Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fernando Lamas' cock in Rose Marie (1954)

Sweet Baby Jesus, would you look at the size of that pinga outline! Here's what the IMDb trivia section of the film says about this scene:

[quote] In her autobiography, Esther Williams, who was Fernando Lamas' last wife, related that Lamas was especially proud of the size and shape of his manhood, and would often greet visitors semi-erect for the shock value. Whether or not it was deliberate, proof of this can be found in Rose Marie (1954), in which Lamas wears tight slacks and is clearly dressing to the left, particularly in the scene in which he is captured by the Indian tribe and tied shirtless to the totem pole. As the camera closes in on Howard Keel cuffing Lamas, it's also apparent that Lamas isn't wearing underwear beneath his costume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 2, 2024 2:15 PM

[quote]Fernando Lamas' cock in Rose Marie (1954)

WHAT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 1, 2024 6:30 PM

My very first thought r1. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 2January 1, 2024 6:36 PM

Lucky Rose Marie!

by Anonymousreply 3January 1, 2024 6:41 PM

This is what happens when you don't put quotation marks or italicize the titles of movies, TV shows, books, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4January 1, 2024 6:59 PM

And we all know the story about how Fernando Lamas instructed costumer Irene Sharaff to cut his trousers tight around the crotch so that his cock would upstage Ethel Merman on opening night of the pre-Broadway tryouts of "Happy Hunting."

Miss Merman was not amused by Lamas' antics and she had the power to have him fired. Instead, she kept him on the bill, which prevented him from portraying Emile in "South Pacific." The part went to Rossano Brazzi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 1, 2024 7:05 PM

That's right bitches. You can bow down now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 1, 2024 7:20 PM

We already bowed down at R1, Ro.

by Anonymousreply 7January 1, 2024 7:25 PM

I will not be making a statement on this matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 1, 2024 7:26 PM

Va va voom!

by Anonymousreply 9January 1, 2024 7:40 PM

I think Rose Marie was confused. That was my fine cock inside of her

by Anonymousreply 10January 1, 2024 7:43 PM

Knowing Rose Marie it was more likely dirty anal.

by Anonymousreply 11January 1, 2024 9:31 PM

Any verificatia that Lorenzo is genetically blessed with daddy's sizemeat? 🍆👀

by Anonymousreply 12January 1, 2024 9:33 PM

I've never seen a more obvious cock in an old move than Douglas Fairbanks in The Thief of Bagdad. That thing is sticking out in those harem pants throughout most of the movie. I guess Mary was his fluffer.

by Anonymousreply 13January 1, 2024 10:12 PM

She was rarely seen without Dick.

by Anonymousreply 14January 1, 2024 10:20 PM

[quote] Instead, she kept him on the bill, which prevented him from portraying Emile in "South Pacific." The part went to Rossano Brazzi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 2, 2024 2:15 PM

Brazzi looks like he had quite a package himself!

by Anonymousreply 16January 2, 2024 2:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!