Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DONALD TRUMP SHOWS BIDEN KIDNAPPED, HOGTIED

The 2024 Presidential Election is getting really ugly and nowhere is that more evident than in Donald Trump's new Truth Social post, showing Joe Biden hogtied and restrained in the back of a pickup truck.

The horrific, albeit fake image of the current prez and Democratic presidential nominee was part of a 20-second clip posted Friday to Trump's account on Truth Social -- the platform founded by Trump himself.

The truck labeled "Trump 2024" was rolling down a highway with American flags attached to it and a license plate that read, "Trump4US." Pictured on the back is a photoshopped image of Biden hogtied, made to look like he was in the bed of the truck.

He said the video was taken Thursday ... the same day Trump -- the Republican presidential nominee -- was back in his home state of New York to attend the wake of fallen NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller on Long Island.

That same day, Biden attended a fundraiser with former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton at Manhattan's Radio City Music Hall -- which was met with protesters, both outside the venue and inside.

A rep for Biden's campaign, Michael Tyler, blasted the Trump video, calling it similar to other dangerous rhetoric he has used such as "Bloodbath" and telling the far-right militant group, Proud Boys, to "stand back and stand by." Tyler added that Trump regularly incites violence like what we saw on January 6.

Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung had a different take, blaming the Democrats for weaponizing the justice system against Trump. Of course, Cheung was referring to all the pending criminal indictments with the 45th President named as a defendant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 3, 2024 1:06 PM

Seems like a death threat to me. Anyone else would be thrown in the slammer for this.

by Anonymousreply 1March 30, 2024 3:28 PM

Lock him up.

by Anonymousreply 2March 30, 2024 3:30 PM

Absolutely classless. Can you imagine what kid of child he was? Probably stomped on kittens for fun.

by Anonymousreply 3March 30, 2024 3:32 PM

R3 I disagree. He probably paid someone to stomp on kittens for him and then denied having anything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 4March 30, 2024 3:35 PM

Trump is vile

by Anonymousreply 5March 30, 2024 3:37 PM

Always keeping it classy.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2024 3:40 PM

Why isn't this actionable?

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2024 3:59 PM

I assume the FBI are moving in and interviewing the person who created this image to ensure they're not a threat? No?

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2024 4:16 PM

But, Kathy Griffin's pic of his head was OUTRAGEOUS and offended all sensibilities.

The hypocrisy is infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2024 4:19 PM

Gift NYT article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2024 4:23 PM

[quote] But, Kathy Griffin's pic of his head was OUTRAGEOUS and offended all sensibilities

Are you saying the image of Biden gagged and hog tied isn't offensive and threatening?

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2024 4:31 PM

Does a personally secure, confident person and Presidential Candidate do that?

This is a tell of Trump's chicken-shit desperation.

Oh, and for all of you moronic Trumpers, the difference between this and Biden's silly remark about taking Trump out back behind the school yard and beating the shit out of him is that Biden said he'd do that himself.

That's unlike what Trump does- he outsources his non-existent "courage" to his flying monkeys.

The only thing Trump takes on is a golf-ball sitting on a tee, and even for that he has to take several Mulligans because the damn golf ball doesn't even respect him.

What a fucking LOSER country the USA! USA! is. How debasing that we have to take into account a world-class coward that is Donald Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2024 4:31 PM

[quote] Can you imagine what kid of child he was?

The kind who was sent to military school.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2024 4:33 PM

If Biden had done this, Republicans would be calling for him To be jailed and impeached. A constant double standard.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2024 4:35 PM

Are we sure that is supposed to be Biden and not his son Eric ?

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2024 4:39 PM

[quote] Gift NYT article.

Huh?

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2024 4:40 PM

Oh look. Another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2024 4:47 PM

Why winโ€™t that fat sack of steaming dog shit just go ahead and fycking die?!

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2024 4:48 PM

Oh, look. Another Stump Head at r17.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2024 4:51 PM

"If Biden had done this, Republicans would be calling for him To be jailed and impeached. A constant double standard."

If Obama had been behind an armed insurrection like 1/6/21, he, his wife, two daughters, mother-in-law, maids and nannies would all have been rounded up and shot and buried in an unmarked grave with 48 hours of being arrested, just like Tsar Nicholas. Republicans would not have accepted anything less than their deaths as atonement.

Funny, how that works, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2024 4:53 PM

Kathy's not a politician.

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2024 4:57 PM

Better he goes down to ignominious defeat, goes to prison, THEN dies.

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2024 4:58 PM

Guess what I saw today here in horrible Deplorable Haven, FL!!

A blue baseball cap on an SUV (with FL plates!) dashboard that said, "Make Lying Wrong Again."

Made my whole day. As they said back in the day, "Keep the faith, baby!"

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2024 5:04 PM

I read a ton of youtube comments on different videos and community posts about this. Takes include - kathy griffin did worse so what's the difference, Trump isn't the owner of that truck so how is he responsible, and Biden threatened to beat Trump up which is even worse.

by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2024 5:05 PM

What r20 said.

But to Trumpers White, Male Privilege is a myth, even though Trump is the very personification of it.

And especially in the documents case, Trump has received far, far more deference than Americans sitting in federal prison now who were convicted of, or pleaded to, federal crimes related to the possession of classified materials.

Do you think they got a DOJ/FBI polite, restrained :

"Sir, will you please arrange a time when we can pick up those documents? tick tock.....tick tock....tick tock..."Sir, you haven't made arrangements for us to retrieve the documents, unfortunately, we'll have to consider a subpeona, but if you'll just allow us to come there we won't have to issue one...tick-tock...tick-tock...tick-tock... Subpoena Delivered ...tick-tock....tick-tock... tick-tock... (all while his henchmen are hiding them).

FINALLY, a God-damn search warrant was granted and executed.

But to hear that Son-of-a-Bitch Trump and his Trumpers, he's being "persecuted."

Fuck you, 'ya traitorous bastards.

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2024 5:12 PM

I canโ€™t wait that long, R22

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2024 5:18 PM

He has a Korean campaign spokesman.

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2024 5:21 PM

He skipped the kittens and skipped rocks off of the baby in a playpen next door. He's never been right on the head

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2024 5:27 PM

The entire Supreme Court should be charged with treason for not putting a stop to the Trump shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2024 5:34 PM

Subscribers get a set amount of NYT โ€œgiftโ€ links to let people past the paywall, R16.

by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2024 5:41 PM

[quote]The 2024 Presidential Election is getting really ugly

It is, but this is no surprise, it will for the GOP nominee simply be variations on the theme of ugliness. Trump epitomises ugliness in every way possible. Expect nothing else. 'When they go low, we go high.' From here on, there will be no 'when', because low is the default setting.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2024 5:58 PM

[quote]The 2024 Presidential Election is getting really ugly

Getting? The ugliness started in 2016 when Trump mimed that disabled reported and it's been one nadir after another since.

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2024 6:46 PM

*reporter

by Anonymousreply 33March 30, 2024 6:46 PM

Since we're wishing death on people, how's about a vote for Mitch McTurtle? He could've gotten rid of the Orange Anus in the second impeachment and had the votes--but was chicken shit or just evil. They could have rid themselves of Trump then and there--but I am glad that they're stuck with him and he will continue to bankrupt and drag down the Republican party. They deserve whatever bad things come their way.

by Anonymousreply 34March 30, 2024 6:51 PM

EVERYONE supporting Trump is a sociopath and POS.

by Anonymousreply 35March 30, 2024 6:56 PM

Let them bark up the wrong tree

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 30, 2024 7:04 PM

^ Oh God, the aspie/AI/contrarian/Nikki Haley is a stealth candidate Troll is here.

by Anonymousreply 37March 30, 2024 7:06 PM

This really means Trump likes bondage.

by Anonymousreply 38March 30, 2024 7:06 PM

R37 boy are you in for a bad week

by Anonymousreply 39March 30, 2024 7:09 PM

This behavior isn't even normal in "shithole countries". Thanks a pantload MAGAts. You know once the bar is lowered it's almost impossible to raise again. Absolute garbage.

by Anonymousreply 40March 30, 2024 7:12 PM

My legions of angels, seize them- SEIZE theemmm!!

by Anonymousreply 41March 30, 2024 7:19 PM

[quote] Thanks a pantload MAGAts.

Years ago, I used to use the perfectly descriptive word "pantload" (or, is its variant pantsload) in my posts until a DLer took me to task and shamed and intimidated me out of it.

Thanks for bringing it back, r40!

by Anonymousreply 42March 30, 2024 7:40 PM

Have a heart! ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿคก

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 30, 2024 7:55 PM

Shut up, you fucking MAGA whore (Alina).

by Anonymousreply 44March 30, 2024 8:12 PM

Please. Do I have to keep mentioning he hinted that someone should take a shot at Hillary during his first campaign that just slid by unremarked on.

by Anonymousreply 45March 30, 2024 8:21 PM

^ Yep, didn't he say something about using their Second Amendment rights to get Hillary?

But he was just joking--ha ha ha.

Except he has no sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 46March 30, 2024 9:02 PM

[quote] Getting? The ugliness started in 2016 when Trump mimed that disabled reported and it's been one nadir after another since.

The miming of the disabled report was awful. In college, I had on-campus job during my freshman and sophomore years as a note-taker for disabled students. I was also a social work major and I got involved with disability awareness and non-profit organizations because I did like working with disabled students. I also worked in case management for a home healthcare agency that worked with elderly and disabled people for seven years (2007-2014) . Even though I have met some amazing people through those organizations and my past job, I also sadly learned that some disabled people can have their own ugly beliefs such as homophobia, sexism, racism, or prejudice against people who aren't Christian or are atheists or agnostics.

I'm still involved with a few non-profit organizations that aid people with disabilities by doing volunteer grant writing, consulting on home care services, and other projects/services. After the Trump miming/making fun of the disabled reporter incident in 2016, I wasn't surprised that several disabled people or loved ones or spouses of disabled people who I was friends with kept on with their support of Trump on social media and in person. There was a woman (mother of a disabled son) who became a Trump supporter in 2015 and posted quite a bit about him on Facebook. She stopped posting on social media in 2016. In early 2017, she contacted me about helping her with grant writing. I met with her at a coffee shop the day after the inauguration and when we left I saw her driving off in her van with a Trump bumper sticker on the back.

by Anonymousreply 47March 30, 2024 10:19 PM

It's almost like he's trying to not get elected POTUS. Like he's straddling a delicate balance between wanting those legal defense donations, and escaping having to actually become President- a job he never wanted. Of course if it looks like he's headed for prison, he'll choose the dreary White House prison over Federal prison.

If he wins he'll just contract the Presidency out to underlings again and go golfing. There's signs that he's trying to get the old gang back together (Bannon, Conway, Manafort, Pompeo, etc.) but no Jarvanka/Mnuchin this time.

Or maybe he already has a plan whom to turn over all the hard stuff to? The Xtian right is standing by.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48March 30, 2024 10:30 PM

Trump did this because his supporters are trash and he knew theyโ€™d love this.

Heโ€™s mobilizing the trash of this nation to his own benefit. It worked in 2016. So the question is now, what are you going to do about it?

by Anonymousreply 49March 30, 2024 10:38 PM

Those Trump train people frighten me on the freeways. It took years for that shit to subside and now he's egging it on again worse. That's what they wanted to do with Gretchen Whitmer, tie up and kidnap. Abduction's not uncommon in third world countries. I imagine Jan 6 types getting a boner for this type of violence. I hope our national security agencies haven't all converted to being magas and monitor the chatter about this and its ramifications.

by Anonymousreply 50March 30, 2024 11:01 PM

And to think comedian Kathy Griffin got so much grief for the Trump head effigy.

by Anonymousreply 51March 30, 2024 11:07 PM

He needs to be deported to a deserted island with shark invested waters.

by Anonymousreply 52March 30, 2024 11:23 PM

[quote]...with shark invested waters.

I'll take 60% of that for $10k.

by Anonymousreply 53March 30, 2024 11:30 PM

[quote] And to think comedian Kathy Griffin got so much grief for the Trump head effigy.

Thatโ€™s because theyโ€™re trash and we arenโ€™t. Weโ€™re not supposed to act like them.

by Anonymousreply 54March 30, 2024 11:37 PM

He specifically mentioned โ€œgunโ€ when he said that.

by Anonymousreply 55March 31, 2024 12:52 AM

[quote]But, Kathy Griffin's pic of his head was OUTRAGEOUS and offended all sensibilities

[quote]Are you saying the image of Biden gagged and hog tied isn't offensive and threatening?

ESL?

by Anonymousreply 56March 31, 2024 1:53 AM

This hasn't even had that much press coverage. Trump has normalised this behaviour to the extent that I didn't bat an eyelid when I read about it. Imagine if Obama or Romney had done this in 2012 - everyone would have been shocked.

by Anonymousreply 57March 31, 2024 2:04 AM

[quote]He probably paid someone to stomp on kittens for him and then denied having anything to do with it.

He probably told someone that he would pay them to stomp on kittens for him, stiffed the person, and then denied having anything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 58March 31, 2024 2:07 AM

Early this morning, The Daily Fail had an article on this and another anti-Trump article. I went back a couple hours later and both articles were gone and they had added some anti-Biden articles

by Anonymousreply 59March 31, 2024 2:15 AM

[quote] Trump isn't the owner of that truck so how is he responsible, and Biden threatened to beat Trump up which is even worse.

Minus the cheering sophisticated audience, maybe the truck driver thought he was being classical too.

Personally I think both examples are vile, but one got an ovation and great reviews from the critics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60March 31, 2024 2:18 AM

[quote] Those Trump train people frighten me on the freeways. It took years for that shit to subside and now he's egging it on again worse. That's what they wanted to do with Gretchen Whitmer, tie up and kidnap. Abduction's not uncommon in third world countries. I imagine Jan 6 types getting a boner for this type of violence. I hope our national security agencies haven't all converted to being magas and monitor the chatter about this and its ramifications.

There was a story last year about the FBI investigating a guy in Michigan for making threats on YouTube to Biden, Whitmer, and LGBT people. I don't think they all converted to MAGA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 31, 2024 3:29 PM

I really canโ€™t imagine any normal person wanting to support a presidential candidate who promotes violence.

by Anonymousreply 62March 31, 2024 3:45 PM

These aren't normal people. These are people who spent the equivalent to a new car on guns and ammo and are pissed that they never get to kill a person with them. They want a civil war

by Anonymousreply 63March 31, 2024 3:55 PM

Magats are not well. All are mentally ill and some are actual psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 64March 31, 2024 4:00 PM

[quote]I really canโ€™t imagine any normal person wanting to support a presidential candidate who promotes violence.

They're foolish enough to believe that they will benefit when minorities, gay people, and everyone else who doesn't side with them get their rights and stuff taken away. They don't realize that when immigrants no longer do all the manual labor jobs, they'll be forced into them or left to starve.

They also don't realize that the violence will be used to keep them quiet and in line.

by Anonymousreply 65March 31, 2024 4:06 PM

Forgot to add, dumber than rocks too.

by Anonymousreply 66March 31, 2024 4:11 PM

Remember the dumb bitch who whimpered about "he's not going after the right people" when her family was affected by Dump's policies? That's magat mentality.

by Anonymousreply 67March 31, 2024 4:13 PM

Where's our DOJ, the one that's supposed to go after people who do these types of horrible things?

Oh, riiiiight. Garland has them going after the poors and Hunter Biden! Funny, how it's never a rich or connected person. Especially a rich, connected Republican. And the number one rich(ish), connected, Republican is being allowed to shit all over our justice system on a daily basis while Garland and his bootlickers assure us: there isn't two tiers of justice in America!

Just keep sitting on your ass about this fetid malignancy, then. You think it won't come back on you --that his followers won't turn on you-- as you turn away or excuse what he's doing and what he's instigating? Never in the history of the world has it ever worked that way and it won't work here, either. Inaction on this has and will bite every single one of us.

by Anonymousreply 68March 31, 2024 4:37 PM

The question is why hasn't Trump been arrested and placed in jail pending his trials given the gag orders and behavioral issues? Has law enforcement failed so miserably that we can't hold the most dangerous man in the country to account for his actions, deeds and words? Yes, he has free speech and can say whatever he wants, but as this imagery proves, that doesn't mean he isn't responsible for what he says and that includes re-tweets of offensive and illegal imagery (and it is clearly illegal as numerous legal scholars have said citing the specific law reference for the convenience of the judiciary).

Anyone else would be sitting in a jail cell.

The bottom line is simple: LOCK HIM UP.

by Anonymousreply 69March 31, 2024 4:38 PM

Probably the secret service doesn't want to have to protect him in jail. And I say, they shouldn't have to.

by Anonymousreply 70March 31, 2024 5:10 PM

Let his beloved J6 "hostages" be his security.

by Anonymousreply 71March 31, 2024 5:14 PM

Trump's depravity will only increase as his options dwindle. Fasten your seatbelts.

by Anonymousreply 72March 31, 2024 5:19 PM

R68, Biden could at any moment in time replace Garland but he chooses not to so obviously Biden is cool with this.

by Anonymousreply 73March 31, 2024 5:24 PM

He could r73, but heโ€™s weighing the scales and finds that the one that contains the political firestorm if he would remove Garland is heavier than leaving well enough alone.

Trump benefits from most Americans knowing nothing is beyond him.

Donald โ€œYouโ€™re firedโ€ Trump didnโ€™t have the guts to summon Jeff Sessions to the Oval Office, look him in the eye and fire him. Mr. Tough Guy didnโ€™t have the balls to do that. He made his staff do it.

But out on his ass Sessions was because he reminded Trump he took an oath to the US Constitution, not Trump.

Biden wouldnโ€™t get by with that.

by Anonymousreply 74March 31, 2024 5:37 PM

Meant to say Americans wouldnโ€™t let Biden get away with that.

by Anonymousreply 75March 31, 2024 5:38 PM

Get your bobblehead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 31, 2024 9:05 PM

God MAGATs are the tackiest cornballs. No wonder they're so obsessed with coolness. It's not something you can shoot your way into

by Anonymousreply 77March 31, 2024 9:15 PM

They think he's on their side, by now they should have figured out he's only on his own side. Cult mentality.

by Anonymousreply 78March 31, 2024 10:28 PM

[quote] They think he's on their side

and/or, they think they're on his side/level

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 31, 2024 11:15 PM

Christ that's an ugly house

by Anonymousreply 80March 31, 2024 11:20 PM

Oh look another Trump thread.

by Anonymousreply 81April 1, 2024 12:05 AM

Shut the fuck up, R81.

Oh look, another MAGAt cunt.

by Anonymousreply 82April 1, 2024 12:13 AM

^^^thank you r82. Shut this shit down.

R81, are your feelings hurt? โ€œSometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes win, sometimes you lose, but itโ€™s ok, try againโ€. โ€” Yo Gabba Gabba, The Shins

by Anonymousreply 83April 1, 2024 12:23 AM

Orange anus mouth's youngest son Lurch is now doing his father's thumbs up gesture as per Easter video.

Another swindler in the fold.

by Anonymousreply 84April 1, 2024 12:26 PM

He'll end up being worse than his older brothers, R84.

by Anonymousreply 85April 1, 2024 12:37 PM

Nope. Just tired of the constant hysterical Trump posts here, and remembering a day when gossip and politics used to be separate on this board so I didnโ€™t have to see all of your ridiculous nonsense. I donโ€™t come here for political yammering, I see it enough in regular media. I block all this shit as I will this thread.

by Anonymousreply 86April 1, 2024 12:47 PM

To the dizzy queen at R81/R85: just fucking leave if you don't like it here and it's not your cup of tea. This place hasn't been home to juicy gossip in almost twenty years, and you're just now waking up to that fact?

Remember, we can't begin to miss your pathetic ass until you're actually gone.

by Anonymousreply 87April 1, 2024 3:15 PM

No one cares, R81/R86.

by Anonymousreply 88April 1, 2024 4:24 PM

R81/R86, if you hate Trump threads so much, why do you click on them (let alone post in them). Youโ€™re like those stupid people who feel like they need to make an announcement on social media that they are leaving or taking a break from social media.

And โ€œOh look another Trump threadโ€ is very tired. You couldnโ€™t even come up with something original.

Telling us that weโ€™re being โ€œhystericalโ€ about Trump is a MAGA tactic.

by Anonymousreply 89April 1, 2024 4:47 PM

Someone should get that SCANNERS clip and AI Trumpโ€™s head on it.

Now that would be funny, I donโ€™t care who you are.

by Anonymousreply 90April 1, 2024 5:04 PM

Soooo, horrendous mob tactics, offensive beyond belief. All that.

But also a direct violation of the terms of his bail terms (all 4 cases).

There's a clause in the written bail agreement that states the defendant will not break any laws while out on bail.

I'd like to think Any of the prosecutors involved would be quite happy to file a motion requesting incarceration.

It's Monday morning.

Why haven't they??

by Anonymousreply 91April 1, 2024 5:30 PM

Trump means no harm.

Now Apple, on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 92April 1, 2024 8:08 PM

Letโ€™s be one of his enablers..

by Anonymousreply 93April 1, 2024 10:43 PM

This depraved lunatic needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 94April 1, 2024 10:44 PM

This depraved lunatic needs to drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 95April 1, 2024 10:58 PM

I blocked our usual "'nother Trump thread" troll, and R81 still showed up... we have two feeble MAGAts being paid overtime whenever we speak truth about Orange Jebus?

Muriel, it's time for some red troll labels.

by Anonymousreply 96April 2, 2024 2:47 PM

[quote]we have two feeble MAGAts being paid overtime

Money and time totally wasted, given the vigorous forensic hatred applied to Trump in threads old and new.

So much new material daily to hate-watch: Trump is the gift who keeps on giving toxic gifts. And DL is here robustly to unpack and mock until our over-long task is done.

by Anonymousreply 97April 2, 2024 3:03 PM

This past Sunday, my best friend took me grocery shopping and, a couple of blocks away we passed a two-story house whose owners had affixed banners all over the second story, bearing messages like, _๐”๐‚๐Š ๐‰๐Ž๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐! ๐“๐‘๐”๐Œ๐ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐๐“!, and _๐”๐‚๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’! ๐–๐„ ๐’๐”๐๐๐Ž๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‘๐”๐Œ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’! The yard and the porch were festooned with American flags.

The 'F's were missing on the banners, evidently to try to avoid a public obscenity charge.

Unnerving to see what it's come to, and that close to where I live.

by Anonymousreply 98April 2, 2024 5:55 PM

R98, what state/metro are you in? Iโ€™m in Chicago burbs, the number of Trump signs has remained lower but steady, which is encouraging, but outside the metro area IL has become red country.

by Anonymousreply 99April 2, 2024 6:28 PM

He won because many Americans are ignorant, anti-intellectual, and watch way too much television.

by Anonymousreply 100April 2, 2024 6:30 PM

North Texas, R99.

DFW Metroplex.

by Anonymousreply 101April 2, 2024 9:05 PM

The FBI used to investigate threats against the president. I guess a photo of being hogtied isnโ€™t a big enough threat.

by Anonymousreply 102April 2, 2024 9:57 PM

[quote] The FBI used to investigate threats against the president

ACTUAL threats. Beginning with George Washington there was not a single President who wasn't hanged in effigy and burned. It was shrugged off as free speech.

Then Obama becomes president and the Secret Service chased down and intimidates a guy who drew a cartoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 2, 2024 10:45 PM

Anybody else wondering rn what percentage of the Secret Service are downlow Trumpistas?

by Anonymousreply 104April 2, 2024 11:14 PM

Such a lie R103. There were so many actual threats they had no time for such shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 105April 3, 2024 1:49 AM

[quote] Anybody else wondering what percentage of the Secret Service are downlow Trumpistas?

For what it's worth, R104, there is a very popular twitter account called Angry Staffer who provides expert analysis on what is going on in DC (especially defense and foreign policy). During one of his recent AMA sessions he does every weekend someone asked about that and somewhat surprisingly he completely defended the integrity of the Secret Service writ large.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 3, 2024 1:57 AM

R106: that's good to hear. If Angry Staffer vouches for the integrity of the Secret Service that's good enough for me.

by Anonymousreply 107April 3, 2024 2:27 AM

I'll not dismiss out-of-hand that most Secret Service agents are non-partisan professionals.

But my, what a Co-inky-dink when all of the January 6th SS texts were wiped clean, irretrievably deleted, because, over that exact time, some kind of cyber maintenance just happened to be scheduled which required cleaning out those texts.

by Anonymousreply 108April 3, 2024 3:31 AM

R108 I:m sure some of the Secret Service surrounding Trump were MAGA and erased the texts. The fact that they claim it was scheduled maintanance is bullshit because there is a mandated archival period for which they have to be maintained. Texts long before and after exist.

by Anonymousreply 109April 3, 2024 1:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!