Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Mary & George screencaps are here

The director, watching Fellow Travelers:

“Ooooh, a challenge!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2024 7:16 PM

Those screenshots are always so small, dark and unrevealing, I scarcely see the need for a warning click.

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2024 12:21 AM

Yeah, OP, is there a way you could post the photo directly?

by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2024 12:26 AM

Is that all there is?

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2024 12:30 AM

Strike a pose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2024 12:35 AM

R2 user friendly screecaps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 6, 2024 12:37 AM

^ Grazie mille!

by Anonymousreply 6March 6, 2024 12:39 AM

Is there anyone who has seen this yet? I did a search but none of the threads seem to have people talking about having seen it so please point me in the right direction if I've missed that.

I'm about 2 episodes in - it's arch and unrealistic but quite fun and engaging with lots of gay content. Julianne Moore is good. I do not, however, find the actor playing George Villiers convincing. He seems like a clod of clay compared to the real George Villiers who must have been very charismatic and, from portraits, liked to bling it.

by Anonymousreply 7March 13, 2024 7:01 PM

All so contrived, sigh

by Anonymousreply 8March 13, 2024 7:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!