Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chaz Bono Is ‘Removing’ Mom Cher From His Wedding Guest List: ‘Wants’ Nothing ‘to do With Her’

Cher hasn’t been having an easy time as a mom of late. The 77-year-old recently lost her legal bid to have her 47-year-old son, Elijah Blue Allman, who’s struggled with addiction, placed under a conservatorship, with Elijah claiming she “objects” to his reconciliation with his wife, Marieangela King.

Now sources exclusively tell In Touch the “Believe” singer’s relationship with her firstborn, 54-year-old Chaz Bono, is also strained. So much so that the Dancing With the Stars alum doesn’t plan on asking his mom to his upcoming wedding to Shara Blue Mathes!

“Chaz and Shara are removing Cher from the guest list entirely and don’t feel too bad about it either,” says an insider. “They want a simple ceremony with none of Cher’s theatrics.”

The insider says the relationship has been fraught ever since Chaz came out as gay and transitioned in 2008. “Cher has tried to be there for her kids,” says the insider. “But neither wants anything to do with her. It’s devastating.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148February 20, 2024 3:59 PM

Lesbian drama.

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2024 7:54 AM

R1 Cher claims she hasn't been to a lesbian bar since the 60s when she met Sonny at one.

by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2024 8:05 AM

Team Cher. Her garbage children can fuck right off. I'm sure they taken millions from the mother they despise.

by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2024 8:07 AM

Agreed. Your mother is Cher. Shut the fuck up and stop being an embarrassment. Every gay boy in the works would love to have her as their mom.

by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2024 8:14 AM

Why even go to a Chaz wedding if you’re not gonna see Cher?

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2024 8:27 AM

Team Chaz even though I love Cher. I’m sure Chaz doesn’t want Cher to take any of the limelight away from him.

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2024 8:31 AM

[quote]“They want a simple ceremony with none of Cher’s theatrics.”

One one hand, it's your wedding, have it your way. On the other hand, your mother is CHER, there will be *some* theatrics!

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2024 9:13 AM

But is her father from U2 going?

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2024 9:24 AM

"DWTS alum"? That's his resume'?

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2024 9:28 AM

Seems like both of her children and dumpster fires. Ah, the curse of fame.

by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2024 10:24 AM

erm, ARE dumpster fires

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2024 10:24 AM

Chee.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2024 10:34 AM

Cher is too busy with her auction dinner anyway. And it’s probably on the same night.

by Anonymousreply 13February 16, 2024 10:39 AM

Chee is too busy with her auction dinner anyway. And it’s probably on the same night.

by Anonymousreply 14February 16, 2024 10:41 AM

[quote] "DWTS alum"? That's his resume'?

When you're Cher's child, you have to do SOMEthing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15February 16, 2024 10:53 AM

If any of you were alive for the S&C show, you would have seen them hauling out that kid who looked like she was stoned off her ass and about to piss on the floor.

Yes, kids were a big draw in the 70s and everyone was doing it.

I don’t blame anyone for not inviting a family star personality to their wedding. Stars canyshare a spotlight.

by Anonymousreply 16February 16, 2024 11:06 AM

^can’t share

by Anonymousreply 17February 16, 2024 11:07 AM

I hope Cher takes away their allowance.

by Anonymousreply 18February 16, 2024 11:16 AM

NO WAY! My mom just wants to use my wedding to perform to kick off of her 23rd COMEBACK TOUR.

by Anonymousreply 19February 16, 2024 6:33 PM

Then they will both be left out of her will, for reasons which are well-known to them.

by Anonymousreply 20February 16, 2024 6:36 PM

Maybe he is angry because if he had been born a boy, Cher would have circumcised him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 16, 2024 7:00 PM

If her kids are dumpster fires, whose fault is that? Cher is a gay icon but let's face it. She is a miserable mother. Chaz said bizarrely that her dad was the one who was supportive but Cher never was comfortable with it.

Sometimes performers just can't help being bad parents. Too much time away from them. Good lovable Carol Burnett had two of her three daughters who were severe addicts.

by Anonymousreply 22February 16, 2024 8:02 PM

^ the curse of fame

by Anonymousreply 23February 16, 2024 8:06 PM

That's a load off.

by Anonymousreply 24February 16, 2024 8:15 PM

Get off my lanai Chaz Bono

by Anonymousreply 25February 16, 2024 8:17 PM

Chaz Writes-Off CHEE

by Anonymousreply 26February 16, 2024 8:25 PM

What does Chaz do all day? No - seriously. She could go and study anything she wants or work with any charity - but she hasn't accomplished SHIT.

A lot of celebrities' kids are do-nothing fuck-ups.

by Anonymousreply 27February 16, 2024 8:29 PM

R27 Chaz also has two seasons of AHS under their belt.

I'm hoping Ryan Murphy is invited and brings Chee as his plus one.

by Anonymousreply 28February 16, 2024 8:41 PM

[quote]A lot of celebrities' kids are do-nothing fuck-ups.

Do NOT be looking at ME

*SNAP*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2024 8:42 PM

I think we're all missing the big story here- someone has consented to marry that fat, hideous, frankencocked layabout Chaz Bono.

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2024 8:48 PM

Shanksh for the shupport, Shaz!

by Anonymousreply 31February 16, 2024 8:48 PM

I can't wait for the "Mommie Dearest" book on bad mama, Cher.

by Anonymousreply 32February 16, 2024 8:57 PM

I’ve seen this pattern before where a parent lets their kids go crazy and then parent ends up finding that the kids hate them for it. Humans expect and require some guardrails and constraints imposed by parents and the kids will later consciously or unconsciously will be appreciative of it.

by Anonymousreply 33February 16, 2024 8:59 PM

It does make you realize what kind of mothers, Diana Ross, Meryl Streep, Bette Midler and others are. They had kids that we never heard one word about until they decided to go the nepo route. I think Ross is the most interesting because of her reputation, yet her kids seem amazingly well adjusted.

As for Cher, her mom was married seven times to six different men so she didn't exactly have a great role model. Unfortunately, we never got to see Liza's spawn.

by Anonymousreply 34February 16, 2024 11:04 PM

I hope Cher leaves her fortune to charity, her kids don’t deserve her.

by Anonymousreply 35February 16, 2024 11:05 PM

Chaz really changed the meaning of R35's post, didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 36February 16, 2024 11:11 PM

Alienating your rich, elderly mother, not a good idea...

Chaz, the first of Cher's two tragic miscarriages.

by Anonymousreply 37February 16, 2024 11:25 PM

She and I have the same problem with our eldest sons:

no sausage.

by Anonymousreply 38February 16, 2024 11:43 PM

[quote]I think we're all missing the big story here- someone has consented to marry that fat, hideous, frankencocked layabout Chaz Bono.

They've been together since at least 2017, and there's a Daily Mail article from 2019 about Cher approving of her (which hasn't always been the case with Chaz's partners). I think that's also where you'll find pics of Chaz and the fiancee 'leathered up' for a Colton Haynes Halloween party.

by Anonymousreply 39February 16, 2024 11:48 PM

Ok. Now I've heard everything. OK Chaz - best of luck. You'd be a big poor big fat gull dyke working at Starbucks and living in a shithole if it weren't for your mom - asshole.

by Anonymousreply 40February 17, 2024 12:07 AM

More food at the reception for the Chaz Man!

by Anonymousreply 41February 17, 2024 12:15 AM

If I could turn back time.....

by Anonymousreply 42February 17, 2024 12:17 AM

I wonder, are Cher's kids still in the will?

by Anonymousreply 43February 17, 2024 12:19 AM

So does Chaz' partner pronounce her name like Cher but with an a at the end?

by Anonymousreply 44February 17, 2024 12:23 AM

Both of Cher's children are damaged, and blaming Cher for their problems is simple TMZ logic.

Cher is not a Crawford Redux.

Why aren't people blaming the fucked up fathers?

Team Sarkisian

by Anonymousreply 45February 17, 2024 12:29 AM

Ross may be a Diva. She also had a lengthy affair with Barry Gordy during her first marriage. But she grew-up in a stable, middle income two parent home. They lived in the projects but back in the day when projects were considered OK for families like hers. She worked an ordinary high school job, busing tables at Hudson's department store. despite sending her kids to Swiss boarding school, she probably had some idea of what a stable, normal life would be for them.

by Anonymousreply 46February 17, 2024 1:25 AM

[quote]It’s NOT white! It’s a crystal studded ivory formal gown by Loewe that I can write off as a business expense.

[quote]And, there is NO veil; it’s a bug screen that’s attached to my headdress that goes with the gown. We both know these natural LGBTQ weddings attract insects.

[quote]Finally, needing four plus-ones in coordinated costumes is legitimate. They are strong enough to work security and crowd control. Plus, they are my most beautiful back-up singers.

by Anonymousreply 47February 17, 2024 1:35 AM

Sometimes this site reads like a MAGA site.

by Anonymousreply 48February 17, 2024 1:37 AM

Cher probably wasn't a great mother.

She was divorced from both Chaz's and Elijah's fathers. She married Elijah's father, a heroin addict, a few days after her divorce from Sonny Bono. Then divorced Allman a few days after that.

IMO, Chaz seems like a decent person who really did feel like he was born in the wrong body. He did his gender reassignment in 2009. That's a long time ago, so he wasn't just jumping on some bandwagon.

Cher was probably constantly on tour and throwing money at problems to do with her children.

As stated, Sonny was more supportive of Chaz's gender reassignment than was Cher. Sonny, the Republican.

I don't think Cher is as "cool" as her public image suggests.

by Anonymousreply 49February 17, 2024 1:52 AM

Oh, fuck off R48.

Just because people hold different opinions from yourself, does not make them a MAGA.

It's possible not to like Chaz because she's an asshole.

Being LGBT does not exclude people from being unlikable assholes.

by Anonymousreply 50February 17, 2024 1:53 AM

[quote]As stated, Sonny was more supportive of Chaz's gender reassignment than was Cher. Sonny, the Republican.

How could that be ? Sonny died in January, 1998 - 11 years before the surgery.

by Anonymousreply 51February 17, 2024 2:01 AM

In spirit, r51.

by Anonymousreply 52February 17, 2024 2:02 AM

Sorry, Chaz came out as lesbian, first. Sonny was supportive whereas Cher was not.

by Anonymousreply 53February 17, 2024 2:03 AM

Sonny was supportive of Chaz being a lesbian. He went on to sponsor anti gay marriage legislation so take from that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 54February 17, 2024 2:06 AM

Chaz should be able to afford Ozempic, and a little more plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 55February 17, 2024 2:06 AM

r54 Link to proof?

This article certainly doesn't sound like that's true

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56February 17, 2024 2:10 AM

[quote]Every gay boy in the works would love to have her as their mom.

Say, the feeling’s not mutual.

by Anonymousreply 57February 17, 2024 2:11 AM

^^Sadly. I mean.

by Anonymousreply 58February 17, 2024 2:12 AM

R45, in the immortal words of Judge Judy: "She picked em".

by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2024 2:12 AM

[quote]Every gay boy in the works would love to have her as their mom.

And have her sing "Gypsies Tramps and Thieves" at their wedding.

by Anonymousreply 60February 17, 2024 2:13 AM

Where does Chaz get any money to live? Have they ever had a job

by Anonymousreply 61February 17, 2024 2:14 AM

This is why I don't breed

by Anonymousreply 62February 17, 2024 2:15 AM

R61 Barbra Streisand supports him and her own son, Jason. If she sold more books, they would've gotten a hefty increase in their allowances.

by Anonymousreply 63February 17, 2024 2:20 AM

Chasity! Get out of that bush!!

by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2024 2:22 AM

R56, did you the link the wrong article? Chaz doesn't mention his relationship with Sonny in that article about horror movies.

My comment was based on a Howard Stern interview where Chaz mentioned having a close relationship with Sonny when he (Chaz) identified as a butch lesbian and feeling hurt and confused when Sonny backed anti-gay marriage legislation in the mid 90s.

by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2024 2:23 AM

My cousin was friends with Chaz. She go over there for parties. They would have lesbian parties. One time it was at Chaz’s house. She says they were old cardboard boxes full of Beatles and other famous bands signed records, pictures. She’s assuming that Cher probably got them for her but I guess she could care less. My cousin said it made her sick.

by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2024 2:24 AM

Sonny Bono died intestate -- without a will. Estate went to widow Mary and to his two older children (including Chaz). Sonny had 4 children, the younger two with his widow.

Cher sued the estate for millions in unpaid alimony and royalties. She has yet to collect.

Point is, I am hoping that Chaz has spent his inheritance wisely. It was probably enough to live on, if spent wisely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2024 2:24 AM

How does Chaz finance his lifestyle? Does he work for a living?

by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2024 2:24 AM

r65 Sorry, my mistake, I misread your post as saying that Chaz had supported anti-gay legislation. I was very confused - apologies.

by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2024 2:34 AM

R68 He sells solar panels in the Beverly Hills neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2024 2:40 AM

Chaz runs a towing company, doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2024 10:14 AM

Welcome to Home Depot, my name is Chaz. If you need help with finding anything just let me know!

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2024 12:36 PM

Unlike so many gays I've never been a fan of Cher, based mainly from what I've read between the lines. I remember reading many years ago that Cher was apparently outraged when Chastity came out as gay. I immediately thought "oh so Cher's big liberal act is exactly that, an act". Seems like since then Cher has basically held her nose when dealing with her children so she wouldn't have to smell the stench of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2024 12:44 PM

Cher is about image, I think. Both she and Sonny are/were ugly but Cher had a nice lean figure. Obviously Chaz didn’t get that body. It’s probably embarrassing for Cher that she produced such a homely child.

by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2024 1:49 PM

I mistakenly read this thread at work and laughed so hard. I love this old school bitchiness we used to have so much of. This used to make me laugh so hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2024 1:52 PM

I will never understand people who feud with their late in life parents. You don't want to get on the wrong side of a parent who is going to check out in 15 - 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2024 1:55 PM

If you have poor parents what’s the problemo?

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2024 1:58 PM

None, but Cher isn't poor and probably has a nice real estate portfolio that would keep Chaz in high cotton for many, many years.

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2024 2:02 PM

I must admit I burst out lauging at this one.

Artie Lange as Chaz: "I'm so fucking masculine now I'm doing dry wall in Secaucus.", "the other day I shit in a spackle bucket on a construction site".

by Anonymousreply 79February 17, 2024 2:04 PM

I doubt Cher was going to leave much to her transgendered son regardless of disinviting her to the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 80February 17, 2024 2:05 PM

Cher will last another 20 years; she might outlive her children.

by Anonymousreply 81February 17, 2024 2:06 PM

Cher's kids are both lumps of shit.

by Anonymousreply 82February 17, 2024 2:07 PM

R48 I can't speak for the other posters since I personally don't know them in real life but every night I pray to God that that fat old pig fucker Trump will suffer a massive heart attack or stroke and die before he can inflict even more evil and destruction upon the world. So I can confirm that I myself am not a MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 83February 17, 2024 2:18 PM

Chaz said when she came out as gay, it bothered her mom more that she was fat than gay.

by Anonymousreply 84February 17, 2024 2:21 PM

Cher's probably wondering where she went wrong.

by Anonymousreply 85February 17, 2024 2:33 PM

R85, Cher, when you live your life in the public eye, act like you're 16 when you're 40 and are an absentee mom, bad. things happen. She, like her mom, had horrendous taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 86February 17, 2024 2:39 PM

The important thing is that I'm still a ⭐, bitches! I've got an Oscar and everything.

by Anonymousreply 87February 17, 2024 3:35 PM

Every evening Chee and Blythe Danner chant,

“Shoulda swallowed”

by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2024 3:55 PM

I wonder what the financial arrangements are. Is Chaz getting money from a trust, or is Cher just billed directly for Chaz's expenses? Did Chaz get any Sonny Bono money when he died?

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2024 4:01 PM

If you read Chaz's book "Family Outing," published during the Chastity/lesbian years, you'll have a better understanding of Cher's reaction to that first (non-trans) coming out. Interviews Chaz did at the time also provide more context. It's more nuanced than what's portrayed in some of these replies.

Cher's initial freak-out period was brief and partly due to other issues. She was upset that Sonny knew first and also had issues with at least one of Chastity's girlfriends. But when a young Chastity started dating one of Cher's long-time female friends, who was much older, Cher was supportive.

By the mid-'90s, Cher was the favored parent again because her politics aligned with Chaz's gay activism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2024 4:18 PM

R50, misgendering someone is pure MAGA bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 91February 17, 2024 4:46 PM

I'm guessing Cher already told Chaz and Elijah that they are not in her will -- or something to that effect. Both Chaz and Elijah have seemed to stop caring what Cher thinks.

Also, Cher does seem like she's going to live as long as Olivia DeHavilland.

by Anonymousreply 92February 17, 2024 5:08 PM

Cher's mom lived to 96.

by Anonymousreply 93February 17, 2024 5:12 PM

[quote] misgendering someone is pure MAGA bullshit.

I would like to join R50 in telling you to fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 94February 17, 2024 5:16 PM

Who knows. Money issues? Doesn’t keep me awake at night.

by Anonymousreply 95February 17, 2024 5:27 PM

Chastity who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 17, 2024 5:40 PM

Chaz probably gets something from Sonny's estate.

by Anonymousreply 97February 17, 2024 5:43 PM

People who misgender think they're being so cute and clever. It's a very middle school way of disrespecting someone

by Anonymousreply 98February 17, 2024 6:41 PM

Chasity! Get out of that bush!

by Anonymousreply 99February 17, 2024 6:42 PM

[quote] Cher will last another 20 years

What will she be doing in 20 years? Will they roll her coffin out on the stage and show movies of her singing on a screen behind it? That's the only way she'll still be around at 97.

by Anonymousreply 100February 17, 2024 7:42 PM

[quote] Chasity! Get your mouth out of that bush!

There, fixed that for ya.

by Anonymousreply 101February 17, 2024 7:43 PM

[quote] People who misgender think they're being so cute and clever. It's a very middle school way of disrespecting someone

No. It's a clear and direct way of acknowledging reality in a world that seems increasingly determined to pursue magical thinking.

by Anonymousreply 102February 17, 2024 9:05 PM

Imagine accusing someone of "misgendering" like it's a real fucking thing.

by Anonymousreply 103February 17, 2024 9:57 PM

I guess it’s warm beer and cheeze its at the reception since moms not going to be footing the bill.

Chaz’s book was such a snooze fest and he came off as a self involved cunt. He claimed money was tight when they were living in NYC when Chaz was a teen in the early/mid 80s, despite the fact Cher would pull down $300k a week doing a residency show.

by Anonymousreply 104February 17, 2024 10:39 PM

OP, does he still have his Vadge or a fake penis that does not work unless its pumped up?

by Anonymousreply 105February 17, 2024 10:52 PM

No one knows exactly how much of Sonny's money Chaz ended up with after his death, but due to the fact that Sonny died intestate the estate was undoubtedly split between his surviving immediate family. Even Cher went after a piece of the pie so there must have been quite a tidy sum left.

by Anonymousreply 106February 17, 2024 11:04 PM

That’s kind of weird because I thought Chaz was doing a horror movie and her mom was producing.

by Anonymousreply 107February 17, 2024 11:04 PM

It must be hard for Cher that both of her children hate her. But she probably spent more time being “Cher”!than being a mom. And I don’t fault them for wanting to cut her off, given the long history of neglect followed by Cher trying to take over their adult lives,

by Anonymousreply 108February 17, 2024 11:11 PM

Chaz get no money in the will, for reasons well known to them.

by Anonymousreply 109February 18, 2024 12:05 AM

There were rumors that Sonny bought up the rights to "Chastity" an early movie Cher did and started selling them to local stations in order to get back at her. She looks incredibly cheap and ratty so you can understand why she'd be embarrassed by it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 18, 2024 12:11 AM

Even if Sonny's estate was really between 2 and 4 million (and I really doubt that), the real good stuff is in the royalty payments. Even divided, that can keep Chaz going for the rest of his life. Apparently, his estate was divided between his wife and two eldest kids, one of which was Chaz. Chaz will never be filthy rich but he won't be destitute either.

by Anonymousreply 111February 18, 2024 1:08 AM

Elijah gets something like $10,000 or $12,000 per month from a trust fun that dad Greg Allman set up for him. Cher tried to get conservatorship over Elijah and lost.

by Anonymousreply 112February 18, 2024 1:11 AM

What's bizarre about Cher's lawsuit against Mary Bono for royalties is that part of those royalties were going to Chaz.

by Anonymousreply 113February 18, 2024 1:14 AM

Just watched The Greatest Night in Pop a terrific documentary. Diana Ross came across as rather sweet and humble. Lionel Ritchie and Quincy Jones as smart and warm. Cindy Lauper was identified as a troublemaker and seemed like a jerk. It’s just interesting 40 years later to see how their children turned out. I wonder why Cher has two children who kind of hate her. .

by Anonymousreply 114February 18, 2024 1:16 AM

Cindy Lauper's son just got into trouble with the law.

by Anonymousreply 115February 18, 2024 1:20 AM

I remember an interview Ross did years ago (I think it was 'Actor's Studio'). The question was, after just three movies in the 70s and an Oscar nomination, why didn't Ross continue as an actress along with her music career.

Ross explained that after she filmed 'The Wiz' in 1977, her daughters were no longer babies but now toddlers. She didn't want to leave them 'behind' and go off to location to film a movie - she wanted to 'be there' for them, to take them to school, pick them up, and have dinner with them every night. They were living in Manhattan at the time (1980s), and she could do most of her music recording in NYC studios. She booked her music tours for the summer months, so that way the kids could travel with her. She definitely put her kids first.

Similar to what Donna Summer said as to why she put her music career on 'hold' in the 90s - she didn't want to leave her two youngest daughters behind while she traveled away from home to record and tour. She also toured only in summer, when the kids were on summer vacation with her. I'm sure those daughters (all successful) are glad they spent so much time with her while she was still around.

by Anonymousreply 116February 18, 2024 2:04 AM

R116 What giving Mothers.

by Anonymousreply 117February 18, 2024 4:12 AM

Bette Midler said that no matter what, she was always home for dinner before her daughter went off to college. I don't know what happened when she was on the road.

by Anonymousreply 118February 18, 2024 5:10 AM

Elijah Blue Allman

by Anonymousreply 119February 18, 2024 5:12 AM

Elijah Blue Allman

by Anonymousreply 120February 18, 2024 5:12 AM

Shara Blue Mathes

What's with all the Blues?

by Anonymousreply 121February 18, 2024 5:14 AM

Better be careful not to bite the hand that feeds you. She can very easily shift a bigger chunk of her estate to charity rather than your portion. Oh, she would never fuck you over either way. But playing nice is financially in your best interest. At 54, Chaz needn't act like a child.

by Anonymousreply 122February 18, 2024 5:18 AM

Meghan Markle walked so Chaz could cunt.

by Anonymousreply 123February 18, 2024 5:24 AM

[quote] Meghan Markle walked so Chaz could cunt.

That doesn't even make any sense, you fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 124February 18, 2024 5:29 AM

R124. It’s ok. Everything will be ok. Firstly, explain the purpose of the insult. Is it because you do not get the joke. We can start there for your healing.

by Anonymousreply 125February 18, 2024 5:39 AM

R6 ". I’m sure Chaz doesn’t want Cher to take any of the limelight away from him."

What daughter would?

by Anonymousreply 126February 18, 2024 5:41 AM

[quote]Artie Lange as Chaz: "I'm so fucking masculine now I'm doing dry wall in Secaucus.", "the other day I shit in a spackle bucket on a construction site".

How about, “I snorted so much coke off a stripper’s ass that my noise imploded!”

by Anonymousreply 127February 18, 2024 8:30 AM

***nose, goddammit.

by Anonymousreply 128February 18, 2024 8:34 AM

It’s hard to believe Chaz Bono is 54. He looks 33. Great genes.

by Anonymousreply 129February 18, 2024 9:13 AM

He no longer has a cunt, spiritually, but is behaving as one.

by Anonymousreply 130February 18, 2024 9:15 AM

Lesbian drama

by Anonymousreply 131February 18, 2024 9:35 AM

[quote] ***nose, goddammit.

Okay, so Lange was/is a dope addict who destroyed his nose. How does that negate the hilariousness of his original quote?

by Anonymousreply 132February 18, 2024 11:07 AM

R132 I meant that Artie himself is a hilarious example of his “straight men who do stupid things” stereotype; his botched nose doesn’t negate his point at all, but rather reinforces it.

by Anonymousreply 133February 18, 2024 12:18 PM

Does he have hot dog where his hokey pokey used to be?

by Anonymousreply 134February 18, 2024 1:03 PM

"Let's go beat up some fags!" - Artie as Chaz, now a man

by Anonymousreply 135February 18, 2024 1:08 PM

Artie looks like he had Chaz’s genitals grafted to his face.

by Anonymousreply 136February 18, 2024 1:09 PM

Chaz said years ago that she wanted to get an arm cock at some point but I don't think she has. She borrowed money from her lesbian AA group to get her tits cut off. I don't get why she couldn't pay for it herself.

by Anonymousreply 137February 18, 2024 1:14 PM

[quote] It’s hard to believe Chaz Bono is 54. He looks 33. Great genes.—BrickPollitt

Maybe she's part black. Unlike you, who are all white.

by Anonymousreply 138February 18, 2024 4:38 PM

Funnily enough, it seems like diva Diana Ross was a good mother.

by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2024 4:42 PM

Ross raised five successful kids, and is grandmother to quite a few. On social media (and in the press) there are always photos of the extended family together, celebrating holidays and birthdays or taking vacations. I know many people want to believe that she gave up an acting career when her last cinematic movie 'The Wiz' flopped in 1978, but to finally hear her side of the story was quite admirable, IMO.

Summer - the same thing. She decided to put her music career on hold after 1991, stay home-bound and 'paint' (she's a very successful artist) just to be close to her kids while they were growing up into adulthood. (Her first daughter Mimi turned 50 the other day). All three girls are beautiful, and each very successful. As she said, it was important to her to be a family first - which meant dinner at the table each night.

Kudos to Dionne Warwick, as well, who raised two successful sons (both are in the media / entertainment business) as a single mother in the 70s, when her music career cooled off and she was in no hurry to revive it (she did that in the 1980s when her sons were older). She, too, posts on social media of her extended family - including her grandchildren, whom she spends so much time with as she gets older.

One thing Streisand didn't elaborate on in her memoir was what she did with Jason in the late 60s and 70s when she went off 'on location' to make movies. I know he was with her in 1968 (he was 1) when she filmed 'Hello Dolly', and there's some photos of him on the set of 'What's Up Doc ?' in 1972, but where was he when she was off in Europe for a year or so making 'Yentl' ? She does say at the end of filming he (and Renata) did surprise her when they showed up (I think in London) to celebrate with her, but what about the rest of the time ? He would be between the age of 15 - 17 when she was flying out there to be on location. Did he stay with his dad ?

by Anonymousreply 140February 18, 2024 5:34 PM

R138 You are very very disturbed. It’s rather sad. Get well soon.

by Anonymousreply 141February 18, 2024 6:34 PM

Speaking of Artie Lange, I was shocked to learn he’s only two years older than Chaz. I think Artie would need another X chromosome to live past 70.

by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2024 6:59 PM

Diana Ross may be a good mother but she sucked a lot of dick to get ahead/get her way. Berry Gordy being her all time favorite.

by Anonymousreply 143February 19, 2024 6:49 AM

So?

by Anonymousreply 144February 19, 2024 7:02 AM

So what R143. I'm sure you've sucked more dick than Diana Ross has ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 145February 19, 2024 7:21 AM

If sucking dick got people superstardom then every Gay Choir Bottom would be one. And there would be no poor bitter queens.

by Anonymousreply 146February 19, 2024 6:31 PM

Chee is all for show.

by Anonymousreply 147February 19, 2024 6:35 PM

Chee-uh!

by Anonymousreply 148February 20, 2024 3:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!