Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Lanter is 40 this year

Why, it was only yesterday, that he was a budding young twink, chatting with other guys online.

And only 10 years ago, when he bearded up and got married.

Time really does fly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2023 1:22 PM

Why was he hospitalized last year?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2023 11:10 AM

No time at all since he played the High School hottie, struck down in his prime, on original CSI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2023 11:31 AM

Haha that was meant to be Matt!

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2023 11:31 AM

Daddy Lanter with grey hair is AMAZING

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2023 11:33 AM

Does anyone have the photos of his bare ass that he was sending to other guys?

by Anonymousreply 5November 5, 2023 11:37 AM

I remember when he was cast as Geena Davis's son on the ill-fated Commander-in-Chief.

The first episodes heavily implied his character was gay, but the initial showrunner was canned six episodes in and his character instantly became a hetero stud.

It was jarring and the early innuendos made no sense in retrospect.

by Anonymousreply 6November 5, 2023 11:49 AM

Finally! A new Matt Lanter thread. We used to have the juiciest gossip about him at DL years ago, before he married, and everything went quiet. Quite a few industry folks spilled the tea on him. Fun times.

It's a real shame he doesn't do more on-camera work now. Even as a daddy-type, he's still gorgeous, with those eyes, lips, tits and that fat bubble butt.

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2023 12:50 PM

His DudeTube Chat pics are here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 5, 2023 1:21 PM

He’s one celebrity I’ve had a crush on since Timeless.

by Anonymousreply 9November 5, 2023 1:59 PM

[quote] Quite a few industry folks spilled the tea on him

Can you give us the bullet points, R7?

by Anonymousreply 10November 5, 2023 3:38 PM

Cute man, but terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 11November 5, 2023 3:41 PM

[quote] He’s one celebrity I’ve had a crush on since Timeless.

I've had a crush on him since his first television appearance on the Bravo Reality Show "Manhunt."

He was just a 21 year old with baby fat and a big butt that couldn't fit into the black pants they wanted him to model. Yum!

Matt was no means the best looking guy on that show, so it's very surprising to me that he was the most famous person to come out of it.

But he had a certain appeal, that the others did not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2023 3:49 PM

Back in 2004, Matt was a "Bat boy" for the Atlanta Braves.

20 years later, Matt still likes big bats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2023 3:51 PM

QUALITY NIPPLES at r13.

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2023 4:03 PM

His family is from Ohio, where he was born, but he grew up in Atlanta. I think he moved there just before he turned 10.

by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2023 4:08 PM

Thanks, R8.

Nice to see a photo of Matt's bubbly butt!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2023 7:21 PM

Do batboys see the players naked in the locker room? Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2023 7:25 PM

R8 is it just his gorgeous old fartbox? No dick pic?

by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2023 7:33 PM

So has Matt tasted cock?

Or has another guy tasted his??

Now that we know he's a closeted homosexual but married to a straight woman, how does he get his homosex fix?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2023 7:37 PM

He could credibly play Ron DeSantis, especially as he's not very tall, but since things have gone pear-shaped for the governor lately, who's ever gonna film a biopic of the thin-skinned shoe-lifted politician weirdo from Florida now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2023 7:44 PM

[quote][R8] is it just his gorgeous old fartbox? No dick pic?

Here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2023 8:01 PM

R21. Adequate.

by Anonymousreply 22November 5, 2023 8:44 PM

Wow R21 thanks, I'll save that for later!

He has beautiful eyes

by Anonymousreply 23November 5, 2023 9:04 PM

Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2023 2:11 AM

R8 Gotta love the drama queens on LPSG. A fire? Very much a “sure, Jan” moment.

“I remember there being a couple of nice dick shots in original post I saw years ago. Unfortunately I lost those with my laptop in a fire a couple of years ago so I can't prove it.”

by Anonymousreply 25November 6, 2023 2:53 AM

I could have gotten him a contract with Universal in the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 26November 6, 2023 2:56 AM

R21 Unfortunately, the dick shots are not him. They were put together by someone at LPSG who claimed to have catfished him, but the face videos they paired them with were from standard instagram stories he posted on his actual account. And others confirmed that the dick shots were taken from some random posters own uploads.

by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2023 3:05 AM

R27 you don't know what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2023 5:25 AM

I remember a number of male picture sites, like JustUsBoys, banned users from talking about him a while back.

by Anonymousreply 29November 6, 2023 5:36 AM

Matt has a supporting role in the 2009 slasher film "Sorority Row", which also stars DL fave Julian Morris.

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2023 5:54 AM

[quote] you don't know what you're talking about.

R28 I know exactly what I'm talking about. But if you know better, then prove me wrong.

This was discussed ad nauseam at multiple different gossip boards, and no one could confirm it was him. What can be confirmed is those two videos of him speaking to the camera were actually from instagram stories while he was on the set of Timeless. They were public for all to see at the time.

by Anonymousreply 31November 6, 2023 7:04 AM

Matt has always been a bit doughy.

And I like it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 6, 2023 10:25 AM

Why did he go back in the closet? It’s not like he’s had a stellar career.

by Anonymousreply 33November 6, 2023 2:11 PM

Has he never had his arse out in a movie or made for television show?

by Anonymousreply 34November 6, 2023 2:35 PM

[quote] Why did he go back in the closet? It’s not like he’s had a stellar career.

R33 He's an Evangelical Christian, and comes from a conservative Christian family.

[quote] Has he never had his arse out in a movie or made for television show?

R34 Unfortunately, no. Lots of shirtless scenes though.

by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2023 3:01 PM

[quote] Has he never had his arse out in a movie or made for television show?

[quote] R34 Unfortunately, no. Lots of shirtless scenes though.

[quote] He's an Evangelical Christian

But he certainly didn't mind showing his ass to other guys on DudeTube.

Give me a break!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2023 6:41 PM

I also want to know what crisis he had that had him in the hospital

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2023 10:57 PM

(^.^) Covid?

by Anonymousreply 38November 6, 2023 11:03 PM

Botched rectal rejuvenation surgery.

by Anonymousreply 39November 6, 2023 11:04 PM

His wife said he an an intestinal obstruction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 6, 2023 11:06 PM

I would lick his sweaty pits for days.

by Anonymousreply 41November 6, 2023 11:15 PM

Obstructed intestine can be very serious if not properly treated in time. I'm glad he got it treated and is good now.

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2023 12:30 AM

R11, I was on DL when "Manhunt" aired & remember the threads about it. (Almost 20 years ago. Ugh, I know.) None of the guys on the show were openly gay when it aired, but either the winner or runner-up came out after the fact, and admitted in an interview that he'd previously dated another contestant on the show whom he'd met a year or two earlier in LA. By process of elimination, DLers concluded Matt was the only option among the models who fit, and not because he was the hottest. (By DL standards he was "fat" at 7% body fat instead of 5%.)

The industry tea about him came afterwards, but mostly corroborated what we already knew, at least until he began actively bearding. (And golly, what a coincidence that he never had even ONE relationship with a woman until he was cast on the "90210" reboot! 🙄)

R33, he was never *out* of the closet in the first place, and I assume is yet another member (along with the likes of Henry Cavill) of the over-40 millennial actor group still filled with self-loathing & irrational fear that their careers will be destroyed by coming out. It's actors under 35 (and particularly under 30) who are saying fuck it & coming out with minimal hesitation. But, as noted, Matt's never had much of a career, period, and his last major acting role was on "Timeless." He's done a ton of voiceover work for various animated "Star Wars" shows, but that isn't exactly a field where people are generally ostracized for being gay (but at least it pays the bills, I guess).

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2023 12:58 AM

[quote] His wife said he an an intestinal obstruction.

I wonder if it could be triggered by excessive pegging.

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2023 1:54 AM

R42. A good Pissfucking can fix that.

by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2023 1:55 AM

R36, I wonder if his wife knows about his DudeTube days?

by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2023 5:57 AM

R46 If we do I’d be surprised if she doesn’t. But who knows?

I remember him in Commander in Chief but I was pretty young then so I wouldn’t have picked up on the hints his character might have been gay in the early episodes.

by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2023 9:27 AM

R46 don’t be ridiculous. Her husband is as heterosexual as mine is.

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2023 1:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!