Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is wrong with Corey Feldman?

Is it drugs? Mental illness? A combo of the two? Why would he make up the story about Charlie Sheen raping Corey Haim? He comes across as a psychopath. I just watched a video of Corey Haim’s sister calling him out about that. WTF is wrong with him? He thinks he’s Michael Jackson and now he’s accused of sexual abuse.

Does anyone remember him on Howard Stern with his father? They had to remove the father because he was going to beat him up.

How did Corey Feldman even become famous? He was always ugly, couldn’t act, and had the personality of a troll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2023 6:47 PM

Oh look, another Corey Feldman thread.

Why don’t you read the hundreds of previous threads?

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2023 6:49 PM

R1 = Corey Feldman

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2023 6:49 PM

3-yr old news. Wooo

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2023 6:51 PM

He’s touring North America with Limp Bizkit this year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2023 1:37 AM

Borderline personality disorder?

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2023 1:51 AM

Borderline retard.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2023 2:44 AM

all of the above

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2023 2:51 AM

Was he ever going to scare secrets, or was he trying to secure a place on the G list?

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2023 2:57 AM

Share* not scare. He is scary. Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2023 2:57 AM

R9, he didn’t make it up. Jamison Addison confirmed it.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2023 3:27 AM

Excuse me, I meant Jamison Newlander.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2023 3:28 AM

Why doesn’t he say who the molesters are then?

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2023 3:34 AM

The Charlie Sheen raping Corey Haim rumor dates back to DL circa 2003-ish, so that didn't come out of thin air to those of us who have been around..

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2023 3:44 AM

It would seem some of the molesters would be retired or dead by now so I don't know why he doesn't name them.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2023 4:32 AM

That whole incident where he was stabbed was really odd. I know the neighborhood he said it happened in. (Reseda Blvd. and Ventura Blvd.) That is literally like a few hundred feet from the entrance to the Tarzana Hospital Emergency Room.

It looks like he planned it that way.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2023 4:44 AM

I didn't know Corey Haim was gay at all. Now that he's dead the gay sex and gay molestation, gay rapes and shit are off the fucking chart.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2023 6:11 AM

I don’t know. He’s obviously been through some trauma. But his teasers about what he knows are worn out. Everything feels like self promotion now.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2023 6:18 AM

OP isn’t being fair. Feldman was a winning child/teen actor. His 1980s work holds up.

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2023 6:32 AM

This thread title confused me so much. I was 100% sure he was dead. FYI, I just googled and he's not dead.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2023 6:44 AM

I think the majority of child actors are screwed up in some way. Even if they weren't molested themselves, it's not a normal childhood (stage parents, lack of regular socialization and schooling, etc) and it can be quite traumatic. They often become addicts or even worse, turn Republican.

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2023 7:27 AM

[quote]How did Corey Feldman even become famous? He was always ugly, couldn’t act, and had the personality of a troll!

Did I mention his last name is Feldman?

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2023 7:36 AM

He's gone unrepentant full retard.

And he ain't going back.

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2023 8:36 AM

He’s just a misunderstood artist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2023 6:07 PM

I'll never feel bad about mocking him after watching some of the show at r23.

All the nasty shit he pulled on Corey Haim, then writing a public letter to Haim's family about how he wasn't attending the funeral due to not wanting to attract press attention?

Full.

Retard.

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2023 10:49 AM

I have no problem believing that Feldman fucked Haim at one of the drug-fueled parties where older men got Haim stoned and took turns raping him.

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2023 1:36 AM

[quote] OP isn’t being fair. Feldman was a winning child/teen actor. His 1980s work holds up.

It really doesn’t.

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2023 2:01 AM

Well, let’s see. He was abused as a child / teen, is rather unfortunate looking, got weird with Michael Jackson and now wants to dress and dance like him, says he knows Hollywood pedo secrets (and I’m sure he does) but he won’t name names because he wants to live.

All this would make me feel bad for him but he’s just so weird like staging his accident and all the other crap. Drugs? I don’t get it.

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2023 2:22 AM

Inaccurate and overinflated self esteem. Immature thinking. Dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2023 3:09 AM

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 29December 8, 2023 3:13 AM

Does he still have his Corey's Angels?

by Anonymousreply 30December 8, 2023 3:23 AM

R25 Case in point of all that weird ass post-Morten Corey Haim debased gay sex and rape fantasy shit.

by Anonymousreply 31December 8, 2023 3:55 AM

R31= Corey's mom.

by Anonymousreply 32December 8, 2023 3:57 AM

[quote]"Ask anybody in our group of kids at that time: They were passing us back and forth to each other. [Alison Arngrim] from Little House On The Prairie said [in an interview], 'Everybody knew that the two Coreys were just being passed around'."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 8, 2023 4:07 AM

The ugly Corey staged an accident?

DL recount, please?

by Anonymousreply 34December 8, 2023 10:43 AM

Corey also raped Corey Haim. That's the only thing that makes sense. The only reason why he won't name names is because he is one of the names.

My few times dealing with Corey Feldman in real life he made me think this. At least ten years ago, he had had sex parties at his Sherman Oaks house where he charged rich guys $$$$ to hang out with these girls that lived at his plac

he befriended a mutual friend who had just arrived in LA, invited him to a party, and had a him spend the night in the guest bedroom. The friend told me at 4am Corey bursts demands that he fuck his girlfriend. corey films it. creepy e.

by Anonymousreply 35December 8, 2023 11:19 AM

Corey Haon was such a great kid

by Anonymousreply 36December 8, 2023 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!