Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tampa woman posed as homeschooled 14-year-old to molest middle schoolers: police

A Florida woman pretended to be a 14-year-old homeschooled child to prey on middle schoolers for sex, police announced Friday.

Alyssa Ann Zinger, 22, was arrested last week for allegedly engaging in at least 30 sexual acts with at least one student and sending explicit videos to several more.

“It is disturbing and unsettling to see an adult take advantage of a child and prey on them,” Tampa Police Chief Lee Bercaw said in a statement.

“Anyone who may have been a victim of Zinger’s, we encourage you to come forward. The Tampa Police Department will support you and ensure a predator like Zinger doesn’t cause you or others additional harm.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2023 12:57 PM

gross

lock her up

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2023 2:55 PM

Genius

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2023 2:57 PM

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Tampa, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2023 2:57 PM

Ewww

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2023 3:05 PM

A Teacher.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2023 3:08 PM

No not a teacher. She worked at a supermarket.

Women really like that young dick. It’s so funny. On the one hand, yes they’re too young and can’t make rational decision about yada yada. On the other hand, there are a lot of young guys out there who are very glad they were “victimized.” Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 3:15 PM

Dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2023 3:58 PM

Sickening bitch. I'd love to punch her in the damned face just looking at that mugshot, and knowing what she did.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2023 4:01 PM

The 😼 wants what the 😼 wants!

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2023 4:05 PM

What a gross story and I hope she’s penalized strongly for this. There is absolutely nothing hot or attractive about a 12 year old to any normal adult—or even anyone older than 14. She really should do a lot of time but I doubt she will because..you know why.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2023 4:12 PM

[quote]There is absolutely nothing hot or attractive about a 12 year old

Speak for yourself!

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2023 4:13 PM

[quote]She worked at a supermarket.

Let me guess - Piggly Wiggly.

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2023 4:19 PM

I am going to guess that she was abused as a child and had no control so chooses those so young because she can have control over them.

r6 it has Nothing to do with DICKS, the size, the age, or the look. Women's lives do Not revolve around dicks.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2023 4:22 PM

Florida woman.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2023 4:35 PM

Florida woman!!!

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2023 5:38 PM

This ruse should be limited to law enforcement and elite private eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2023 5:42 PM

I find Trudy Weigel to be more convincing as a 14 year-old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2023 5:44 PM

[quote] I am going to guess that she was abused as a child and had no control so chooses those so young because she can have control over them.

The majority of people who are molested don’t molest children. She’s simply a pedophile. There’s an epidemic of female pedophiles.

by Anonymousreply 18December 2, 2023 5:44 PM

I said you wanna be startin’ something

Got to be startin’ something,

by the time this hit the street,

they said she had a breakdown

by Anonymousreply 19December 2, 2023 5:51 PM

R17 - “That construction worker has been showing me his balls since Second Avenue.”

by Anonymousreply 20December 2, 2023 5:58 PM

Fuck this Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 21December 2, 2023 6:03 PM

Grew up around this behavior. Neighborhood bike named Anna and another named Maria, who let 12 year old blimp on her. Nothing new, I never participated because I’m gay but yeah, girls like the attention because somethings missing if your hyper sexual.

by Anonymousreply 22December 2, 2023 6:17 PM

Spell check error. Maria let 12yr olds climb on her.

by Anonymousreply 23December 2, 2023 6:18 PM

Did she get knocked up like MJL?

by Anonymousreply 24December 2, 2023 6:28 PM

But drag queen story hour

by Anonymousreply 25December 2, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote]Maria let 12yr olds climb on her.

Jesus fucking Christ, how do you solve a problem like Maria?

by Anonymousreply 26December 2, 2023 6:56 PM

I'd count down to the SVU ripped from the headlines episode, but they already did something like this. Wasn't there an episode about a girl who was a serial foster child? She'd move from family to another, state to state, but it turned out she'd actually aged out of the system. She had been having sex with her high-school boyfriend, but, since it turned out she was legally adult, she was then charged with sexual abuse of a minor.

by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2023 1:50 AM

R12: Most likely Winn-Dixie

by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2023 2:21 AM

[quote] Fuck this Bitch.

Can do!

by Anonymousreply 29December 3, 2023 2:43 AM

She’s serving blow job eyes in the booking photo.

by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2023 3:01 AM

[quote] There’s an epidemic of female pedophiles.

Is there? Is there any evidence to back this up? I’m guessing this is just one of those things where the stories about women are talked about more so it seems like it’s more prevalent than it actually is.

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2023 3:08 AM

[quote] I am going to guess that she was abused as a child and had no control so chooses those so young because she can have control over them. it has Nothing to do with DICKS, the size, the age, or the look. Women's lives do Not revolve around dicks.

And? It does have to do with 12-year-old dick - what else is the point? She could be a math tutor, otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2023 3:16 AM

My favorite line in the article: "The accused pervert and one of the children were caught shoplifting at a Nordstrom in July, according to the documents."

by Anonymousreply 33December 3, 2023 3:28 AM

Can you even buy traffic cones at Nordstrom??

by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2023 8:31 AM

Maybe she just has a small vagina.

by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2023 8:48 AM

R13 "I am going to guess that she was abused as a child and had no control so chooses those so young because she can have control over them."

That's the same excuse given about men that beat their wives: "OH, but they witnessed abuse (and/or were abused) as a child". While people that rape or beat people may have been victims at some point, it doesn't justify or excuse the behavior. Most victims don't become abusers. Those that do should be punished.

by Anonymousreply 36December 3, 2023 8:57 AM

R27, I think you're mistaken. It was an episode from the mothership, Law & Order. The teenage girl, who was an adult, was named Fiona... she pretty much gets away with everything, until her foster mother, who has watched the "teen" morph into and adult and tell off McCoy, pipes up and say, "What about me Fiona?" And I think explains how she'll go to court and testify.

by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2023 9:25 AM

It was such a vile topic, Dick Wolf used it twice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2023 9:58 AM

I might be combining details from both episodes, r37.

by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2023 9:59 AM

R35 if that’s the case, there are plenty of adult men with small dicks and micro peens

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2023 12:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!