Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Parents of Child Prodigy Say "Gosh, Aren't WE Special?"

These unfortunate-looking potato heads sure have a lot to say about how to raise the perfect little prodigy. They say very little about their son, and he isn't interviewed for this piece, but the parents are boastful right to their big bucked teeth about how great a job they did raising Doogie Howser.

The kid's a college graduate, and his nutball parents probably won't even let him jack off. He's got homework to do and journalists to impress!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 26, 2023 3:22 PM

CNBC has the dumbest clickbait articles out there. I think they must pay freelancers $50 a piece for them.

Typically it’s along the lines of “Harvard brain expert says these are the ten foods to avoid.” And then it’s someone who works in the rec department saying not to eat sugar.

by Anonymousreply 1June 25, 2023 1:26 AM

I wouldn’t even let those teeth near GREG’S cock!

But the Mom looks like she’s familiar with his Macaroni Salad, amongst other things.

by Anonymousreply 2June 25, 2023 1:27 AM

A real life Sheldon Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 3June 25, 2023 1:30 AM

Quite prodigious tits.

by Anonymousreply 4June 25, 2023 1:31 AM

Who needs a college degree or, as a matter of fact, a high school diploma. Look at where I am now with no education.

by Anonymousreply 5June 25, 2023 1:42 AM

I could swear Alex Murdaugh has the same sports coat as dad.

by Anonymousreply 6June 25, 2023 1:49 AM

They sure look special.

by Anonymousreply 7June 25, 2023 1:52 AM

When I was in the dorms as a freshman, there was a girl that was 16, and even though she was only about 2-3 years younger than the rest of us, she was not fitting in at all. She eventually moved out of the dorms and back to home.

by Anonymousreply 8June 25, 2023 1:53 AM

You know what you get when your "child" prodigy becomes an adult? An adult who was robbed of his childhood and all the seminal experiences of growing up with friends.

Just because you think your child can "make friends with anybody" doesn't mean that he'll have friends. Some people don't need friends and childhood and the experiences growing up are miserable. But, if that turned out to be the case, he could have done exactly what he did - finish high school and college early and get away from those people.

Also, he went to Carolina University, not Harvard, Yale, or MIT.

by Anonymousreply 9June 25, 2023 1:56 AM

I had never heard of Carolina University. It’s a private religious college which offers an online option for all of its classes.

by Anonymousreply 10June 25, 2023 2:37 AM

He's smarter than the average bear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 25, 2023 2:38 AM

He looks socially awkward and the fact that he didn’t talk to the journalist for the article is telling.

by Anonymousreply 12June 25, 2023 2:46 AM

Those teeth... Mother & son could bite a hog on the ass through a picket fence.

by Anonymousreply 13June 25, 2023 2:50 AM

I bet he likes turtles.

by Anonymousreply 14June 25, 2023 2:50 AM

R6 It is a nice coat. I wonder who shot the couch!

by Anonymousreply 15June 25, 2023 3:08 AM

[quote] Those teeth... Mother & son could bite a hog on the ass through a picket fence.

Funny enough, that IS. degree program offered at Carolina University!

by Anonymousreply 16June 25, 2023 3:46 AM

Ugh, the parents sound strident and over bearing. Good job on with the boy [ I guess], but I wouldn't want to hear about it every time I ran into them.

by Anonymousreply 17June 25, 2023 9:35 AM

How long can this continue? I mean Americans growing more and more enormous, and in greater and greater numbers.

Remember when you *might* see one person as fat as that kid's parents in an entire small town? And you simply didn't see people that large on TV or in movies at all, unless they were there specifically to have their weight mocked.

I'm not saying we should entirely go back to those times - it was pretty cruel. But we've gone way overboard in the other direction, and it simply can't continue this way forever.

by Anonymousreply 18June 25, 2023 10:34 AM

[quote] I wouldn’t even let those teeth near GREG’S cock! But the Mom looks like she’s familiar with his Macaroni Salad, amongst other things.

My cock thanks you, R2.

by Anonymousreply 19June 26, 2023 11:48 AM

Sorry your lack of support from your parents leaves you both unable to read a story like this with detachment, and stimulates you to distort the contents of the story, OP.

Get help, Misery.

by Anonymousreply 20June 26, 2023 11:50 AM

I feel for this little autism spectrum genius boy. I read the article and some of the things the parents did were good, like having him order his own meals at restaurants or talking to the captain of a boat.

But the article makes it clear that they were doing this out of shame/embarrassment for how they interpret autism spectrum to be. The boy absolutely realizes this, and he is FAKING IT. And he is not going to be able to fake it for long, and he will have a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 21June 26, 2023 11:53 AM

Teeth like if a strung out Julia Roberts mated with donkeys and she refused to abort.

by Anonymousreply 22June 26, 2023 12:45 PM

And he excelled at sniffing cookies!

by Anonymousreply 23June 26, 2023 1:22 PM

He’s headed off to Eastern Carolina for mid master’s degree in hog ass fence engineering.

by Anonymousreply 24June 26, 2023 1:34 PM

Good thing he is smart, because that face...

by Anonymousreply 25June 26, 2023 1:56 PM

So happy that your Mom let you stop fingering her long enough to type your contribution, R20. It’s called DataLounge, not HealthyWithOurFeelingsLounge!

by Anonymousreply 26June 26, 2023 2:31 PM

His senior portrait makes him look like a half-a-trans who's also battling cancer AND lupus.

Make a Wish!

by Anonymousreply 27June 26, 2023 2:52 PM

Poor kid. He looks like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 28June 26, 2023 3:08 PM

His head looks HUGE in that picture on that background! Must be his big brain.

by Anonymousreply 29June 26, 2023 3:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!