Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What the hell is George Santos wearing?

Everything Kitara wears looks like it was fished out of a clearance bin at Rochester Big and Tall.

She looks like she’s pregnant or smuggling a smoked ham out of the Capitol in this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2023 1:06 AM

There should be a law about who can wear white pants.

The pants are so tight that you can see the interior pocket outline.

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2023 4:50 PM

I wonder how he will look in stripes.

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2023 5:39 PM

[quote]I wonder how he will look in stripes.

Jail Stripes?

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2023 5:41 PM

Vertical stripes ARE slimming

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2023 5:51 PM

Let’s face it, nothing will look good on that tubby body.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2023 5:57 PM

Curvy

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2023 6:16 PM

The outfit is giving “so broke I can’t afford Ozempic”.

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2023 6:59 PM

He looks like the Goodyear blimp dressed up.

by Anonymousreply 8November 17, 2023 9:29 PM

She is eating her lies.

by Anonymousreply 9November 17, 2023 9:52 PM

Typical of the trash who wash ashore in NYC, they all think they're hotter than fire regardless of what they look like

by Anonymousreply 10November 17, 2023 11:27 PM

There are few fashion choices I find more trashy than when a man wears a cheap pair of slacks that are made of such think fabric you can see the pockets inside the slacks. It's just trashy.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2023 12:44 AM

Her clothes. Or, one of Captain Kangaroo's old weekday outfits.

Seriously, with each fresh news story or photo of him, I am completely bewildered as to why this obnoxious fcuk is still in office.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2023 12:48 AM

He clearly thinks wearing clothes 3 sizes too small make him look slimmer, when they actually make him look like a bloated pig.

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2023 12:50 AM

Girleen is BLOCKED on scruff

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2023 12:55 AM

If Miss Thing is actually on Ozempic, its benefits have been vastly oversold.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2023 1:00 AM

The reason this con artist isn’t resigning is because his congressional paycheck is the most he has ever earned in his life and he’s spent every paycheck and will have no income outside of congress. The very real and inevitable future of jail/prison hasn’t hit him yet.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2023 1:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!