Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What commercials are we hating? Part 2

We need more Medicare Advantage Plan Adverts. Martha, Martha, why have you abandoned us???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196April 23, 2024 2:47 AM

Mountain America Credit Union is running ads almost non stop with the some screech voiced hag who calls herself the Food Nanny. She looks and sounds like a moron.

by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2024 5:21 PM

Please fill the original thread before posting here.

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2024 5:21 PM

I still loathe the Sweet Caroline Jim Beam commercial.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2024 11:40 PM

I haven't seen a horrible British Orbit commercial in ages. Still hate them.

by Anonymousreply 4February 4, 2024 12:47 AM

I don’t know who’s worse, Medicare Martha, or that insufferable upspeak Valley Girl Christine, from Jacuzzi Bath.

by Anonymousreply 5February 4, 2024 2:06 AM

The baby whose first word is Liberty has just been hired for Madonna's biopic.

by Anonymousreply 6February 4, 2024 2:27 AM

Jardiance has a new moo cow dancing for diabetes. It's set in an office environment. The frau isn't as big as the other wiggle goddess but every bit as nerdy.

by Anonymousreply 7February 4, 2024 2:33 AM

Jonathan Lawson and his horrible, interminal Colonial Penn insurance commercials. Shut the fuck up already!

by Anonymousreply 8February 4, 2024 2:47 AM

I cannot stand that annoying little twerp who is complaining to his younger brother that they didn’t have Xfinity house-wide WiFi when “I was your age.” 🙄 His whiny, nasally voice is irritating as hell. And they run that damn commercial constantly.

by Anonymousreply 9February 4, 2024 9:22 PM

Any Liberty Mutual Commercials with Doug or a kid . But replacement Doug should be doing it wearing nothing but a jock strap!

by Anonymousreply 10February 4, 2024 10:24 PM

I don’t think that I have ever - in my entire life - have been as HAPPY as that goofy dude with the beard and mustache playing the tambourine in the Zyrizzi commercial - he is slamming that thing as hard as he can - he looks like a big, goofy happy dog!

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2024 7:38 AM

The Sotyktu (?) commercials that ends with 2 different women winking at the camera.

The psoraisis commercial with the voiceover of "the splendor of those thighs." That's a little creepy, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 12February 5, 2024 3:19 PM

The second Jardiance musical in the office, the choreographer must have simply given up.

by Anonymousreply 13February 5, 2024 10:58 PM

That Lume cream deodorant commercial. Ugh. Use it everywhere, even in your ass crack!

by Anonymousreply 14February 5, 2024 11:29 PM

Mand(ing)o ball sachet!

by Anonymousreply 15February 5, 2024 11:31 PM

Fivrr has another stupid white guy.

by Anonymousreply 16February 7, 2024 10:52 AM

I can’t stand the new Peleton ad with the ridiculous girl just starting out. She acts like she’s wearing lead boots. Total fake ass shit. Peleton just needs to end.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2024 12:44 AM

Most of the SB commercials sucked!

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2024 2:03 PM

Enough with the babies playing pickle ball. Make it stop!

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2024 2:08 PM

I didn't watch all of the Superbo commercials, but it seems like a lot of them had celebrities. I guess that's just a reflection of our celebrity obsessed culture.

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2024 3:55 PM

The NY state scratch off lotto commercial with the creepy guy who built mechanical arms so he can scratch off more tickets.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2024 4:19 PM

All of the know-it-all bratty kids on the couches in the Xfinity commercials. When the girl says “it’s called a pitch” during the soccer game, I want to kick a soccer ball right into her face.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2024 4:30 PM

I finally get Botox cosmetics.

If you are a Gay man or a Karen, it irons out Resting Bitch Face.

That is what the subtle difference is.

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2024 2:53 AM

I'm already tired of the Mayo cat.

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2024 2:58 AM

Awww, I like that commercial R21. It's kinda creepy but inventive.

by Anonymousreply 25February 15, 2024 12:12 AM

R25-The audition reels for that spot must be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 26February 15, 2024 2:41 PM

They redid the NY lotto mechanical arms ad. Instead of saying, “Don’t make the little hand angry, Beth” and placing the little hand on Beth’s mouth, they changed it so she says

Can’t you just scratch them one at a time?

He says, “Maybe?”

And they dance.

I guess touching her mouth with the little hand was a little too violent for them.

by Anonymousreply 27February 15, 2024 5:18 PM

Baby Liberty

by Anonymousreply 28February 15, 2024 5:22 PM

The Michael Cera CeraVe ads have gotten really creepy. There's one where he's scaling a mountain, reaches into a pouch, and smears lotion on the mountain. I forget what he actually says but it ain't good.

by Anonymousreply 29February 16, 2024 6:53 PM

The pretty trim white young woman with the apron and feather duster swanning around for “Grocery Outlet Bargain Market!” The new one has the cute bearded guy basking in the glow of discount organic fruit. After that the choir sings and then at the very end they the girl , the guy and a few random customers break into a funky Wahtusi

by Anonymousreply 30February 16, 2024 10:35 PM

I really hate the frau in the Jacuzzi bath remodel commercial--the one that looks like an owl--that squeals and gets in the tub fully clothed, clapping.

And of course the bitch Christina with her upspeak and vocal fry.

by Anonymousreply 31February 21, 2024 7:35 PM

lol r31

by Anonymousreply 32February 21, 2024 7:39 PM

I hate the new Tina Fey Booking.com commercials. Bring back Melissa McCarthy !

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2024 2:01 AM

I know we've discussed Kathy Lee Gifford and the Balance of Nature commercials, but there's an updated version. She's running a small farm or some shit. Um, why not just grow and eat your own vegetables Kathy instead of taking a pill?

Dumb bitch, no wonder Frank fucked around on her.

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2024 2:58 AM

R34 I don’t know what is stranger - Kathie lee’s Ancient unhappy white doggy - is that a relative of her original dogs Chablis and Chardonnay? And why do I remember her dogs 25 years later? OR the shot of her singing in her living room rocking out and shaking her arms in the air. ….. She does have a great figure for a 70 year old.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2024 3:14 AM

Gifford prays then takes her pills.

I like pills you don't have to pray over.

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2024 5:04 AM

[quote] OR the shot of her singing in her living room rocking out and shaking her arms in the air

I burst out laughing the first time I saw that.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2024 5:06 AM

Former big time golfer Lee Trevino mispronouncing "arthritis" as ar-THUR-itis.

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2024 10:23 AM

My Pillow

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2024 10:35 AM

That’s his Texan accent.

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2024 11:00 AM

[Quote]the one that looks like an owl--that squeals and gets in the tub fully clothed, clapping.

r31 this gets me rolling. lol

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2024 11:51 AM

The commercials I see on Pluto TV are obnoxious and repeat during every break

Commercial for Baby Mama's No Drama Podcast - Those two bitches have gotten so much publicity from Pluto TV they should sign their souls over to Paramount for it.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2024 11:53 AM

I can't understand the commercials with Ted Danson and Consumer Cellular. First, he's with the older fat black guy on a bicycle, and birds come flying from behind them and they're riding their bikes in the air with the birds. Then something similar happens with a younger Asian guy on a golf course.

What am I missing ?

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2024 1:18 PM

Let’s face it, most all of them. The one killing me for sometime is that upspeak-valley girl- twat Christine from Jacuzzi Bath. She needs to drown in one of her cheesy tubs.

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2024 9:09 PM

I just saw the one with Kathy Lee's jazz hands again. It gets funnier with each viewing, even though the intent was not to laugh at her. I kind of like it now.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2024 9:26 PM

Please stop that scratch-off commercial with the mechanical arms. Especially because that ugly couple are living in a Brooklyn house that looks like it’s from the1970s.

by Anonymousreply 46February 22, 2024 11:36 PM

Gerber Life Insurance - if you're alive.

by Anonymousreply 47February 23, 2024 12:39 PM

The ones with the "adorable" Shriners' kids are in a tie with the St. Jude kids as most unwatchable. The manipulation is appalling. They would get a better response with some restraint. Some of those"kids" have been doing this for a long, long time.

by Anonymousreply 48February 23, 2024 2:09 PM

^ Oh Fank You!

by Anonymousreply 49February 23, 2024 2:44 PM

Apparently R48, you’ve never seen the Oak Street Health ad with the jackass shucking’ and jivin’ his way around the doctor’s office. Just picture a senior Main Character who needs to be hauled off in a straight jacket. Better yet, hauled off on a gurney…with a sheet over him.

Dear advertisers, that shit ain’t cute.

by Anonymousreply 50February 23, 2024 5:51 PM

I can’t think of any I hate right off hand, but I adore the young homeowners turning into their parents. The old guy “helping” them is so dead pan, I have literally shrieked with laughter.

“Do we really need 50 pictures of fun dinner at Pam’s?” No, no we don’t. I die!!

by Anonymousreply 51February 23, 2024 6:24 PM

Oak Street Health for older adults for me myself and I.

by Anonymousreply 52February 23, 2024 8:53 PM

Golden Corral continues to try to convince us that it's where all the cool, young, racially diverse people eat. The latest commercial is even stupider than the previous ones: "I am the shrimp bot" -- WTF?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 24, 2024 4:36 AM

michael jordan chase sapphire commercial with his annoying mother. No one would blame you serial killers if you took those two out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54February 24, 2024 4:51 AM

The Pluto-TV Couch Potato Farm is BRILLIANT!

by Anonymousreply 55February 24, 2024 5:15 AM

No. It's not.

by Anonymousreply 56February 24, 2024 2:37 PM

The lady in the Kayak commercial that's the human scarecrow is my new spirit animal. I want to go up to fraud with little kids and holler like her--"GAAAHHH"

by Anonymousreply 57February 24, 2024 2:40 PM

^ fraus

by Anonymousreply 58February 24, 2024 2:40 PM

The Aetna with the two street sassy old black ladies was so annoying that Aetna wised up and overdubbed them., especially the one wearing the huge red glasses who looks like Flavor Flav. I saw it coming on and then laughed when I heard the new voices. Good for someone at Aetna.

by Anonymousreply 59February 24, 2024 5:15 PM

r56, Potato Cat will become a thing...

by Anonymousreply 60February 24, 2024 5:45 PM

I can't believing nobody has mentioned the Backstreet Boys singing from a poster about stinky teenage laundry. "Tell me why?" "Cause it stinks!!!". ROFL

by Anonymousreply 61February 24, 2024 6:33 PM

I HATE Neil Diamond’s voice and it is in 2 different commercials.. His voice literally hurts my ears. I have to hit the mute immediately .

by Anonymousreply 62February 27, 2024 5:02 AM

I hate those commercials where it's like a lawyer standing in a PBS telethon acting like that's how they conduct business all the time and the phones are constantly off the hook. When the reality is that they hang out in emergency rooms and swarm upon crime scenes and house fires like vultures.

It also reminds me of how I used to work in the sketchy call center where we answered the phone for like things you'd see on The infomercials. I just moved back to my home state and was absolutely desperate for money and this place would hire anybody. The big account at the time was your baby can read. It's an incredibly stupid program pedaled to simple adults and probably estranged grandparents who want to establish some sort of relationship through their grandkids. It was such an easy sale because these people want to believe that they're dim-witted brats were geniuses and they would unlock that genius. Part of me felt like kind of bad for probably had disappointed they were destined to be in their dumb ass children. But I guess at least they were trying to educate them so that's something.

by Anonymousreply 63February 28, 2024 4:39 AM

Lume. I hate that woman.

by Anonymousreply 64February 28, 2024 4:50 AM

Have we discussed the Otezla commercial featuring loser Ned going on a movie date? There's an awkward hug outside the theater afterward, then they both go their separate ways (they don't even go out for coffee or hang around to chat about the movie). Not really a date at all. You know there will never be a second date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 28, 2024 5:15 AM

Yes, it was discussed in the part 1 thread R65. The consensus of Ned's lame date with Tara was that he's a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 66February 28, 2024 5:21 AM

Good Lord I'm over all of the hugging and whatever at the end of every episode. It's a f****** trivia show you didn't win the goddamn Nobel prize settle down a bit.

by Anonymousreply 67February 28, 2024 5:29 AM

R65 Of course there will never be a second date when the first date is called Ned's Plaque Psoriasis.

by Anonymousreply 68February 28, 2024 5:37 AM

The eharmony commercial where the dude has a zit on his back and his immortal beloved pops it for him, cementing their true love for the rest of their days.

by Anonymousreply 69February 28, 2024 1:47 PM

[quote] especially the one wearing the huge red glasses who looks like Flavor Flav.

She has a good booking agent, as she's in two more commercials now. I believe both are for Pfizer / Covid boost. In one, she's in a museum with two other women, staring up to a painting. In the other, she's power-walking with a trainer and says something about the importance of getting her new covid vax 'at her age'.

by Anonymousreply 70February 28, 2024 1:56 PM

Why do we have to see shingles. psoriasis, toe nail fungus, thinning hair, etc. on these commercials, but when a guy has PD we don't see that up close ? Instead we just see the cute guy staring at his phone ?

by Anonymousreply 71February 28, 2024 2:48 PM

R59 Flava Flav lol

by Anonymousreply 72February 28, 2024 3:14 PM

Hi, grandma, I played baseball today

ClearCaptions

by Anonymousreply 73February 28, 2024 3:23 PM

If anyone here doesn't laugh at this.....you have zero sense of humor. This guy is the best thing on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 28, 2024 4:04 PM

The woman who needs all the pictures of food reminds me of Elise Stefanik.

by Anonymousreply 75February 28, 2024 5:35 PM

All of those awful life insurance commercials with the bad acting.

“Poor Fran. Herb died and she barely had enough money to cover his funeral expenses.”

“Tsk, tsk, I know Madge. They should’ve known about Colonial Penn.”

Where do they get these actors from?

by Anonymousreply 76February 28, 2024 5:45 PM

r76, non-union payout deals for wannabe actors.

Still waiting for Martha to have her own sitcom...

by Anonymousreply 77February 28, 2024 5:49 PM

Those life-insurance commercials...

Why is it the wife always asking the husband if he bought life insurance for them like she told him ? Sorry - it's 2024. The wife can pick up the phone and do it herself. Why should the husband be responsible for this all the time ?

by Anonymousreply 78February 28, 2024 6:45 PM

Geez I just saw the worst dating app commercial ever. eharmony, get who gets you, big whitehead pimple shown in closeup, popped by his new match, who gets him.

by Anonymousreply 79February 28, 2024 7:12 PM

R74 his shtick was mildly funny 5 yrs ago but not now.

by Anonymousreply 80February 28, 2024 7:22 PM

The Jim Beam commercial where the whole bar is singing 'Sweet Caroline.'

by Anonymousreply 81February 28, 2024 7:26 PM

That Delickable Delectables cat treat commercial where the woman is on the phone with her husband who's in the grocery stole while she's at home telling him to pick up some more Delickable Delectables while her cats warm around her. "Just hurry!" she says.

I like to envision him getting home from the grocery store and finding her dead on the floor, the cats devouring her corpse because he didn't get the Delickable Delectables in time.

by Anonymousreply 82February 28, 2024 7:29 PM

Christina Hall for Bath Jacuzzi (and her vocal fry and upspeak) - isn't she the first wife of Tarek El Moussa on the home remodeling shows ? WTF did he ever see in her ?

by Anonymousreply 83February 28, 2024 7:36 PM

How many times have you posted jacuzzi bath???

by Anonymousreply 84February 28, 2024 7:47 PM

R84 Just goes to show how reviled she is.

by Anonymousreply 85February 28, 2024 7:50 PM

R84 Me? Once. In post 83. How many times have you posted ?

by Anonymousreply 86February 28, 2024 7:52 PM

And while YOU’RE at it R84, how many times have you posted using 3 question marks? One is sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 87February 28, 2024 8:11 PM

Simmer down now

by Anonymousreply 88February 28, 2024 8:13 PM

It seems like there's no escaping Flava Flav on television today - her commercials are popping up everywhere. She must be so proud!

by Anonymousreply 89February 28, 2024 8:14 PM

Upspeak Christina is universally reviled here, probably the only thing that DLers can agree upon.

by Anonymousreply 90February 28, 2024 8:16 PM

Venus shaver for pubic hair and skin

by Anonymousreply 91February 28, 2024 9:34 PM

I can’t remember the product but it’s a deodorant type of product and the woman is in a towel around her waist and sticks the bottle down there and sprays her crotch.

by Anonymousreply 92February 28, 2024 10:18 PM

The Xfinity commercials with the two little girl best friends parting ways. the voices are obviously adults trying to sound like kids. They are grating and irritating.

by Anonymousreply 93February 28, 2024 10:35 PM

Just saw the Lume for men commercials (Mando? Really?) with the same annoying doctor/founder/shill.

by Anonymousreply 94February 29, 2024 4:13 AM

It's like they wanted Mandingo, but decided to shorten it.

Mando is for men who like big, black, redolent cocks...

by Anonymousreply 95February 29, 2024 6:15 AM

And look at me thinking Mandalorian, but go off, R95. DL never fails to surprise me at the way dots can be connected. Redolent. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 96February 29, 2024 11:33 AM

I hate them all. That’s why Netflix et al with their fucking ad models are pissing me off.

by Anonymousreply 97February 29, 2024 11:34 AM

If Kathie Lee Gifford is filming her 'Balance of Nature' commercial from her expansive farm, why isn't she eating fresh vegetables and fruits from her own farm ? Why does she need these supplements ?

by Anonymousreply 98March 1, 2024 8:22 PM

R98 Then there's the 70-something champion power lifter who says he doesn't have the discipline to eat fruits and veggies, so he takes Balance of Nature instead.

So...disciplined enough to undertake a strenuous weight training regimen, but not disciplined enough to eat an apple.

by Anonymousreply 99March 1, 2024 8:52 PM

Hi, balance of nature stan! R99

by Anonymousreply 100March 1, 2024 10:17 PM

Chuck Norris' weight machine. And the song that goes with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 1, 2024 11:29 PM

It cracks me up in the Balance of Nature commercials (any of them)--whatever activity these elders are doing, they stop in the middle of it to pop a few of these pills like they're oxy. Just eat a fucking apple, Blanche.

by Anonymousreply 102March 2, 2024 5:49 AM

Ignore r102

by Anonymousreply 103March 2, 2024 2:03 PM

R103 How long have you been taking Balance of Nature?

by Anonymousreply 104March 2, 2024 2:07 PM

Kathi Lee is R103. Whoever would've thought she's a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 105March 2, 2024 4:07 PM

Kathy Lee has been hit hard by the menopause testosterone rag.

That mannish old lady face is something she should be taking pills for.

by Anonymousreply 106March 2, 2024 4:28 PM

Lady Gaga looking like a fucking vampire in those Nurtec commercials.

"Suffer from migraines like me? Take Nurtec and look like the living dead!"

by Anonymousreply 107March 2, 2024 4:38 PM

The one with the woman wearing an obvious wig who claims that her hair is part of her identity.

by Anonymousreply 108March 2, 2024 5:37 PM

The Balance of Nature with some Dr. Gehr is more mannish than kathy lee.

If I were a post menopausal woman, I would AVOID this obviously testosterone increasing regimen.

by Anonymousreply 109March 2, 2024 5:46 PM

Love Keke Palmer, but not as Hello Fresh's spokesperson.

by Anonymousreply 110March 2, 2024 9:36 PM

The one put up by the Republicans asking if President Biden will live long enough to serve a second term. Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 111March 7, 2024 4:12 PM

That L'Oreal commercial emphasizing every syllable of hy-a-lu-ro-nic acid. I always want to throw something at the TV.

by Anonymousreply 112March 7, 2024 4:18 PM

R109 Dr Gehr looks like a monster !

And how far has Lady Ga Ga's career fallen that she has to promote migraine meds ?

by Anonymousreply 113March 7, 2024 4:21 PM

WHO is the cute guy in the blue shirt walking through the white-bread cul-de-sac as the spokesperson for Renewals By Anderson ? The commercials started running a few weeks ago. He's hot - I love when he says his flirty 'hello' to the guy on the bike.

by Anonymousreply 114March 7, 2024 4:27 PM

I watch Rewind TV at 10 pm ET. There's a commericial for Hillsdale college. They are providing courses on the bible, the Constitution, and other things. I think it's tilted toward Rethugs.

by Anonymousreply 115March 7, 2024 5:31 PM

R113 Gaga is ugly as shit. She looks like she has a full blown migraine in that commercial. She can sing, but who thought that hideous face and very dry personality were made for the screen? Gag

by Anonymousreply 116March 7, 2024 6:40 PM

R113 expensive prescription migraine medicine that she uses and was paid a LOT to star in for the pharmaceutical company. It by no means is an act of desperation rather than a very smart business decision.

by Anonymousreply 117March 7, 2024 7:52 PM

“Rock, Paper, Scissors for who’s on Dinner Duty Tonight!” The old guy who looks like Don Ameche searching through the cupboard for something to make for dinner. His blonde wife is actually very pretty - the actress looks familiar. The doorbell rings and it is The Pillsbury Dough Boy and a can of Progressive Soup.

by Anonymousreply 118March 10, 2024 2:38 AM

I want to hate the Balance of Nature commercial of the weight lifter and the screaming woman but I just can't. It entertains me.

by Anonymousreply 119March 11, 2024 12:42 AM

Secret Deodorant - smell better from your pits to your bits.

by Anonymousreply 120March 13, 2024 9:57 PM

I just saw the Secret deodorant commercial for the first time. New height in classless trash. I didn’t need to see the woman pointing the spray can down at her pulled opened sweat pants.

by Anonymousreply 121March 13, 2024 10:14 PM

Cus you know thw putata is not sti nky...YET

by Anonymousreply 122March 14, 2024 12:00 AM

I know it's important to get checked for colon cancer, but really, ColorGuard? I don't need to hear about it from people who sing as good as I do.

by Anonymousreply 123March 14, 2024 1:03 AM

I can't stand the Verizon commercial with the Millennial hipster doofus running around his design business. Then at the end he stands there, totally satisfied with himself and looking around. But everyone in the office ignores him.

by Anonymousreply 124March 14, 2024 5:47 PM

yeah, they should all applaud him like the Consumah Cellyaluh Orange Sweater guy.

by Anonymousreply 125March 14, 2024 6:13 PM

R125 That commercial's stupid, but Orange Sweater guy is a hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 126March 14, 2024 6:35 PM

T-Mobile's new commercials sung to the theme of 'Flashdance...What A Feelin' '

by Anonymousreply 127March 15, 2024 8:26 PM

They constantly run that annoying AF commercial for Planet Fitness where a woman asks at the front desk if her friend can get a pass to workout, and Asian dude responds, “Narrr.” Make. It. Stop.

by Anonymousreply 128March 16, 2024 10:21 AM

That shrieking Dupixent® shitty skin theme music is über-annoying! I The commercials air 2MM times a day!

by Anonymousreply 129March 16, 2024 10:45 AM

This shrill stupid fucktard song that's part of some campaign for I don't even know what being shilled by the governor if Utah.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130March 16, 2024 11:26 AM

There's a new version of the hated Christina bitch and Jacuzzi bathfitters. She's still upspeaking and there's a new cute gay hipster as one of the testimonial people. The squealing owl-looking frau is still on there as one of the testimonials.

Did I mention how much I despise Christina?

by Anonymousreply 131March 18, 2024 5:56 PM

It looks like a Mormon recruitment video, r130.

The guy singer is one of the thousands of the Utah Osmond Family.

by Anonymousreply 132March 18, 2024 6:07 PM

Frankly, most of them.

by Anonymousreply 133March 18, 2024 6:11 PM

Dr. Butler's hemorrhoid and fissure treatment cream. 😲😲😲😲😲

by Anonymousreply 134March 18, 2024 11:34 PM

The Pre Born ad that runs on Rewind TV.

The 'interviewees' talk about how they were going to abort their babies until they heard the heart beat. The ad is to raise money for ultrasounds which, according to the commercial, change a woman's mind about having an abortion. The ad doesn't mention that most ultrasounds done during the 1st trimester are not done until the 7th or 8th week which is AFTER the 6 week cutoff in the states that outlaw abortions.

by Anonymousreply 135March 19, 2024 2:33 PM

I'm hating the young attractive black guy sitting between two attractive white females at Golden Corral and calling himself 'the shrimpbot'. The two females are enjoying their lunch with him, and share a laugh or two.

If this were real, that handsome black man would be sitting between two unattractive overweight white chicks with tattoos and nose rings dressed in a skimpy tank top and pajama bottoms, and they'd be having a fight over this guy - who's the shared 'baby daddy' - and the food would be flying across the table, while he's enjoying the shrimp that he got the two of them to pay for.

by Anonymousreply 136March 19, 2024 2:50 PM

r135, and that is a heart beat in White Supremacist Evangelical "Science".

And that is the same "science" that gave us Life Begins at Fertilization, Post Birth Abortions, Mandatory Birth Non-Viable pregnancies, and for that matter, Safe Tobacco, Clean Coal and Environmental Propane and Ethanol, and BioFuels. PURE BULLSHIT.

What the Pro Birth Evangelicals claim is a "heartbeat" is a rhythmic pulse of cells that MAY TURN INTO NERVES. MORE PURE BULLSHIT.

Abortion needs to be a decision between a Woman and her doctor.

by Anonymousreply 137March 19, 2024 4:39 PM

I’m sticking with the insufferable Christine from you know where.

by Anonymousreply 138March 19, 2024 9:19 PM

Mark Wahlberg sitting in a church pew, shilling some prayer app named Hallow.

by Anonymousreply 139March 26, 2024 4:35 PM

Mrs. Geller and her make-up.

by Anonymousreply 140March 27, 2024 11:18 PM

The National Debt Relief commercial where the obese black woman says, "I was drownding in debt!"

Jesus F-ing Christ.

by Anonymousreply 141March 28, 2024 2:32 PM

VisionWorks. That woman who yells HEY! multiple times to a clone of herself across a canyon. It really disturbs me especially as I’m drifting off to sleep and get woken up to her yelling HEY!

by Anonymousreply 142March 28, 2024 5:01 PM

Just saw an ad for Dude Wipes, which was kinda gross. It shows various everyday guys dropping their pants so their drawers are at their ankles, so we can see that their underwear is perfectly clean and there are no skidmarks. The product boasts that when you use it, you do not get smears". The ad also uses a butt facsimile, which they spread blue goo on and wipe, illustrating how Dude Wipes gets all residue off. Gurgle ooof

by Anonymousreply 143March 28, 2024 6:10 PM

There's a commercial for feminine deodorant that starts off with some woman saying, "Vulvas can smell."

Barf.

by Anonymousreply 144March 28, 2024 9:04 PM

The woman who is 8 months pregnant and decided to open up a food business with her Visa Card. Talk about poor planning. But her customers love her chicken sandwiches (apparently) and one of the sandwiches plays music while being eaten - as we can see by the woman holding her sandwich and dancing in her seat.

by Anonymousreply 145March 29, 2024 1:32 AM

There's a Mando commercial (thankfully it doesn't have gross looking Dr. Shannon) with some guy in a hoodie that looks like a hostage video. Who buys this shit?

by Anonymousreply 146March 30, 2024 3:22 AM

The ancient Jewish woman crying because her refrigerator is empty.

by Anonymousreply 147March 30, 2024 5:41 AM

The Geiko Commercial with the 2nd grade teacher who cuts bangs for herself and then plays basketball with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 148March 30, 2024 6:16 AM

I’m still sticking firmly with upspeak Christine. Dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 149March 30, 2024 7:04 AM

The Botox commercial featuring the woman who owns an ice cream shop.

After she receives Botox, she looks like she gained 30 pounds, but not like she got Botox. It's as if she's been spending too much time sampling her own products and the wrinkles got plumped out by fat.

by Anonymousreply 150March 30, 2024 11:37 AM

R150 I noticed that, too ! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 151March 30, 2024 1:14 PM

r150, Botox Cosmetics if you really, really, really want to get rid of Resting Bitch Face.

by Anonymousreply 152March 30, 2024 1:16 PM

Botox replaced cute 31-year old Javier with Ice Cream lady ? Really ? Bring back the cute gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 153March 30, 2024 1:18 PM

Javier needs to keep his resting bitch face.

He is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 154March 30, 2024 1:34 PM

The chubby woman spraying her entire body with Dove(?) because apparently she reeks from head to toe. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 155March 30, 2024 1:55 PM

Javi was cute but way too 'on'. He seemed E-X-H-A-U-S-T-I-N-G.

by Anonymousreply 156March 30, 2024 2:35 PM

This new version of Charmin that has "smooth tear" sheets. The selling point is the sheets tear wavy instead of straight across.... WTF? The voiceover on the commercial make it sound like using regular TP takes more time to tear off what you need and just plain outdated. It's pathetic to use this aspect to make something so basic seem "new and improved".

by Anonymousreply 157March 30, 2024 4:53 PM

The Red Bears are disgusting shit smearers on shag-carpet.

The Blue Bears must shave their assholes.

The Blue Bears are classy.

by Anonymousreply 158March 30, 2024 5:13 PM

Those Homes.com ads with Dan Levy and the gal from SNL are almost creepy - all of the awful hairdos they give the gal - then she winds up without eyebrows - ick

by Anonymousreply 159March 30, 2024 5:52 PM

I'm done with the 'butt dial' to Consumer Cellular. How many people riding a bike will automatically butt dial an 800 number to Consumer Cellular ? And why would an idiot in their sales office talk to 'no one' on the other end ? Ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 160March 30, 2024 5:54 PM

The Skyrizi commercial with the redhead chub in overall jean shorts rollerskating though the streets with her ear phones as though she's dancing choreography in a 70s musical and then the nerdy woman arrives at her reunion nervous about her breakout but then takes her meds and feels up to cringe group dancing with two other nerd friends of the past. Nothing is everything to me! I wanna run both dumb bitches over with a MAC truck.

by Anonymousreply 161March 30, 2024 6:23 PM

That damn "put your UC in check" with Rinvoq commercial - check!, check! and check!

The "new" Jardiance commercial with the woman dancing in the office. Looks like this was the first time she's ever tried to dance. At least the previous hefty woman they used had rhythm.

by Anonymousreply 162March 30, 2024 6:39 PM

^But she saves the work day by finding that the copy machine was unplugged. She also accepts the lunch of three coworkers but hands them each the wrong one. Whoopsies.

by Anonymousreply 163March 30, 2024 6:43 PM

R160, 20 years ago I was a customer rep for a telephone company. If I got a call from some one who butt dialed me I'd spend as much time as possible talking to them while I did other work and to avoid getting the next call.

by Anonymousreply 164March 30, 2024 6:48 PM

I agree, R156. Eric, the handsome and graying 39-year old guy, is a looker too.

by Anonymousreply 165March 30, 2024 7:02 PM

I hope Tara finds a more suitable guy than Ned and his plaque psoriasis. I bet he immediately found a gloryhole after their date.

by Anonymousreply 166March 30, 2024 7:05 PM

What about the Tepezza woman with the blonde perm who wears big black sunglasses and steps out of group photos because she is ashamed of her bulging eyes?

by Anonymousreply 167March 31, 2024 5:15 AM

That bitch in the allergy med commercial has ruined the song Bulletproof” forever. Why are you fucking shrieking, bitch??

by Anonymousreply 168April 2, 2024 12:02 AM

During a commercial break on one of the MSNBC shows, I was treated to the plaque psoriasis trifecta: an Otezla commercial (the one with Ned at the theater), followed immediately by a Skyrizi commercial, followed immediately by a Sotyktu commercial. Apparently, everyone these days has plaque psoriasis.

by Anonymousreply 169April 2, 2024 3:02 AM

And everyone has a drug for it.

by Anonymousreply 170April 2, 2024 7:25 AM

Big Pharma has taken over our TV ads.

by Anonymousreply 171April 2, 2024 12:26 PM

The Kerrygold commercial with the table. It's in a house with a family, then it's outside by a lamppost, outside looking in, in the back of someone's car, and then with a family again. I love their butter but that commercial . . .

by Anonymousreply 172April 17, 2024 12:50 PM

The xfinity commercial with the two really ugly boys. There's also weirdly lit dance scene where it looks like one of them is dancing with a girl in black face.

by Anonymousreply 173April 17, 2024 1:17 PM

Dupixent!!!

by Anonymousreply 174April 17, 2024 1:19 PM

The Chapstick commercial where the little brat slops it on her lips and then smears it all over the car window while making faces at some guy. She thinks she's cute and I think she needs a vicious face slapping

by Anonymousreply 175April 17, 2024 2:31 PM

She smears nothing. The fake chapstick leaves the window clean. It is a fantasy commercial.

by Anonymousreply 176April 17, 2024 3:04 PM

Holy Damn - WHO is SWEET JAMES and WHERE did he come from?

by Anonymousreply 177April 18, 2024 5:01 AM

The Noble Gold commercial with a very white, obviously affluent family where the son is breaking the table rule by contacting Noble Gold to invest because of this "economic disaster". Barf.

by Anonymousreply 178April 20, 2024 11:20 AM

Frankly, I am hating just about all of them. A collection of products and services with ridiculous scripts, and insufferably bad acting.

by Anonymousreply 179April 20, 2024 1:21 PM

[quote]The Kerrygold commercial with the table. It's in a house with a family, then it's outside by a lamppost, outside looking in, in the back of someone's car, and then with a family again. I love their butter but that commercial . . .

I agree. At first I thought it was about mental health, as the sad son is seen; then I was sure it was about furniture salvage or refinishing; but, by the time it got to butter, I wasn't interested in what it was trying to sell. That, plus it is on every two minutes. Just bad advertising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 20, 2024 2:40 PM

The "whole body deodorant" craze has caught on beyond Lume. Now there's a slew of new commercials featuring women claiming they get odors "in other places" than underarms, emphasizing that it works on pussies without saying that part out loud.

by Anonymousreply 181April 20, 2024 10:29 PM

^ I love those commercials!

by Anonymousreply 182April 20, 2024 11:09 PM

Secret has jumped on the deodorant-for-your-pussy bandwagon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183April 20, 2024 11:27 PM

The butt wipes are definitely backed by the plumbing industry.

by Anonymousreply 184April 20, 2024 11:45 PM

The Subaru commercial where the little girl wants to be president of the universe and the little boy wants to marry his baseball glove. These assholes can’t even lay off trashing little boys.

by Anonymousreply 185April 21, 2024 10:13 PM

These body stank commercials are beyond repulsive. The Secret commercial @R183 boasts 72 hour protection. That’s 3 days. Barring a physical handicap, who the hell goes 3 days without showering, or bathing. To boot, these models are not light-weights by any means. Of course they stink. They’re going to stink after one day. Disgusting.

As the late Redd Fox said on one of his albums; “Wash Yo’ Damn Ass”

by Anonymousreply 186April 21, 2024 11:28 PM

Thank god the Medicare ads with Martha have stopped. Next up Plexiderm.

by Anonymousreply 187April 21, 2024 11:46 PM

I’m getting tired of Mark Wahlberg asking me to pray with him on Hallow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 22, 2024 12:11 AM

Not only is Helen back bitching about her weak knees but she's like one of those sad sack people who when they tell you they're sad ass story if they don't get a sufficient amount of sympathy tell it again with more agonizing details. Now not only was she one of the first responders for the Hudson plane but the very first along with her partner they had to do EVERYTHING letting all the rescue equipment to the plane on the river and so on.

by Anonymousreply 189April 22, 2024 7:36 AM

Libby Dunn (?) for Viouri work out pants. She says she "wears them on the daily." Ugh. Go away, bitch, You ain't no Simone Biles.

Speaking of LD, the LSU womens' gymnastics team just won Nationals. Libby didn't participate and some junior on the balance beam got a near perfect score to lift LSU. What sucks is that, even though LD had nothing to do with the win, she's the person the 3rd hour of Today will interview.

by Anonymousreply 190April 22, 2024 12:51 PM

[quote]Thank god the Medicare ads with Martha have stopped. Next up Plexiderm.

Forgot about that one, R187. Annoying as hell, be it the person or puppet. I wish after the third or fourth "I'm not calling" from Martha, the announcer would have said, "Why am I wasting my time with this bitch."

by Anonymousreply 191April 22, 2024 4:34 PM

The one with the two morbidly obese women sharing their leakage problem.

by Anonymousreply 192April 22, 2024 5:01 PM

You mean The Gush?

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

by Anonymousreply 193April 22, 2024 5:09 PM

What the gush!

by Anonymousreply 194April 22, 2024 11:27 PM

WHAT happened to poor Joe Namath’s face? And ears? And big nose? And false teeth? When I was growing up Joe Namath was a major sex symbol. At least he is still out there hustling. Good for him.

by Anonymousreply 195April 23, 2024 12:52 AM

R195, He has mouths to feed . . .

“Back in 2007, a few years after his divorce from his wife, his youngest daughter, Olivia Namath, made the news when she became pregnant at just age 16. During the time of the birth of Namath's grandchild, Olivia was still attending high school in Florida.“

by Anonymousreply 196April 23, 2024 2:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!