Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET Charlie Sexton?

Jesus Christ, he was hot. šŸ„µ Like a perfect blend of Matt Dillon and young Johnny Depp. Why wasn't he a bigger star?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2023 5:04 PM

Hot hot hot!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2023 12:44 PM

Agreed. He was gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2023 12:59 PM

Heā€™s been touring with Elvis Costello.

Heā€™s fine. He sends his regards,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2023 1:16 PM

I've seen him many times with Bob Dylan, and back in the day with Arc Angels. You have taste, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2023 1:28 PM

I have one song of his in my song library. ā€œBeat So Lonelyā€ I remember he got a lot of raves for his talent when he first debuted back in the 80ā€™s iirc, which is how I heard about him to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2023 1:35 PM

Can you believe he was just 16 when his debut album came out? So talented, so beautiful. I guess he has been working steadily with other musicians over the years, but it's a shame that he faded from the spotlight so soon. He could have been a huge sensation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 1:56 PM

Maybe heā€™s shy.

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2023 1:59 PM

Apparently heā€™s worked non stop since he debuted. He just wasnā€™t interested in being in the spotlight. Probably saved his sanity going that route.

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2023 2:09 PM

I saw his picture on an album when I was 12 and I was done. I had never seen a better looking man.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2023 2:26 PM

Christ. How very derivative. Adam Ant did it first and did it better.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2023 2:34 PM

Should have changed his name. Charlie Sexton sounds like an old man on Hee Haw

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2023 2:43 PM

His younger brother Will gave him a run off for best looking. But he really hit a wall.

Charlie still is thin as a rail and looks good. He always had a bit too much Neanderthal of a look for me - but yeah, they were handsome.

Skinny twink though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2023 2:50 PM

Don't forget moi!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2023 3:06 PM

If I'm not mistaken Charlie has had his share of fun, and perhaps that got a bit in the way of his career.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2023 3:25 PM

Charlie had a small part in the movie Boyhood ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2023 3:33 PM

He didn't fade, he's more interested in being a musician than a star. I find that way hotter. He's only obscure to people not in the circles....the shallow.

by Anonymousreply 16December 2, 2023 4:52 PM

xox - The Shallow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 2, 2023 5:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!