Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Four Students Found Dead Near the University of Idaho Part 13

Continued ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2023 6:28 PM

Hope they fry that fucker

What gave him any right to kill those kids?

He’s a brick of shit

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2023 2:44 AM

I'm saving you a place,

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2023 2:46 AM

Funny you should chime in, Gary R2, I feel like Bryan is going to get some lead poisoning, like you did, but he won't be as happy as you were.

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2023 4:32 AM

I cannot imagine that this 4chan post was made by anyone other than him. The gruesome details about what happened to these kids are being kept under wraps because of the trial. A truly sick bastard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2023 4:44 AM

Wait R4, didn't we settle this in thread 4ish? We found out that wasnt true, he couldn't have had time. But he is a coward and a piece of shit and I hope he's killed soon.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2023 4:47 AM

R5 I don't know, I wasn't partaking in that thread. It could be a coincidence, but it's an extraordinary one if so.

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2023 4:49 AM

I mainly say that I think we settled it cause I don't want it to be true, but I do think the intestines and knife cunt thing are not true, I hope.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2023 4:51 AM

[quote] What gave him any right to kill those kids?

How old are you, dear? You sound retarded.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2023 4:53 AM

Look at this adorable reporter (Robby Soave) trying to explain his stance on the death penalty in this case - a bit convoluted but boy is he cute! (you can skip to minute 3.10 if you don't want to listen to the female stumbling over her words so much)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2023 4:57 AM

There are no ceiling fans in that house. It's not true.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2023 1:37 AM

Wuh oh. Judge wants 'proof' of Kohberger's alibi. Says the alibi was too vague.

The alibi: 'I was out drivin' around the murder house alone that night and dindu nufin', alibi.' (no kiddin'. I swear).

"The state has argued Kohberger must provide his exact whereabouts the night of last year’s killings of four University of Idaho students and any witnesses who can support the defendant’s claim that he was out for a drive alone that night"

Picky. Picky.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2023 11:42 PM

Thanks for the update! I’d almost forgotten about this insane case.

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2023 1:13 AM

Jury selection is slated to begin September 25th and the trial is expected to start early October.

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2023 10:42 PM

R13 wow. Well, the jury is going to have to be all what, unhappy incels that are pissed off?

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2023 8:10 PM

I hope he gets the chair.

At half the voltage.

Let him slowwwwwly fry.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2023 10:11 PM

Since this is a state case, not federal, I wonder if there will be video courtroom coverage. I don't think he'll testify.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2023 10:21 PM

Last night while watching X-files, episode was 731, (who knows if anyone can follow this) the 'assassin' was an actor named Stephen Mchattie, known to me from the old tv series, Beauty and the beast. He was in only one ep, as 'Gabriel' but his face was picked for his sinister look. He looked to me like Kohberger's face. The dark overhang of the brows, that lean ruthless look on his face. Mchattie could've played him easily in a movie. Kohberger not only IS a sinister character he LOOKS like one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2023 11:41 PM

R17, when I think of Stephen McHattie I think of his role as James Dean.

As for the trial, he was in court today and refused a speedy trial so now the 10/02 start date has been abandoned. He'll be back in court in September. The trial will be set for a later date.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 24, 2023 4:07 AM

Part 13. Wow. I’m just glad there’s 5 threads more of discussion than that Pennsylvania snow plow murder thing thy happened during Covid.

by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2023 4:18 AM

That not thy

by Anonymousreply 20August 24, 2023 4:19 AM

R18 I'll have to watch that. Different than the roles I know him in.

Looks to me like Kohberger's defense hasn't got a good one yet. Delaying the trial. Seems he's no longer "eager to be exonerated."

by Anonymousreply 21August 24, 2023 3:51 PM

R18 I just watched James Dean with Stephen McHattie. Omg. McHattie was great as Dean. He's really an excellent actor. I was moved by his performance. I hope William Bast liked it. God, to lose a friend like that, devastating. I'm glad he wrote his story. I never got the 'James Dean' thing but I do now. Thanks for mentioning it.

by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2023 6:53 PM

I don't mean to derail the thread but I found this fascinating.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 25, 2023 12:16 AM

R23 Good grief. Alec Guinness, the pathological liar.

by Anonymousreply 24August 25, 2023 12:25 AM

R24 please tell us more!!! I did not know that. I’m an American who went to see Star Wars for my first grade birthday party with friends, which was a huuuuge deal. He was always this larger than life serious Brit to me, so hearing he’s a liar is scandalous to me! What did he lie about? Was it a lifelong pattern? Liars are the worst, aren’t they?

by Anonymousreply 25August 25, 2023 4:46 AM

The article doesn't say why they are doing this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2023 5:45 PM

My first thought is - are the crotch shots showing that he's aroused?!

by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2023 9:31 PM

Actually all the camera shot's I've seen are not like that but one sure way to get someone not to think of something is to ask them not to think of it.

Is this a Freudian slip...make that a Freudian fly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2023 12:46 AM

Ugh R27, they must be. What a sack of shit. I really hope he gets the firing squad like Gary Gilmore.

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2023 3:05 AM

Did they ever establish motive?

by Anonymousreply 30September 13, 2023 3:09 AM

“Stop looking, BRO, you wish you had this!”

by Anonymousreply 31September 13, 2023 3:23 AM

R30 He seemed to be pretty into the one girl, forget which one, and I think the others were just unlucky. I remember the Gainesville ripper also killed a male roommate. It was terrifying, you think if you have a man in the house, you're safe. I guess you're not.

by Anonymousreply 32September 13, 2023 5:01 AM

Delay tactics. Reminds me of that stupid lawyer for the Manson family that kept interrupting everyone on the stand.

I wish this would go to trial and they'd allow cameras in there.

That said the Gainesville ripper guy was a right nightmare alright.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 23, 2023 11:17 AM

When you’re 8x6, killed people and you don’t want them to know both. Or just the one.

by Anonymousreply 34September 23, 2023 11:21 AM

R34 What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 35September 23, 2023 12:02 PM

The Gainesville ripper had some dumb groupie cunt too, who married him, I think. I think she was his lawyer's wife or something. He's a huge pos just like old puce paws here.

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2023 12:19 AM

I just read this:

Brian Entin @BrianEntin

I’m in Moscow, Idaho for the Bryan Kohberger hearings tomorrow. Both have to do with the defense challenging the grand jury indictment. The morning hearing is closed to the public/media, but the afternoon hearing is open.

So tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 26, 2023 3:58 AM

Yes R37, my boyfriend just sent me a vid from law and crime. He wants the murder charges tossed! And of course some dumb assholes in the comments think he's innocent. The fucking Adnan Syed and Steven Avery effect has everyone thinking these incredibly guilty people are innocent. Oh I have the video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 26, 2023 4:02 AM

I BET he wants the case thrown out. Why on earth are there always these clueless people thinking someone is innocent, at least wait to see how the evidence is presented before making that decision. Next up, clueless girls wanting to marry him, are madly in love with him. Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez both had a lot of those.

by Anonymousreply 39October 26, 2023 2:54 PM

R39 It's called hybristophilia and one of the most frauish things of DL is that you only have to look at the threads about Chris Watts or the threads about how hot some convict's photos are to witness it in action.

by Anonymousreply 40October 26, 2023 5:10 PM

Umm I don't think it's the women who bring up momma's mussy, R40. I'm sure some of them are, but the biggest Watts lover is a dude.

by Anonymousreply 41October 26, 2023 6:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!