Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

911 tape released in criminal investigation of Florida GOP chairman Christian Ziegler

Republican Family Values, y'all,!

"“She told me she was raped yesterday and she’s scared to leave her house.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 3:38 PM

More details about this fine, conservative family and good friend of Ron DeSantis

"Search warrant reveals more details of Christian Ziegler battery accusation"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2023 1:00 AM

The Philly chapter of this organization hired a convicted child predator

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2023 1:08 AM

Only the best, R2! Isn't that the way of today's GOP?

by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2023 1:15 AM

Moms For Liberty Leader Revealed As Convicted Sex Offender

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2023 12:47 PM

I'm so, so glad that these paragons of morality are who gets to decide what the children of America get to read and how our libraries are stocked! Way to go, Team Conservatives Mama Bears!

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2023 1:10 PM

Repressed conservatives are usually the biggest freaks and tend to have the most scandalous sex crimes.

I grew up in a strict religious cult and it’s all smoke and mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2023 3:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!