Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE KELLY DODD SHOW

A new thread where former OC Housewife Kelly Dodd comments on everything from hot topics to old feuds! Come inside!

by Anonymousreply 84July 28, 2023 2:48 PM

Hey Helly are you still with that Rick guy?

by Anonymousreply 1July 4, 2023 5:48 PM

YES R1, YOU DUMB 🚬! MY HOT ✡️ STICKS HIS BIG CIRCUMSISED 🍆IN MY 🐱TWICE A DAY!

by Anonymousreply 2July 4, 2023 5:51 PM

Why were you so rude to Shannon about what she was eating at the restaurant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 4, 2023 5:53 PM

What happened to the lady from the cult? Did she meet Kelly and Bronwin and decide that the cult wasn't so bad and went back?

by Anonymousreply 4July 4, 2023 5:54 PM

Mr. Lockwood must needs report on contemporaneous events as well.

by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2023 5:54 PM

Do you kiss your mother with this mouth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2023 5:54 PM

BECAUSE SHE IS A FUCKING 🐮WITH A GIANT GUNT! DUH!

by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2023 5:54 PM

I prefer the Kelly imposter poster here. The real one is vulgar, idiotic, tactless trash, with a mile wide mean streak.

by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2023 5:56 PM

Have you really let multiple guys "run a train" on you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2023 5:56 PM

RIGHT BEFORE I SHOVED THE OLD BITCH DOWN THE STAJRS R6!

THAT CULT CUNT IS SELLING 🍊S ON A FREEWAY OFFRAMP NEXT TO LYNNE CURTIN!

by Anonymousreply 10July 4, 2023 5:56 PM

SHUT UP VICKI, YOU FUCKING 🐷! I KNOW THAT IS YOU AT R9!

I AM FUCKING LADY AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A 🚞 RUN ON ME!

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT I CAN LAND A MAN WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY HIM 🦷! 🐷!

by Anonymousreply 11July 4, 2023 5:58 PM

Are you still estranged from your mother and your cute gay brother?

They've stated in multiple articles that you're out of control on cocaine.

Is it true?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 4, 2023 6:00 PM

I would dare to say that one of the top 10 housewife moments of all time is Kelly sending Vicki that motion text where she’s talking to her with the 🐷 emoji face

by Anonymousreply 13July 4, 2023 6:01 PM

Kelly is it true you've met Putin?

by Anonymousreply 14July 4, 2023 6:02 PM

How big is Rick Leventhal's cock?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 4, 2023 6:04 PM

MY 🚬 BROTHER IS SUCKING MY EX HUSBAND’S 🍆 FOR CASH! HE COULD TEACH EDDIE JUDGE A THING OR TWO!

MY EX PAYS THE SPACE RENT ON MY 🪓WOUND MOTHER ‘S TRAILER!

DON’T BELIEVE THOSE TWO ASSHOLES! HE IS PAYING THEM OFF WITH 🍆 AND 💵!

by Anonymousreply 16July 4, 2023 6:05 PM

THE FIRST TIME MY HOT ✡️ HUSBAND RICK FUCKED ME I THOUGHT HE WRECKED MY 🐱! I WENT TO THE 🏥 NOW I AM USED TO IT! IT IS HUGE! YOU 🚬S WOULD 😢 IF HE STUCK IT IN YOU!

I JUST PISSED ON PUTIN’S 🛌!

by Anonymousreply 17July 4, 2023 6:08 PM

Kelly, did you ever get tested for HIV?

by Anonymousreply 18July 4, 2023 6:18 PM

NO 🐮! HOW ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FRIEND TAM🐀? YOU ARE BOTH WITH 🚬S!

FOR THE RECORD MY 🚬 BROTHER IS A MOOCH AND WAS SLEEPING ON MY EX’S 🛋️ DURING COVID! MY 🏳️‍🌈 BROTHER WHINED UNTIL MY EX LET HIM SUCK 🍆! MICHAEL WAS STRAIGHT AS AN 🏹 WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER HE JUST MISSED MY 🐱AND THAT 🚬WAS THE CLOSET THING HE COULD SLIP HJS 🍆IN!

by Anonymousreply 19July 4, 2023 6:35 PM

My man loves my perfect little rejuvenated vagina. I’ve only been with three guys in my entire life, not a gangbang train whore. My husband is straight as can be, you ugly bitch!

by Anonymousreply 20July 4, 2023 6:38 PM

HEY TAM🐀!

THERE HAVE BEEN MORE 🚞S RUN THROUGH YOUR STRETCHED OUT 4 BABY CUNT THAN GRAND CENTRAL STATION BITCH!

STILL FUCKING YOUR RAPEY SON TO GET THE 🍆YOUR 🚬HUSBAND WON’T GIVE YOU?

by Anonymousreply 21July 4, 2023 7:10 PM

Is she still with her man. I thought he was a FAUX.

by Anonymousreply 22July 4, 2023 7:45 PM

Wow...Okay...Wow. The Kelly Dude show? I thought that was already on the air. Transparent.

by Anonymousreply 23July 4, 2023 11:37 PM

Kelly did you really push your mom in front of a train?

by Anonymousreply 24July 5, 2023 2:21 AM

Do you peg Rick?

by Anonymousreply 25July 5, 2023 2:25 AM

THE CUNT WOULDN’T GET OUT OF MY WAY R24! IT IS NOT MY FAULT SHE IS A STUPID CLUMSY BITCH! I SAID “MOVE IT CUNT” BEFORE I SHOVED THE OLD 👜!

RICK DOESN’T WANT TO GET FUCKED LIKE YOU , R25, YOU STUPID 🚬!

I WOULDN’T CALL ME A 🙋‍♂️SHANNON, YOU FUCKING 🐮! YOUR GAIT AND SHOULDERS MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A 🏈PLAYER! CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 26July 5, 2023 2:31 AM

R26 some resources

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 5, 2023 2:34 AM

GIVE THAT TO SHANNON AND TAMRA R27, THEY ARE THE ONES TRYING TO FUCK 🚬S!

I DON’T HAVE FUCKING HIV! WHAT A NUTROTIOUS THING TO SAY ABOUT A COLLEGE EDUCATED PILLAR OF THE COMMUNITY!

by Anonymousreply 28July 5, 2023 2:38 AM

Kelly why did Heather and Terry really sell their home and "right size" their house?

by Anonymousreply 29July 5, 2023 4:58 AM

Wow...okay...wow. Kelly Dude is really on a warpath. Maybe lower your testosterone dose. You are so aggressive. I really like your new look though. That moustache becomes you.

by Anonymousreply 30July 5, 2023 6:18 PM

[quote]That moustache becomes you.

I with you agree. Mustache on face sign of the great woman with great son.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 5, 2023 6:24 PM

SORRY A BITCH HAS TO WORK! I DON’T HAVE TIME TO CHASE AFTER 🚬S LIKE THESE LAZY CUNTS!

TERRY AND HEATHER ARE “DOWNSIZING “ BECAUSE THEY ARE BROKE! TERRY BOTCHED BUNCH OF 🐽AND TIT JOBS AND HAS BEEN PAYING A LOT OF PEOPLE! QUINN 🍳 IS A MULTI MILLIONAIRE NOW BECAUSE TERRY GAVE HER 4 TITS!

YOU NEVER SEE HEATHER DRIVING A 🚗BECAUSE THE 🪓WOUND TRADED HER RANGE ROVER IN FOR A SENTRA WITH DENTS AND NO HUBCAPS!

SHANNON-AS FOR YOU FAT 🍑 I WOULDN’T TALK ABOUT MY FACIAL HAIR WHEN YOU LOOKED LIKE A 🦆DYNASTY CASTMEMBER IN 🇮🇪!

I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WERE A HAIRY 🥃🍸🍹👜 WHOSE HUSBAND BEATS THE 💩OUT OF HER BECAUSE I AM A GOOD FUCKING FRIEND! BUT NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED WITH YOU CUNT!

GET THAT HAIRY 🐮MOTHER BEADOR! SHE IS A NUTROTIOUS DRUNK!

by Anonymousreply 32July 5, 2023 7:25 PM

Kelly how did you ever get so fabulous?

by Anonymousreply 33July 5, 2023 9:25 PM

A GREAT RACK, MARRYING A MAN WITH 💵, AND HAVING SUCH A BIG NASTY 👄YOU SCARE EVERY RICH CUNT YOU ENCOUNTER R33!

by Anonymousreply 34July 5, 2023 9:44 PM

Kelly, you're vile.

I refuse to film with you.

Classless pig.

by Anonymousreply 35July 6, 2023 1:27 AM

OOOH I AM SOOOO SCARED YOU FUCKING 🪓WOUND! NOBODY LIKES YOU AND YOUR FUCKING 👺FACE , AND YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND WHOSE FACE LOOKS LIKE A MELTING FUCKING 🕯️, AND YOUR SPOILED FUCKING BRATS, AND YOUR 💩📺CAREER!

MY DAUGHTER COULD BEAT THE 💩OUT OF YOUR STUPID UGLY KIDS!

YOU THINK YOU ARE MERYL FUCKING STREEP CUNT! WHAT A FUCKING JOKE!

VALERIE BERTINELLI HATES YOU TOO 🪓WOUND! YOU ARE AN UNFUNNY ✡️!

by Anonymousreply 36July 6, 2023 1:48 AM

Wow...Okay...Wow. I will take that as a compliment that I look like a cast member from Dynasty. I guess it's better than looking like a cast member from Hee Haw.

by Anonymousreply 37July 6, 2023 2:27 AM

I absolutely love this thread. And the emojis are like a puzzle as I am moderately retarded.

by Anonymousreply 38July 6, 2023 2:39 AM

I WROTE “🦆DYNASTY,” NOT “DYNASTY,” YOU FUCKING GASH!

YOU DO LOOK LIKE A DRAG 👸IMPERSONATING 🔮CARRINGTON!

AND I AM 🇲🇽N, THEY DIDN’T ALLOW US ON FUCKING HEE HAW!

by Anonymousreply 39July 6, 2023 3:21 AM

What's the secret to raising good children? Seems like Heather and Shannon's kids are always in trouble or talking about their sexlives..we never hear about your kids!

by Anonymousreply 40July 6, 2023 3:31 AM

Kelly's daughter is a 🐷!

by Anonymousreply 41July 6, 2023 3:33 AM

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I AM GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT HEATHER AND HER KID ARE THE WORD THAT RHYMES WITH 👵!

THE LAST TIME I CALLED HEATHER THAT SHE SENT ME A CYST AND 💀!

THE SECRET TO BEING A GOOD MOTHER IS TO DRAG YOUR HUSBAND INTO COURT EVERY WEEK! TO DISCUSS HIS FUCK UPS WITH THE 🗞️!

ALSO-IT IS IMPORTANT TO TEACH HER TO EMPHASIZE HER TITS AND 🍑 OR SHE WILL END UP WITH A 🚬OR LOSER LIKE 🐷VICKI, 🐮SHANNON AND TAM🐀!

IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO TEACH HER TO SPEAK RIGHT-TYPE IN ALL 🧢! USE PROPER WORDS LIKE CUNT, GASH, 🪓WOUND, COCKSUCKER AND WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 42July 6, 2023 3:41 AM

HEY 🪓WOUND-

WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF CALLING MY DAUGHTER A 🐷???

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS PICTURE 🍑 🕳️! I SEE AN 🪓WOUND, A MELTING 🕯️, A 🥵 GINGE I AM GOING TO FUCK BEHIND A DUMPSTER IN NEWPORT IN A COUPLE OF YEARS AND THREE LITTLE 🐷S!

YOU SIX ARE NO 🛢️🖼️ EXCEPT THE 🥵 🫚!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 6, 2023 3:49 AM

Oh wow Heather your son is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 44July 6, 2023 9:28 AM

Kelly letting Vicki know how much she loves and admires her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 6, 2023 2:47 PM

Wow...Okay...Wow. I love your advice on Parenting. It's like a what not to do guide! They would love to have you on Hee Haw since everything you own still has the pricetag on it like good old Minnie Pearl, except we know why you do that. So you can return it since you can't afford shit! HAHAHA Oh god I crack me up. Anyhoo. Isn't it great Tamara and I are BFFS again? I predict Heather will be jealous of us. Just like Kelly Dude is jealous of Caitlin Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 46July 6, 2023 2:59 PM

AND DO YOU THINK SEEING THEIR FAT 🐮 MOTHER 😭 IN THE KITCHEN BECAUSE SHE WENT UP A SIZE IN HER FUCKING LEGGINGS, OR BECAUSE THE 🤫 WOMAN RAN OUT OF TITO’S OR BECAUSE HER 🚬BOYFRIEND LEFT THE HOUSE IN HER BALLGOWN IS BETTER , GASH?!?!?

YOUR KIDS HATE YOU!

I AM RAISING MY DAUGHTER TO BE A 💪 CUNT, NOT A WEEPY GASH!

I AM RICH BITCH! I DON’T HAVE TO WEAR CLOTHES WITH THE TAGS ON! DIDN’T YOU LOSE ALL YOUR 💵 WHEN YOUR 🚬BOYFRIEND CONVINCED YOU TO INVEST IN A TOURING PRODUCTION OF GYPSY STARRING LIZA FUCKING MINNELLI!?!

THERE IS ROOM ON THE FREEWAY OFFRAMP NEXT TO LYNNE CURTIN GASH! YOU CAN SELL YOUR 💩DIET MEALS THERE!

I HAVE TO GO. THAT 🪓WOUND HEATHER IS ABOUT TO LEAVE 🍊THEORY AND I NEED TO HECKLE THE BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 47July 6, 2023 7:20 PM

What is Kelly’s drink called? I remember it seemed like a mini B. Frankel move.

by Anonymousreply 48July 6, 2023 7:49 PM

Wow...Okay...Wow. MY KIDS FUCKING LOVE ME YOU BITCH. Whoa okay, I need to calm down, We both know who drinks Tito's. It's all you can afford with your WIC card. You shoudl really stop stalking Heather. I mean we all know you dig through her garbage for clothes and hand-me-downs but come on DUDE. Have some class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 7, 2023 12:02 AM

Why can’t you all just kill yourselves, and then we can blow up Bravo studios - with Andy Cohen inside..

by Anonymousreply 50July 7, 2023 12:08 AM

HEY R50-EAT ME YOU 🚬!

by Anonymousreply 51July 7, 2023 12:53 AM

Whale blubber isn’t on my diet, Kelly/R51. Sorry!!!!

by Anonymousreply 52July 7, 2023 1:04 AM

FUCK OFF GASH! THE ONLY 🐳 BLUBBER AROUND HERE IS YOU, 🦍EMILY AND FAT 🐮SHANNON! I KEEP IT RIGHT AND TIGHT! NOW ONTO THE STUPID 🐮!

HEY FAT 🍑SHANNON-YOUR KIDS HATE DEALING WITH YOU AND YOUR 🥃🍸🍹AND YOUR 😭! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT ORDERS FUCKING TITO’S I HATE THAT 💩!

by Anonymousreply 53July 7, 2023 1:23 AM

Sorry, Kelly/R53, I don’t speak retard!! Soorrryyy!!

by Anonymousreply 54July 7, 2023 2:26 AM

Wow..Okay...Wow. MY FUCKING KIDS LOVE ME YOUR FUKING BITCH! I may wear spanks, but so do you, except I can afford them and you have to beg Bethenny Frankel for her knock of skinny girl girdles. Looks like bean dip in a condom.

by Anonymousreply 55July 7, 2023 2:46 AM

OP has posted some of the most racist comments I’ve ever seen on this site, including gratuitous you said the N-word. Fuck off racist, OP.

by Anonymousreply 56July 7, 2023 2:52 AM

“FUKING?!?!?”

YOU ARE SO DRUNK YOU CAN’T FUCKING SPELL! FUCKING 🥃🍸🍹👜!

YOU LOOK LIKE THE MICHELIN MAN IN SPANX, NOBODY WANTS THAT 💩!

by Anonymousreply 57July 7, 2023 3:22 AM

Lol R56 you’re mad I exposed you for being racist? Keep projecting, honey.

by Anonymousreply 58July 7, 2023 4:28 AM

FUCK THAT CUNT AT R56! THIS IS ABOUT ME, KELLY MOTHERFUCKING DODD, THE ONLY REAL ⭐️ OF THE HOUSECUNTS OF 🍊COUNTY!

TAKE THAT 🐂💩TO SOMEOME WHO PRETENDS TO CARE, LIKE THAT 🪓WOUND HEATHER!

AND DUH THAT IS ME AT R57!

by Anonymousreply 59July 7, 2023 11:22 PM

R59 Yeah! You tell that fucking cunt! I’ve been watching from heaven and I’ve been saying since the beginning Kelly is good people! She’s a good cunt! She’s the kind of cunt they used to make! I wish they would put Kelly on Beverly Hills and let her clean house for my Kathy and my Kyle! Those little cunts can’t seem to take care of themselves! When you kick the bucket, Kelly, we’re going to get shitfaced in heaven and talk shit to all these goody two shoes bitches up here! Now I’m gonna go have a whiskey with the jockey for Secretariat, and then I’m gonna suck his dick, and if he’s lucky… maybe the jockey too!

by Anonymousreply 60July 7, 2023 11:49 PM

THANKS BIG KATH! THAT’S A BIG COMPLIMENT COMING FROM A BIG CUNT LIKE YOU!

I WANT MY DAUGHTER TO MARRY 💵💵💵LIKE YOUR KIDS, BUT I WANT HER TO BE A 💪 CUNT LIKE KATHY HILTON, NOT A WEEPY LABIA 👅 ER LIKE FUCKING KYLE!

WHEN I MEET YOU IN WHORE HEAVEN WE WILL GET COCKTAILS 🍹🍸🥃!

❤️ YOU OLD CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 61July 8, 2023 1:05 AM

Kelly, what's your mexican name?

You really don't look like a "Dodd."

by Anonymousreply 62July 8, 2023 1:48 AM

MEZA, VICKI, YOU FUCKING RACIST 🐷!

I MARRIED A ⚪️ GUY WITH A 💩LOAD OF 💰💰💰AND A LOVE FOR 🤪CUNTS WITH BIG TITS!

by Anonymousreply 63July 8, 2023 3:40 AM

Wow...Okay...Wow. Are you still illiterate? I spelled Fucking right or is all that cocaine bugging out your thyroid eyes? If you married a man with money why did you have to tray and sell your shitty water product? You know the one where they kicked you out of the company for being a racist? I bet that made little Conchita or whatever your lovely daughter's name is proud Anyhoo. How is everyone liking me, the real queen of the OC, on the show now? Never mind I know you all love me. Never been put on Pause. Right, Tamara? Right, Heather? Oh, speaking of Lynn Curtain, I ran into her. She asked about you, Kelly. She misses you at the shelter.

by Anonymousreply 64July 8, 2023 2:12 PM

MY DAUGHTER’S NAME IS JOLIE! IT’S 🇫🇷 BECAUSE I AM A CLASSY CUNT!

THE ONLY REASON YOU AREN’T PAUSED IS YOUR FAT 🍑IS SITTING ON THE FUCKING PAUSE ⏸️!

STUPID LAZY FUCKING 🐮! 👸 OF 🍊COUNTY???THE ONLY THING YOU ARE 👸OF IS THE FUCKING 🌮🛎️ DRIVE THRU CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 65July 8, 2023 4:47 PM

Kelly, what do you think of Andy the 🚬? Do you think some of the HWs have ⚫️✉️ on him?

by Anonymousreply 66July 8, 2023 6:15 PM

THAT COCKEYED ✡️🚬 IS SCARED OF ME! HE 🏃‍♂️ LIKE A 👧 WHEN HE SEES ME NOW!

HE IS SCARED I WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT HE OFFERED ME COKE AFTER WATCH WHAT HAPPENS AND GRABBED MY 🥵 ✡️ HUSBAND’S 🍆! HE SAID HE COULD SUCK 🍆BETTER THAN ME! I HAVE JT 🎥 ON MY 📱! IF HE FUCKS AROUND HE WILL FIND OUT!

THAT 🦍 EMILY HAS THAT ✡️🚬ON VIDEO GETTING SPIT ROASTED BY JOHN MAYER AND JAX FROM VANDERPUMP RULES! ONE OF THE BRAVO INTERNS GAVE IT TO HER! THAT’S WHY THAT 🦍 AND HER DUMBFUCK FRIEND ARE STILL ON THE SHOW! YOU THINK ANYONE WANTS TO SEE THAT 🦍 AND HER 🧝‍♂️ ON A SHELF HUSBAND??

TAM🐀 USED HER 🚬 HUSBAND EDDIE TO GET BACK ON THE SHOW! SHE MADE THAT 🚬 EDDJE SEND 🎞️ OF HIMSELF 👉 HIS 🕳️! ANDY REPLIED AND MADE THAT 🚬EDDIE GET HIS 🍆 💦!

I DON’T NEED ⚫️✉️ TO GET ON THE SHOW! THE PUBLIC WANTS TO SEE A 💪 CUNT LIKE ME ON TV! BRAVO WILL BRING ME BACK AND THAT COCKEYED ✡️ WILL BE PISSED!

by Anonymousreply 67July 8, 2023 6:43 PM

Wow..Okay...Wow. All of that is true, but I said it first.

by Anonymousreply 68July 8, 2023 7:30 PM

YOU WOULDN’T KNOW THE FUCKING TRUTH IF IT 👋 ED YOU AROUND LIKE DAVID DID , CUNT!

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HAVE ANOTHER BOTTLE OF TITO’S!

🥃🍸🍹👜!!

by Anonymousreply 69July 8, 2023 10:29 PM

omg she a mean old grouchy kunt.

by Anonymousreply 70July 9, 2023 1:12 AM

YOU’RE CONFUSING ME WITH THAT FUCKING 🐷VICKI OR THAT FUCKING 🐮SHANNON! THEY COULD BE MY MOTHER I AM LOT YOUNGER THAN THEM! I STILL 🩸AND THOSE TWO ESCAPED MENOPAUSE A LONG FUCKING ⏰AGO! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THEY HAVE 🧔‍♂️??

by Anonymousreply 71July 9, 2023 1:24 AM

Wow...Okay...Wow. For the last time only gutter trash Mexicans who can't afford teeth whitening drink Tito's. Check your lipstick before you come for me puta. Dang look at me I learned Spanish! Must have been when Tamara, Vicki and I spent the weekend in Puerto Vallarta getting all that good pinga! Eddie taught me that word. Anyhoo where was I? Oh yeah back ti Kelly DUDE. She learned a new English word. "HOUSEKEEPING!"

by Anonymousreply 72July 9, 2023 2:43 AM

HEY FAT 🍑-

MAKE FUN OF ME BEING 🇲🇽🌮🌯 AGAIN AND I WILL CRAM A FUCKING BOTTLE OF TITO’S DOWN YOUR THROAT!

SHOULDN’T YOU BE LOOKING FOR YOUR 🚬 EX BOYFRIEND? I HEARD HE GOT ON HIS🛥️AND GOT THE FUCK AWAY FROM YOU WITH ALL YOUR 👗🥻AND 💎💍!

STUPID FAT FUCKING 🐮!

by Anonymousreply 73July 9, 2023 2:48 PM

Wow...Okay...Wow. Do I need to call your manager? 1-800-Motel6 right? Anyhoo. Kelly Dodd es un pedazo de mierda que no es digno de beber mi orina! Ooh, look at me, more of the Spanish I learned from my red-hot Spanish lovers!

by Anonymousreply 74July 10, 2023 12:41 AM

WHO TAUGHT YOU THAT 💩, YOUR FUCKING MAID?

NO 👨 WANTS YOU 🐮 !

THERE’S NO FUCKING WAY YOU HAVE LATIN ❤️ ERS!

THE ONLY 💁‍♂️HANGING WITH YOU ARE 🚬S WHO WANT YOUR 💴, 💎S AND WEED!

🪒 YOUR FUCKING UPPER 👄CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 75July 10, 2023 1:56 AM

Wow...Okay...Wow. Lo Siento Puta. Don't be mad I am getting prime PR Pinga. You know how they love a blond blue eyed fox like me! Anyhoo. I did want to give you a call. My housekeeper quit and I need a new one. I figured you were free since you are not doing anything. My girls would love to learn words like Cunt and Snatch in Spanish!

by Anonymousreply 76July 12, 2023 1:46 PM

YOU AREN’T GETTING PRIME 🇵🇷🍆 IF YOU HAVE TO 💰 TO GET THE 🍆 CUNT!

CHRIST YOU REALLY ARE A STUPID GASH!

ALSO YOU DON’T HAVE 🔵👀 AND YOU BLEACH YOUR FUCKING HAIR!

TEACH THEM THIS BITCH: MI MADRE ES UNA PERRA ESTUPJDIA! THEY CAN TELL YOUR NEW MAID THAT!

by Anonymousreply 77July 12, 2023 2:49 PM

Wow...Okay...Wow. Oh look everyone just like her tenure on RHOC, Kelly Dude's thread is dead. Call me a stupid bitch all you want, at least I have a career. And when you start on Monday I will make sure my beautiful twins tell you that. Oh and we like the toilets spotless.

by Anonymousreply 78July 16, 2023 2:07 AM

SHOULDN’T YOU BE EATING AN ENTIRE 🎂, HIGH ON FUCKING 🌳EDIBLES AND 💩FACED DRUNK AGAIN, CRYING, CUNT?

ISN’T THAT YOUR USUAL SATURDAY NIGHT 🐮? ALONE BECAUSE YOUR 🚬🏃‍♂️FOR THE FUCKING HILLS??

I SHOULD HAVE HIT YOU IN THE FUCKING HEAD HARDER IN MIRAVAL GASH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 16, 2023 2:33 AM

BLORF

by Anonymousreply 80July 17, 2023 2:36 AM

no one wants her on their show, she is desparate for work they say. she gots trench bitch mouth.

by Anonymousreply 81July 22, 2023 6:00 AM

R81 is the ghost of Mana Elsa from Real Housewives of Miami

by Anonymousreply 82July 22, 2023 7:07 AM

BOOGITY BOOGITY BOO -

by Anonymousreply 83July 25, 2023 8:26 PM

Wow..Okay...Wow This thread died faster than Kelly Dude's marriage to that bald wack job. This thread went down faster than Kelly's mom down a flight of stairs. This thread went down faster than Kelly on a Mexican stripper. I'll be here all week folks! Look out for my new fashion line on QVC, KELLY DUDS! It's clothing that is only in for a week before it falls to shit.

by Anonymousreply 84July 28, 2023 2:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!