Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aaron Taylor Johnson Armani CQUA DI GIÒ

Can I have him for my birthday?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2024 7:46 PM

Yum.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2024 11:08 AM

He's hot. His old wife is so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2024 11:09 AM

Why? His career's lowkey dead.

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2024 11:10 AM

so effing hawt

by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2024 11:17 AM

R3 Whooooo CARES?

by Anonymousreply 5March 6, 2024 11:19 AM

I can’t get past his old granny wife. He loses sexuality points. There’s no fantasy there because he’s been his granny wife’s brainwashed dog for like 15 years. I don’t think he’s ever sex with anyone besides her.

It’s not sexy. When I see him I just feel bad.

by Anonymousreply 6March 6, 2024 11:29 AM

R6 I mean...whatever helps you sleep at night.

But if you've seen one of his interviews, he's definitely the type of pseudo-intellectual young dude who thinks he has more in common with an older woman than someone his age.

by Anonymousreply 7March 6, 2024 11:46 AM

They met in 2009 when he was 18 and she was 42. If they’d met when he was older I wouldn’t say so much.

I’m 41 now and I can’t imagine dating an 18 year old next year. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8March 6, 2024 11:50 AM

I can't imagine what he sees in that dusty old anorexic snatch.

by Anonymousreply 9March 6, 2024 12:04 PM

r6 I'm sure he'd lose sleep over your faux concern

by Anonymousreply 10March 6, 2024 12:17 PM

The man is sex on a stick!

by Anonymousreply 11March 6, 2024 12:27 PM

He’s hot and that’s a cool ad. I wonder how much they pay the whale?

by Anonymousreply 12March 6, 2024 1:48 PM

R7, how intellectual can Sam Taylor-Johnson be, when she was fascinated by 50 Shades of Grey and campaigned relentlessly to be able to direct the franchise? A moderately intelligent person would have NEVER done such a thing, especially because those books were incoherently written, they didn't have a discernible plot and whatever little story they contained, has been shamelessly plagiarized from the equally awful Twilight novels.

If that is what he considers his intellectual match, it isn't any wonder she easily groomed him into being her toy boy.

by Anonymousreply 13March 6, 2024 2:15 PM

R13 I have no idea and that wasn't the point of my post. I don't know how intellectual she is and I certainly wouldn't make any assumptions based on her campaign to direct the movie version of a VERY successful--yet trite--book. Maybe she likes money over art OR she likes the book and relates to the idea of being submissive to a hot, rich guy. Hell, I do.

Regardless, young people who want older partners usually do because they can't relate to people their age. Why are gays so pressed about that?

Christ, we should be throwing this bitch a parade for getting some young dumb and full of cum at her age.

I ain't mad at her.

by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2024 10:28 AM

James Bond I presume.

by Anonymousreply 15March 19, 2024 7:39 PM

I think his wife ruined his life/career by baby trapping him so early.

by Anonymousreply 16March 19, 2024 7:43 PM

He's been in Avengers, a Godzilla film, won a Golden Globe and has worked with Christopher Nolan. Looks like he is doing well for himself.

by Anonymousreply 17March 19, 2024 7:46 PM

Where is the helicopter dick?

by Anonymousreply 18March 19, 2024 7:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!