Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kyle Rittenhouse Flees Stage After Face-Off With Booing Protesters

Kyle Rittenhouse, who became a darling of the right after shooting three protesters in 2020, hightailed it off a stage at the University of Memphis on Wednesday night as a crowd of demonstrators booed him.

Video from the event showed several protesters in black T-shirts in attendance. One of them stood up and questioned Rittenhouse about Charlie Kirk, the far-right conservative activist whose youth organization, Turning Point U.S.A., sponsored Rittenhouse’s appearance.

When the protester alleged that Kirk has “said a lot of racist things,” Rittenhouse immediately grew defensive.

“Like what? What racist things has Charlie Kirk said?” he fired back from the podium. “We’re gonna have a bit of a dialogue of what racist things Charlie Kirk said.”

The protester was unfazed.

“He says that we shouldn't celebrate Juneteenth, we shouldn’t celebrate Martin Luther King Day—we should be working those days. He called Ketanji Brown Jackson an affirmative action hire, he said all this nonsense about George Floyd, and he said he’d be scared if a Black pilot was on a plane. Does that not seem racist?”

“I don’t know anything about that,” Rittenhouse said, prompting jeers from the room.

“After all the things I just told you, would you consider that hate speech?” the protester asked.

“I’m not gonna comment on that,” Rittenhouse answered, as the room once again erupted in boos. Rittenhouse waited on stage for a beat, but stormed off after he was approached by one of the event’s organizers. He did not look back or make any other comments as he left the stage.

The boos turned to cheers as he walked off.

Before the event, about 200 people turned out to protest Rittenhouse’s appearance, far outnumbering the amount of people who attended in support of him. They brought signs bearing slogans like “Put Rittenhouse behind bars not a podium” and “No killers on my campus.”

Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges in 2021 after a Wisconsin jury determined he had killed the two protesters in self-defense, a controversial decision that many saw as an evasion of justice. After his acquittal, he became even more of a celebrity within the GOP, which auctioned off gun-range time with him last spring.

Rittenhouse posted from the safety of a hotel room after his abrupt Memphis exit Wednesday night, claiming he wasn’t booed off stage but simply “had a hard cut-off time” and decided to end the event there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 3, 2024 2:26 AM

Why didn’t he just shoot them?

by Anonymousreply 1March 21, 2024 10:31 PM

Is that Kyle’s emotional support dog?

by Anonymousreply 2March 21, 2024 10:41 PM

How did he think it would go? And how fast did he make it back to the Super 8?

by Anonymousreply 3March 21, 2024 10:55 PM

He looks like he didn’t finish puberty.

by Anonymousreply 4March 21, 2024 10:56 PM

Pussy!

by Anonymousreply 5March 21, 2024 10:58 PM

R2 it was his date.

by Anonymousreply 6March 21, 2024 11:24 PM

Look up incel in the dictionary, and his pic is there.

by Anonymousreply 7March 21, 2024 11:27 PM

Did he cry?

by Anonymousreply 8March 21, 2024 11:32 PM

Pussy ass bitch.

Not so tough without his illegally obtained rifle, is he?

by Anonymousreply 9March 21, 2024 11:33 PM

Who would invite him to speak at a University anyway, knowing this is the kind of reaction he would anywhere but a hyper-conservative or religious university. What a waste of student money.

by Anonymousreply 10March 21, 2024 11:35 PM

hahahahahaha ha

by Anonymousreply 11March 21, 2024 11:52 PM

I feel bad for the poor dog who got stuck with the job of being this d-bag's emotional support animal.

by Anonymousreply 12March 21, 2024 11:53 PM

We need a new law restricting the misuse of emotional support animals. Kyle doesn't need one, he's just using that golden retriever to 'humanize' his public image as a murdering whiny little bitch. Where are all the MAGATs out to support him?

Free Kyle's Dog!

by Anonymousreply 13March 22, 2024 12:16 AM

R13…Bingo (though it opens him up to “SNOWFLAKE!”

by Anonymousreply 14March 22, 2024 12:18 AM

Did the university invite him so they could make fun of him? Sounds fun

by Anonymousreply 15March 22, 2024 12:20 AM

Of course that fat fuck has an emotional support dog…like every other Karen.

by Anonymousreply 16March 22, 2024 12:25 AM

MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse.

by Anonymousreply 17March 22, 2024 12:27 AM

^^^ Sis, I’ll best you!

MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse. MURDERER Kyle Rittenhouse.

by Anonymousreply 18March 22, 2024 12:29 AM

Bloop!

by Anonymousreply 19March 22, 2024 12:30 AM

Okay but do you guys ever get the feeling that Kyle Rittenhouse is a MURDERER?

by Anonymousreply 20March 22, 2024 12:33 AM

Perhaps…not quite sure.

He cried, you know!

by Anonymousreply 21March 22, 2024 12:34 AM

How does Kyle feel about teenagers with Skittles who walk around their neighborhoods after dark? .

They may want to pick up some Kevlar vests

by Anonymousreply 22March 22, 2024 12:37 AM

R18 get it sis!

by Anonymousreply 23March 22, 2024 12:38 AM

Oh my god, it’s people with different opinions than me, and they’re holding SIGNS — RUN!

by Anonymousreply 24March 22, 2024 12:49 AM

Someone grab that dog and place it in a good home before the trigger-happy moron shoots it.

by Anonymousreply 25March 22, 2024 1:02 AM

is it a black dog?

by Anonymousreply 26March 22, 2024 1:07 AM

Kyle endorses brilliant Mega artist Gary Peterson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27March 22, 2024 1:09 AM

This idiot is so full of himself.

by Anonymousreply 28March 22, 2024 1:10 AM

Did you see the video, R26? It has a flowing coat of blonde Aryan fur.

by Anonymousreply 29March 22, 2024 1:11 AM

Can a drunken single-car accident be far off? Nah.

by Anonymousreply 30March 22, 2024 1:14 AM

R30 From your keyboard to God’s…

by Anonymousreply 31March 22, 2024 1:15 AM

Or maybe a drunken trip to go pee in a river.

by Anonymousreply 32March 22, 2024 1:16 AM

R32. Sis, you nailed it.

Lordy, make it happen!

by Anonymousreply 33March 22, 2024 1:32 AM

If he goes near a chocolate river, he’ll drown for sure.

by Anonymousreply 34March 22, 2024 1:34 AM

Funny how we all noticed the poor dog, right off the bat.

And we were all thinking the same thing.

FREE THAT DOG!

by Anonymousreply 35March 22, 2024 2:08 AM

Not a Kyle fan at all, but take my quiz: how many of his murder victims were black?

by Anonymousreply 36March 22, 2024 2:41 AM

[quote]R36: Not a Kyle fan at all, but take my quiz: how many of his murder victims were black?

I think the preponderance of remarks about him on this thread are about him being a murderer.

But the OP's article is about him becoming too flustered to keep the stage over someone pointing out that one of his friends/associates, Charlie Kirk, is a racist. So are lots of others Rittenhouse has associated with. It's not about the ethnicity of those he murdered. Poor try at a sidestep, R36.

by Anonymousreply 37March 22, 2024 3:34 AM

Sorry, r36, you lost us at:

[quote]Not a Kyle fan at all, but

by Anonymousreply 38March 22, 2024 3:38 AM

Fatty really wishes he still had his gun.

by Anonymousreply 39March 22, 2024 3:41 AM

MurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurdererMurderer

by Anonymousreply 40March 22, 2024 3:57 AM

Of course this fatty has an emotional support dog.

by Anonymousreply 41March 22, 2024 4:02 AM

He'll be back in jail or prison, just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 42March 22, 2024 4:03 AM

OMG, he has trauma, you guys! Don’t shame him for having a service dog. It’s not like he could have prevented his PTSD by not arming himself with an assault rifle and then asking his mom to drive him across state lines so that he could shoot and kill random people at a BLM protest.

by Anonymousreply 43March 22, 2024 4:33 AM

It's only a matter of time before he ends up in prison. This guy will not have a normal life.

by Anonymousreply 44March 22, 2024 5:40 AM

They try to use him for nazi youth engagement, but his target market should be bitter, white males 30-45 without schooling.

by Anonymousreply 45March 22, 2024 6:16 AM

Someone that fat doesn’t flee; they waddle.

He’s a fat ass fetal alcohol syndrome faced motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 46March 22, 2024 6:29 AM

What exactly does this twat do for work?

Is he just a paid spokesperson for the American right-wing, spewing garbage all over the country?

Who is funding this?

by Anonymousreply 47March 22, 2024 6:33 AM

The murderer-motifs are just gorgeous-do they come in assorted colors?

by Anonymousreply 48March 22, 2024 7:44 AM

We could campaign to free Rittenhouse dog-any suggestion's

by Anonymousreply 49March 22, 2024 7:46 AM

Next stop Kent State! The very one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 22, 2024 8:19 AM

And so it begins. I was just thinking the other day what happens to that guy, how long before he gets so full of himself and being propped up by MAGA that he steps in his own shit. He deserves the life long torment he created for himself. Glad to see a spark up finally.

by Anonymousreply 51March 22, 2024 8:30 AM

[quote]He looks like he didn’t finish puberty.

He looks like he didn’t finish wiping.

by Anonymousreply 52March 22, 2024 8:33 AM

What's George Zimmerman up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 53March 22, 2024 8:41 AM

Don't mistake kindness for weakness -- We have been known to bite a bitch or two ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 22, 2024 9:04 AM

Is that judge still in love with him?

by Anonymousreply 55March 22, 2024 9:12 AM

Rittenhouse got his payday and Turning Point got their attention and media impressions. This was a massive success for them.

by Anonymousreply 56March 22, 2024 10:25 AM

I hope somebody shoots this little cunt in the stomach and he dies in the street like the people he brutally murdered.

by Anonymousreply 57March 22, 2024 1:05 PM

Someone should lock him and Zimmerman in a round room. They'll kill each other.

by Anonymousreply 58March 22, 2024 2:49 PM

He’s going to end up being the perpetrator of a mass shooting, it’s just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 59March 22, 2024 3:05 PM

Even with the gofundme, his family doesn’t have the capital to launch this potato’s career.

He did not graduate high school. While he has womanly hips, his tits are more flabby than perky. He possesses a regional accent that makes him sound like he eats gum off them floor of a short bus.

The cash is shriveling up for bottom feeders and this mediocre murderer is cashing in while he can.

by Anonymousreply 60March 22, 2024 3:18 PM

Worshipped by MAGAs and incel losers alike, for getting away with murder. Their fantasy come true......

by Anonymousreply 61March 22, 2024 3:30 PM

I see suicide by cop in this lad's future. Just a hunch.

by Anonymousreply 62March 22, 2024 3:37 PM

I was picturing more of a "slipping on gravy while running up to the chocolate fountain at Golden Corral" kind of death.

by Anonymousreply 63March 22, 2024 3:38 PM

What a pussy. Not so tough without a gun, are you, Kyle?

by Anonymousreply 64March 22, 2024 3:49 PM

Don't think he doesn't have one, or two, r64. If he was declared not guilty of felonies, he can still own guns, right? I'm assuming there are no other convictions.

by Anonymousreply 65March 22, 2024 4:16 PM

Imagine him showing up at the firing range.. I would pack up and call it a day.

by Anonymousreply 66March 22, 2024 5:04 PM

That was his real face?

by Anonymousreply 67March 22, 2024 9:58 PM

Kyle's only DL-crime was to be unfuckable. If someone here wanted to blow him, he's have a legion of fan girls like his fellow murder Daniel Perry.

by Anonymousreply 68March 22, 2024 11:11 PM

I always get him confused with the deformed kid from Stranger Things

by Anonymousreply 69March 22, 2024 11:48 PM

His 15 minutes are over. Repugs have such a plethora of other losers that do a better job of gaining media attention.

by Anonymousreply 70March 23, 2024 12:12 AM

So true and newest of all "Sen" Bob Menendez "D" turns "Independent" which means Trumper. He needs protection from crime-family repugs.WELCOME ABOARD SENATOR!

by Anonymousreply 71March 23, 2024 3:10 PM

That poor dog looked very stressed.

Look at his tail. It's practically dragging on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 72March 24, 2024 6:25 PM

[quote] Opinion: Rittenhouse killed two people and bragged about it. Colleges shouldn't host him to speak.

I am a proud graduate of Western Kentucky University.

I earned my undergraduate and graduate degrees from WKU and continue to support WKU students who need internships relating to my career.

I have attended many events at WKU over the years, both as a student and resident of Bowling Green. I have also participated in events on campus, such as the March for Our Lives event in 2018.

And I have never been one to criticize an event or speaker that WKU has hosted, until I learned that Kyle Rittenhouse would be bringing his “Rittenhouse Recap” to campus.

Don’t get me wrong, I firmly believe in freedom of speech. I do not, however, condone a person bragging about killing people, even if it is in “self-defense,” and WKU should not have allowed such an event to take place on our campus.

Campus administrators have made statements that they could not prevent the event from taking place at WKU, and that just because the event is happening on campus does not mean that they support the ideals and views of the speaker.

I question this decision and statement.

How will Trump pay New York bond? Trump is for sale. All it costs is $454 million.

Events must be approved to occur in campus buildings, meaning that events can be denied. This event should have been denied.

I can only imagine how some students and faculty/staff members must feel knowing that Kyle Rittenhouse will be in town, let alone on the WKU campus. Some will surely disagree and say that this young man has the right to talk about what he did in Kenosha, Wisconsin in 2020. They might use terms like “self-defense” and “constitutional rights,” yet fail to see the bigger picture: People died because Rittenhouse shot them.

The men who died were protesting the shooting of Jacob Blake, who was paralyzed after being shot in the back by police officers several times. The protesters lost their lives.

Rittenhouse was acquitted of the charges brought against him for these deaths – something that many people across this country disagreed with. Now, groups like Turning Point USA are using Rittenhouse like a spokesmodel, and it seems to me that they are glorifying the act of killing someone, so long as it is under the pretense of “self-defense.”

When Kyle Rittenhouse travelled to Kenosha, Wisconsin, he was only 17 years old and armed with an AR-15 style rifle.

Per the report from NBC News, someone else “purchased the rifle for Rittenhouse at a hardware store in Rusk County in May of that year. At 17, Rittenhouse was too young to legally purchase the weapon …” and “In August 2020, Rittenhouse used the rifle to kill two people and wound a third during protests in Kenosha.”

By coming to Kentucky and bragging about the Kenosha killings, we are allowing our residents to think that we approve of Rittenhouse’s behavior and actions. We should never promote violence, especially not gun violence.

As someone active in the gun violence prevention movement, I can tell you that we have enough gun violence in Kentucky and the country as it is.

My oldest child survived a gunshot wound.

People can, and should, be allowed to defend themselves, but should they use it as a platform and go around bragging about killing someone to the public? No. They should not.

And if they do, they should not be allowed to do so on college campuses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73March 24, 2024 6:54 PM

Kyle's ex-handler unloaded on him today:

"Transforming a middle school dropout who was “angry at the world” with a history of violence and an unhealthy obsession with guns and killing into a respectable young man with a desire for higher education and a promising future was no easy feat.

It was a meticulously crafted facade, which we sincerely hoped he would grow into. Instead, he squandered a full scholarship to study any subject at any university in the country to become a divisive douchebag and antagonize black Americans on college campuses. Kyle failed to learn a single thing. He remains the same uneducated, arrogant, and antagonistic individual, incapable of telling the truth."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74April 2, 2024 8:10 PM

This little shitbag will be running for office someday. And there are enough morons who would vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 75April 2, 2024 8:14 PM

He needs my big dick up his ass. That'll teach him a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 76April 2, 2024 8:31 PM

General rule of thumb: You can't shine shit.

They spent so much time and effort to manage and coach him and clean him up for his trial, make him appear to be a half-way respectable young man. It was mostly illusion to make him look like he was a victim defending himself rather than the deluded and psychopathic imbecile that went an a shooting rampage.

by Anonymousreply 77April 2, 2024 8:53 PM

The judge showed a fondness for Rittenhouse. Think Aileen Cannon’s fondness for DJT.

by Anonymousreply 78April 2, 2024 9:25 PM

Poor dog

by Anonymousreply 79April 2, 2024 9:33 PM

I heard Kyle has been cast in the sequel to the Barbie movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 3, 2024 2:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!