Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Inbred hillbilly is dead to me!

Larry Whittaker was a member of "America's most inbred family"

RIP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 4:31 AM

Was he Marjorie Taylor Greene's daddy?

by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2024 6:48 PM

Trash.

For all those who don't know, one of the family members (the one who barks) sexually assaulted a woman. The family covered up for him and Larry LAUGHED when he told the story to the dude who filmed the family.

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2024 6:48 PM

"Was he Marjorie Taylor Greene's daddy?"

No, they were fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2024 7:01 PM

There are some family secrets that should be kept…secret.

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2024 7:01 PM

R1, no, he was her cousin/husband.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2024 7:08 PM

Pas intéressé

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2024 7:43 PM

I thought Mark Laita (Soft White Underbelly guy) was done with the Whittakers.

Another YouTuber went to the Whittakers' shack and stirred up trouble, asking: "What is Mark doing with all of the GoFundMe money that's supposed to go towards your new house?"

Betty, the matriarch, gave some kind of noncommittal answer and Mark was angry about that.

According to Mark, the Whittakers' keep using the GFM money for non-house stuff, like cars. It's not Mark's fault, blah blah blah.

I had a feeling he'd reconcile with them. He (Mark) is such a dummy, in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 7March 23, 2024 8:13 PM

Color me surprised that he lived that long.

by Anonymousreply 8March 23, 2024 8:50 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9March 27, 2024 1:41 AM

Dummies- HE IS NOT DEAD

It was a scam that they played on Mark for drug money-

by Anonymousreply 10March 27, 2024 1:44 AM

See link ye gullible ones

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 27, 2024 1:45 AM

He had a deformed ass but he couldn’t live forever.

by Anonymousreply 12March 27, 2024 1:47 AM

Also, Mark looks hung like a bull. He fills out a pair of pants

by Anonymousreply 13March 27, 2024 1:52 AM

[quote] Dummies- HE IS NOT DEAD

In lieu of the Daily Mail link, my comment to that effect did not included in my post.

by Anonymousreply 14March 27, 2024 1:52 AM

Wow he lived a long time for announced hillbilly

by Anonymousreply 15March 27, 2024 1:53 AM

Smart enough to grift!

by Anonymousreply 16March 27, 2024 2:16 AM

This is what I assume represents West Virginia … & Trump voters.

by Anonymousreply 17March 27, 2024 4:31 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!