Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

John Mulaney at Governors Awards - did he get Botox and a Chin Implant?

He made his first real public appearance with Olivia Munn, but I already read a blind he has been cheating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2024 1:05 AM

I think it will get very ugly when they break up.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2024 11:37 PM

He's very cute. I don't see any difference at all with his chin - zero. But does look like he had a little forehead botox, that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2024 11:39 PM

They look so fake together. He always looks like he hates himself down to the very core.

by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2024 11:40 PM

He looks like he put on a small amount of weight that filled out his face. HANDSOME!

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2024 11:44 PM

Hey, Joe Koy, THIS is how you do it.

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2024 11:49 PM

I saw a clip somewhere and thought it was Jason Bateman, then Jerry Connolly and finally someone who must not be famous. I never even guessed John Mulaney. So he definitely looks different to at least one person.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2024 11:49 PM

Maybe he’s using potatoes on his skin.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2024 1:20 AM

I know he says he loves being a dad but I do wonder how he really feels since he supposedly told his ex he never wanted kids.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2024 2:45 AM

He would be a perfect GG or even Oscars host because he’s funny and handsome.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2024 3:04 AM

He is drunkity drunk drunk in this clip.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2024 10:58 AM

[quote]he supposedly told his ex he never wanted kids.

He probably didn't want them with her. And that's all I'll say about that. The only thing I noticed was how shiny his face was, I'm assuming he was sweaty under those lights.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2024 11:05 AM

Mulaney’s drunk energy is very different from his coke and pills energy. He’s clearly been drinking here. Is that “LA. Sober.”?

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2024 11:15 AM

Chin - before and after pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2024 2:25 AM

r13 Looks exact same just different poses

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2024 2:28 AM

r14 the bottom two pictures it looks different

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2024 2:30 AM

r15 Meh, not really

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2024 2:31 AM

He looks like a cartoon character now.

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2024 3:12 AM

His “Kid Gorgeous” standup special is peak “sweaty coke whore” Mulaney. He doesn’t even look like the same person now.

Which is not to say he’s sober now.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2024 3:17 AM

Bottom two pictures do look different. It’s a good chin implant, but weird to think of him getting one. He doesn’t seem like a super vain guy.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2024 8:17 PM

Was re-watching “Baby J.” He definitely has a bit of a weak chin from some angles. I could see him wanting to get a teeny, tiny chin implant.

I’m glad he didn’t get the full Zac Efron.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2024 10:26 PM

I think it's the plastics surgery of the year.

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2024 10:59 PM

I think he’s filled out a bit, as has his face. He still looks good. I might be wrong, but I think the Olivia Munn thing won’t go longer term.

by Anonymousreply 22January 17, 2024 1:49 AM

I thought the same, R6.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2024 1:55 AM

Olivia looked a little CLENCHED when the camera panned to him during his Emmy acceptance speech.

How does that work, anyway? He’s constantly touring, so he’s just a drop-in dad from time to time?

by Anonymousreply 24January 17, 2024 2:22 AM

I enjoyed him on Season 2 of The Bear.

by Anonymousreply 25January 17, 2024 2:30 AM

R8 Yes it is PR. He already got his life ruined by Olivia being trapped with her bastard. Now that the damage is already alive, his PR team told him to make the best out of it and pretend to "love being a dad" while in reality, all he does is cheating and doing drugs/alcohol. Olivia could have had a child with a guy who actually wanted to be a father but she chose the addict. Is she a stan of his?

by Anonymousreply 26March 24, 2024 6:36 PM

[quote] He already got his life ruined by Olivia being trapped with her bastard.

I'll never understand this antiquated way of thinking.

How 'bout he ruined his life?

We don't know. Foolishly (because I don't know why ANYBODY has a child in this day and age) maybe he had a sudden, sure urge to become a parent?

Seriously, if I were a sexually active, heterosexual male and didn't want to create a pregnancy, I'd make damn sure I took the responsibility myself and got a vasectomy.

That's the only sure way to thwart any would-be female on the make to become pregnant.

Then, you see, I get the last laugh when she's wondering why her period is never late even after I had sex with her with no condom or her using birth control.

Heterosexual males who do not want to create a pregnancy -take matters into your own hands.

Never trust a woman who claims they're on birth control or can't get pregnant if you ejaculate in her when she's not ovulating.

by Anonymousreply 27March 24, 2024 6:54 PM

or her NOT using birth control ^

by Anonymousreply 28March 24, 2024 6:57 PM

Isn’t he a sex addict too? Olivia probably hired the ugliest nanny possible. He’s an OCD mess.

by Anonymousreply 29March 24, 2024 7:06 PM

I thought you bitches said he was gay?

by Anonymousreply 30March 24, 2024 7:43 PM

Why is this clown the subject of another DL thread?

Why is this alcoholic, untalented and terribly unfunny non-entity so popular here?

by Anonymousreply 31March 24, 2024 7:46 PM

Because he's hot, R31.

And a rumored homosexual.

It's Datalounge catnip.

by Anonymousreply 32March 24, 2024 7:48 PM

I think this is a good example of male plastic surgery done right. But he definitely has stronger chin and jawline compared with before.

by Anonymousreply 33March 24, 2024 8:03 PM

When's the inevitable drug overdose? I'm long past sick of hearing about this cokehead closet case and his depraved personal life.

He's like a better-dressed Pete Davidson, all human wreckage and relapses. Just fucking DIE already!

by Anonymousreply 34March 24, 2024 8:17 PM

He's starting to look like Harry Connick Jr. Except less country and more waxy.

by Anonymousreply 35March 24, 2024 8:37 PM

Looks like masseter filler. It even enhanced his chin dimple. Still not hot. Or funny

by Anonymousreply 36March 24, 2024 8:54 PM

"Because he's hot, [R31]."

You're a very sad, pitiful person.

John Mulaney was never hot and will never, ever be hot. In anybody's opinion.

by Anonymousreply 37March 24, 2024 8:58 PM

He probably thought he could put in a year with the baby mama to make it look good and then amicably "co-parent". But now that she's got cancer, he's stuck with her.

by Anonymousreply 38March 24, 2024 9:11 PM

He’s also got a radioactive tan and rakish hairstyle, which, combined with the enhanced chin, is giving out Pierce Brosnan vibes.

by Anonymousreply 39March 24, 2024 9:40 PM

^^ and the James Bond tuxedo too.

by Anonymousreply 40March 24, 2024 9:42 PM

R27 I agree but parents and society don't teach men that. Men think "abortion is legal, why would she keep a child from a man who isn't interested"? I wish you would have told your reply Mullaney before he met Olive because it was sound. But men also need to hear it! Tragic.

by Anonymousreply 41March 24, 2024 11:32 PM

I'd spend a couple of hours with him, overnight if I played my cards right.

by Anonymousreply 42March 25, 2024 12:10 AM

He and Bill Hader wrote the Stefon segments on SNL, but he kept the script secret so Hader would crack up. He makes a cameo in this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 25, 2024 12:13 AM

[quote]Olivia probably hired the ugliest nanny possible.

"I want a 65 year old Mexican woman who's four feet seven inches tall, two hundred pounds, with one tooth and two strands of hair. And the bitch is still leaving the house when I leave the house."

by Anonymousreply 44March 25, 2024 12:42 AM

I think he’s cute and funny, adores his son, but isn’t really in love with Olivia. Yes, he refers to her as his girlfriend and they hold hands and vacation together, but I just get a Stockholm Syndrome vibe.

by Anonymousreply 45March 25, 2024 12:52 AM

[Quote] R44 "I want a 65 year old Mexican woman who's four feet seven inches tall, two hundred pounds, with one tooth and two strands of hair. And the bitch is still leaving the house when I leave the house."

Get to the Price Chopper! Don't worry, she is safe with me.

by Anonymousreply 46March 25, 2024 1:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!