Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Judge Judy endorses Nikki Haley: ‘I truly think she can restore America, create jobs, end racial tension’

We tried to warn her DL fanboys that she's nothing more than a Republicunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 25, 2024 6:10 AM

We have too many jobs and not enough Mexicans to work them.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2024 7:18 PM

I wonder if her best friend Cindy Adams still supports Trump.

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2024 7:18 PM

Disgusting, but she's so old and loaded, she has nothing to lose at this point.

[quote]end racial tension

Hilarious and completely tone-deaf, coming after her Civil War comments.

[quote]create jobs

Didn't Biden just create more jobs in one year than Trump during his entire term? At 3.7%, unemployment isn't the most pressing issue facing America right now, you nasty cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2024 7:22 PM

Haley will end racial tension by flying the Confederate flag over the White House..

And Justice Judy will now include lynchings.

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2024 7:25 PM

I did think ending racial tension was a reach.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2024 7:26 PM

That Judy is so in touch with the common American worker.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2024 7:30 PM

I like her

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2024 7:41 PM

You bitches are boring the lede

[quote]Calling the former South Carolina governor and U.N. ambassador “principled” and “measured,” Sheindlin said Haley has that elusive “quality of real common sense.”

This is how she's going to win the election. This is their argument. "Desiccated corpse" vs. "She seems sane." It's 2016 again, but the roles are switched, and the Democrat, unlike last time, is entering the race with a disadvantage.

If Joe Biden doesn't drop out by the end of the month, Nikki Haley is guaranteed to win the election.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2024 7:43 PM

ugh, burying

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2024 7:43 PM

Yeah, it's "burying the lede."

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2024 7:45 PM

I don't think anyone expected Judy to be anything but a moderate Republican or conservative Dem.

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2024 7:46 PM

Nikki Haley isn't even going to win the nomination. This is silly. Judge Judy is just floundering around saying yes to traditional Republican serve-the-rich politics, but no to Trump.

I will say if this gives a little bump to Nikki and she actually wins in Iowa and New Hampshire, and that sends Trump into his usual hysterics, great, that will be fun at least.

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2024 7:49 PM

[quote]It's 2016 again, but the roles are switched, and the Democrat, unlike last time, is entering the race with a disadvantage.

I'm not sure what this comment is supposed to mean. In 2106, both Trump and Hillary were widely disliked and both had off-the-chart unfavorability ratings. People in the swing states rolled the dice and thought Trump might shake things up as a newcomer.

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2024 7:50 PM

A republican ending racial tension. HAHAHAHAHAH Good one.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2024 7:53 PM

[quote] Nikki Haley is guaranteed to win the election.

Progressive women will crawl over broken glass to vote for a woman President and break the Glass Ceiling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2024 8:00 PM

Nikki Haley has already won the nomination. What you see here is theatre, it was coordinated. You are going to see this from a lot of very famous prominent people in celebrities, announcing Nikki Haley as the return to sanity after the successive presidencies of Jabba the Hutt and Uncle Billy from It's a Wonderful Life.

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2024 8:03 PM

[quote]If Joe Biden doesn't drop out by the end of the month, Nikki Haley is guaranteed to win the election.

Sure, Jan (& Judy).

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2024 8:04 PM

I agree with 17. It’s in the realm of possibilities…Because if two men’s egos we are in this pickle

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2024 8:09 PM

[quote]Because if two men’s egos we are in this pickle

You, r18, are clearly retarted.

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2024 8:11 PM

R8

Holy shit I hate spoilers. Now I have only 3 weeks to see if biden drops out of the race and if not it’s been guaranteed on DL that a woman who won’t even win her party’s nomination is going to defeat Joe.

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2024 8:12 PM

[quote]Because if two men’s egos we are in this pickle

We are in this position because of Blacks. We were told repeatedly by the media in 2020 that Black folks, the alleged “backbone” of the Democratic Party, weren’t going to support any of the other candidates except Biden. He was losing until the South Carolina primary because the rest of the country didn’t want him.

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2024 8:14 PM

R8 --shut the fuck up. Are you and other assholes like you sleeper agents trying to destroy Biden from within?

by Anonymousreply 22January 9, 2024 8:15 PM

R21 Yeh all those black presidents, legislators etc. good grief you need help.

by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2024 8:17 PM

Nim🐀 is going to finish the campaign in her daisy dukes driving the General Lee. Long Live Slavery, Bitches!

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2024 8:21 PM

[quote] We are in this position because of Blacks. We were told repeatedly by the media in 2020 that Black folks, the alleged “backbone” of the Democratic Party, weren’t going to support any of the other candidates except Biden. He was losing until the South Carolina primary because the rest of the country didn’t want him.

Such bullshit. There were a lot of reasons why Biden became the nominee over Bernie. But yes, in typical DL bigoted fashion, blame those silly Black people. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2024 8:28 PM

[quote] in typical DL bigoted fashion, blame those silly Black people.

If you want to see DL blaming Black people, watch what happens if Joe loses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2024 8:40 PM

I even remember some people on here were blaming black people when Brokeback Mountain lost to Crash.

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2024 8:51 PM

Democrats always do this to us. Why are they so close to Biden? He wasn’t that hot last election either until he got paired next to Dump.

by Anonymousreply 28January 9, 2024 8:54 PM

Because the people who control the Democratic Party are Generation Xers and Biden's clueless antics remind them affectionately of Ronald Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 29January 9, 2024 8:57 PM

Folks, do yourselves a favor and block r8. I guarantee All of the silly nonsense racist posts are from her.

by Anonymousreply 30January 9, 2024 8:57 PM

[quote]Democrats always do this to us. Why are they so close to Biden? He wasn’t that hot last election either until he got paired next to Dump.

Two words, r28...he won.

by Anonymousreply 31January 9, 2024 8:59 PM

[quote] Democrats always do this to us.

More like dingbats always do this to us. They start inventing silly fantasies in their heads about perfect candidates, who usually would go down to crashing defeat if they were ever nominated, and then get all pissed off that other Democrats don't all rush to embrace their dingbat fantasies.

by Anonymousreply 32January 9, 2024 9:03 PM

There are Bern Bros wanting Bernie to run again. The 40 y.o. Uber and pizza delivery guys are still looking for free tuition and forgiveness of student loans.

by Anonymousreply 33January 9, 2024 9:09 PM

Exactly, r32.

by Anonymousreply 34January 9, 2024 9:15 PM

R2 On Sunday's WABC program, Cindy was praising Trump. When she was sick a few years ago, Judy convinced her to see a doctor. Cindy is a Christian Science convert from Judaism.

by Anonymousreply 35January 9, 2024 10:04 PM

And Nimrata has promised to pardon dump

by Anonymousreply 36January 9, 2024 10:08 PM

Bill O"Reilly predicts that if Biden drops out, Michelle Obama will run, which means Obama will run the country again. If he doesn't drop out, Michelle will be VP.

by Anonymousreply 37January 9, 2024 10:09 PM

Student loan forgiveness? Biden/ Harris is on it. And marijuana pardons too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 9, 2024 10:10 PM

Purge 👇 this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 9, 2024 10:11 PM

Judy has always been a shrill, self-satisfied, indifferent and heartless bitch.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2024 10:11 PM

I truly think that Judge Judy is going senile. But then, I've always known what a right wing bitch she was in real life. The fact that she's still working bringing in huge sums of money for herself shows she's also a money hungry piece of shit. Retire already, you crazy old bitch.

by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2024 10:16 PM

She endorsed Bloomberg the last election. She fits into the moderate republican/conservative democrat mold.

by Anonymousreply 42January 9, 2024 10:26 PM

She also supported Trump at least at some point.

by Anonymousreply 43January 9, 2024 10:29 PM

[quote] On November 23, 2016, then President-elect Donald Trump announced his intention to nominate Haley for ambassador to the United Nations.[123] Upon taking office on January 20, 2017, Trump sent Haley's nomination to the United States Senate.[124] She was confirmed two days later on a 96–4 vote; the four senators who voted against Haley were independent Bernie Sanders (Vermont) and Democrats Martin Heinrich (New Mexico), Tom Udall (New Mexico), and Chris Coons (Delaware)[125] Trump reportedly considered Haley for the position of secretary of state, which she declined.[126]

Trump is the one who brought her into prominence. I'm sure he's going to start bitching about her soon.

She claims she turned down Trump's offer of Secty. of State.

[quote] “I said, ‘I am a policy girl, I want to be part of the decision-making process,’ ” Haley told the news network.

Policy "girl"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 9, 2024 11:06 PM

"Create jobs"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 10, 2024 1:05 AM

"restore America"? From this? Then pardon those responsible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 10, 2024 1:18 AM

[quote]Didn't Biden just create more jobs in one year than Trump during his entire term?

Once and for all: THE GOVERNMENT DOES NOT CREATE JOBS

It's a capitalist country, the economy, the runs itself.

by Anonymousreply 47January 10, 2024 1:19 AM

Again: "end racial tension"?

Judge Judy must be drunk. High on her own money and fame. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 48January 10, 2024 1:20 AM

What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 49January 10, 2024 2:52 AM

As usual the patriarchy tries to silence or denigrate a female's opinion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 10, 2024 2:57 AM

It seems like da judge is all cracked up in da head

by Anonymousreply 51January 10, 2024 3:48 AM

R13 That's a glass wall. Where's the ceiling?

by Anonymousreply 52January 10, 2024 4:01 AM

Like Judge Judy would get close to the ceiling.

by Anonymousreply 53January 10, 2024 4:04 AM

I've never understood why this cunt was so popular.

She's an abusive yelling woman who you KNOW gets sooo hurt and manipulative when she's called out for her own shit.

All people like this are thin-skinned in real life and can dish it out, but can't take it. We've seen this time and time again.

I've always disliked this woman - ever since she used the term 'limousine liberals'. Like rich Republicans are driving around in Sonatas.

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2024 4:07 AM

I know that if I see her barking face while changing channels that I’m in a bad mood for the rest of the day

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2024 4:20 AM

Judge Just, don't spread your legs and tell me I smell the ocean.

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2024 4:28 AM

[quote] I've never understood why this cunt was so popular. She's an abusive yelling woman who you KNOW gets sooo hurt and manipulative when she's called out for her own shit.

I know the type.

by Anonymousreply 57January 10, 2024 4:55 AM

Poor misguided JJ needs to watch her own show...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 10, 2024 4:59 AM

Don’t pee on my leg and tell me it’s raining!

by Anonymousreply 59January 10, 2024 5:35 AM

Judy is just another rich Republicunt. I talked to a frau the other day who said "I like tax cuts. The social stuff kind of bothers me, but at the end of the day I vote on paying lower taxes". Translation: "I'm voting for Trump, I don't care about anyone else but myself and paying less in taxes"

That says it all, they are greedy assholes who care about nothing more than money. Judy is one of those types.

by Anonymousreply 60January 10, 2024 5:41 AM

I agree with R54. Judge Judy is a crass, vulgar woman who spent every day yelling & screaming at people on television and making a mockery of what a proper judge is supposed to behave like. And she was paid millions of dollars for it. It reflects what is wrong with our culture today. No wonder Trump got elected.

by Anonymousreply 61January 10, 2024 6:53 AM

You have Morley Safer and 60 Minutes to thank for judge Judy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 10, 2024 7:46 AM

Nikki Haley is Wall Street’s and big money’s plan B, since it seems that Joe is losing support massively.

by Anonymousreply 63January 10, 2024 7:47 AM

[quote]If Joe Biden doesn't drop out by the end of the month, Nikki Haley is guaranteed to win the election.

Um, aren't you forgetting about someone?

by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2024 7:54 AM

Judge Judy once said that she hoped men would find appearing in her courtroom the 2nd most painful experience after their circumcision.

by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2024 7:56 AM

Oddly enough, R65, I have no memory of my circumcision, so I've had hangnails that were more painful. Judge Judy isn't that bright, is she?

by Anonymousreply 66January 10, 2024 8:00 AM

[quote]Nikki Haley is Wall Street’s and big money’s plan B

No, Nikki Haley is Wall Street and Big Money’s plan A.

This was decided months ago, they didn’t know if it was going to be DeSantis or Haley but they had a plan.

Look what he is saying.

He is going to be Secretary of State. That’s why he dropped out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 10, 2024 10:29 AM

“The ambivalence among tech leaders goes well beyond a distaste for the former president, who was scorned by several high-profile tech-world supporters in the aftermath of the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. Although the tech elite often have criticized the left and “wokeness,” some now say the GOP has overemphasized divisive social issues such as transgender rights and abortion at the expense of the tech titans’ primary political goal: [bold]radical deregulation.[/bold]

“Once enticed by the prospect that Trump would usher in a new, ultra-capitalist era in Republican politics, members of the right-leaning tech elite are now looking for allies to protect the industry from bruising attacks by both parties and champion its worth as the country’s most dynamic economic engine. These views have been calcified by government efforts to regulate artificial intelligence, which the Silicon Valley figures see as a transformative technology that would suffer from government meddling.

“That disappointment mirrors the sentiment among Republican donors across the country. They are deflated by the prospect of another roller-coaster Trump presidency, citing the president’s erratic behavior and his many legal entanglements. But the ambivalence of right-wing Silicon Valley donors, along with a spate of GOP losses in Tuesday’s elections, deepens the unhappiness over Trump’s all but certain nomination.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68January 10, 2024 10:35 AM

“Ken Griffin, the founder and CEO of hedge fund Citadel, on Tuesday threw his support behind a potential run from Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, while criticizing Trump as a "three-time loser" in an interview at the Bloomberg New Economy Forum in Singapore.

A more significant blow came on Wednesday from Stephen Schwarzman — chairman, CEO and co-founder of private-equity giant Blackstone — who gave millions to Trump's 2020 campaign and various pro-Trump groups but vowed to reserve his support in the upcoming Republican primary for someone among "a new generation of leaders," Axios reported.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 10, 2024 10:38 AM

[bold]TRUMP IS NOT EVEN WELL. Everyone has been saying how sickly he looks.[/bold]

The billionaires who really control the Republican Party are paying Trump to stay in the election as a stalking horse to keep Joe Biden from dropping out as long as possible. When Lyndon Johnson dropped out on March 31 1968 the Democrats went into chaos. They want to repeat that, so that the Democrats don’t have the time to do an adequate primary.

Trump will get his legal bills paid, get a pardon from President Haley and play golf for the rest of his life, however long it may be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 10, 2024 10:47 AM

Vivek Ramaswamy, who has no platform and whose candidacy confuses everyone, was selected for the purpose of making Nikki Haley look less ethnic during the debates. His abrasive personality is scripted. He is being paid too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 10, 2024 10:51 AM

[bold]Gavin Newsom knows.[/bold]

He has his ears close to Silicon Valley. He knows what is going on.

Why Silicon Valley? Read what it said up above. What were the two Hollywood strikes about? What am I doing up now, using to making perverse sci-fi pictures of Chris Evans?

[bold]ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.[/bold] They need to keep artificial intelligence deregulated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 10, 2024 10:57 AM

Also R22 go fuck yourself. Joe Biden destroyed himself with his arrogance and Don Quixote-like obsession with being democracy’s savior. He looked at his bad polls, ignored the legitimate concerns about letting an 81 year old man run the country until he is 85 years old, and said, fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 73January 10, 2024 11:05 AM

Also why Nikki Haley and no DeSantis?

[bold]Because Ron DeSantis went to war with a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.[/bold]

These evil libertarians and business plutocrats don't give a shit about these culture war issues, they're the ones who fly the Pride flag outside their skyscrapers every June. They may actually like gay people, who have double income and no kids; transgenderism is the ultimate form of capitalist fulfillment. They do not want a President who is going to derail their efforts at deregulation with culture war issues like Trump did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 10, 2024 11:22 AM

Also, the fact the Britain didn't go apeshit over Rishi Sunak as Prime Minister (October 22 2022) told them that an Indian-American could probably be elected here too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75January 10, 2024 11:32 AM

Also, Haley is most likely to appeal to the demographic the Republicans need to win the election - suburban white women. All they needed to do was peel suburban white women away from Biden. Nikki Haley looks like she could be their child's pediatrician.

However, given Biden's devotion to charging at windmills, he not only will lose suburban white women, but black, hispanics, young people, leftists and Muslims will stay home (or defect). A Democrat needs Muslims to win in Michigan (lost in 2016) and Minnesota (kept by a hair in 2016; which is terrifying because it's the most Democratic voting state in Presidential elections, even more than Massachusetts.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 10, 2024 11:40 AM

Surprise! An old white lady from Brooklyn is a Republican. How is this news?

by Anonymousreply 77January 10, 2024 12:09 PM

I want to add

When I say this is theatre, I don't mean this is theatre for Republicans, who will do what they're told. This theater is for Democrats, for centrists, for nonpartisan voters. This is theatre for the media ecosystem (which they control). They are creating a narrative for CNN, for MSNBC, for the Washington Post. This was The New York Times six years ago!

"Here is the sensible one. Here is Wilma Flintstone, Dorothy Zbornak, Marge Simpson, Shioban Roy. You may not agree on everything, but she's a decent and reasonable person who will listen to you. Her temperate personality is a contrast to Hillary Clinton, whom we destroyed as a caricature of a female harpy. She'll be sympathetic to you, as a woman, as a person of color. She comes from a small state in the South, like Bill Clinton. Remember Bill Clinton? Didn't you use to like Bill Clinton and how he made you feel, until all that other stuff? There's really very little difference between voting for her and voting for Bill Clinton in 1992. A conservative Democrat in 1992 is practically a Republican today! You, Millennial voter! Don't you miss the 1990s? She'll make you feel like its the 1990s again!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 10, 2024 12:40 PM

"Meanwhile, here is your Democratic candidate. Even if you are a supporter of his, you know he can't do this forever. You'll actually be doing him a favor not voting for him, so he can enjoy the rest of his life in Pebble Beach."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 10, 2024 12:47 PM

"And, should something terrible happen to him during the next four years, you'll be elevating a woman who was the DISTRICT ATTORNEY OF SAN FRANCISCO."

That's all they need to say. District Attorney of San Francisco. It doesn't matter that Kamala Harris was actually quite aggressive in prosecuting cases. San Francisco is completely toxic right now, which is why Gavin Newsom will never win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2024 12:53 PM

R21 is on the right track, but not quite on point.

Until the SC primary it looked as though Bloomberg would buy his way in, so a deal was struck where Clyburn would rally black voters around Biden to block that, which worked. Harris as veep was the 'payback' he demanded (as I understand it).

by Anonymousreply 81January 10, 2024 1:09 PM

There are a million reasons the media gives for this group or that group to peel away and go to the Republicans. The GOP getting back in power is lights out for democracy. They’re largely amoral, religiously insane and uninterested in governing. I guess people want a different form of government, since this one isn’t working. I give up. We’ll have to make contingencies for the loss of our civil liberties in a society increasingly run based on biblical principles.

by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2024 1:19 PM

R76 many Hispanics will not stay home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2024 1:23 PM

Okay so 1. on what fucking planet has any Republican been a good president in the past 50 years? To quote Sutton Strack. Name em. Did everyone just have a brain aneurysm? All of these Republicans went along with Trump. Even before Trump. Mitch McConnel blocked Obama from selecting a Supreme Court justice for over a year!

2. Nikki Halley is just Trump in a wig.

by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2024 1:25 PM

R82 one of the reasons Democrats keep losing elections is because very often their message is "We are the only thing standing between you and chaos." Per Thomas Frank in this book everybody should read. He says they use this because it's essentially a form of elitism, puts its face in technocratic supremacy and absolves the Democratic Party of its commitment to actually doing things to help its historical commitment to the working and middle classes.

"Democracy" is a very abstract, obtuse concept and I hate to break it to you, not perfect. What was the movie quote about how the United States was unwavering in its commitment to democracy until the Vietnamese chose to vote for Ho Chi Minh?

And I also hate to break it to you but a lot of people in the Democratic coalition do not actually feel the same way about Democracy in America. They view it as already amoral, insane and incapable of governing. Children are shot to death in schools because of American democracy.

[quote]Up in the air, just like that angel, too far off the earth to pick out the details. Louis and his Big Ideas. Big Ideas are all you love. “America” is what Louis loves. Well I hate America, Louis. I hate this country. It’s just big ideas, and stories, and people dying, and people like you. The white cracker who wrote the National Anthem knew what he was doing. He set the word “free” to a note so high nobody can reach it. That was deliberate. Nothing on earth sounds less like freedom to me. You come with me to room 1013 over at the hospital, I’ll show you America. Terminal, crazy and mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2024 1:44 PM

Rachel Maddow nails it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2024 1:45 PM

R86 Rachel Maddow makes her living from telling her viewers what they want to hear. She's no different from Shawn Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2024 1:47 PM

On what fucking planet are Dems losing elections, r85? Have you not been around since 2018? Therefore your post, which is based on that lie, is crap.

by Anonymousreply 88January 10, 2024 1:50 PM

Let me add, I’m fucking blocking r82 et all again. I unblocked you because I was going through an “understanding” phase, but I can see your posts add nothing to the discourse. Toodles.

by Anonymousreply 89January 10, 2024 1:53 PM

^sorry r82, I meant r85.

by Anonymousreply 90January 10, 2024 1:54 PM

And Nikki can walk on water. She's miraculous.

by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2024 2:04 PM

R90

"Create a picture of an imaginary creature that is part donkey, part ostrich. The creature has its head in the sand, like an ostrich. The skyline of Washington DC is out of focus, in the background. Storm clouds gather on the horizon."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2024 2:34 PM

Have the mainstream media become more conservative in US? I don't mean right wing, but centrist conservative.

by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2024 2:49 PM

This old rich CUNT has made half a billion dollars by screaming at poor Blacks, and now she's going to give a shit about healing racial tensions.

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2024 2:52 PM

The mainstream media has always been centrist conservative.

by Anonymousreply 95January 10, 2024 2:53 PM

Not this last decade R95

by Anonymousreply 96January 10, 2024 2:54 PM

It’s absurd to say that someone who refuses to acknowledge that slavery was the cause of the Civil War will heal racial tensions in this country.

by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2024 3:03 PM

R93, the mainstream media needs ratings and/or clicks. It’s no coincidence that the media is reflecting the divisiveness of the country. If you love Dump, you click, if you hate Dump, you click.

by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2024 3:04 PM

Judge Judy needs to encourage Nikki Haley, Lauren Boebert, Nancy Mace, Marjorie Taylor Green, Kellyanne, Conway, Marsha Blackburn, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Lara Trump, and especially Miss Lindzebelle, to obtain “certificates of completion”, from one of the world’s finest finishing schools.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2024 4:12 PM

100!

by Anonymousreply 100January 10, 2024 4:33 PM

[quote]On what fucking planet are Dems losing elections, [R85]? Have you not been around since 2018? Therefore your post, which is based on that lie, is crap.

I love how this idiot’s frame of reference is six years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 10, 2024 4:47 PM

Here is the kicker. Judy is 81, the same age as Biden. So she is advocating Halley over Biden because she is "fresh" How would she like it if we all said stop watching Judge Judy and go with a younger Judge show.

by Anonymousreply 102January 10, 2024 5:27 PM

Her high school Alma mater was closed to students for the week to house illegals. Students will have to zoom classes.

by Anonymousreply 103January 10, 2024 5:30 PM

If you can't tell the difference between being Judge Judy and being the President of the United States, perhaps you are as bad as Trump, who viewed it as a reality television program.

by Anonymousreply 104January 10, 2024 7:02 PM

The multimillionaire cunt has no interest in Social Security being destroyed as Haley has announced she will do.

by Anonymousreply 105January 10, 2024 7:09 PM

Stopped watching her and lost interest twenty years ago when she started yelling at people suing for low sums of money dismissing them with "It's only $100, get over it" and such. It supposed to be small claims court. When she start making $25 million a year she forgot where she came from.

by Anonymousreply 106January 10, 2024 7:24 PM

Judge Judy is no longer a Jew, she is like Miriam Adelson. Once you make a billion dollars, you don't care if you support anti Semites, because you are now a Capitalist. It's all about the tax cuts.

by Anonymousreply 107January 11, 2024 3:24 AM

SHE ATE THE STEAK!

by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2024 3:41 AM

R83 Yeah, well...

by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2024 10:41 AM

I remember when she went on 'The View' and endorsed Bloomberg in 2020. She was always warmly welcomed on the show in the past promoting her new season of 'Judge Judy' each year (plus she was BFF with Barbara Walters). But in 2020, without Walters there, and her endorsement of 'Bloomberg', she certainly got the cold welcome and interview from Goldberg, Behar and Hostin. They were cordial yet distant with her. She hasn't been back since.

by Anonymousreply 110January 21, 2024 5:23 PM

Why do people act like The View is relevant?

by Anonymousreply 111January 21, 2024 5:40 PM

r111, it is part of ABC News Division.

Judge Judy is a Secular Jew who loves her cash more than being Jewish. We have one of those in Las Vegas who bought a Medal of Freedom with $110Million dollars in donations to Trump and the anti-Semitic Republicans while donating wads to Jewish Services.

Judy isn't the wise, scolding Jewish grandmother. She is the cold, calculating capitalist who loves her cash. Is she a billionaire yet?

by Anonymousreply 112January 21, 2024 5:46 PM

R102, her show was cancelled. There is no Judge Judy.

by Anonymousreply 113January 21, 2024 5:57 PM

R113, well, yes there is but it's called Judy Justice on Amazon. It's a way to get her no talent kids and in laws on TV.

But the point is she has/had a huge Black audience. Pretty soon that will be gone as well.

by Anonymousreply 114January 21, 2024 5:59 PM

R111 Because it is ? It's the #1 talk show on daytime TV, with over 3 million viewers on average (more during an election season).

PS R111 is Meghan 'My father' McCain.

by Anonymousreply 115January 21, 2024 6:03 PM

r113, she makes hundreds of millions of dollars through syndication. She is, like Trump, a Capitalist endorsing her brand.

In a nut shell.

by Anonymousreply 116January 21, 2024 6:17 PM

Judge judy ended her show because of her disputes with CBS.

by Anonymousreply 117January 21, 2024 9:25 PM

JJ ended her show because she had gotten a much better offer from Amazon / Freevee. BTW - her third season starts tomorrow (1-22).

by Anonymousreply 118January 22, 2024 2:52 AM

R102 We can choose another younger republican TV judge like Marilyn Milian.

by Anonymousreply 119January 22, 2024 3:05 AM

[quote] Biden’s plunge among Latinos is a fresh warning sign to Democrats that the party could be at risk of losing its hold on a key voting bloc that helped elect Biden in 2020. Biden’s support among young women and independents also fell, according to the survey results.

by Anonymousreply 120January 22, 2024 5:30 AM

Marilyn Milian is Republican ? I thought she gave off very liberal vibes.

by Anonymousreply 121January 22, 2024 11:49 AM

I don’t believe Judge Judy is a Republican but an old fashion center Democrat. A politician is more than just a party. Perhaps she wants to see a female president before she dies. Haley is awful but Judge Judy has a right to her opinion. There is something to be said for an old man who cannot highlight his accomplishments and fight propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 122January 22, 2024 2:47 PM

Judy holed-up in her mansion(s) is unaware we have too many vacant jobs already.

by Anonymousreply 123January 22, 2024 2:58 PM

Well Judge Judy can go fuck herself.

There's nothing sane, rational, or reasonable about Nikki Haley. She is unfit for high office, period. And there is literally no reason to switch horses right now because Biden/Harris have been doing a fantastic job.

by Anonymousreply 124January 22, 2024 2:59 PM

[quote]Haley is awful but Judge Judy has a right to her opinion.

No one is saying Judge Judy has no right to her opinion. We're just saying her opinion is ignorantly awful and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 125January 22, 2024 3:00 PM

Well, well, well, Judge Judy was just on TV giving an interview. If given the choice between Trump and Biden, she said she's going to vote and hold her noes.

Translation = Biden?

by Anonymousreply 126January 22, 2024 3:10 PM

However, Trump v Biden, she did say she would hold her nose and vote for Biden...

I don't care how they get there but voting for Biden is determinative.

by Anonymousreply 127January 22, 2024 3:23 PM

She didn't say the actual word Biden. It was kind of a tease.

Assuming she likes Trump more than Biden, it would make sense for her to say that.

by Anonymousreply 128January 22, 2024 3:44 PM

The Jews like Republicans because they're tough on Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 129January 22, 2024 3:50 PM

Judy sold out years ago, trading her legacy in New York family courts for a media empire of yelling at trailer trash and Blacks for $40 million per year. She's Jerry Springer in a robe.

by Anonymousreply 130January 22, 2024 3:57 PM

Somebody told Joe Biden this story and he said: "I thought Judy Garland was dead."

by Anonymousreply 131January 22, 2024 9:06 PM

[quote]Didn't Biden just create more jobs in one year than Trump during his entire term?

The only job the government job creates is a government job. Biden's vacation house may have needed another weed wacker, there is that. Seriously, the Biden administration pumped money into clean energy, infrastructure and semi-conductor production, but most of those jobs haven't started yet.

by Anonymousreply 132January 22, 2024 9:20 PM

r131, you think you are being funny, but it was Trump and Judy Holiday.

He would have fucked her.

by Anonymousreply 133January 22, 2024 9:39 PM

"I said that they wouldn’t know a Houthi from a salami, unless someone whispered in their ear, that would be to Donald, or put it on a teleprompter, which would be President Biden,” Sheindlin replied, adding:

I don’t think that either of those two men have the intellectual gravitas to govern this great country.

by Anonymousreply 134January 22, 2024 10:24 PM

R130 I really don’t see how. Small claims court is completely overloaded in every major city. I’m sure those blacks and trailer whites were grateful to have their cases expeditiously presided over and resolved. And it’s not even true btw—the exploitation you are trying to present. Most of the people on JJ are not trailer trash or ghetto blacks. Lots of regular folks, middle class, people who own small business etc.

by Anonymousreply 135January 22, 2024 11:47 PM

R132 Yes but for some reason the general public has been brainwashed by this orange con artist. Even my neurotic ass will never lose my core principles of what it means to be an American. Many have or supposed they never truly possessed them in the first place.

I really cannot wait for sociologists to release research and peer reviewed journals about Trump phenomenon. The subconscious brainwashing that occurred from having a charismatic business titan in the public eye for the 40 years. To show how people have deluded themselves that he is flawless.

by Anonymousreply 136January 22, 2024 11:50 PM

R21 Your comment has been lined out by sensitive cunts but just to play devils advocate the Democratic Party must get 90% of the black vote or else they lose. They been trying to win back white voters for decades with no success. The Dems win because of the black vote and the browning of America’s young voters.

by Anonymousreply 137January 22, 2024 11:53 PM

[quote]They been trying to win back

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 138January 22, 2024 11:58 PM

Finally an oh dear that isn’t rooted in pretentiousness, racial microaggressions, and college envy.

by Anonymousreply 139January 23, 2024 12:04 AM

[quote] They been trying to win back white voters for decades with no success.

I've seen no such attempt. Just the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 140January 23, 2024 12:05 AM

When 'they' complain celebrities run their mouths about subjects these celebrities are not educated about, does that complaint include Judge Judy, Kevin Sorbo, Dean Cain, Chachi, Jon Voight, and Ronald fucking Reagan?

"Create jobs"? During a time of record low employment?

Fuck off Judy and take Nimrata with you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141January 23, 2024 12:17 AM

I don’t care. I still fucking love Judge Judy. Call me Mary I know. She old. She can make some mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 142January 23, 2024 12:19 AM

I've always hated her, and now I feel even more justified.

by Anonymousreply 143January 23, 2024 12:51 AM

I think somethings are bigger than ideological lines for some people. She truly just doesn’t want Biden or Trump. She endorsed Bloomberg back in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 144January 23, 2024 12:55 AM

This cunt is so disingenuous, she says she wants a president who commands respect. Trump calling people names, acting like a child, pushing other leaders out of the way for the camera, personal attacks, affairs with hookers, I think we can agree are all disrespectful behavior. Except she puts Biden in that same category.

Excuse me judge, Biden does not behave like that at all. Don't pee on our legs and tell us it's raining.

by Anonymousreply 145January 23, 2024 4:57 AM

What a hypocrite. She says she's 81 she does not want to talk about "cognitive ability." Of course you don't Judy, because you are OLDER than both the men you are criticizing. So you need a nap, but you KNOW Biden needs two? Really? Do you live with him? Work with him? You know you are older than him right? Perhaps you are the one with cognitive ability issues.

Besides, no one gives 2 fucks. Regan took naps in the White House and no one complained. As long as Biden can get the job done, which he has for the most part, that's all I ask from a President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 23, 2024 5:06 AM

Cunts of a feather flock together.

by Anonymousreply 147January 23, 2024 5:08 AM

Nikki Haley is likely going down to defeat tomorrow night. What is Judge Judy going to do then?

by Anonymousreply 148January 23, 2024 6:52 AM

She intoned she would hold her nose and... vote for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 149January 23, 2024 6:55 AM

Judy will pivot and suck a three inch 🍄 tip.

by Anonymousreply 150January 23, 2024 6:57 AM

She didnt say she would vote for Biden, she said she would hold her nose and vote. In 2016 she said she really like Trump.

"I'm CRAZY about Donald!" at: 1:34

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 23, 2024 7:22 AM

Record low unemployment rate, Judy.

by Anonymousreply 152January 23, 2024 11:01 AM

[quote] don’t believe Judge Judy is a Republican but an old fashion center Democrat

She wants to protect her $100 million dollar a year fortune. A center Democrat wants to protect the daughter's and granddaughters right to their body.

by Anonymousreply 153January 23, 2024 2:58 PM

R152 I know—someone should remind that hoe how she is always screaming at scrubs to get a job. I don’t care JJ is still the GOAT and her reason can be applied to any life lessons lol. If you are the steak you must pay. If you give him money once and he doesn’t pay shame on him. If you do it again you know dam well what time is, and that you are paying for in house dick. Or in house pussy in some cases.

by Anonymousreply 154January 23, 2024 2:59 PM

Rachel Tensions can be Judy's drag name.....that man faced cunt.

by Anonymousreply 155January 23, 2024 3:09 PM

I think Judge Judy supported Obama in 2008 -- I seem to remember her talking about it on Larry King at the time. So perhaps she has moved to the right since then.

by Anonymousreply 156January 23, 2024 7:47 PM

God, I hope she will win the nomination. If it has to be a Republican I rather have her than Trump. Joe will still get my vote.

by Anonymousreply 157January 23, 2024 8:05 PM

[quote]The Dems win because of the black vote and the browning of America’s young voters.

"Young brown voters" do not approve of Biden's support of Israel. So that's a problem.

by Anonymousreply 158January 23, 2024 8:59 PM

The pukes win by cheating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159January 23, 2024 9:14 PM

R59 Damn, beat me to it.

by Anonymousreply 160January 23, 2024 9:46 PM

r158, not when they take healthcare, social security, their jobs, the minimum wage, global boiling and many more.

The support of Israel is a news cycle issue. They should be asking why Hamas isn't surrendering?

If they want to ever own a home, now is the time for all non-homeowners to vote for Democrats.

If they ever want their ed-loans forgiven, now is the time.

If they ever want to prevent another 1/6 and make DC a state, now is the time.

If they ever wanted DACA recipients to be made natural citizens, now is the time.

Hamas is a foreign policy distraction.

Ukraine is more important.

by Anonymousreply 161January 23, 2024 9:54 PM

I wouldn't count Nimrata out just yet. She unexpectedly beat a 30-year incumbent Republican in her first primary in SC for state legislature.

by Anonymousreply 162January 23, 2024 10:04 PM

It's not Nikki's money so she can stay in as long as people donate BUT she would take V.P. in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 163January 23, 2024 10:22 PM

[quote]It's not Nikki's money so she can stay in as long as people donate

Or those wonderful buckets of Republican Dark Money Cash continue to flow.

Just like DeSantis, when THEIR spigots run dry, it is over.

If she were a Democratic candidate in a proportional delegate state, she would be a threat...

by Anonymousreply 164January 24, 2024 12:35 AM

Nikki had just said a couple of days ago that Trump's mental capacity proves he's unfit for president. I doubt he'll pick her for VP now. He probably wants a subservient suck-up like Elise Stefanik or Vivek Ramaswamy

by Anonymousreply 165January 24, 2024 2:09 AM

[quote]He probably wants a subservient suck-up like Elise Stefanik or Vivek Ramaswamy

Elsie is going to need an Ozempic prescription before he'll pick her.

by Anonymousreply 166January 24, 2024 2:17 AM

R158, then they're morons who will deserve what Trump and the GOP will do to them.

Seriously, I have zero respect or empathy for racial and religious minorities that aren't 100% behind Biden against Trump and the GOP right now. They're fucking IDIOTS.

by Anonymousreply 167January 24, 2024 4:27 AM

[quote] I have zero respect or empathy for racial and religious minorities that aren't 100%

As if your "respect or empathy" matters to anybody mature enough to think for themselves

by Anonymousreply 168January 24, 2024 4:32 AM

I love how people claim to "think for themselves" as they do utterly stupid shit and shoot themselves in the foot, as if it's something to aspire to, or something to respect. Please.

I bet you 'do your own research' too. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 169January 24, 2024 4:47 AM

R116, Judge Judy does not own the episodes of her old show. She sold all rights to CBS Television in 2017 for a lump sum and doesn’t get any money from the re-airings.

by Anonymousreply 170January 24, 2024 4:52 AM

They aren't thinking for themselves r168. Indeed, they aren't "thinking "at all.

by Anonymousreply 171January 24, 2024 4:59 AM

Judy is an ancient twat. Mean as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 172January 24, 2024 5:02 AM

R166 Elsie is a 🐄

by Anonymousreply 173January 24, 2024 5:29 AM

Yep, I was worried about Elsie but forgot Trump is more shallow than he is smart and there really is no way for a fat woman to be part of his team. Fat men are exempt from that rule.

by Anonymousreply 174January 24, 2024 6:49 AM

[quote]Nikki had just said a couple of days ago that Trump's mental capacity proves he's unfit for president. I doubt he'll pick her for VP now. He probably wants a subservient suck-up like Elise Stefanik or Vivek Ramaswamy

He has no soul and is desperate. He'll choose her if she is the best way of winning.

by Anonymousreply 175January 24, 2024 4:25 PM

[quote] Yep, I was worried about Elsie but forgot Trump is more shallow than he is smart and there really is no way for a fat woman to be part of his team. Fat men are exempt from that rule.

Trump probably shit talks Elise Stefanik and Marjorie Taylor Greene behind their backs and there's probably audio recording of it somewhere.

I wonder if Trump would pick Kristi Noem. She's not fat or butt ugly. This video from 2018 of Trump's meeting with the governors elect cracks me up. He probably requested that Noem sit next to him because she was probably the only woman there who was somewhat attractive. Also, Ron DeSantis was a total ass licker who probably creamed his underwear that day sitting next to Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176January 24, 2024 4:40 PM

R146 She's one month older than Biden. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 177January 24, 2024 4:44 PM

Cheri Oteri should do a cameo on SNL playing Judge Judy.

by Anonymousreply 178January 24, 2024 6:37 PM

R177 Judy looks and acts like she's 100. She's projecting. We all know people our age who are a lot more fit and active than us and some who look like a decade older with old age aliments. For Judy to project with about certainty about someone she has never met is BS. Her careers of pontificating all those years without push back has gone to her head. She talks like she thinks she's God.

by Anonymousreply 179January 25, 2024 4:32 AM

She's always been a brainless nag.

by Anonymousreply 180January 25, 2024 6:10 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!