Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Megan Fox gets slammed into metal barricade at Orange County Fair

Ouch!!

First Britney, now Megan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2023 1:33 AM

Seems like she was in the way when security intervened.

Side note: Wow, that red hair is awful on her. She's cool toned, so she should go back to her dark hair. In person/without filter she looks strange.

by Anonymousreply 1July 21, 2023 10:20 PM

I thought they broke up.

And why does she groom like a roadhouse hussy? I assume it is not "irony".

by Anonymousreply 2July 21, 2023 11:45 PM

She looks so slutty. How pathetic. Riding rides at the County Fair with your boyfriend, when you have three young children you could have brought. She has lost her mind.

by Anonymousreply 3July 21, 2023 11:52 PM

Megan has always been a whore.

Brian Austin Green got her to behave more conservatively, but after they divorced, she went hog wild again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 21, 2023 11:55 PM

I know, R4! She's been rebelling every second of her life since they broke up.

I remember when she seemed more grounded and seemed to be into being a mother. More like a hippy dippy Topanga Canyon mom.

I assume that their step-mother has been doing the majority of the parenting along with Brian, who by all accounts seems like a stable, caring and engaged dad. Good thing they have the dad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 22, 2023 12:02 AM

LOOSE WOMAN! TROLLOP! STRUMPET! JEZEBEL!

by Anonymousreply 6July 22, 2023 1:00 AM

Why was she violently shoved? That was fucked up!

by Anonymousreply 7July 22, 2023 1:29 AM

Sometimes it must really suck to be a celebrity.

Imagine just going to the fair to have fun, and some random asshole tries to punch you.

That's fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 8July 22, 2023 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!