Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING - Kyrsten Sinema announces she is retiring from the Senate

By Manu Raju, CNN

Tue March 5, 2024

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, an Arizona independent, announced Tuesday she will retire at the end of her term this year.

This story is breaking and will be updated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 9, 2024 12:49 AM

Girl, bye!

by Anonymousreply 1March 5, 2024 6:36 PM

Went out with a whimper and her tail tucked between her legs.

by Anonymousreply 2March 5, 2024 6:37 PM

CUNT

by Anonymousreply 3March 5, 2024 6:37 PM

She'll make so much more money in the corporate world now, no idea why she even ran again.

by Anonymousreply 4March 5, 2024 6:38 PM

Now she can go sit on the board of a private prison company or lobby on behalf of an authoritarian government.

by Anonymousreply 5March 5, 2024 6:41 PM

What does this portend for the Dems? Does this increase or decrease their chances of getting that Senate seat?

by Anonymousreply 6March 5, 2024 6:42 PM

And of course she had to say it's because she's so bipartisan and a compromiser. Fuck her and good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 7March 5, 2024 6:42 PM

And, Kari Lake got wet.

by Anonymousreply 8March 5, 2024 6:42 PM

R6, Sen. Steve Daines, the head of the NRSC, told Manu Raju that he thinks it will help the Republicans' chances in Arizona, but I think it may help the Democrats. I think Sinema running as an Independent may have split the Democratic vote more.

by Anonymousreply 9March 5, 2024 6:45 PM

Now she's free to run for President!

by Anonymousreply 10March 5, 2024 6:47 PM

I agree. I think this helps Gallego.

by Anonymousreply 11March 5, 2024 6:47 PM

what a cunt

by Anonymousreply 12March 5, 2024 6:50 PM

Is she exiting before a big, juicy scandal drops? She'd be a boring subject for a scandal, actually.

by Anonymousreply 13March 5, 2024 6:55 PM

Her legacy will be refusing to eliminate the filibuster after the supreme court killed Roe and refusing to raise the federal minimum wage. She never gave a shit about helping people and now she's leaving after one term. I hope she's proud of herself.

by Anonymousreply 14March 5, 2024 6:56 PM

She left before being humiliated in the general election.

by Anonymousreply 15March 5, 2024 6:57 PM

I retired first, and better!

by Anonymousreply 16March 5, 2024 6:59 PM

Are ALL women cunts?

by Anonymousreply 17March 5, 2024 7:01 PM

Democrat Gallego will beat Kari Lake.

by Anonymousreply 18March 5, 2024 7:03 PM

HAHAHAHA! Adios, tramp!

by Anonymousreply 19March 5, 2024 7:06 PM

Hasta la vista CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 20March 5, 2024 7:11 PM

Now's my big chance!

by Anonymousreply 21March 5, 2024 7:14 PM

R21….and BIG she is….

by Anonymousreply 22March 5, 2024 7:16 PM

She can focus full time on being a fashion icon.

by Anonymousreply 23March 5, 2024 7:34 PM

She can become Big Bird's understudy in Muppets on Ice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 5, 2024 7:41 PM

She can become Big Bird's understudy in Muppets on Ice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25March 5, 2024 7:41 PM

She probably lined up lobbying gig with a big, fat paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 26March 5, 2024 7:43 PM

Buh. Bye. Bitch.

Which part didn’t you understand? The Buh? Or the Bye?

Buh. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 27March 5, 2024 7:45 PM

Our chances of getting another Democratic senator just improved remarkably. And the Kochs will make sure that she never returns to living in a gas station.

by Anonymousreply 28March 5, 2024 7:45 PM

She’ll never go to the bathroom alone again.

by Anonymousreply 29March 5, 2024 7:49 PM

Who is Crispy Cinnamon - is that a new desert they have at the Senate dining room?

by Anonymousreply 30March 5, 2024 7:50 PM

Bye, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 5, 2024 8:24 PM

That belly—in that tight dress? That tight YELLOW dress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 5, 2024 8:26 PM

I agree that this improves Gallegos’ chances of keeping the seat on the Democratic side of the aisle. Her running could have had the potential of splitting the Democratic vote.

by Anonymousreply 33March 5, 2024 8:31 PM

It'll certainly make Gallego's campaigning easier when they only have to focus on one set of crazy

by Anonymousreply 34March 5, 2024 8:48 PM

Goodbye you insufferable traitorous bitch. Please let the door hit you on the way out.

by Anonymousreply 35March 5, 2024 9:18 PM

Will her votes go to that Lake woman?

by Anonymousreply 36March 5, 2024 9:42 PM

👋👋👋

by Anonymousreply 37March 5, 2024 9:43 PM

Smart move

by Anonymousreply 38March 5, 2024 9:45 PM

Reject Runway.

by Anonymousreply 39March 5, 2024 9:49 PM

I no longer have a Twitter account but when I did, Kyrsten Sinema former supporters were in my timeline.

They canvassed for her, phonebanked for campaign, donating time and money to help get her elected.

Once elected, she started playing games. Signing up for an "internship" to a winery out of state was her less egregious offense.

Her supporters were furious and demanded answers but she stonewalled them.

Finally, a small group of her supporters concerned her in the state house and Kyrsten Sinema ran off to the women's restroom rather answer questions regarding her about face in politics!

The small group of her supporters followed Kyrsten Sinema into the washroom and she hid in a stall!

🤡.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 5, 2024 9:55 PM

I hope she's subjected to daily viscious face slappings while living her life in the private sector.

by Anonymousreply 41March 5, 2024 10:25 PM

[quote]It'll certainly make Gallego's campaigning easier when they only have to focus on one set of crazy

Yes, and more interviews like this one. Also, throw in a bit of Meghan McCain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 5, 2024 10:33 PM

She has packed on a few pounds lately.

by Anonymousreply 43March 5, 2024 10:43 PM

Please tell me she doesn't get the pension.

by Anonymousreply 44March 5, 2024 10:44 PM

R42 Did KKKari Lake blow John Barasso? Why is he doing interviews with her?

by Anonymousreply 45March 5, 2024 10:47 PM

I think she does R44 because she served two terms

by Anonymousreply 46March 5, 2024 10:48 PM

Full Congressional pension is after 20 years. Between her terms in the House and the Senate, she served 12.

by Anonymousreply 47March 5, 2024 10:49 PM

She might have R45 and with her husband's blessings. They're both opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 48March 5, 2024 10:50 PM

I'll miss her cultural aesthetics

Very Yayoi Kusama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 5, 2024 11:01 PM

QUIET!

I didn't want to start a new thread just for this pic but I wanted to hopefully give everyone a good laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 5, 2024 11:51 PM

I’m so tired of that grey and yellow combination like Kari Lake is wearing,

by Anonymousreply 51March 6, 2024 12:00 AM

This filthy bitch

by Anonymousreply 52March 6, 2024 12:01 AM

[quote] "And, Kari Lake got wet."

She already was. She's been seriously sweating, since a judge allowed the defamation suit againster her to proceed. And she and everyone know she's a thousand percent guilty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 6, 2024 12:13 AM

[quote] "againster"

*against her

[quote] "everyone know"

*everyone knows

by Anonymousreply 54March 6, 2024 12:15 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 6, 2024 12:19 AM

“I will not be silenced!”

by Anonymousreply 56March 6, 2024 12:27 AM

Good riddance, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 57March 6, 2024 12:47 AM

LOL. Don't let the door hit you on your fat ass on the way out as they say. Talk about a do nothing douchebag.......what a useless idiot. God could have made 3 good squirrels with her DNA - such a waste. I hope she has to work at Starbucks. What a boil on the ass of society. Out with the trash.

by Anonymousreply 58March 6, 2024 12:51 AM

Evil cunt. Good riddance to bad rubbish. An embarrassment to bisexuals and social workers everywhere. Hopefully she takes that farkakte wardrobe with her. The denim vest should be fumigated for three days before putting it on the sale rack at Goodwill. Die skank die.

by Anonymousreply 59March 6, 2024 12:54 AM

Never a bigger disappointment. Of course she bothsides on her way out like the bitch she is. She’s a perfect example of why we are on the precipice of losing our democracy.

She sold out to billionaires then watered down Biden’s policies.

Her tenure was a fail. She’s leaving hated by most of the state. She only enjoyed one term, though she’ll have a lifetime appointment as a bothsides bitch on CNN or Fox.

by Anonymousreply 60March 6, 2024 1:12 AM

Give it a rest, I’m at the gym!

by Anonymousreply 61March 6, 2024 5:46 AM

EXACTLY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62March 6, 2024 10:39 AM

Some out there named their child Kyrsten Sinema? Were they arrested for this?

by Anonymousreply 63March 6, 2024 10:41 AM

Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) joined Republicans and seven other Democrats to vote against the $15 minimum-wage increase amendment to President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill. The $15-wage increase was one of the most contested points of the relief bill, which passed the Senate today without the wage amendment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64March 6, 2024 11:39 AM

Why would a progressive candidate vote against a wage increase?

by Anonymousreply 65March 6, 2024 11:40 AM

She was bought and paid for. This has to be corruption.

by Anonymousreply 66March 6, 2024 11:52 AM

she’s proud that she outgrew the activism of her youth. It was, in her own assessment, “a spectacular failure.”

I ask her to elaborate.

“Well,” she says, with a derisive shrug. “You can make a poster and stand out on the street, but at the end of the day, all you have is a sunburn. You didn’t move the needle. You didn’t make a difference … I set about real quick saying, ‘This doesn’t work.’”

Listening to her talk this way about activism, it’s hard not to think about the protesters who have hounded her in recent years. They chase her through airports, yell at her at weddings. In one controversial episode, a group of student protesters at Arizona State University followed her into the bathroom, continuing to film as they hectored her. (The ASU police recommended misdemeanor charges against four students involved.)

I ask Sinema if, as a former activist herself, she could understand where those students were coming from. Would she have done the same thing when she was young?

“Break the law?” she scoffs. “No.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67March 6, 2024 11:55 AM

When you're a fashion icon like Kyrsten, it's hard to keep it up year after year.

by Anonymousreply 68March 6, 2024 11:59 AM

In many ways I agree with her, R67. Just standing with pickets do very little. It may register a bit but it does very little, IMHO. Now, those that protested against her did something different. THEY TOOK ACTION! They chased Sinema everywhere she went. She couldn't even take a shit in peace.

by Anonymousreply 69March 6, 2024 12:04 PM

She grew up very poor and she’s got mental health issues. She’s also a whore to the Kochs. They ensured that she will never be poor again. She did what they wanted her to do and now she will never go hungry again. Mind you, I am not making excuses, but those are the reasons for her behavior. I know several former friends of hers and they went to school with her.

by Anonymousreply 70March 6, 2024 12:16 PM

She’s a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 71March 6, 2024 12:18 PM

Her 2024 border security bill flops

Sinema’s campaign fundraising skidded throughout 2023 and her standing in the limited polling on the Senate race made clear she was a distant third. But in the final months of the year and early in 2024, Sinema worked on a border security bill that might have seemed a game-changer.

The bill was classic Sinema: It had bipartisan support. It involved a key issue many others considered insoluble. It had Biden’s support. And it involved months of negotiation.

If that measure could have found traction in Congress, it was at least possible to point to that bill to argue — especially to the Republicans Sinema was hoping to reach in recent months — that she possessed a special ability to break through the Washington gridlock.

Instead, former President Donald Trump urged Republicans to reject the bill and that vaporized her work, if not any hope of running for a second term.

Sinema rarely did media interviews, but did several of them ahead of the bill’s rollout.

She also didn’t snipe at her colleagues over votes or issues. But as her border security bill succumbed to the filibuster, Sinema uncharacteristically lashed out.

“Less than 24 hours after we released the bill, my Republican colleagues changed their mind,” Sinema said on the Senate floor. “Turns out they want all talk and no action. It turns out border security is not actually a risk to our national security. It is just a talking point for the election.”

She also had a tense series of exchanges with Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who had helped provide input on the bill, then voted against taking it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72March 6, 2024 12:20 PM

[quote]She grew up very poor and she’s got mental health issues.

In no offense to you R70, I'm so sick of these excuses. We ALL have "something" but should that excuse our behavior for not having grace, being able to think about others outside of ourselves, etc

"Clarence Thomas was poor and that is the reason why he is the way he is..."

"Elon Musk was "whatever" and that is the reason why he is the way he is..."

On and on

What about my issues? Even with them I'm able to treat everyone respectfully and be concerned about their wellbeing.

by Anonymousreply 73March 6, 2024 12:26 PM

Premiering this Fall on FOX: "The Krysten Sinema Hour". A fair and balanced look at current events from the other side.

by Anonymousreply 74March 6, 2024 12:27 PM

Your orange, ordered magats in the Senate to veto a bill for border control.

Let this fact sink into your magat hive mind.

by Anonymousreply 75March 6, 2024 12:28 PM

Kyrsten Sinema was "made an offer she can't refuse".

by Anonymousreply 76March 6, 2024 12:39 PM

I hope protesters chase her for the rest of her days.

by Anonymousreply 77March 6, 2024 12:39 PM

She has served, has healthcare for life and will begin to transition shortly.

by Anonymousreply 78March 6, 2024 2:14 PM

She made as much money as she could accepting bribes while in the Senate and now she's moving on to griftier pastures.

by Anonymousreply 79March 6, 2024 2:59 PM

Elected as a Democrat, then proceeded to side with Repugs.

by Anonymousreply 80March 6, 2024 3:02 PM

I don't think they were making excuses r73. She does seem to be such an extreme case. Of course there's a lot of hypocrisy and selling out and just all kinds of bullshit in Washington. But she seems like her whole activist life was a complete sham, and once she got to the Senate she was just thinking "Fuck it, let's just do what rich fuckers want and make bank, or maybe just enough to hopefully keep this seat." Then she went too far, and it was her constituents who said "fuck it, let's dump this bitch." It does seem like more than the usual cynicism or wounded childhood.

And her weird little thumbs down and curtsy voting down a minimum wage increase. Yeah, something unusually screwed up about her.

by Anonymousreply 81March 6, 2024 3:31 PM

Manu Raju is the go to guy on Lindsey Graham happenings.

by Anonymousreply 82March 6, 2024 3:37 PM

^^^Dump has something BIG on the senatrice from SC. She has lost her fucking mind.

by Anonymousreply 83March 6, 2024 3:44 PM

^This morning on Morning Joe, Claire McCaskill delivered very strong criticism of Lindsey Graham’s flipping on Ukraine support, military funding, support for foreign allies, defense for Taiwan, etc.

by Anonymousreply 84March 6, 2024 4:05 PM

Miss Lindsey will be drinking pretty heavily now. Her death from cirrhosis is imminent.

by Anonymousreply 85March 6, 2024 4:09 PM

[QUOTE]“Well,” she says, with a derisive shrug. “You can make a poster and stand out on the street, but at the end of the day, all you have is a sunburn.

Sinema has a very poor understanding about what activism means.

[QUOTE]She grew up very poor and she’s got mental health issues.

Didn't she exaggerate the poverty? IIRC, sibling(s) and people who knew the family said that some of her stories were fabricated.

by Anonymousreply 86March 6, 2024 5:27 PM

She made a deliberate, even garish show of flouting her constituents and working with/for corporate conservatives. She refused to meet with them and paraded her lobbyist connections—this, after running as someone responsive to grass-roots interests. Why would she expect to keep her constituency?

by Anonymousreply 87March 6, 2024 5:48 PM

So a former social worker who allegedly grew up in dire poverty voted against a $15 minimum wage? Alrighty.

by Anonymousreply 88March 6, 2024 5:52 PM

C

U

N

T

by Anonymousreply 89March 6, 2024 6:18 PM

Can we cunt punt her out the door NOW?

by Anonymousreply 90March 6, 2024 7:28 PM

Good! Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya, Toots!

by Anonymousreply 91March 6, 2024 7:31 PM

[quote]Give it a rest, I’m at the gym!

Me too!

by Anonymousreply 92March 6, 2024 7:41 PM

[quote]Are ALL women cunts?

Trying to find an excuse to flex your misogyny? Marcy Kaptur and Tammy Duckworth are far from "cunts". Sinema was absolutely terrible. She can waltz outta there in her stupid outfits.

by Anonymousreply 93March 6, 2024 7:43 PM

I call men cunts more than women.

by Anonymousreply 94March 6, 2024 7:45 PM

She wasn't there to do anything for the state of Arizona or anyone else, but herself. She was there like so many of the MAGATS and other republicans, to get a cushy government job with good pay, and hopefully a nice fat pension and healthcare after being there enough years. And then more riches after retirement with speaking engagements and book tours.

by Anonymousreply 95March 6, 2024 7:47 PM

She'll get a job on Fox being the former Democrat who says how awful Democrats are. Maybe she and Tulski can split cab fare down to the studio.

by Anonymousreply 96March 6, 2024 7:58 PM

True r96, but don't forget the constant whining about how the "woke mob" cancelled her useless, stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 97March 6, 2024 8:06 PM

Don't forget about Harold Ford

by Anonymousreply 98March 6, 2024 8:09 PM

Sinema is a favorite of big pharma. She voted for whatever they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 99March 6, 2024 8:12 PM

Ruben Gallego is feisty and he has a way with words. I am looking forward to him verbally barbecuing that bobblehead Lake.

by Anonymousreply 100March 6, 2024 8:15 PM

Please... All of you... Please reconsider your opinion of her. Think of the children.

Chris Murphy 🟧 @ChrisMurphyCT

There are LOTS of strong feelings about Sen. Sinema on this platform & I'm not going to change anyone's mind. But bc she rarely talks to the press, few people know what she does behind the scenes.

1/ I didn't get anyone's permission to tell this story, but I'm doing it anyway.

2/ Krysten and I were 2 of the 4 negotiators on the 2022 gun bill. Her priority was ending the "boyfriend loophole" which allowed domestic abusers to keep their guns if they weren't married to the victim. The loophole was a death sentence for thousands of women. An abomination.

3/ Republicans stubbornly resisted every attempt we made to close the loophole. I was worried the clock was ticking and we'd lose our shot to get any gun bill. Three weeks into our talks, I told Kyrsten that if we couldn't get agreement at the next meeting, we had to move on.

4/ Kyrsten's first job out of college was as a domestic violence shelter worker. She knew these women's stories. She knew the fatal cost of leaving the loophole in place.

At the meeting, we made no new progress. I started to suggest moving on. And then I caught Kyrsten's eyes.

5/ I could read her eyes. "DON'T DO IT, CHRIS". And so I stopped mid thought. I dropped it.

After the meeting wrapped, she said to me, "I know we're almost out of time. Just give me 48 more hours. I know I can get this done. I NEED to get this done."

6/ And she did it. Quietly, she worked out a new compromise, she and I got domestic violence advocates on board, and she then just refused to take no for an answer from our Republican partners.

Implausibly the final bill included a provision closing almost all of the loophole

7/ Listen, Kyrsten is way more conservative than me. We disagree on lots. You can think what you want of her.

But this story isn't an outlier. Time after time, big important progressive things have happened bc behind the scenes Krysten wills them to happen.

That's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 101March 6, 2024 10:23 PM

A response...

Mehdi Hasan @mehdirhasan

Senator, I get the collegiality & perhaps genuine friendship, but she helped undermine your party’s & president’s entire agenda in Congress, screwed over working ppl on the minimum wage, & screwed over Black ppl on voting rights. She’ll now be repaid with a cushy corporate job.

by Anonymousreply 102March 6, 2024 10:25 PM

Love Sen. Chris and what he's doing, and I know he's sincere here, but we need to balance Sinema's genuine accomplishments in bipartisanship against the overall damage that her appeasement of the right wing did to popular government.

by Anonymousreply 103March 6, 2024 11:36 PM

There was someone here who kept insisting that she would win AZ again which I never understood because she doesn't please either Republicans or Democrats. No poll held has had her winning or even close to it either. She can see the writing on the wall too, hence this retirement.

by Anonymousreply 104March 6, 2024 11:50 PM

It's her arrogance that did her in. She's sullen and has the attitude of "no one tells me what to do so I'm going to do exactly what you don't want me to do". So fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 105March 6, 2024 11:52 PM

R105 Yes, she is incredibly arrogant. She’s very oft putting.

What Chris said makes you see how effective she could have been had she not sold out to the rich and conservative donors. She could have been a genuine rock star, but she is very damaged and very immature.

by Anonymousreply 106March 7, 2024 12:03 AM

Kyrsten just needs some good dick. If she'd been getting good dick all the time she was in congress she would have been a much nicer person.

by Anonymousreply 107March 7, 2024 12:32 AM

Ran as a progressive candidate, chose to not pursue progressive legislation. Dropped out of the Democratic party. Registered as Independent. Now preemptively, announced she's retiring.

IT is all about you, huh, Kyrsten Sinema ?

Nothing in any of this discusses her responsibilities to her constituents.

Compromised her alleged progressive values to appease magats.

But when the deal was on the table, ready to be signed after all that compromise?

Magats disappeared.

For someone who thinks she's the smartest in any room she was unable to to figure out the other side is 🤡 and grift until way late in the game.

by Anonymousreply 108March 7, 2024 12:36 AM

Yeah, that's what I hate about this progressive movement I am in. I fear They get the fanatics, We get the flakes. She was definitely a flake.

by Anonymousreply 109March 7, 2024 12:42 AM

Those boots were made for walking, honey!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110March 7, 2024 12:51 AM

Did her time in Congress prematurely age her? I didn't realize she's only 47. Her wrinkles suggest she's at least a decade older.

by Anonymousreply 111March 7, 2024 1:01 AM

Ya gotta reach across the aisle and compromise to "get things done".

Reaching across aisle is a booby-trap.

Magats don't do compromise. Magats are on a murdersuicde mission and are done with the compromising and done with the democracy. Where were you on J6?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112March 7, 2024 1:15 AM

I remember Michaelangelo Signorile saying something like she acted like she didn't know what he was talking about when he asked about her coming out story (ie, maybe she lied about being a bisexual).

She's shady AF. Good thing she's leaving the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 113March 7, 2024 1:19 AM

When I look upon a Kyrsten Sinema I see confirmation of a society now compromised of average people who think they are a lot more attractive and smarter than they are.

Kyrsten Sinema had to go through the entire sham of a process of negotiation with them to figure out at the very end, there was no deal to be made.

Did you never hear the expression do not negotiate with terrorists?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 7, 2024 1:21 AM

The truth is, she's not intelligent enough to be successful in Congress. She's a Lauren Boebert or a Marjorie Traitor Greene with a less in your face causticity. She has accomplished one good thing though. She has gone a long way toward making the voters in Arizona see the errors of their ways. They finally saw that the republicans in Arizona (and face it she's been pretty much a republican in democrat clothing the whole time she's served) and wised up enough to try a more progressive leadership. Hopefully they'll get something good done for the state and maintain more and more control in the oncoming years.

by Anonymousreply 115March 7, 2024 11:05 AM

So, the Senate is getting a Krysten ENEMA.

by Anonymousreply 116March 8, 2024 1:18 AM

Spill the juicy details that they’ve told you, R70

by Anonymousreply 117March 8, 2024 8:40 AM

STILL LAUGHING R-24,BIG BIRDS UNDERSTUDY!

by Anonymousreply 118March 8, 2024 8:59 AM

She was done in by politics – and her own ego

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119March 9, 2024 12:49 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!