Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ten years ago he killed my son.

Today I married him.

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2023 12:23 PM

Mother?

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2023 8:50 PM

You're dead, r1!

by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2023 8:52 PM

[quote]Today I married him.

That’ll fix him OP

by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2023 8:52 PM

Now that's some good dick.

by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2023 8:56 PM

I enjoyed it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2023 8:57 PM

You only have stupid stuff to post/comment, OP. Perhaps you should join a local social club, and learn how to interact. Creative writing is not an outlet that works for you.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2023 9:00 PM

Your opinion was appreciated, r6 and your short posting history is fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2023 9:02 PM

Jerry! Jerry!

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2023 9:02 PM

OP - it's a passive aggressive troll style - people having to work to figure out the headline. And there's no payoff.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2023 9:11 PM

R5 Didn't I see that at the Dollar Tree last week?

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2023 9:13 PM

[quote]people having to work to figure out the headline.

It's at r5. Sorry, didn't mean to damage your brain.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2023 9:26 PM

I know it's at 5 but it was YOUR job to put it in the OP. You put nothing. No pic no clue. Troll.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2023 12:10 AM

And you're still here, r12.

And no, it's not my job to entertain you.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2023 11:32 AM

[quote]You only have stupid stuff to post/comment, OP

Some people might disagree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2023 11:37 AM

They killed my son. He fell carrying two by fours at the mill. Truck went over and crushed his lung. That white foreman threw his body back onto the truck. Drove to the colored hospital. Dumped him there and honked the horn. There was nothing they could do, so I brought my baby home. Laid him down that sofa right there. He died right in front of me. He was just twenty four years old, Miss Skeeter. Best part of a person’s life. Anniversary of his death, every year I can’t breathe. But to you all it’s just another day of bridge. You stop this, everything I wrote, he wrote, everything he was is going to die with him!

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2023 12:11 PM

Hhhhhiiiiiiisssssssssssss.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2023 12:14 PM

Please stop talking about that PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

[SLAM]

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2023 12:15 PM

I'd like a glass of chloroform, please.

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2023 12:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!