Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cage Meat Alert: Iowa homothugs quarrel ends up deadly, “We got into it.”

The driver, identified as Jihad Abdul Malik Gasaway, 23, was booked on $50,000 bail into the Poweshiek County Jail on murder and abuse of a corpse charges in the death of Kemp Xavier Sherrod Harriel, 26, police said in a news release.

At the sheriff’s office, Gasaway allegedly told investigators he and the victim had left Cedar Rapids for Des Moines early that morning, the affidavit said.

He said he covered the victim because “I thought he was very cold” and “kept him warm because we were both cold,” the document said. “I didn’t know (victim) was gone until I watched the police eyes and read his lips. That’s when I started crying in the car. He was alive and talking to me.”

Investigators learned a vehicle had been reported in a ditch along I-80 near mile marker 205 at 6:01 that morning. Investigators also learned that the 2010 Malibu had been in a ditch while driven by the suspect sometime before stopping near mile marker 188, the affidavit said.

When asked if the victim was alive when the Malibu went into the ditch, the suspect allegedly said, “Yeah.”

When asked what happened to the victim, the defendant said, “We got into it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2023 9:10 PM

So now it’s a crime to have a buddy die in your car?

What is this country coming to?

by Anonymousreply 1October 7, 2023 2:14 PM

He seems very misunderstood

by Anonymousreply 2October 7, 2023 3:43 PM

Damn that dude is HOT, though. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 3October 7, 2023 3:44 PM

Momma's mussy is poppin' like a cup of Orville Redenbacher's finest in a quart of Iowa corn oil!

by Anonymousreply 4October 7, 2023 6:11 PM

Iowa, where rough trade is the only trade.

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2023 2:46 AM

Drugged crazy murderer.

by Anonymousreply 6October 9, 2023 2:56 AM

The GoFundMe for the deceased.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 9, 2023 3:07 AM

Jihad Gasaway. What an unfortunate name.

by Anonymousreply 8October 9, 2023 3:11 AM

R8 He was destined to blow something up.

by Anonymousreply 9October 9, 2023 9:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!