Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Aussie Gays Missing

This sounds very suspicious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2024 4:35 AM

Not good looking in my opinion. Thus my interest is not truly piqued.

by Anonymousreply 1February 22, 2024 2:17 AM

Certainly sounds fishy!

by Anonymousreply 2February 22, 2024 2:21 AM

John Oates and John Oates.

by Anonymousreply 3February 22, 2024 2:27 AM

Pretty in pink.

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2024 2:30 AM

So one killed the other and is now on the run?

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2024 2:39 AM

Paddington's house? I always knew that bear was dodgy.

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2024 3:05 AM

A former boyfriend has become a person interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2024 10:35 PM

The ex is a cop!

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2024 11:58 PM

Omg! Nooooooo.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2024 11:59 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 23, 2024 3:53 AM

Sadly the are both dead. The ex boyfriend has turned himself in.

by Anonymousreply 11February 23, 2024 4:20 AM

The ex boyfriend is guilty. He doesn't even need to admit it - it's all over his face.

by Anonymousreply 12February 23, 2024 4:35 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!