Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna forced to slash ticket prices to $67 in Seattle

She continues to struggle to fill venues with this show. What happened?

You can get a ticket for the front row for just over $100. This is the same woman who used to be able to charge upwards of $700 a ticket. Fans who got nosebleed tickets are being bumped up to the front row.

by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2024 8:16 PM

Artist ticket prices and availability vary across the United States as well as venue and day of the week

by Anonymousreply 1February 1, 2024 9:36 PM

The show is a joke as she has become one. It’s sad. I loved her so much. And her concerts (I’ve seen all of them multiple times since Drowned World)

by Anonymousreply 2February 1, 2024 9:38 PM

The AIDS memorial bit is good, despite her.

by Anonymousreply 3February 1, 2024 9:40 PM

Idk I had a look on Ticketmaster and the front section tickets were around $300+. For stadium. This isn’t the pit area up front but the first seated rows. The actual remaining front row seats on the floor are $880 each. Were you talking about the “side view” tickets that don’t have an actual view of the stage lol? And even then they were up in the second tier.

by Anonymousreply 4February 1, 2024 9:43 PM

Janbot=OP. Prove it, cunt.

R2 Janbot, no one believes you. The tour is a smashing success. It is listed as one of the concerts to sell the most tickets in a day, 600,000. It is getting raves in every city. Seethe, cunt, seethe.

by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2024 9:43 PM

CHEAP WHORE!!

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2024 9:43 PM

I wouldn't pay $6.70 for that shit show.

by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2024 9:44 PM

It's a fire sale!

Everything must go!

(Including Madonna)

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2024 9:44 PM

The remaining standing pit tickets for Seattle show 2.18 are $900 ea + fees. Idk why you’d get on here and lie about something that’s so easily disproven.

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2024 9:46 PM

R7 Oh cupcake, do you think anyone cares? You’re never missed.

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2024 9:47 PM

R9 Janbot creates Madonna threads knowing DL will rip her. Then Janbot sits back and rubs its clit to the comments.

by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2024 9:48 PM

Front row of the upper levels behind the stage. OP is a bitterly fat liar.

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2024 9:48 PM

It's not the prices (high OR low) that shock me. It's the fact that people are willing to pay them. If I wanted to give my money to a cunt, I'd resurrect my mother.

by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2024 9:52 PM

Here's a photo from her most recent concert.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2024 9:54 PM

We are living in a geriatric world.

And she's a geriatric girl.

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2024 9:54 PM

Ticket pricing is weird. Randy Rainbow is coming to Seattle and I looked at the seating map: no seats together and very few singles shown as still available.

Talked with my friend, decided we could live with sitting separately, clicked my way through the same site to buy the separate seats and the system offered two seats together at a different price than I had seen earlier.

I dunno. Things can change fast.

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2024 9:56 PM

Sometimes it's not fun to see the bands of your youth play in their older years.

I would think this particularly plays with Madonna since she still acts like she's a 20-something sex kitten.

I don't want to see a 65 year old has-been in fuck me pumps wailing badly to once vibrant songs.

by Anonymousreply 17February 1, 2024 10:02 PM

95% or more of the tickets for nearly all her shows were already sold at top price (if not more)...most of them being her most expensive ticket prices to date. These tickets above are usually the last remaining sets that are still for sale, so to fill the last few spots in the arena, prices are usually slashed. This is industry standard for all artists. A lot of these seats are also side view/obstructed that are sold closer to the date for a lower price, or some great seats (sometimes front row) are those held back for several reasons (usually for cast, crew, VIPs, etc.) and when they are not going to be used for such, they are put up for sale, usually for a reduced cost. Again, an industry standard. Ticketmaster also holds blocks of tickets for various reasons, and releases them for sale at different times leading up to the show date. Not all available tickets are even released for sale on the initial opening sale date. Regular concert goers know that, while it's risky, you can snag great tickets, usually at a reasonable or reduced cost, for nearly all artists by waiting closer to the show date, or even a few days before or day of. Again, an industry standard. All her dates so far have numerous pics and videos that show completely packed arenas. So...

by Anonymousreply 18February 1, 2024 10:13 PM

R13 Cunt, nobody cares what you think.

Janbot is seething and not coping. Madonna is highly successful with this tour. And she’s about to extend it through November.

by Anonymousreply 19February 1, 2024 10:15 PM

So what?

by Anonymousreply 20February 1, 2024 10:17 PM

[quote]I don't want to see a 65 year old has-been in fuck me pumps wailing badly to once vibrant songs.

I've already seen Mae West sing "Love Will Keep Us Together" in SEXTETTE.

by Anonymousreply 21February 1, 2024 10:38 PM

[quote]Sometimes it's not fun to see the bands of your youth play in their older years.

Truer words were never spoken, R17.

A very few evolve and continue to make good if different music. The majority cling desperately to the gravy train and sing the same old songs the same old ways only with failed voices and tight corsets and wigs and a truckload of makeup and smoke and mirrors.

Most musical acts have a fairly clear expiry date, though the artists and fans can conspire to overlook the too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 22February 1, 2024 10:58 PM

R22 seethe and cope, cunt

by Anonymousreply 23February 1, 2024 11:01 PM

She should have fun with it and make the ticket cost her age-$88.

by Anonymousreply 24February 1, 2024 11:05 PM

R24 seethe, cunt

by Anonymousreply 25February 1, 2024 11:09 PM

[quote] 95% or more of the tickets for nearly all her shows were already sold at top price

Not true at all.

by Anonymousreply 26February 1, 2024 11:19 PM

Considering she always comes late it’s a logical discount.

by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2024 11:23 PM

[quote] A very few evolve and continue to make good if different music. The majority cling desperately to the gravy train and sing the same old songs the same old ways only with failed voices

And the worst part - in Madonna's case - is that she won't even sing her early songs, because she hates them.

Her early songs are the only ones that I actually like.

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2024 11:30 PM

[quote] Not true at all.

Actually, it is. For the most part. At least a majority were. Some of the rescheduled US dates, that are taking place now, have some more open tickets due to some returns...but overall, they are all selling by showtime.

[quote] sing the same old songs the same old ways

That's never actually been Madonna - who is notorious for constantly reinventing/remixing the older songs, much to the complaints of some older fans who just want the old songs the old way. That's why this tour is the outlier - for the most part, majority of songs are done the classic way.

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2024 11:34 PM

damn, I wanted to go to her concert in MSG but tickets were too expensive

by Anonymousreply 30February 1, 2024 11:36 PM

The tickets for Seattle on Stubhub are under $100.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2024 11:38 PM

Stubhub.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 1, 2024 11:38 PM

R31 girl those are all tickets that don’t have a view of the stage 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 33February 1, 2024 11:40 PM

R33 Janbot is stupid and seething.

by Anonymousreply 34February 1, 2024 11:46 PM

One thing I despise about humans: Their deception.

I loved Madonna. Now I can’t stand her. It started with the tree growing out of her cunt, and then canoodling with that disgusting bull from Brazil, Tokshika or whatever it is.

And I’ve seen her so many times. In concert. In 7 countries. But only since Drowned World. ALL were amazing.

But to suggest she’s failing here is not true when you’re talking ticket sales. It’s a raging success. So. Enough. Enough.

The fact she is performing multiple times in the same cities in an indication of success. With any artist. And these are 15-25K seat arenas. So. Enough.

If it’s all Janbot, gürl, let it go. Really.

Having stated that: Madonna needs to go away a la Sade for a few years. Really just go away. This tour SUCKS. It’s sooo cheap compared to what she’s done before. Compare the opening of MDNA, as an example, to this tacky mess. Ugh. She is no longer a force.

Take your money and just go live your life away from the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 35February 2, 2024 8:29 AM

R35 JFC I mean you attempted a decent troll, but seethe, cunt, seethe. That was an embarrassing TRY HARD attempt. Do you NOT think we know what your agenda was with that screed? “I’ll concede the obvious because I can’t refute it, but Imma get in a huge dig.”

You cunts need to just stop and fuck off. You’re probably Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 36February 2, 2024 10:43 AM

r35 So. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 37February 2, 2024 10:47 AM

r35 here. This place is hilarious. You think there are hidden agendas with posts.

Mary, it’s my opinion.

I have seen Madonna’s concerts everywhere on the planet and it’s my opinion that this one sucks as it compares to the others I’ve seen.

And I stated facts that whether you hate her or not, this Celebration tour is a raging success.

So, what’s the problem?

Drama queens. Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 38February 2, 2024 6:56 PM

No it’s not, r38.

by Anonymousreply 39February 2, 2024 8:43 PM

A raging success does not have unsold tickets the day of.

by Anonymousreply 40February 2, 2024 8:43 PM

The Confessions Tour was top notch and so was Sticky & Sweet but I think it went downhill after that. Her music turned to shit and she seemed out of ideas and there were more interesting concerts to see.

I did go on the Rebel Heart Tour and it was great but I’d have loved to see The Confessions Tour or the Re-Invention Tour.

by Anonymousreply 41February 2, 2024 9:00 PM

She should just do a cabaret act in Vegas with her hairy, mannish daughter Lourdes. They could wear matching bustiers and Lourdes could wheel her onto the stage to lipsync “Vogue” while a group of dancing fairies perform lewdly behind her.

by Anonymousreply 42February 2, 2024 9:34 PM

She won't come onstage until after my bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 43February 2, 2024 9:37 PM

R42 she kinda already does

by Anonymousreply 44February 2, 2024 9:41 PM

I’m not sure who is worse: Janbot or the nelly queens who post here thinking they’re witty.

MDNA was an amazing concert. All of her concerts were amazing.

Except this one. It really sucks.

But she is a HUGE success nonetheless. Name any other performer OF ANY ERA who can sell tickets like this bitch. Not Elvis. Not Cher. Not Babs. No one is like Madonna.

But this show still sucks.

by Anonymousreply 45February 3, 2024 1:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 3, 2024 1:54 PM

Somnambulism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 3, 2024 1:55 PM

She is coming to Cleveland. If you check the tour site yes some tickets are 65 dollars. they are behind the stage in nosebleed seats. Floor vip packages are still 700 dollars.

by Anonymousreply 48February 3, 2024 1:56 PM

Cheapening out and not hiring a choreographer and a producer or a costume designer , shows.

by Anonymousreply 49February 3, 2024 1:57 PM

She's incompetent to perform her own songs now. R47's video is very telling, as is the silence from the crowd in that video. She crouches around like she's pulled a muscle.

by Anonymousreply 50February 3, 2024 1:59 PM

Girls! Girls!

YOU'RE ALL SAD, FAT CUNTS!

by Anonymousreply 51February 3, 2024 2:03 PM

r47: she’s tired. She’s old. She can barely kick her leg. No live bad. Horrific lypsynching.

She needs to go away for five years.

by Anonymousreply 52February 3, 2024 2:03 PM

A talented choreographer can stage a show that will disguise diminished movement, but M is too cheap to get someone to help her.

by Anonymousreply 53February 3, 2024 2:05 PM

M had her critics from the beginning. One memorable criticism of her performance pointed out her performances (back then) were energetic but graceless. In her dotage, there is no energy to disguise the lack of grace.

Why is she on tour?

by Anonymousreply 54February 3, 2024 2:31 PM

She's the laziest gal in town.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 3, 2024 2:47 PM

You cunts are seething. SEETHING. You know NONE of your BS changes opinions. The concert is getting RAVES. I’ll take THEIR opinion. Fans are LOVING it. Even crusty BOY GEORGE said it was amazing.

Seethe, cunts, seethe.

by Anonymousreply 56February 3, 2024 9:17 PM

Real Madonna. The one Nikki and Donna recently spoke about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 3, 2024 10:32 PM

She’s miming the entire tour and hardly moves. This tour came 15 years too late.

by Anonymousreply 58February 3, 2024 10:35 PM

This early, never before seen interview with Madonna is charming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 3, 2024 10:37 PM

Screw her for being so greedy.

With this said , I wish I could have gone to her Girlie show.

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2024 12:53 AM

900 bucks for some bitch who shows up 4 hours late? Fuck that shit.

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2024 1:18 AM

900 dollars to watch a senior citizen hobble about onstage, wig askew ..four hours late

by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2024 1:35 AM

Madonna sucks cocks in HELL!!!

by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2024 1:36 AM

R62 And it’s being PAID. Seethe, cunts, seethe. Spiral and don’t cope.

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2024 1:37 AM

👆 Limp. Lame. Almost as feeble as this 👇

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2024 1:42 AM

R65 Seethe, cunt, seethe. Commercial and critical success. Cope.

by Anonymousreply 66February 4, 2024 1:58 AM

Limp. Lame. Feeble.

by Anonymousreply 67February 4, 2024 2:03 AM

R67 enough about Janet

by Anonymousreply 68February 4, 2024 2:04 AM

Tiny little man takes this inconsequential topic,very, very personally. Too personally.Lame.

by Anonymousreply 69February 4, 2024 2:08 AM

And this is what I find so weird about these threads R69. Seeing those deranged janbots and Hagdonna fanbois engage in such vicious fights about their diva, when frankly, neither diva would piss on them if they were on fire.

by Anonymousreply 70February 4, 2024 2:43 AM

R70 you poor thing, you think any stars would?

by Anonymousreply 71February 4, 2024 3:44 AM

Luv it that she still sings EVERYBODY!

by Anonymousreply 72February 4, 2024 6:24 AM

Damn R65 is she lip-synching straight from the LP/CD/CASSETTE now?

Not that I mind, but it's surprising to see someone's as popular as her doing it.

by Anonymousreply 73February 4, 2024 6:38 AM

Game of Crones. Ouch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 4, 2024 7:26 AM

I think she should never perform Like a Virgin (that ship has long since sailed and sunk over 1,000 years ago) or Papa Don't Preach (she's way past menopause) ever again. Seeing her do those songs when she's well into her 80's would be disturbing. Mercy, Esther and Stella please blink three times if you need help.

Madonna is beyond the Amanda Lepore stage, almost past the Jocelyn Wildenstein stage and entering the final stage. The Lady Cassandra Delta O'Brien stage. Moisturize her!

Janbot is hilarious but fat old queen Madgebot is absolutely unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 75February 4, 2024 7:54 AM

Hagdonna's tickets have reached the bargain basement bin!

by Anonymousreply 76February 4, 2024 1:31 PM

R75 Janbot’s signature!

R76 you wish, cunt.seethe.

by Anonymousreply 77February 4, 2024 9:22 PM

Wow, Dollar Tree even sells concert tickets!

by Anonymousreply 78February 4, 2024 9:32 PM

Speaking of $67. Judy at the Palace (1967) was Judy's entertaining last hurrah, mostly for the hardcore fans, when Judy was....forty-five. That is twenty years younger than Madonna is now!

Judy greets her audience with, "Thank you for being here. I love you."

I wonder if Madonna expresses such thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 79February 4, 2024 10:29 PM

“I’m 27!”

by Anonymousreply 80February 4, 2024 10:34 PM

PUPPET SHOW

AND MADONNA

by Anonymousreply 81February 4, 2024 10:37 PM

She peaked in 1990!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82February 9, 2024 8:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!