Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

Paris Fashion Week incoming

by Anonymousreply 601June 21, 2023 6:50 PM

Joes perfect ass welcomes you in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 19, 2023 4:40 PM

Clip from S2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 19, 2023 4:40 PM

Kit at JW Anderson after party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 19, 2023 4:40 PM

Joe and Kit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 19, 2023 4:40 PM

Joe and Kit again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 19, 2023 4:42 PM

The new obligatory pic in every thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 19, 2023 4:51 PM

Throwback to Bradley liking thirst tweets about joe. Your time to shine, king. He does seem more into daddies right now but shoot your shot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 19, 2023 4:55 PM

R7 Poor Bradley probably has the smallest chances out of all of the guys when it comes to landing Joe. I doubt he's looking for the more annoying version of Bash right now.

by Anonymousreply 8June 19, 2023 5:00 PM

What (or who) is Bash up to?

by Anonymousreply 9June 19, 2023 5:00 PM

R8 he is ironically looks wise more bash’s type but based on very little, I think bash finds him really annoying so that won’t happen either

by Anonymousreply 10June 19, 2023 5:01 PM

R9 Hanging out with Connor, I would guess.

by Anonymousreply 11June 19, 2023 5:01 PM

R9 aside from being spottted by a fan who forcibly but obliviously showed him pics of Joe and Kit at pride, not much we know of. His social media break continues. He got a haircut and is clean shaven so we’re presuming going to PFW. Connor Jessuo is in the UK and after posting a lot his first day there is silent rn, so guesses are they’re hanging out together and Connor is taking sides in the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 12June 19, 2023 5:02 PM

i feel more for tobie i think he gets often friendzoned

by Anonymousreply 13June 19, 2023 5:03 PM

Bradley has his charm, he seems sweet but too asexual for me.

by Anonymousreply 14June 19, 2023 5:03 PM

R9 Followed twinks on Instagram, was spotted in Oxford and then London. Got his 4000 Miles hair cut off and got rid of the stubble. Seems to be completely off social media like his buddy Billy.

by Anonymousreply 15June 19, 2023 5:05 PM

Bradley’s manager is so good so If I were him, I’d asked to change the plot and actually kiss Joe during that truth/dare scene lol

by Anonymousreply 16June 19, 2023 5:05 PM

R13 tobie from his IG likes seems to not have a specific type. I find him the least attractive of the guys (sorry) but he’s charming enough, funny, and seems open to whatever that I wouldn’t be surprised if he pulls decently well on a night out

by Anonymousreply 17June 19, 2023 5:06 PM

R15 you forget billy found his way back to social media for one day to unfollow Joe! The pettiness is legitimately p funny

by Anonymousreply 18June 19, 2023 5:07 PM

Billy the troublemaker.

What did he do to make Joe unlike that post?

by Anonymousreply 19June 19, 2023 5:08 PM

Rhea had an interview. Pretty much confirms Imogen and Ben “some good” and “some not so good” relationships and imogen “navigating some difficult things”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 19, 2023 5:15 PM

About the last thread. Yes, Nick has already liked this post. So predictable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 19, 2023 5:18 PM

R20 also makes sense more why bash dragged himself out of a social media break only to post for her birthday (in addition to the twink follows and joe unfollow), they probably filmed together a lot more

by Anonymousreply 22June 19, 2023 5:18 PM

R20 "Season 2 Imogen, she gets her own journey, she's no longer an extension of Nick..."

No offense to Rhea, but these characters should've stayed as extensions of Nick and Charlie. They don't need to have their own journeys, they need to serve the main story and call it a day. Fucking Patrick.

by Anonymousreply 23June 19, 2023 5:18 PM

poor imogen likes the same boys that charlie likes but can’t keep them

by Anonymousreply 24June 19, 2023 5:18 PM

R21 he’s loyal (to both joe and Kit) I’ll say that! He’s been really remarkably and respectfully discreet

by Anonymousreply 25June 19, 2023 5:19 PM

R20 Rooting for him to get that threesome.

by Anonymousreply 26June 19, 2023 5:20 PM

R23 fully agreed. Storyline wise nick and Charlie are the best and have real things (imogen struggling to find a bf is not as interesting as Charlie having an ED, sorry) but also acting wise Joe and Kit are just way better

by Anonymousreply 27June 19, 2023 5:20 PM

R20 Will be seated for all the hate Bash is about to receive cause of this. This time there's no 'association with Joe' that's going to come to help for him. He's going to get dragged as Heartstopper fans dislike Ben Hope and him getting any importance on the show is a big no for them.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2023 5:20 PM

I don't know how I got that number so wrong, meant to reply to R25.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2023 5:21 PM

Surely even Alice and Patrick have enough sense to know which characters people actually care about and wouldn’t go about cooking their golden goose with too much screen time for secondary / unnecessary/ boring characters?

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2023 5:22 PM

R28 well I hope he doesn’t get hate for playing a character, that’s demented. Hopefully the contingent that hated him in part because he spoiled their Joe/kit fantasies just ignore him and he hangs onto his few stans

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2023 5:22 PM

The fans being angry at Bash playing Ben Hope but not at Alice for writing him in the first place is very funny.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2023 5:23 PM

R23 Agreed. No one is here for Issac, Imogen or Ben. This show is about Nick and Charlie. They are the ones many are here for. And to some extent Tao/Elle and Tara/Darcy.

The response to the preview clip should be enough to let them know that Nick and Charlie are the main reason why many tune into Heartstopper. Not some side character like Imogen or Ben. Who cares about them?

by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2023 5:23 PM

R30 you’d hope so but Patrick especially has a weird hard on for Imogen. Posts about her a lot, his cover image for the s2 announcement is hilariously rheA and kit instead of Joe and kit. Tbf the latter is probably a combo of loving Imogen and his weird beef with Joe I guess

by Anonymousreply 34June 19, 2023 5:25 PM

Has Patrick ever mentioned that he is gay? Genuine question as I don't keep up with him. The way he acts it seems he has a boner for both kit AND rhea.

by Anonymousreply 35June 19, 2023 5:27 PM

R35 He has, there's a quote somewhere were he talks about being a gay man that feels a kinship with other queer people (bisexual, trans asexual people).

by Anonymousreply 36June 19, 2023 5:28 PM

If this was another show that doesn’t have nick and charlie as the main couple already written, then Patrick may have pushed for nick&imogen getting together

by Anonymousreply 37June 19, 2023 5:28 PM

and charlie as the side peace as already some fans wants that

by Anonymousreply 38June 19, 2023 5:29 PM

Imogen is on "a massive journey of self-discovery," shoot me in the face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 19, 2023 5:32 PM

What is with the writers of Heartstopper and their weird obsession with side characters no one cares about? Who exactly is interested in knowing Imogen and Ben's story?

As it is there are only 30 minute eight episodes but they want to give unnecessary screentime to irrelevant side characters.

by Anonymousreply 40June 19, 2023 5:32 PM

Connor needs bash more than joe, he stays with the family when he’s in town! Also no loss for joe if it turns out he is choosing sides! Kind of like how some have already speculated Joe eclipses both bash and connor right now in terms of rising star!

by Anonymousreply 41June 19, 2023 5:33 PM

R30 Alice and Patrick don’t, but hopefully Netflix does and they chop the fuck out of those storylines.

by Anonymousreply 42June 19, 2023 5:33 PM

I'm not being mean, tbh no one really cares about the plot other than Charlie and Nick okay? I’m very worried about the plot ratio of s2 now. Originally, the episodes are short, if the time is allocated to too many irrelevant characters, this season will not be well received.

by Anonymousreply 43June 19, 2023 5:34 PM

Netflix knows that Nick and Charlie are the stars of the show, the teaser and the whole tudum event proved that so I’m not worried.

by Anonymousreply 44June 19, 2023 5:35 PM

Imogen had three minutes airtime in S1. Spare us, please.

by Anonymousreply 45June 19, 2023 5:35 PM

R39 This massive journey better not be more than 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 46June 19, 2023 5:36 PM

What’s weird about Patrick isn’t him liking Kit better, it’s that he seems to genuinely not like Joe or something. He has been more supportive of Yaz, Bash, Rhea for instance. It’s genuinely weird and low key kind of offputting that someone in their 30s has some issue with a bunch the looks of it likable low key teenager.

That said while I also do not give a single fuck about any side character I will say the current teasing is kind of the cast doing their jobs and promoting themselves in addition to the show. Pre s1 reading bashs interviews you’d be forgiven for thinking he was one of the biggest roles and extremely complex, not a 7 minute villain. Not being a dick to bash, I think he was fine. But it’s every actors job to hype the show and it serves them well to also hype themselves for more attention, and I’m guessing and hoping to a large extent that rhea, Tobie and the others are doing that

by Anonymousreply 47June 19, 2023 5:37 PM

Netflix is investing this time in billboards, full promo and giving them a special slot during their global event with their biggest shows. They won’t let Alice ruin it, she was already pissed off the other day and changed her tune about Issac’s big asexual aventures so I’m sure Netflix have their hand on that so don’t worry. I hope Alice isn’t dumb and stop pushing for things that nobody wants to see because Netflix is doing their part with the promo and the fans are doing their part keeping the hype up (the HS teaser was the second most liked on their twitter acc) so the failure is on her if the storyline is fucked up with too many side characters that nobody cares about and less nick and charlie.

by Anonymousreply 48June 19, 2023 5:41 PM

Billy’s a real wanker for unfollowing joe when no other friend has, he really didn’t like joe in the first place! He’s also really not important but I’m dying to know what his role was in it all.

by Anonymousreply 49June 19, 2023 5:43 PM

Not being nasty, I hope (and tbh presume) the acting skill and acclaim delta between joe and Kit and everyone else is even bigger this season so they can give up their dreams of making this a true ensemble show. It isn’t, and that’s fine. Actually it’s preferable. The main two characters are miraculously likable because Kit and joe play them and infuse them with charm, even though nick as written would be an annoyingly bad boyfriend who keeps them closeted and refuses to help his injured boyfriend, and Charlie would have all the backbone of soggy paper towel and be a nervous wreck. None of the others (a few exceptions, for example Jenny and Corinna are good) are at the skill level to improve Alice’s writing so they’re unlikable or 2D. The show is best served to not make that all the clearer,

by Anonymousreply 50June 19, 2023 5:45 PM

This should be the beginning and the end of the Imogen/Ben storyline. Except calling him bi instead, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 19, 2023 5:45 PM

R39 I think Alice and Patrick don't know how to separate the actors from the characters. They love all of them and want to write them bigger roles but it's not possible because this is Charlie and Nick's story. Imogen was always an extent to Nick. Her whole reason to exist was for Nick to struggle a bit more with his sexual identity. She does not need to have a 'journey' this next season. Same with Issac and co. When the ratings and views will drop, maybe they'll get it.

by Anonymousreply 52June 19, 2023 5:46 PM

R41 fair enough, bash can give him a spare room when he can no longer pay rent after a few years of no work. (Should caveat I don’t really have an issue with bash, just with connors weird ass taking sides. I’ll feel bad if he’s actually neutral).

by Anonymousreply 53June 19, 2023 5:47 PM

R52 I agree with that. A prime example is actually tobie getting the aroace storyline. If any side character had to have it, Tori would’ve made more sense both in the way she acts in solitaire (seems to feel bonded to Michael but no real attraction to him) and in her attachment to Charlie as his sister, plus Jenny is imo the strongest supporting young actor in the show. But alas

by Anonymousreply 54June 19, 2023 5:49 PM

does anyone know where joe is any sightings ?

by Anonymousreply 55June 19, 2023 5:52 PM

R55 Last known sighting was via his own post with Sam on the IOM. Nothing since.

by Anonymousreply 56June 19, 2023 5:53 PM

R49 Could Billy have been sucking Bash’s dick while they were in Tokyo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57June 19, 2023 5:54 PM

R57 Isn't he straight with a girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 58June 19, 2023 5:57 PM

R57 he just celebrated a one year anniversary with a woman so doubt it. I highly doubt any cheating, I think Bash either discussed it with Billy or brought up something Billy said during the breakup (“Billy even mentioned I make all the effort” or “Billy told me I seem less happy with you”), and it pissed Joe off. This is based on very little ofc

by Anonymousreply 59June 19, 2023 5:58 PM

Something happened for Joe to make the effort to unlike that IG post from Billy.

by Anonymousreply 60June 19, 2023 6:03 PM

R60 agreed whihc is why I think something he said or a conversation they had was brought up during the breakup

by Anonymousreply 61June 19, 2023 6:10 PM

Just to jump in with an Alice slight (standard) - if there's one group of characters I hope she slightly fleshes out, it's the guys that hang out with Harry and Nick. Not that they should have their own proper storyline or anything (I'd have no interest in that), but they were so incredibly one dimensional in the first season - just the stereotypical 'lads' that say nothing but go 'ayyyyyy' 'ohhhhh' in the background whenever someone makes a joke. None of them had any personality or depth whatsoever. I think the whole storyline of Nick realising he didn't fit into his friend group would've been more powerful if we'd actually seen him properly interacting with some of them, as believable humans, and then we'd see the subtle change as he realises he isn't being himself.

by Anonymousreply 62June 19, 2023 6:32 PM

R62 The funny thing is that the 3 from the group that are Nick's friends in the comics (the ones that suspect that he's dating Charlie and stick with him when he comes out) are the only 3 that didn't join in on the laughing at or mocking of Charlie in the cinema or at the school tables on the TV show, but no one who watches the show without reading the comics is going to know to even look for that.

by Anonymousreply 63June 19, 2023 6:40 PM

R62 also ironic is that one of them is one of the more experienced rising actors (the one who plays Otis). He’s also in Top Boy. But instead of giving Nick any normal friends let’s have Isaac give James, a rando, a PSA

by Anonymousreply 64June 19, 2023 7:02 PM

R64 This is spot on. Gotta agree with that bad Esquire article, the side characters do not have any personality. Instead of flashing out characters who would add to the story already existing, Alice wants to add random storylines for characters that don't support any of the main ones. We should be getting more of Elle and her family, Tara, Darcy, Tao, and Nick's friends. Imogen having a girl power storyline doesn't add anything to the plot.

by Anonymousreply 65June 19, 2023 7:17 PM

I can't believe this, but I'm actually going to defend Alice a bit. We need to remember that we aren't the target audience for this show. It's a show intended for young teens. I went into watching S1 with extremely low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. Kit and Joe are great actors for any age and truly phenomenal for young actors. But the rest of the cast was decent, especially if you compare it to other children's shows with teen actors. In S1, in addition to the main Nick/Charlie storyline we also had Elle's story of starting at a new school (not in the comics), Tara and Darcy's romance and Tara dealing with coming out (not in the comics), and Toa's feeling of abandonment at losing all his friends (not in the comics).

In the comics Ben disappears after the events of ep 1 and is never seen again. But Ben's inclusion in episodes 7 & 8 enabled Charlie to show growth. Tara struggling with bullying after coming out was a good mirror to Nick's journey and help further develop his character.

If Imogen gets a 5 minute story arc and Issac has a couple more lines in s2 it isn't going to completely ruin the show. Nick and Charlie will always be the main characters and things happening to the characters around them will all be used to further their story as well. If you hate this show and only have the hots for the cast members, that's fine. But not liking the show is probably more to do with not being the target audience than the show actually being bad. Young teens love this show, and love all the side characters.

I do agree with R62 that adding a little more depth to Nick's rugby friends would be a welcome addition. Maybe we'll get a couple of scenes of them sticking up for Nick and distancing themselves from Harry in S2.

by Anonymousreply 66June 19, 2023 8:00 PM

R66 Being a kid's show has nothing to do with it. Avatar is a kid's show and it is fantastic (IMO). I think people have valid criticism of the show. It makes no sense to round out random characters (meaning characters that had less than 5 min screen time in season 1) versus characters that serve the plot. Of course, we don't know yet what the season will look like but just hearing Rhea, Bell, and Bradley talk about their characters and their arcs is worrisome. Hoping they are just embellishing the reality for their own gain.

by Anonymousreply 67June 19, 2023 8:08 PM

R66 I get your point and think sometimes complaints about the show can be a bit much, but to be fair I don’t think I’ve ever seen a complaint about Tao, Elle, Darcy or Tara getting built out. Even Ben, actually. There’s an understanding with the first four that while they’re definitely not the mains, there is a “main 6” they’re a part of and aside from concerns about acting skill to carry things (especially Yaz) DL seems fine with them having bigger storylines. Ben, probably in part because people like Bash but also because people hate that he’s a 2D villain and want a tiny bit more depth. The complaints I’ve seen are about Imogen, Isaac, James, Bel and Ash’s characters - basically, characters who either didn’t exist in the books or legit were there for one scene now having arcs.

I think it’s fair to make characters more than just one dimensional and if the Imogen/Isaac/James story arcs are a few minutes across 8 episodes that’s fine. But frankly I don’t think a maybe queer guy who wanted to kiss charlie in truth or dare needs to be developed much

by Anonymousreply 68June 19, 2023 8:11 PM

I'm just assuming that these actors are over inflating their own importance in the show. It would honestly be weird to say "my character just stand around in the background" in an interview. I don't expect any of these "arcs" to be more than a few minutes, maybe even a few lines.

by Anonymousreply 69June 19, 2023 8:16 PM

R69 I do get that and can see the necessity for some filling out. I just wish it was a little different. Ex: I don’t think James needs anything besides the 3 lines he has in the comic. I wish tori got the aroace storyline, because more time on Charlie’s family dynamic and more time with Jenny, who is the stronger actor. If imogen and Ben are dating in this season for sure though, then I wonder if the solitaire incorporated storyline (Ben thinks Charlie outed him to his gf and attacks him, Nick punches him back) is this season instead. If so, bash might not even be in s3

by Anonymousreply 70June 19, 2023 8:29 PM

Jenny is great in her scenes with Joe - really hope we see less more of her in this season because they play so well off each other. Really don’t care about the new characters at all. Not one bit.

by Anonymousreply 71June 19, 2023 9:00 PM

R71 Haha, you want to see 'less more' of Jenny? I agree though - if we have to have more of any character besides Nick and Charlie, I'd like it to be Tori. Or Mr Ajayi - loved his relationship with Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 72June 19, 2023 9:02 PM

R72 that’s a side storyline I don’t mind. Ideally (and if this is how it works out great), would like about 2/3 of the screen time to be just nick and/or Charlie storylines, some ensemble still focused on them, and then the teachers, Tao and Elle, and a bit Tara and Darcy. James, Isaac, Ben, imogen can all share 10 min.

by Anonymousreply 73June 19, 2023 9:07 PM

R73 I fully agree with you, but I'm trying to set realistic expectations. Because Nick/Charlie are going to be out in S2 I think we'll see them with other characters a lot more. In S1 most of the scenes with them together were only them. In S2, I'm expecting about 20% of the show to be Nick/Charlie alone together, about 50% of the show to be Nick/Charlie along with their friends - lots of ensemble scenes that still include Nick/Charlie. And about 30% of the show to be scenes that don't include Nick or Charlie. Of those it will probably be mostly Toa/Elle, a little Tara/Darcy, and possibly one or two Ben/Imogen scenes. I have never expected there to be a single Issac or James scene that didn't also include Nick/Charlie. Their "story arcs" will be in the form of them having a few more lines of dialog in larger ensemble scenes.

by Anonymousreply 74June 19, 2023 9:14 PM

R74 I agree a lot of it will be with friends, and think sadly 20% alone together sounds right - but think there’s also a percentage (15-20?) that will be each of them solo with their families. Since the brother is written in and this is the start of the Charlie’s mental health issues arc

by Anonymousreply 75June 19, 2023 9:15 PM

R72 wine plus sun and trying to type coherent sentences - it’s not going very well, but you got the gist!

Much as I loathe Netflix there’s surely no way they’re going to give up the Charlie and Nick storyline for random subplots.

by Anonymousreply 76June 19, 2023 9:16 PM

R73 That's the thing. The episodes aren't even 30 min. The credits take almost 10 minutes. So we have 22 minutes which is very short for TV. I hate the type of tv show where each scene is less than 5 minutes and we jump from character to character. There's no time to build up and create realistic tension.

by Anonymousreply 77June 19, 2023 9:17 PM

Would have been okay with the irrelevant side characters getting screentime if the episodes had been more than 30 minutes long and there were atleast 10 episodes. But that's not the case. That's why these side characters like Imogen, Isaac, Ben and James need to stick to being irrelevant and not eat up screen space.

by Anonymousreply 78June 19, 2023 9:22 PM

Thank God Joe and Kit are both so good at non-verbal acting, because HS does a lot of storytelling through montage. That opening clip we got was a minute and a half long and had one line of dialog in it. I actually remember Nick and Joe saying in an interview somewhere that the script often had multiple pages of direction without any dialog at all.

by Anonymousreply 79June 19, 2023 9:22 PM

R79 OF Nick did an interview with Joe? Joking but I think this season will be different because of the many group scenes.

by Anonymousreply 80June 19, 2023 9:28 PM

My thought process is this: Bulk of the show should be Nick and Charlie. Continue the storylines of the established supporting characters (Tao/Elle, Tara/Darcy). Provide them with characters to flesh out their storylines as needed (like Elle's friends), but don't develop the window dressing. Don't give the characters that were only there to serve the storylines from the last season "massive journeys." The self-loathing, secretly gay (or bi) bully has been done to death. Boy-crazy straight, white girls aren't underrepresented. The ace storyline should have gone to Tori, but I'm guessing being ace wasn't enough and Alice wanted the character to be aro and ace like she is, which Tori isn't. The teachers could provide a nice little background thread with a couple of minutes here and there. Like in the comics, we don't need to know their entire life stories. Just get them together.

There's still stuff from filming I'm looking forward to. There was the day that they had those tents up in front of Charlie's house where they were filming Nick and Charlie kiss. There's prom. There's Charlie's mental health stuff. Nick's family stuff. Paris. The group hanging together. But I really hope the 22 minutes they have per episode aren't wasted. I hope it's kept tight and the focus is kept on what made the show work.

by Anonymousreply 81June 19, 2023 9:55 PM

Clearer video of Kit in the tank top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 19, 2023 10:00 PM

R82 need him and joe to book a non HS role where he can pick Joe up and pin him to the wall. Welcome them to do the same in real life and choose to believe they did so pride weekend.

by Anonymousreply 83June 19, 2023 10:02 PM

R82 Good look at the back of the tank near the end, the kiss he blew to them was sweet.

R83 Would genuinely be a waste of both of them for them not to fuck each other.

by Anonymousreply 84June 19, 2023 10:04 PM

Joe hammering home that Kit is team joe in the breakup. Love his active wra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 19, 2023 10:06 PM

R85 Kit taking pictures of Joe the way a boyfriend would.

by Anonymousreply 86June 19, 2023 10:09 PM

R86 I choose to believe kits camera also has a video setting and he and joe have several private videos from the same weekend.

But agreed. It also kind of seems like a nice fuck you to Connor constantly taking photos of bash. I highly doubt that was joes intent but it’s funny. Anyway, as expected, Kit and joe are really close. Joe looks hot as fuck and I’m glad he’s sharing more

by Anonymousreply 87June 19, 2023 10:10 PM

R85 Joe feeding into the Kit Joe shipping, I love new active Joe.

by Anonymousreply 88June 19, 2023 10:11 PM

R88 it’s so real that these are boyfriend type photos though. People are already loving it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89June 19, 2023 10:12 PM

R85 I don't know if it's them being more grown up but we've never had pictures like that from Bash? He's been with him for years and he never captured/shared pictures of Joe like that (that we know of). Kit is clearly the superior boyfriend (jokes).

by Anonymousreply 90June 19, 2023 10:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 19, 2023 10:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 19, 2023 10:14 PM

R90 tbf bash had his phone on joe, he was taking pics at GQ of him. I just think he was never going to post them. But fans aren’t wrong that this is very couply. Tbh this post is better promo for the show than reposting the clip would’ve been

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 19, 2023 10:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 19, 2023 10:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 19, 2023 10:14 PM

Maia liked the photo like instantly im shocked

by Anonymousreply 96June 19, 2023 10:15 PM

He’s so hot I can’t believe these are candids. If he and Kit didn’t fuck last weekend they’re wasting their youths!!!

by Anonymousreply 97June 19, 2023 10:16 PM

R96 joes power. He got Kit AND Maia in the breakup. And unlike Connor, they’re both employed.

Bradley commenting immediately. Those post notifs are on

by Anonymousreply 98June 19, 2023 10:17 PM

Joe about to become the captain of the Joe and Kit shippers.

by Anonymousreply 99June 19, 2023 10:18 PM

R96 Maia's thrilled that Kit's also moved on. More seriously, Joe liked Maia's last post and the breakup between Kit and Maia seems amicable so I'm sure they're all good.

by Anonymousreply 100June 19, 2023 10:18 PM

R100 starting a joke theory that Maia always found bash annoying and texted Joe as much when they broke up. Instantly endeared him to her (kidding)

by Anonymousreply 101June 19, 2023 10:19 PM

See such posts really make me wonder if Joe's relationship with Bash was holding him back. Cause we would have never gotten such Joe and Kit centered posts from Joe or Kit if he had still been in a relationship with Bash.

by Anonymousreply 102June 19, 2023 10:19 PM

You bitches weren’t kidding, these are so insanely candids that an obsessed significant other would take.

by Anonymousreply 103June 19, 2023 10:21 PM

(Also, love the Marvel cap. Thank you for that, Kit.)

by Anonymousreply 104June 19, 2023 10:23 PM

what makes them feel so boyfriend like (obviously idt they’re dating, maybe fucking though who knows) is not just their nature but that Kit to our knowledge doesn’t take pics of others like this. Will and tobie, who he’s hung out with for 6 months a lot, have never credited him for pics. He sees joe for one weekend and it’s his entire camera roll. To be fair koe is so hot, he’d also be all my camera footage

by Anonymousreply 105June 19, 2023 10:23 PM

Alice liked them fast too. She and Connor on opposite sides. It’s like the Berlin Wall for annoying people.

by Anonymousreply 106June 19, 2023 10:25 PM

R104 Joe non step wearing the Disney hat and now wearing the Marvel hat and Avengers shirt the other day is so cute. Hes clearly very excited about being Wiccan.

by Anonymousreply 107June 19, 2023 10:25 PM

This cracked me up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 19, 2023 10:27 PM

At the rate this is going (Joe looking hot, being IG active, and being very close to Kit) bash is about to hit unfollow on main

by Anonymousreply 109June 19, 2023 10:27 PM

Maia likes them because Kit tapped into her photography style (kind of). The biggest loss in her and Kit's break up was the candid pictures she would take of him. I also 100% Joe is saying fuck you to Connor and possibly Bash. I would not be surprised if one of them unfollowed him soon.

by Anonymousreply 110June 19, 2023 10:31 PM

Not to derail from the adorable Joe pics. But have we discussed the back of Kits tank top?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111June 19, 2023 10:31 PM

R111 We did! In the last thread. There’s a better view of it on Kit in the video at R82.

by Anonymousreply 112June 19, 2023 10:32 PM

R111 yep uo above. Gay as brand for a queer man. That’s an item of clothing I want to see Joe borrow.

Back to the pics: the camera in q seen here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 19, 2023 10:33 PM

Jesus, these photos are hot and adorable (exactly Joe’s sweet spot). How Kit doesn’t pick him up and throw him around is absolutely beyond me. I wish Joe had posted the photos he took of Kit though… maybe those ones aren’t fit for public consumption (on their measure - personally I’d fucking love to see them)

by Anonymousreply 114June 19, 2023 10:33 PM

R95 Is that Kit taking the picture in the mirror?

by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2023 10:34 PM

i cannot get over how boyfriend these damn pictures are. They are too cute and too candid. These two need to get together asap.

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2023 10:36 PM

For the curious: will, Alice, Leila, and Bradley have liked the pic and Leila and Bradley have commented

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2023 10:37 PM

It's genuinely hilarious that Joe and Bash breaking up is the best thing to happen to Joe stans. Joe looking happy as shit, showing more personality on Instagram, posting more pictures of himself (with a side of Kit).

by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2023 10:38 PM

Now all we need is for them to amp up the skinship during promo season.

by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2023 10:40 PM

R118 for real, Bash was keeping us from this fantastic content.

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2023 10:40 PM

R118 I’ll be honest, while not a crazy fan I did think they were cute and was sad for them when they broke up. But while I’m sure it hasn’t all Been as easy and light as joes made it look, he seems so genuinely happy, peaceful, and excited that I’m glad for him

R114 joe strikes me (in a good way) as the spoiled bf type. He borrows the clothing, he gets the pics taken by a besotted SO, he’s the passenger princess. I find his knowledge of his own cuteness (like the Disney video) insanely endearing and attractive

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2023 10:40 PM

R121 Disney video?

by Anonymousreply 122June 19, 2023 10:42 PM

R117 Will and Tobie have liked it now, too. Joe gets them in the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 123June 19, 2023 10:42 PM

R120 Joe and Kit shippers were right all along I guess about Bash and Joe's relationship with him being the things holding Joe back from being open with Kit.

by Anonymousreply 124June 19, 2023 10:42 PM

R122 sorry, the little mermaid thing he posted in the OF Nick hoodie. To steal someone else’s word He gave me cute aggression

by Anonymousreply 125June 19, 2023 10:43 PM

Sidebar to the Joe photos, Loewe announced Taeyong as their newest ambassador. Im guessing we are not getting Kit for a while

by Anonymousreply 126June 19, 2023 10:44 PM

Joe and Kit shippers about to go wild with this content on TikTok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 19, 2023 10:44 PM

If Connor has actually taken a side I think the NY post is the next to go. Him and bash as the cover image, Connor, and to add insult t9 injury, Billy’s traitorous ass. It’s ok though Kit will give him cute content to replace it with

by Anonymousreply 128June 19, 2023 10:44 PM

R126 I think people speculated Kit was the face of a collar that’s still not been announced and hasn’t been seen on anyone else. Guessing he’s fronting that campaign rather than a global ambassador

by Anonymousreply 129June 19, 2023 10:45 PM

R129 face of a collab. Sadly doubt we’ll see Kit in a collar. Though welcome him and joe to use one in their play sessions

by Anonymousreply 130June 19, 2023 10:46 PM

No shade to Bash, but Joe is getting everyone good in the split. Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 131June 19, 2023 10:47 PM

*Sucks for him, not for us to be clear.

by Anonymousreply 132June 19, 2023 10:48 PM

R131 idt it’s shading bash so much as confirmation that despite salty unfollows from those closest to bash and the online sta. Delusion, joe didn’t do anything bad. Not saying bash did, to be clear, but even rhea seems to have no issue with joe.

by Anonymousreply 133June 19, 2023 10:49 PM

Sucks to be the ones who thought that Joe will be a bit cautious with Kit after his break up with Bash. Or that his interactions with Kit will be a bit awkward.

by Anonymousreply 134June 19, 2023 10:49 PM

R131 I just hope Joe is not using Kit as a way to make Bash jealous. At least if he is, Kit should be in on it (which maybe he is lol). I know Bash is raging cuz he can't even unfollow him (without the drama). Poor Bash.

by Anonymousreply 135June 19, 2023 10:49 PM

Patrick is still liking tank Kit tweets, he liked this one now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136June 19, 2023 10:50 PM

R135 I think he and Kit are legitimately very good friends and there’s a chance the intense fan shipping put pressure on his real life relationship so he didn’t want to be disrespectful and invoke more of it. Now that he’s single, it matters less if fans are freak about them

by Anonymousreply 137June 19, 2023 10:51 PM

R135 I wouldn't be surprised if Kit went along with it willingly. They both have that vibe of edginess simmering under the surface.

by Anonymousreply 138June 19, 2023 10:51 PM

I was definitely a big supporter of Joe and Bash's relationship and even I agree that there breaking up has been great for Joe content. Joe (and Bash) used to share stuff like the content we're currently getting all the time before HS came out and in the first couple months after it's release. The combination of getting spotted by the Daily Mail, Joe being busy doing The Trials, and Bash being out of town filming Billy Walsh all at the same time lead to them pulling way back with social media, and they never seemed to recover from it. People always insisted it was Joe that was obsessed with privacy. The major uptick in Joe posting things after the breakup proves it was likely much more Bash that wanted to keep their relationship private.

I love the change and while I do still like Bash as a person am happy to see them both (mostly Joe) thrive individually.

by Anonymousreply 139June 19, 2023 10:52 PM

R136 Patrick there’s a lot of new cute joe content for you to like so your failure to do so is obvious and embarrassing.

Given his hard on for Kit and issue with joe, if Kit and joe actually fuck he’s going to actually attack him or try to get him written off the show

by Anonymousreply 140June 19, 2023 10:52 PM

R135 Yeah, doesn't seem like it. Joe just seems to be over Bash and is enjoying his single life to the fullest. Don't think he's even thinking of Bash at this point to come up with things to make him jealous.

by Anonymousreply 141June 19, 2023 10:54 PM

I don't know who prevented from posting what or if that even was the case at all, but it would have been pretty unfair if Bash was posting Kit all the time and Joe and Kit had to be the ones to hold back for one reason or another from being more candid about each other.

by Anonymousreply 142June 19, 2023 10:57 PM

R136 As he should, Kit looks hot. He also liked pictures of Cori and retweeted a pic of Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 143June 19, 2023 10:58 PM

R143 he has no issue with Charlie, just joe. I would bet you can find a like about every cast member on his page before joe. It’s bizarre

by Anonymousreply 144June 19, 2023 11:00 PM

Wow, we’re truly spoilt with the Joe Kit candid stuff - that was a very nice surprise. I hope we get a share and maybe long-awaited thirst comment from Kit.

by Anonymousreply 145June 19, 2023 11:02 PM

R95 him looking so good with frizzy close curled hair and fully downing a brownie or something in one bite is insane .

R145 agreed, Kit say something about having a hot subject.

by Anonymousreply 146June 19, 2023 11:03 PM

Nick and Charlie if they had personalities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 19, 2023 11:04 PM

R134 I like Bash (still), but it's very obvious he was the one hiding out and being private and Joe just followed his lead and became boring. Breakup finally the best thing for him. Nobody that fun and hot should never share anything.

by Anonymousreply 148June 19, 2023 11:05 PM

R147 nick and Charlie if they weren’t constantly on the verge of tears and had sex drives

Anyway I can actually believe the “Maia messaged joe post breakup” theory. I don’t think he was ever on bad terms with her but went back to liking her pics right after it and vice versa here

by Anonymousreply 149June 19, 2023 11:05 PM

Maia was super excited Joe got cast in Marvel. I also don't htink Kit and Maia have any issues with each other.

by Anonymousreply 150June 19, 2023 11:07 PM

R150 This makes me think Sof was the problem.

by Anonymousreply 151June 19, 2023 11:08 PM

I would ask if he could choke me with his arm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152June 19, 2023 11:10 PM

R150 Kit still randomly likes her stuff and I think she liked one of his Loewe posts, they seemed to have handled it all pretty maturely. No animosity, they're just no longer close.

R151 With the way Kit's friends shunned Sof but Sof's family didn't shun Kit, it was definitely her.

by Anonymousreply 153June 19, 2023 11:10 PM

R151 the sof mention makes me think of the person insiting the thread was overly protective of joe and would never speak of anyone the way we did bash if it was Kit related. Meanwhile we (including me) cheerfully slandered sof for ages and said Maia fumbled so that’s not true

by Anonymousreply 154June 19, 2023 11:12 PM

R159 oh to be clear I meant I believe the Maia messaged joe right after the bash breakup theory. I don’t think he had any issue with her before, but them liking one another’s shit after months of him not interacting with hers makes me think they may have chatted recent,t

by Anonymousreply 155June 19, 2023 11:13 PM

Am I missing something? I don't remember screaming and crying in vol. 3? Maybe it's the Tara and Darcy storyline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 19, 2023 11:17 PM

R156 He's referring to the people replying what songs they want on the show, hinting that some of them are happening.

by Anonymousreply 157June 19, 2023 11:18 PM

R156 it’s a meme to show excitement “screaming crying throwing up”, so just saying people will be really excited

by Anonymousreply 158June 19, 2023 11:19 PM

It's very suspicious that Joe feels this liberated after his breakup. Not saying anything bad was happening but it's interesting.

by Anonymousreply 159June 19, 2023 11:28 PM

R124 Feel people are making it too much about Joe and Kit and not just Joe couldn't seem to share shit when he dated Bash. Not saying he was forcing Joe, but you could always tell when he wasn't with Bash since he suddenly gained a personality. Must have been tiring, espeically with Bash not even actually out.

by Anonymousreply 160June 19, 2023 11:29 PM

The lack of enthusiasm from the joe update accounts is hilarious. If these pictures were from bash they would be screaming in the comments

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 19, 2023 11:33 PM

R161 I don't think that particular update account has ever cared about Bash, but don't quote me on that.

by Anonymousreply 162June 19, 2023 11:34 PM

R161 that one is very matter of fact. They dont really every comment or add anything beyond posting updates.

by Anonymousreply 163June 19, 2023 11:35 PM

They didn't. Not sure where you are getting that from. Seems like a normal update to me

by Anonymousreply 164June 19, 2023 11:35 PM

The Joe and Bash Updates people must be suicidal, they were trying to use Joe’s silence about the teaser as a sign that he was basically shattered.

by Anonymousreply 165June 19, 2023 11:36 PM

R159 Starting the rumor that Bash is nice, but boring and now Joe can be spontaneous and fun again.

by Anonymousreply 166June 19, 2023 11:38 PM

Team Bash posting more Bash at this difficult time.

by Anonymousreply 167June 19, 2023 11:38 PM

R167 examples? That’s funny.

R166 bash has always seemed nice and to be clear I think he still is but I think joe has a more wicked edgy sense of humour on top of being a really kind person that appeals to me more

by Anonymousreply 168June 19, 2023 11:40 PM

R166 I love this twist, in the early days of the DL threads some people insisted that Kit had no personality.

by Anonymousreply 169June 19, 2023 11:40 PM

I hope Kit continues the series in Paris later this week.

by Anonymousreply 170June 19, 2023 11:41 PM

R168 Joe's sense of humor and how smart he is is why I think he probably got along well with Connor even without Bash around.

Though Connor is obviously Team Bash and I'd be surprised if liked Joe's post.

by Anonymousreply 171June 19, 2023 11:42 PM

This one set of photos got Nick & Charlie trending again. The shipping is going to be next level when the promos start.

by Anonymousreply 172June 19, 2023 11:47 PM

R171 I am obviously biased as a joe fan, though I do still like bash so I like to think not irrational. But if a 28 year old man takes sides to the point of cutting out a 10 year younger person over a breakup between two friends, I will not feel even a little bad calling him jobless and a loser

by Anonymousreply 173June 19, 2023 11:50 PM

OF nick liked it. Perhaps he got the directors cut including images of joe in decidedly less clothing as taken by kit

by Anonymousreply 174June 19, 2023 11:51 PM

Joe liked a comment on his post that says ‘Marvel boy’. Cute. Is there an easy way to see which comments he’s liked without manually clicking on each one?

by Anonymousreply 175June 19, 2023 11:51 PM

R175 sadly no, but that’s cute.

by Anonymousreply 176June 19, 2023 11:52 PM

R174 Derek Chadwick liked it too. Unfortunately for him, I don't think he gets the threesome perks.

by Anonymousreply 177June 19, 2023 11:53 PM

Joe's still having steady gains on IG and out pacing Kit .You love to see it. Not shading Kit, just that it's pretty obvious Joe wasn't bleeding followers all spring because people didn't like him or had no interest in him.

R175 Joe did a good job at pleasing both fandoms. I'm sure he's super excited for Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 178June 19, 2023 11:54 PM

I love how the caption suggests that Kit is obsessed with him. Cheeky.

by Anonymousreply 179June 19, 2023 11:54 PM

Sorry to beat a dead horse but these legitimately look like that annoying couple who you love but need to mute because they nonstop post one another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 19, 2023 11:55 PM

R173 Connor is an aging jobless bottom. The worst and we should say it.

by Anonymousreply 181June 19, 2023 11:55 PM

R178 Ngl, Kit's my #1 and I would never view this as shade, I'd love Joe to catch up to Kit. Overall I'm happy that them posting each other gives them bumps and am hoping it incentivizes them to continue.

by Anonymousreply 182June 19, 2023 11:57 PM

R180 Someone made a collage to match one of the pictures Nick takes of Charlie and...well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 19, 2023 11:58 PM

R183 the day Kit takes and shares even a SFW pic of joe in bed I’ll need to take the day off to wank and calm down

by Anonymousreply 184June 19, 2023 11:59 PM

R182 Sadly Kit lost like 10k followers the day of the fagut picture

by Anonymousreply 185June 20, 2023 12:00 AM

R185 I don’t love to see Kit and joe lose followers but if the ones they lose are homophobes or prudes who hate seeing out proud queer guys make jokes, idc

by Anonymousreply 186June 20, 2023 12:01 AM

R185 There's a weird Social Blade glitch where it'll sometimes detect a massive boost that didn't happen and course correct it the next day, I think that's what happened to Kit on Friday/Saturday (gained 8k, lost 9k). There was a day more recently where it showed a 17k loss that then disappeared in the next update.

by Anonymousreply 187June 20, 2023 12:06 AM

R178 honestly, it’s great. I love that queer men are getting good engagement on sm. I’m trying to think of others that get the same as Joe (maybe not Kit as his pretty off the charts for anyone really - not Timmy levels but more than most with his level of fame).

R185 I mean fuck those people - he’s better off without. He’s most famous for a queer show and he’s bi - if people don’t like it they can find other heart throbs to follow. I’m so glad he’s letting his queer side shine

by Anonymousreply 188June 20, 2023 12:07 AM

R188 what excites me is that joe and Kit are both exceptionally, way above average charming and charismatic, and now that both are letting their personalities out on social media I think their press for both HS and other projects will be fun as fuck. For instance I think graham norton would fucking love joe

by Anonymousreply 189June 20, 2023 12:11 AM

I feel bad saying this but I think it’s basically a requirement after every joe post now… bash, what a fucking fumble

by Anonymousreply 190June 20, 2023 12:12 AM

This somehow makes them feel more like boyfriend pictures.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 20, 2023 12:14 AM

R190 A superbowl losing fumble lol.

by Anonymousreply 192June 20, 2023 12:15 AM

R191 omg, it totally does lol.

by Anonymousreply 193June 20, 2023 12:16 AM

R191 sorry I’m not familiar - so it’s like a roll of film with limited photos rather than digital with a few thousand photo SIM card capacity? And he took a shit tonne of joe, as these are just the candids and not the posed ones? Ok…

by Anonymousreply 194June 20, 2023 12:17 AM

R194 That's what I'm gathering, judging by how it's constructed it definitely looks like a film camera even if it's not specifically a Pentax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 20, 2023 12:23 AM

Some of the comments now are pathetic. Some of you really became cunts.

by Anonymousreply 196June 20, 2023 12:25 AM

R196 re who

by Anonymousreply 197June 20, 2023 12:25 AM

R194 I think because he had to develop them it means more apparently.

This thread has gone off the walls a bit with the cute boyfriend Joe and Kit thing.

by Anonymousreply 198June 20, 2023 12:26 AM

R196 Became?

by Anonymousreply 199June 20, 2023 12:26 AM

R196 Coming from a Bash stan, I assume?

by Anonymousreply 200June 20, 2023 12:27 AM

R196 honestly people aren't cunty enough here

by Anonymousreply 201June 20, 2023 12:27 AM

R195 thanks, I’ll admit my photography knowledge is basically iPhone only so wasn’t aware

R198 I’d like them to be cute FWB because it would be hot and they get on great but doubt Joe is rebounding right into another costar serious relationship

by Anonymousreply 202June 20, 2023 12:27 AM

R201 I was going to say, this is one of the tamest threads on DL. We do pretty well for where we are.

by Anonymousreply 203June 20, 2023 12:28 AM

This is really really cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 20, 2023 12:28 AM

R204 adorable

by Anonymousreply 205June 20, 2023 12:30 AM

R202 I miss the I hope Kit rails Joe into the mattress so hard he can't walk the next day instead of squeee they are so boyfriend coded, but alas... I'm sure it'll return.

R204 He even replies to fans now. Bash really had him locked the basement and not in a fun way

by Anonymousreply 206June 20, 2023 12:31 AM

Now while I’d love to see some nudes Kit took of joe, his real job is to step up and take a new profile picture for him. Please, anything.

by Anonymousreply 207June 20, 2023 12:31 AM

R206 tbf I think people want both. But agreed I lean towards the comments about how nsfw some of the other pics Kit probably took are

by Anonymousreply 208June 20, 2023 12:32 AM

R206 Blame Joe and Kit, we need them to step it up. We can only go so far with a bunch of pictures of cutesy Joe.

by Anonymousreply 209June 20, 2023 12:32 AM

R206 while we’re on the subject I’ve always thought Joe probably had a pain kink of some kind and seeing kits massive hands did nothing to make me stop fantasizing about him spanking joe or pulling him back onto his dick. Since we’re trying to avoid the cutesy stuff

by Anonymousreply 210June 20, 2023 12:39 AM

I think they meant Joe and Kit serving cunt.

by Anonymousreply 211June 20, 2023 12:41 AM

R210 Sadly, Alice's asexual pov is keeping us far away from that. A shame because they have such natural physical compatibility.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 20, 2023 12:43 AM

With Joe's new Marvel muscles, do we think he's got a little bit of a V now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213June 20, 2023 12:46 AM

R212 if Alice ever wrote a sex scene I imagine it would be as bad as the early fanfiction I desperately read as a babygay. Shit about nick carefully opening Charlie with one then two then three fingers and them coming perfectly in sync and one or both crying in the aftermath. Spare me.

by Anonymousreply 214June 20, 2023 12:48 AM

R213 again, Kit, get on it. Show it to us and then lick all over joes perfect stomach and body.

by Anonymousreply 215June 20, 2023 12:48 AM

R214 She'd never do that since she'd have to admit Charlie's a bottom

by Anonymousreply 216June 20, 2023 12:55 AM

R216 good point maybe a storyline about how they’re both sides because they respect one another too much to ever have penetrative sex

by Anonymousreply 217June 20, 2023 12:57 AM

R205 Holy shit - replying to fans is some next level engagement from him. Also, I’m now currently trying to source a Marvel pride cap.

Don’t love the ‘boyfriend coded’ shit either but truth is guy took a bunch of photos of his friend that are about as adorable as it gets. However, also happy to discuss Joe’s suspected impact play preference

by Anonymousreply 218June 20, 2023 1:00 AM

R218 on your last sentence, please do. Let’s take these threads for their intended purpose, a non twitter, queer male conversation.

by Anonymousreply 219June 20, 2023 1:02 AM

R213 I think so, I imagine he has some light definition in his pecs and V now. Here's an offering for the "Kit lifting Joe and fucking the hell out of him" crowd (which I am also a member of).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 20, 2023 1:02 AM

R220 even in those baggy ass pants he inherited from bash his perfect ass is visible. Awe inspiring. Kit, time to eat and fuck it.

by Anonymousreply 221June 20, 2023 1:03 AM

R220 that exact little look is what I mean when I say joe gives spoiled energy in the best way. He knows he’s little, hot, and men are into him so he steals their shit and gets carried around and service topped. Icon

by Anonymousreply 222June 20, 2023 1:06 AM

R220 The way they're pressing their groins together. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 223June 20, 2023 1:07 AM

God bless that Joe Bash updates page. They are trying their utmost to keep interest in bash high. This is a great pic though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 20, 2023 1:10 AM

R223 Some would argue that it's instinctual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225June 20, 2023 1:10 AM

R224 The only reply is killing me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226June 20, 2023 1:10 AM

R226 poor thing. I’m sure they’ll draft up a press release just for you babes

by Anonymousreply 227June 20, 2023 1:13 AM

R224 That was a great photo shoot

by Anonymousreply 228June 20, 2023 1:14 AM

I’m happy to see Joe posting more but I need more content or anything from Bash. Billy is a bad influence…

by Anonymousreply 229June 20, 2023 1:15 AM

R229 Team Nell. Only bad things happened (for Bash) when Billy got back into the picture.

by Anonymousreply 230June 20, 2023 1:16 AM

R222 You have to hand it to Joe on efficiency alone, first time back with Kit in half a year and immediately had him taking a ton of pictures of him and handing over his clothes and accessories.

by Anonymousreply 231June 20, 2023 1:19 AM

Bash’s cousins liked Joe’s post.

by Anonymousreply 232June 20, 2023 1:20 AM

R231 he’s amazing. Even in the midst of a breakup with a mutual, which you might think would inspire Kit to be low key in his support of both, he compelled all that. He truly Is king of the twinks

by Anonymousreply 233June 20, 2023 1:20 AM

R232 fascinating. Which one?

by Anonymousreply 234June 20, 2023 1:20 AM

R232 even his family being team joe… sickening. (Joking obviously)

by Anonymousreply 235June 20, 2023 1:22 AM

R232 Hopefully that means he's come to terms with the breakup and moves on.

by Anonymousreply 236June 20, 2023 1:23 AM

R229 I do miss seeing him on Instagram. I’m assuming he’s moving on and having his fun around London. The fun will probably truly begin once Connor and his friend go back home and he doesn’t have to deal with them.

by Anonymousreply 237June 20, 2023 1:27 AM

R237 no offense to bash because I do hope he has fun and finds his next dark curly haired twink but nothing about his life thus far has convinced me he’s having fun yet. We’ll see how he is at Ami

by Anonymousreply 238June 20, 2023 1:29 AM

We’ve seen nothing R238 so it’s hard to tell. Even after the awkward fan encounter he seemed in a good mood LOL

by Anonymousreply 239June 20, 2023 1:32 AM

R220 Joe’s always seemed to have some natural definition in his chest and he certainly seemed to have amped that up looking at him in his tight little shirt at pride. Presumably some more definition in his stomach because he’s got zero body fat so even the lightest working out would do that. I personally thought he was absolutely perfect already but he doesn’t seem to have overdone it

by Anonymousreply 240June 20, 2023 1:33 AM

R239 to be clear he doesn’t seem to be mid depressive episode which is great. But his post play activities we have seen have been a long social media break minus unfollowing his ex and making a playlist called fuck yes. Neither inspires confidence in me that he’s over it and having a hot boy summer

by Anonymousreply 241June 20, 2023 1:34 AM

R240 Im hoping he doesn't get any more muscular than the definition he gained from Agatha. He is in perfect twink form.

by Anonymousreply 242June 20, 2023 1:36 AM

Hopefully Bash won’t take after Billy and Nell and barely use IG, I’m curious in what he’ll do once he posts again.

by Anonymousreply 243June 20, 2023 1:36 AM

R241 Keeping an eye out if he fills it with songs to fuck to. I have hope. He looked hot in that recent fan pic he shouldn’t let it get to waste.

by Anonymousreply 244June 20, 2023 1:39 AM

R239 I don't know, he looked a little tense in the picture with the guy that showed him the pictures to me.

by Anonymousreply 245June 20, 2023 1:39 AM

How many days do we think Kit and Joe were in DC for? At least 2 based on the outfits, right?

by Anonymousreply 246June 20, 2023 1:40 AM

R245 That was the tightest smile I've ever seen in my life. Don't know if it's projection, but Joe looks legit happy and Bash not so much. Those pics of him and friends? at the beach were nice though.

by Anonymousreply 247June 20, 2023 1:42 AM

He’s 21, hot and horny. That’s the best time to be single and getting laid.

by Anonymousreply 248June 20, 2023 1:43 AM

R247 not to project but weirdly the times I’ve been dumped and thought “fuck you im moving on” have often felt better than the times I did the breaking up. Maybe the same applies here

by Anonymousreply 249June 20, 2023 1:44 AM

R246 Probably 2 since it seems they went sight seeing.

by Anonymousreply 250June 20, 2023 1:46 AM

When do we think Joe shows up in Paris? I know that shows aren’t for a few days but he’s finally got some free time so who thinks he may role up early to spend some time sipping champagne and flirting with French daddies? I’m not manifesting a Kit and Joe catch up - they’re mates not boyfriends. I’m sure they will if opportunity allows but they’re about to spend months in each others company

R248 agree. Even if Bash is a bit down, he’ll have plenty of opportunity to take his mind off it

by Anonymousreply 251June 20, 2023 1:47 AM

R248 Anything to get us closer to seeing Bash’s dick pics.

Unless meditation and Billy’s influence is keeping him from being a slut, then an intervention is needed.

by Anonymousreply 252June 20, 2023 1:47 AM

Did Kit like Joe's post or leave a comment?

by Anonymousreply 253June 20, 2023 1:47 AM

R253 No, he might have been tired out from his Milan partying and asleep when Joe posted.

by Anonymousreply 254June 20, 2023 1:51 AM

R253 no, it was posted after 10 here though so presuming he’ll notice it in the morning

by Anonymousreply 255June 20, 2023 1:52 AM

R253 not as yet but guy did dance the night away two days ago in Milan, and then immediately go home. Probably knackered (though he can be hit and miss anyway)

by Anonymousreply 256June 20, 2023 1:52 AM

R251 I’m not manifesting a catch up because agreed they can have fun regardless but do think they’ll hang out in Paris.they are genuinely close and if bash and Connor are going and will spend their time together, doubt Kit is gonna think “well I’ll see Joe on set nbd”

by Anonymousreply 257June 20, 2023 1:53 AM

R252 if Billy’s influence caused him to lose a hot twink bf and to lose a slut era, then he must be stopped

by Anonymousreply 258June 20, 2023 1:55 AM

R251 It's not really manifesting, it just wouldn't be surprising because that's what they did last time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 20, 2023 1:55 AM

They'll probably meet up, but doubtful they spend all their time together. Joe's obviously not going from spending all his time with Bash to spending all his time with Kit. Let them man be free.

by Anonymousreply 260June 20, 2023 2:03 AM

Pretty sure no one is saying they're going to spend all of their time together, especially since they're likely going to different shows. It'd be like what Joe did with Nick in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 261June 20, 2023 2:06 AM

R260 I think people who are manifesting them spending their whole summer together are going to be disappointed, and I am sure they’ll each go to the after parties of the shows they’re invited to solo. But in their limited time off in Paris think it’s more likely than not they’ll spend the time they both have off (probably a day or so, maybe an odd morning) hanging out, especially if Will is also there

by Anonymousreply 262June 20, 2023 2:07 AM

R260 It's funny when people say that because that's never been their dynamic and they just spent the last 6 months apart. If they were to go and 'spend all their time together' it would just be for a short while anyway.

by Anonymousreply 263June 20, 2023 2:09 AM

R261 Yeah, unless I skimmed past it I have not seen a single person manifesting a Paris trip or summer together on here.

by Anonymousreply 264June 20, 2023 2:12 AM

R264 ditto. The closest I’ve seen is hoping they hook up and fuck like rabbits all summer which I suppose involves a summer together but feels very different

by Anonymousreply 265June 20, 2023 2:13 AM

The Bash stans salty over Joe and Kit have arrived I see.

by Anonymousreply 266June 20, 2023 2:14 AM

R261 Gonna assume it won't be like Nick and Joe in NY with one thing, but maybe it will be

by Anonymousreply 267June 20, 2023 2:14 AM

R267 Manifesting fucking is more this thread's speed, tbf.

by Anonymousreply 268June 20, 2023 2:15 AM

R267 between their touchiness on the float, the many pics Kit took of joe, joes immediate clothing theft, and them both being hot as fuck? I think you’re right it probably won’t happen but a boy can dream.

by Anonymousreply 269June 20, 2023 2:16 AM

R266 Joe stan who see people obviously just want to replace Bash with Kit and that's boring

by Anonymousreply 270June 20, 2023 2:16 AM

To be clear, I wasn’t accusing anyone of manifesting them in Paris together! just stating I wasn’t. Happy for the confidence you all have in the catch up though - it would be cute (hopefully involving fucking)

by Anonymousreply 271June 20, 2023 2:18 AM

Can't wait for Bash to go back to being irrelevant and for Joe and Kit to amp it up during promo season so that it has more and more Bash stans seething.

by Anonymousreply 272June 20, 2023 2:19 AM

R272 Which ones are seething? I see them posting about both Joe and Kit

by Anonymousreply 273June 20, 2023 2:21 AM

R270 Some of them are so salty they're creating imaginary problems. Meanwhile, Joe posted and tagged Kit himself. Hopefully, his new Marvel gig will make these stans disappear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 20, 2023 2:22 AM

R270 Some of them are so salty they're imagining problems. Joe posted these pictures and tagged Kit himself. I can't wait for his Marvel era. Hopefully, some of his stans disappear with it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275June 20, 2023 2:23 AM

R270 I don't think you can really swap one for the other given that the dynamic on social media with Joe and Kit is already different because Kit is, for lack of a better term, out-out but that's a discussion that could push us into a new thread in less than a day so meh.

by Anonymousreply 276June 20, 2023 2:25 AM

Who? Besides that Candies woman I’m assuming.

I haven’t seen any of them being upset over Joe hanging out with Kit.

by Anonymousreply 277June 20, 2023 2:25 AM

R274 I think that account is just a joe solo account? Definitely overreacting but don’t think they’re upset over bash

by Anonymousreply 278June 20, 2023 2:25 AM

The weirdo who approached bash’s mother at the play definitely has some issue with joe but considering her total lack of social grace that’s hardly an issue

by Anonymousreply 279June 20, 2023 2:26 AM

R274 Pretty sure that person is a Joe fan and not a Bash fan

by Anonymousreply 280June 20, 2023 2:27 AM

R274 What are they talking about? Because it's kind of hard to divorce Kit completely from Joe's post when Joe mentioned/tagged him 3 times and Kit took all of the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 281June 20, 2023 2:27 AM

Looking at Twitter they just seem to miss Bash but are posting Kit and Joe too. Am I missing something?

by Anonymousreply 282June 20, 2023 2:27 AM

R282 Apparently it's not allowed or you are salty

by Anonymousreply 283June 20, 2023 2:28 AM

Randomly remembered, did the person who had the friend that saw Tobie's play ever come back? I still want to know how Tobie did.

by Anonymousreply 284June 20, 2023 2:29 AM

Don't know where I read it, but apparently his part isn't big

by Anonymousreply 285June 20, 2023 2:31 AM

Apparently, no one should mention anyone else when mentioning Joe. Can't talk about his friendships or relationships because that means we don't appreciate him. Can't sexualize him either. We should just call him a cute cat.

by Anonymousreply 286June 20, 2023 2:32 AM

R285 I think that might have been from the person that posted here, but they didn't say if he was good or bad.

by Anonymousreply 287June 20, 2023 2:36 AM

R232 the same cousins he got drinks with recently? Or others? If the former I presume he’s at least not badmouthing joe too widespread, just to immediate family and actual closest friends

by Anonymousreply 288June 20, 2023 2:39 AM

Tbf I definitely get what people are talking about. A bunch of accounts that seemed to be fans of both have toned down the joe posting and ramped up the bash posting a lot. Clearly taking a side while trying to pretend they haven’t (probably because neither has actually done anything bad, so…) but I don’t really care what random twitter accounts with 100 followers going on and on about the heart and soul of the vast and how in pain the cast must be think. Joe and bash are both nice people, hot, and talented and young as fuck. They’ll be fine

by Anonymousreply 289June 20, 2023 2:42 AM

R288 New theory just dropped, Billy unfollowed since he told Bash to dump Joe and never liked him. Connor picked Bash because Miles fucked someone as soon as he got dumped and it's triggering

R289 If people would stop posting twitter links in general that would be amazing

by Anonymousreply 290June 20, 2023 2:44 AM

R288 Yes the cousins and a friend Bash hung out with the other day. He was with them and his uncle in Oxford for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 291June 20, 2023 2:47 AM

Apparently OF guys are the new thing, Pedro Pascal followed one too.

by Anonymousreply 292June 20, 2023 2:54 AM

R290 very on board with the Billy Wasnt joes hugest fan theory. Either way think he and bash definitely discussed the relationship and ending it prior to and post breakup given the Joe unlike and Billy unfollow. Connor I think could be as simple as the tale as old as time with couples - someone you think is a mutual thinks of you as a friends boyfriend he also happens to like, not as an independent friend. Sucks for Joe of course but not actively malicious. That said he is old enough that he should play nice regardless; like joes posts and be friends with him at ami

R291 yeah sounds like bash is probably just venting to immediate friends and family (or they’re the only ones taking it personally on his behalf), which is normal and idt is wrong of him post breakup, even if he ended it. Them not unfollowing Joe is one thing; continuing to like his shit I think shows nothing “bad” happened, just a hurt feelings normal young breakup

by Anonymousreply 293June 20, 2023 2:54 AM

R291 Guess we can let go of the theory Bash is trashing Joe to anyone who will listen to him

R292 Pedro likes them beefy

by Anonymousreply 294June 20, 2023 2:55 AM

Joe’s post is accumulating likes pretty steadily considering it’s basically still night in Europe. Love it

R292 ofc he did - I’m so here for his energy at the moment

by Anonymousreply 295June 20, 2023 2:59 AM

Paul Adelstein finally followed Joe and liked his latest pics. He's probably playing Billy's dad in Agatha

by Anonymousreply 296June 20, 2023 4:07 AM

Kit dancing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297June 20, 2023 7:37 AM

More Kit dancing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298June 20, 2023 7:38 AM

Kit commented on Joes post. “The blurry ones 😍😍😍”

Anyway for those at home counting Patrick gave it a reluctant like but Connor skipped it

by Anonymousreply 299June 20, 2023 8:16 AM

The jumper/jacket that Joe is wearing in a few of the black and white pics - is that the jacket that he was holding that we thought was Kit’s?

by Anonymousreply 300June 20, 2023 8:28 AM

Seems like Bash locks Connor’s phone in a box in the basement whenever they hang out for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 301June 20, 2023 8:29 AM

R301 Again, one of those things I thought Joe was the one not wanting Connor to share anything. But Connor and Joe hung out and Connor was allowed to post about it and not days later

Connor will do another photo dump after his trip with Bash pics I'm sure

by Anonymousreply 302June 20, 2023 8:32 AM

Everyone thought that it was cause of Joe that pictures never used to get posted or that they were so hush-hush during the duration of Joe and Bash's relationship but now it's turning out to be quite different.

by Anonymousreply 303June 20, 2023 8:41 AM

R299 Aubrey liked it too. They must be besties.

R300 Don't think so. Probably the same Rowing Blazers hoodie he was wearing

by Anonymousreply 304June 20, 2023 8:44 AM

R297 This is insanely hot, what the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 305June 20, 2023 8:51 AM

Louis and Asa could not be straighter with that dancing if they tried. Kit is hot as fuck, as per usual. He looks like a club kid I would fuck in a bathroom.

The woman that was with them is definitely Francesca Root from ITG, you see her smiling in the A Thousand Miles clip and the teeth match.

R300 I just see the black hoodie.

by Anonymousreply 306June 20, 2023 8:59 AM

R299 I accept the heart-eyes for Joe.

Joe unfollowed a chunk of people, he was at 332 a couple of minutes ago (had followed Michelle Obama from yesterday), but is at 311 now.

by Anonymousreply 307June 20, 2023 9:14 AM

Kit posted, first picture is Joe by himself, Joe commented "Ur pretty good at this photo thing" in under a minute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308June 20, 2023 9:29 AM

R307 He finally unfollowed Tanner for one

by Anonymousreply 309June 20, 2023 9:32 AM

R308 Haha I got to it within 38 seconds and Joe had already liked it. Cute that the first photo is Joe so he’ll appear on his grid.

by Anonymousreply 310June 20, 2023 9:33 AM

Kit posted Will, Tobie, and Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 20, 2023 9:34 AM

Another picture of Joe, do we know the girl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 20, 2023 9:34 AM

Kit selfie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313June 20, 2023 9:35 AM

Not Kit making sure it’s clear there are no sides by posting Bash to his stories. That’s a proper adult way of dealing with mates breaking up

by Anonymousreply 314June 20, 2023 9:36 AM

Even if it comes down to taking sides, Kit's not going to go for Bash let's be real.

by Anonymousreply 315June 20, 2023 9:38 AM

Funny to not post Bash in the actual post so Joe could like it. Kit is Switzerland

by Anonymousreply 316June 20, 2023 9:39 AM

Will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 20, 2023 9:39 AM

Kit, Will, Tobie, Bash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318June 20, 2023 9:39 AM

R315 Not sure anyone suggested he's going to go for Bash?

by Anonymousreply 319June 20, 2023 9:40 AM

Joe got main post and Bash got posts that disappear in 24 hours. What I would have expected.

by Anonymousreply 320June 20, 2023 9:40 AM

R311 I wonder whose house they’re coming out of? If it was one of theirs, i doubt he’d show the house number. Also, does anyone recognise where they are in the Kit/Will/Tobie/Bash pics? Guessing somewhere in London.

by Anonymousreply 321June 20, 2023 9:40 AM

R316 Joe would've liked and commented regardless. He doesn't come across as that petty.

by Anonymousreply 322June 20, 2023 9:42 AM

R321 Pretty sure it was during Bash's play?

by Anonymousreply 323June 20, 2023 9:42 AM

R317 Christ - Will looks unbelievably hot

by Anonymousreply 324June 20, 2023 9:43 AM

R323 It's a joke that Kit separated them.

by Anonymousreply 325June 20, 2023 9:44 AM

Someone commented on Kit’s post ‘That’s Argentina!’ and a few people seemed to agree, but I don’t know which photo they’re talking about.

by Anonymousreply 326June 20, 2023 9:44 AM

Connor's hag ass should learn something from Kit. Acting so immature at his grown age after enjoying all the perks that his unemployed ass got to enjoy by being linked to Joe.

by Anonymousreply 327June 20, 2023 9:45 AM

R321 Will and Bash are wearing the same outfits from outside of the play, so I think it's Chichester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328June 20, 2023 9:45 AM

R327 Connor liked Kit's post

by Anonymousreply 329June 20, 2023 9:46 AM

Bash looks good, it’s nice to see him.

by Anonymousreply 330June 20, 2023 9:47 AM

R326 They think the Washington Monument is the Obelisco de Buenos Aires, it's not Argentina.

by Anonymousreply 331June 20, 2023 9:47 AM

Atleast we know that Joe isn't going around bitching about his ex to Kit and forcing him to take sides by doing so. Can't exactly say the same about Bash if we go by how Connor's acting.

by Anonymousreply 332June 20, 2023 9:48 AM

R332 Connor's a grown ass man and liked Kit's post with a Joe picture as the first pic. Not sure how this is Bash's fault he didn't like Joe's post or post his picture.

by Anonymousreply 333June 20, 2023 9:51 AM

Random, but Kit’s new post is the only post on his feed that doesn’t include him on the main picture other than the still of Joe as Charlie from the first season.

by Anonymousreply 334June 20, 2023 9:52 AM

Hot Loewe Guy and Taron also liked the post pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 335June 20, 2023 10:08 AM

R318 Kit and Will look hot as fuck in this one.

by Anonymousreply 336June 20, 2023 10:11 AM

Kit has been more enthusiastic about Joe in the last week than basically their entire friendship/professional relationship. Promo should be great (love that no one is talking about Joe not sharing the HS clip now lol)

R312 has me searching their instas because that woman doesn’t look old enough to work for Netflix or their PR etc.

by Anonymousreply 337June 20, 2023 10:14 AM

R337 Might be an intern.

by Anonymousreply 338June 20, 2023 10:21 AM

Joe on Lucy's IG.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339June 20, 2023 10:24 AM

R339 Place your bets on whether he’s looking at Kit’s post at this moment, lol.

by Anonymousreply 340June 20, 2023 10:32 AM

Maybe he’s miffed that Kit posted Bash

by Anonymousreply 341June 20, 2023 10:36 AM

Maybe he sexting his hookup

by Anonymousreply 342June 20, 2023 10:40 AM

R340 Would guess that or he was in the middle of his following purge.

by Anonymousreply 343June 20, 2023 10:44 AM

Joe liked one of the teaser posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344June 20, 2023 10:52 AM

R322 joe doesn’t give a fuck. I’m not saying there’s no pettiness or resentment from his side but his finsta hasn’t unfollowed bash, Steph, or billy, he liked connors photo dump with a pic of bash (and none of Joe) just after the breakup.

by Anonymousreply 345June 20, 2023 10:54 AM

R344 He's so mysterious in his likes sometimes

by Anonymousreply 346June 20, 2023 10:56 AM

R344 good choice, they made him look so good.

by Anonymousreply 347June 20, 2023 10:57 AM

Fans truly could not be more obvious about all this. I do feel bad but

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 20, 2023 10:59 AM

R348 Why are we linking those morons here? Jesus Christ some of you.

by Anonymousreply 349June 20, 2023 11:02 AM

R348 It's kind of crazy how fast Bash was dropped by everyone in the fandom outside of his diehard fans. I've seen him cropped out by people who were completely neutral-to-positive about him previously.

by Anonymousreply 350June 20, 2023 11:03 AM

I’ll play nice regarding bash because I do like him and think he has always seemed genuinely nice. It’s not his fault if his best friend and sister choose to unfollow Joe. Venting about your ex and how fast he rebounds after a relationship is extremely normal, so even if they unfollowed because of his bitching or something that reflects way more on them than on him. He looks good in the photos Kit posted and in the very awkward fan pic from the other day, he’ll probably look great at PFW unless harry lambert is involved. Even bash can’t salvage that

R349 calm the fuck down

by Anonymousreply 351June 20, 2023 11:04 AM

R339 joe finally wearing shorts and jeans that show off his tight little ass. I’ve prayed for times like these

by Anonymousreply 352June 20, 2023 11:04 AM

R350 People have been putting shit on Bash's face for like a year.

And some of you obviously live on twitter on find some of this shit since their names aren't even in the tweet

by Anonymousreply 353June 20, 2023 11:06 AM

R353 Did you miss the "who were completely neutral-to-positive" part? I'm not talking about people who did the pie thing.

by Anonymousreply 354June 20, 2023 11:07 AM

R353 do you know what a twitter feed is? Sometimes things just come up. I literally just woke up and it was within the first 5 seconds of scrolling. It’s fine to not like seeing tweets but you act like I doxxed him, chill.

by Anonymousreply 355June 20, 2023 11:07 AM

They’ve gotten bold because they don’t feel like they’re shitting on Joe anymore.

by Anonymousreply 356June 20, 2023 11:08 AM

Yeah, I follow a grand total of 2 Heartstopper news accounts and had a picture where Bash is cropped out pop up on my For You tab.

by Anonymousreply 357June 20, 2023 11:11 AM

Any idea who he unfollowed (besides tanner)?

Connor is so weird - liking kits post but not joes is a new level of odd. If this was his level of maturity in his own relationship, miles ending it makes sense

by Anonymousreply 358June 20, 2023 11:11 AM

R355 I just don't understand why you think everyone wants to know what a teenager on twitter is doing.

I get this thread doesn't like Bash anymore, but some of you just constantly go on and on about it and act like those weirdo Bash antis

by Anonymousreply 359June 20, 2023 11:14 AM

R359 yes the very nice comment I left about bash after and me saying I felt bad, both classic bash anti shit. Get over it, Jesus. If you don’t want to read it, scroll.

by Anonymousreply 360June 20, 2023 11:17 AM

R360 You feel so bad you post it anyway with a ....but. I'm hope you are all right. Must've been tough

R358 Can't figure any out other Tanner. Not like he unfollowed other people who don't follow him either. David Furnish randomly still doesn't follow him and he didn't unfollow

by Anonymousreply 361June 20, 2023 11:22 AM

R361 tbh if you want to read bash anti shit into what I’ve said, you can. I’ve made no secret of the fact that I, a bigger joe fan but have no issue with bash and saying “Rosie was right” about an apparent joe victim complex while insisting posting a twitter link and multiple nice comments means I’m a bash anti out to get him is hilariously ironic. But whatever, this is DL, pointless bitching is part and parcel

Anyway re the second part of your comment, he might’ve just figured beyond bash’s project he’ll never interact with tanner again which to be fair is probably true. Guessing a bunch of the others are probably brands, corporate accounts, things like that.

by Anonymousreply 362June 20, 2023 11:26 AM

If push comes to shove, there's a dedicated Bash thread you can go to if you want a more positive experience. These general threads are always going to be more sympathetic to Joe and Kit.

by Anonymousreply 363June 20, 2023 11:29 AM

Joe posting cute IMO photos in his stories. this much Joe engagement is pretty great.

R344 nice that the version he liked was the cinematographers post

by Anonymousreply 364June 20, 2023 11:33 AM

Joe still follows both Nell and her random older boyfriend, just realised he was someone who might’ve been an unfollow but guess not

by Anonymousreply 365June 20, 2023 11:34 AM

I know there's a less than zero chance of this, but does anyone know who the guy on the left that hypes up Kit in the beginning is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 20, 2023 11:38 AM

R365 Nell hasn't unfollowed him, so no real reason to unfollow her. He might not even unfollow her even if she did.

by Anonymousreply 367June 20, 2023 11:42 AM

R367 I mean the bf who I doubt he’ll ever encounter again and seemed to barely know. Idt hed unfollow Nell. He hasn’t even u followed billy, Steph, or presumably bash on finsta. He’s either totally unbothered or great at appearing so

by Anonymousreply 368June 20, 2023 11:44 AM

Laughing at the sunglasses Kit wore in the pic with Bash, Tobie, and Will being the same ones Joe’s thieving ass snatched from him in the parade. He didn’t even go for an item of clothing Kit rarely wears or does t care about, straight in for the sunglasses and carhart jacket

by Anonymousreply 369June 20, 2023 11:46 AM

R362 tbh my comment was more about the Bash hate is just fucking over the top sometimes which she had mentioned. We get nice pics but somehow let's make it about how everyone hates Bash now. It's exhausting. This coming from a Joe fan who has shit on Bash enough over the last month, so not like I'm not guilty of it too.

by Anonymousreply 370June 20, 2023 11:48 AM

R370 with all due respect you’re reading way too much into the original tweet. The point I was trying to make was what the other person echoed, that it’s not so much the vocal minority who hate bash. It’s them plus a larger group who seemed indifferent originally and are now actively cropping him out. I’m not celebrating that, I’m just saying it’s a thing. This is a discussion forum, I am sorry you don’t like seeing me post something other than just “such a cute adorable pic” but occasionally it’s gonna happen. I basically never post from twitter but no need to jump down my throat because you decided I shit on bash over the top when I have literally never said anything bad about him besides the occasional “he fumbled” joke. Most of what I’ve said about him is actually defending that it’s normal to vent and be a little petty about your ex post breakup and he’s not a bad guy

by Anonymousreply 371June 20, 2023 11:52 AM

R371 That's funny since I was whining about the cutesy boyfriend Kit and Joe talk instead of fucking talk yesterday, so I can do without that's a cute pic comments. But I get your point. Bash isn't popular if he's not with Joe or Kit and will get less popular pretty obviously. I think it's pretty well established he'd probably be more Cori or Kizzy level popularity without the Joe and sometimes Kit connection.

R368 I don't htink anyone on public accounts are going to unfollow each other for now. Most fans don't know about finstas or Bash's friend or sister. The old guy isn't going to unfollow a Marvel stars he's mutals with anyway

by Anonymousreply 372June 20, 2023 12:06 PM

R372 ironically we agree there. I tried to get it moving to my personal belief that joe is into spanking and rough sex and no one else decided to go down that route. I do also think even on finstas the “purge” is mostly done. There might be some longer term follower removals (bash removing Lucy and Sam, joe removing some of bash’s non famous friends) but that’s pretty normal. Doubt Nell has an issue with joe

by Anonymousreply 373June 20, 2023 12:11 PM

R372 in defence of myself and some others who say cute pics, I would like to clarify - anything with Joe I mean cute/hot. I’ve even used the word adorable, and I would like it to be known I do not mean like a cat or a smush… I mean like a fuckable twink. I know some of those comments here clearly from Twitter girls but some of it is cute aggression from gay men (or at least me!).

R373 yes, impact play talk - I theory is that part of Joe’s whole brat vibe (stealing clothes etc.) is probably that he likes to be told off for that behaviour, and punished accordingly. Sadly, it’s why I think my fantasies about he and Kit will go unfulfilled… I think Kit has more edge than fans would like irl, but I still get pretty service energy from him

by Anonymousreply 374June 20, 2023 12:19 PM

People thought it was Will but it's actually Joe. Do we know who is the girl?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375June 20, 2023 12:57 PM

R374 cute aggression with joe is very real. He walks that insanely cute/insanely hot line better than anyone I’ve ever seen

by Anonymousreply 376June 20, 2023 12:58 PM

Bash posted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377June 20, 2023 12:58 PM

Dick print!

by Anonymousreply 378June 20, 2023 12:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 20, 2023 12:59 PM

He looks good. Lmao at them taking a boys trip . Connor is so clearly taking sides it’s a little pathetic, but happy for bash that he’s getting it together and having a good time.

by Anonymousreply 380June 20, 2023 1:00 PM

R375 guessing that might be at Netflix and she works there/on PR with them

by Anonymousreply 381June 20, 2023 1:01 PM

They’re in Italy, yeah? That’s where H.E.R. just posted from

by Anonymousreply 382June 20, 2023 1:03 PM

R377 In all of this, it seems Kit and Joe are the more mature ones and they're much younger. Who would have thought.

by Anonymousreply 383June 20, 2023 1:03 PM

He looks so good, I love his hair.

by Anonymousreply 384June 20, 2023 1:04 PM

Oh wait they’re in Cannes. P sure bash’s family has a house there so that makes sense

by Anonymousreply 385June 20, 2023 1:04 PM

Bash and Joe both posting they are doing things and not with each other.

Bash looks good. Connor is a shit

by Anonymousreply 386June 20, 2023 1:05 PM

R386 it’s so funny. I mean they both look hot as fuck (bash and joe, not Connor). Good for them. Hopefully they both fuck their way through Europe and America this summer and can be friendly in the fall

by Anonymousreply 387June 20, 2023 1:06 PM

I wanna know who Miles fucked a week after the relationship ended for Connor to be so bitter

by Anonymousreply 388June 20, 2023 1:06 PM

R388 might just want to fuck bash. Idk as I’ve said, I think being a little closer to one person is natural. But I think Kit shows how it’s done. He’s not being a dick to bash, he’s still posting him on stories, went to his play, etc. even though I think he and joe are closer. Connor is a fucking dick

by Anonymousreply 389June 20, 2023 1:08 PM

Kit's showing some Joe bias, but isn't icing out Bash obviously. Connor is just being pretty shitty to Joe. He liked Kit's post within minutes while ignoring Joe's. Joe's too nice to unfollow his unemployed ass.

by Anonymousreply 390June 20, 2023 1:11 PM

Connor is a bottom but I hope they’re not hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 391June 20, 2023 1:12 PM

Honestly while joe is handling this like a champ I would be low key very hurt someone I thought was an actual mutual, had stay in my apartment with me just the month before, and took as a plus one to a huge, expensive, elite concert in the VIP area literally days before was being such a fucking dick. Not posting joe in his photo dump was already a little weird to me, missing meeting up with him in NY a tiny bit as well. But the refusing to like his shit and actively going with bash on a rebound boys trip to Cannes as an alleged mutual? He’s aging, unemployed, and petty. I’d be more careful if I were him given he’s shown no signs of even getting close to a new job

by Anonymousreply 392June 20, 2023 1:14 PM

R392 He's also all up on Bash in that selfie. I don't know if it's just me but they really look like the bitter ones. Bash's sister unfollowing Joe, Connor not liking/posting any pictures of Joe, etc. Kit would have more reasons to pick a side and he doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 393June 20, 2023 1:17 PM

Seriously - you are judging all this on what’s happening on social media. You have no idea what’s happened behind the scenes. We have no idea why they broke up, who broke up with who, how each of them have acted since the breakup etc.

I hope you don’t live your real life making massive assumptions from social media without actually knowing a single fact about what’s happened 🤨

by Anonymousreply 394June 20, 2023 1:18 PM

R394 Are you new here? And we figured out everything else, we can figure out the rest from what we see. Don't doubt the DL FBI and their powers of deduction.

by Anonymousreply 395June 20, 2023 1:20 PM

R394 You're on a gay gossip page. Get off your high horse, hun.

by Anonymousreply 396June 20, 2023 1:21 PM

R394 I will never understand people who come to gossip forums to shit on the idea of them

by Anonymousreply 397June 20, 2023 1:21 PM

R393 to be honest I don’t really mind if bash is bitter or pissy. Breakups are weird as fuck, even if he ended it there’s always resentments and feelings that go into it. I do think it’s the job of people not actually in the breakup to be more rational and realise bash didn’t actually spend 2 years dating some evil dick who was awful to him and to try not to take sides. I already thought billy and Steph were immature. But Connor is a whole new level

by Anonymousreply 398June 20, 2023 1:24 PM

What’s weirdest to me about Connor is that he and miles ENDED UP FRIENDS. so not even like he has that strong bias. At this point I do actually believe he wants to fuck bash and always felt competition with joe as a hotter, more talented, more likable and cute bottom

by Anonymousreply 399June 20, 2023 1:27 PM

I give Steph somewhat of a pass since she's his sister. Though funny the amount of Joe Kit has posted lately. Please enjoy still seeing him. The day we figure out what Billy's part in this will be a good day. Bash doesn't really seem that bitter if his cousins are still following and liking Joe's posts.

Connor has no excuse. I'd honestly be surprised if he and Bash weren't fucking now or Connor's at least trying to get Bash to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 400June 20, 2023 1:29 PM

R400 tbh I wouldn’t say the cousin thing shows bash isn’t bitter. Just that they’re more removed from the situation and sane and realise someone angrily shit talking the ex they dumped who is now rebounding is not in their most rational state. That’s part of why I think Connor is such a dick, in a few months after rebounding and getting over it, bash will probably be fine with joe. So Connor burning that bridge now is extremely dumb and nasty

If Connor and bash fuck, Kit and joe can and should make a sex tape and send it to them. Connor isn’t bash’s type so doubt it, but who knows

by Anonymousreply 401June 20, 2023 1:31 PM

Everyone rightfully blaming Connor for acting petty at his grown age. But what exactly has Bash told him for him to cut off Joe like this?

Like someone said, Joe and Kit despite being the youngest are much more mature amongst the lot.

by Anonymousreply 402June 20, 2023 1:33 PM

Someone on twitter said the video Bash took of H.E.R is a song from his old love playlist. Is that true? Maybe Bash is missing Joe.

by Anonymousreply 403June 20, 2023 1:33 PM

Remind me who knew Connor first, Bash or Joe?

by Anonymousreply 404June 20, 2023 1:33 PM

R404 bash through Emilia, but they didn’t meet in person until bash was already with joe for 6 months or so. So he met them together and was friends with both for over a year and a half

by Anonymousreply 405June 20, 2023 1:36 PM

R402 Connor I dumped him, but then he fucked an OF guy who is 6'4, has a nice dick and enjoys eating ass - Bash, probably

R404 Bash.You gotta feel a bit for Joe since his whole social circle in London were basically friends/family of Bash or mutual friends. Not that he can't make new friends. Doubt he'll have trouble.

by Anonymousreply 406June 20, 2023 1:36 PM

Now will the ones who threw a fit about ' how it will be hurting Bash's feelings' when some of us said that Joe and Kit should fuck not say the same about Bash and Connor. It's like downright nasty if they hookup but anyways.

Hoping that Joe and Kit hook up and be open about it as well.

by Anonymousreply 407June 20, 2023 1:36 PM

R402 as I said I don’t doubt bash is bitching. You don’t have your sister, close friend unfollow and a mutual cut your ex off without that. I just think as the people who are older (29 this week and 30 something) and not in the relationship, they should feel embarrassed for taking sides against a 19 yr old based on what someone is saying out of post breakup anger. Post breakup I’ve called exes I’m now good friends with psychopaths and terrible people when bitching privately to family and friends, they know not to take it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 408June 20, 2023 1:39 PM

Connor liked Joe's post

by Anonymousreply 409June 20, 2023 1:40 PM

Bash changed his IG photo to what looks like an ID picture? Expecting him to start the instagram clearout of joe soon

by Anonymousreply 410June 20, 2023 1:40 PM

R409 confirmed Connor reads here. Though honestly I wouldn’t put it past fans to have DMd him and told him he looks like a petty bitch

by Anonymousreply 411June 20, 2023 1:41 PM

Still a petty bitch until he proves otherwise

by Anonymousreply 412June 20, 2023 1:44 PM

R409 reading too much into this but welcome to DL. I’m guessing while Connor 100% took sides and is team bash and blatantly being a dick to joe, he’s not stupid enough to think it’s a good career move to piss off or cross someone whose star is so clearly on the rise. So after bash posted them clearly together and Connor reposted, he figured he’d try to look neutral by tossing a like.

I do still like bash, just don’t love how his “side” is behaving rn

by Anonymousreply 413June 20, 2023 1:44 PM

If Bash has accepted the Dior or any other invitation which he managed to get through his association with Joe, he needs to back out. Cause you can't break up with someone, bitch about your ex to others which leads them to turn against your ex and then willingly accept benefits that you managed to get only by being with your popular ex.

Otherwise, sadly he'll be just proving the cloutchaser rumors to be true.

by Anonymousreply 414June 20, 2023 1:45 PM

R410 He looks so hot in his new pic. Maybe Joe took the old one.

by Anonymousreply 415June 20, 2023 1:45 PM

R415 The old one was a press pic I'm pretty sure.

by Anonymousreply 416June 20, 2023 1:48 PM

R415 I think it’s kind of a weird IG pic to choose but he does look hot. I’m guessing it’s just the start of his social media turnover. Replace the cover pics of a lot of his photo dumps with a non joe one, delete the most obviously coupley standalone pics

by Anonymousreply 417June 20, 2023 1:49 PM

Wonder if he'll change his twitter pic since it's actually a pic of him and Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418June 20, 2023 1:50 PM

Interesting bash didn’t repost any of kits pics of him. Neither did Will or tobie though I guess

by Anonymousreply 419June 20, 2023 1:52 PM

R411 Also, Connor just liked the newest pics from Joe too, not the one from Pride. Pretty obviously just didn't want to look as petty as he's actually being.

by Anonymousreply 420June 20, 2023 1:56 PM

R394 I’m bored so I’ll bite. As others have said it’s a gossip forum. But also while social media isn’t real life, thinks like habits changing are real and can be reflective. A lot of what informs peoples basics thoughts about the breakup is actually based on offline shit. Bash going to Japan for a while instead of Atlanta, hanging out in a bar in England all weekend instead of going to the TS concert, Joe going to his play in the one week he had off, wearing his clothing and bringing his best friend. All of those things are off social media and point to the basic idea of bash ending it with joe.

Most other stuff is admittedly online but I don’t think it’s weird for people to pick up on Connor being very active online but completely ceasing to interact with Joe while continuing to post and hype bash, or to notice that Kit is trying to support and be nice to both. If people start writing theses that bash’s sister always thought Joe was trailed trash and not good enough for her brother I’ll roll my eyes at the projection. But observing shit and to some extent drawing conclusions from it simply isn’t that weird

by Anonymousreply 421June 20, 2023 1:57 PM

R419 They can't repost them since they're on his stories and he didn't tag them. They would have to post them on their stories and that's probably too much hassle. It's insane to think that Bash probably planned this Cannes holiday with Joe in mind. Very random for Connor to go on a romantic holiday with Bash but whatever. If Connor goes to Ami and Dior with Bash as a plus one, I'll laugh.

by Anonymousreply 422June 20, 2023 1:58 PM

R422 I think Connor gets his own Ami invite. He won’t be bash’s plus one to Dior because simply put bash is at best a plus one for Dior himself

by Anonymousreply 423June 20, 2023 2:00 PM

R422 He planned the Japan trip in March so he would have been planning to dump Joe atleast from sometime around that time. So don't think he planned the Cannes trip with Joe in mind if he was itching to dump him since March/Feb.

by Anonymousreply 424June 20, 2023 2:01 PM

It’s interesting that Bash chose this time to post when Joe and Kit are at peak visibility.

by Anonymousreply 425June 20, 2023 2:02 PM

Honestly if I was joe I’d think I dodged a fucking bullet. Not so much with bash, as I’ve said breakuos are hard and I think they had 2 good years, but with Connor as a friend, shit like this sucks but better to learn at 19 that this guy was using you and only saw you as a friends boyfriend than to learn it 10 years later

by Anonymousreply 426June 20, 2023 2:03 PM

R403 it was, and Joe said in an interview it was a good song to slow dance to. He's definitely not over it.

by Anonymousreply 427June 20, 2023 2:04 PM

Even Miles managed to dodge a bullet in Connor's case I would say. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 428June 20, 2023 2:05 PM

I’m sure this Cannes trip was already planned and Joe was supposed to be there. If their staying in a big house, maybe the plan was to have Connor come third wheel with them all along.

I think people are reading way too much into the actions of Bash’s friends/relatives. The extreme lack of unfollows including by private accounts on finsta who we wouldn’t even be able to track other than numbers dropping is notable. They’re broken up, but not bitching about one another.

Bash’s story is of a song that Joe mentioned in an interview as being a favorite, and Bash put a crying face emoji on the story. From the little we’re able to see, it appears they’re sad and processing, not angry and vindictive.

For all we know, Connor has been talking to Joe in private and Joe encouraged Connor to go on this trip with Bash. We really don’t know anything for sure.

by Anonymousreply 429June 20, 2023 2:09 PM

R403 r427 honestly those were long ass playlists, I don’t think the song is necessarily related to joe for him. I have a very weird feeling (projecting) that in a few months once the mutual bitterness has passed bash might be interested in trying again and joe will be fully closed off to it

by Anonymousreply 430June 20, 2023 2:09 PM

R429 tbh I can see most of that up until the connor point. Sorry, this is a pattern of behaviour for him. He picked a side and is acting like a dick imo

by Anonymousreply 431June 20, 2023 2:10 PM

I love his new profile photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432June 20, 2023 2:11 PM

R430 That playlist he hid from fans was for sure for Joe. Not saying this means anything though.

by Anonymousreply 433June 20, 2023 2:11 PM

R429 'For all we know, Connor has been talking to Joe in private and Joe encouraged Connor to go on this trip with Bash.' Going to be honest with you, this doesn't seem like it.

by Anonymousreply 434June 20, 2023 2:12 PM

R429

[quote] For all we know, Connor has been talking to Joe in private and Joe encouraged Connor to go on this trip with Bash. We really don’t know anything for sure.

Plot twist, Connor is a marriage counselor

Do agree Bash seems moody though and probably misses Joe. Joe seems fine, but you never know since he's just showing us what he wants us to see. I'm sure they'll be fine anyway.

by Anonymousreply 435June 20, 2023 2:14 PM

Is this his attempt to get Joe back with the song and sending Connor out to kiss ass?

by Anonymousreply 436June 20, 2023 2:15 PM

R436 He already had him though, I always find it funny guys that break up with you then realize they made a mistake and want you back when you're doing better and moving on. For Joe's sake, I hope that's not the case.

by Anonymousreply 437June 20, 2023 2:20 PM

R436 they both seem to be trying to move on. Posting a boys trip with a mutual including hot pics of yourself isn’t exactly groveling for your ex. He’s stronger than me because if I lost Joe I would absolutely grovel

by Anonymousreply 438June 20, 2023 2:22 PM

R436 Need to send flowers at least.

Our bestie OF Nick liked Kit's post

by Anonymousreply 439June 20, 2023 2:23 PM

What if those spots on IOM hold special meaning for them?

by Anonymousreply 440June 20, 2023 2:24 PM

R436/R437. I actually think that probably is the case. Looking at both their action leading up to and then after the break up, I’ve always assumed Bash did the initial dumping. But he just suggested a break, or verbally wondered if they should breakup or something. Then Joe got pissed and ended it completely. Joe seemed angry for a second but quickly moved on and now appears to be doing really well. Meanwhile, Bash definitely seems sad and like he wishes they could get back together.

Obviously, all of this is conjecture and we know nothing for certain. But that’s my personal impression.

by Anonymousreply 441June 20, 2023 2:27 PM

R440 They fucked on these rocks I'm sure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442June 20, 2023 2:28 PM

What’s Billy’s deal in it all? Why did Joe get pissed at him?

by Anonymousreply 443June 20, 2023 2:29 PM

R443 The biggest mystery

by Anonymousreply 444June 20, 2023 2:30 PM

Billy didn’t like Joe from the start, like Steph, and they both planted the seed of doubt in Bash’s head.

by Anonymousreply 445June 20, 2023 2:31 PM

So, are we counting Kit's comment on Joe's post ("The blurry ones 😍😍😍") as a thirst comment win? Or does he need to try harder next time?

by Anonymousreply 446June 20, 2023 2:36 PM

R446 I think he's making fun of himself mostly. 1/10. Needs work.

by Anonymousreply 447June 20, 2023 2:37 PM

Having your world ripped from under you by the person you trusted must’ve been a wake up call. And now also realizing you’ve got opposition you cannot remove. I don’t think anyone would want to put themselves in that position every again.

by Anonymousreply 448June 20, 2023 2:38 PM

R446 tbh while I think Kit is closer to joe, I think expecting him to suddenly change to thirst comments right after a breakup with a mutual where he’s trying to look neutral won’t happen. When joe posts a photoshoot is when we’ll really see. But I like to live in delusion so I continue to say joe is the sole party excluded from thirst comments because he wants to fuck him so badly

by Anonymousreply 449June 20, 2023 2:39 PM

I’m not reading into the song he posted, it’s her most famous song and the one every casual fan who goes to see her would upload to their Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 450June 20, 2023 2:41 PM

For everyone saying bash could never date another more famous person, he just followed Noah schnapp on IG. He’s certainly aiming high!

by Anonymousreply 451June 20, 2023 2:43 PM

R445 I know some on here disagree and think I’m being unfair to 30 soemthing women by saying this. But I think her issue was joe rebounding, and more specifically with an OF guy. Billy, I can believe never liked joe. Has he liked many of his past posts?

by Anonymousreply 452June 20, 2023 2:47 PM

R451 That is funny. Noah Schnapp, the one some people thought make would make a better Billy.

by Anonymousreply 453June 20, 2023 2:48 PM

That picture with Connor so close to Bash on their little romantic getaway sure is something. Joe's not going to care, but for the sake of DL he should retaliate and post a picture with Kit where they're even closer. Connected by a body part, preferably.

R440 To Joe and Lucy, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 454June 20, 2023 2:49 PM

R453 catch bash liking tweets about how it’s essential Jewish people play Jewish roles and Noah should be billy. (Kidding)

by Anonymousreply 455June 20, 2023 2:49 PM

R452 Billy is barely on IG

by Anonymousreply 456June 20, 2023 2:51 PM

I don’t think Joe is retreading old memories. He seems to have decided to move on, even if he’s still I’m sure upset or hurting in some regards. A place he lived his entire life and bash only came to for short visits surely holds a lot of memories without him. And while bash looks hot as fuck, I don’t think as joe seeing his IG stories in his family’s country house with a jobless mutual would make me more regretful. Actually 0 shade to bash, it’s nice he gets to get out of London and I hope he can rebound and get over it too. Just being honest that if I saw the ex who dumped me like that idt I’d feel any FOMO

by Anonymousreply 457June 20, 2023 2:51 PM

Slowly starting to believe the clout chasing allegations about Bash.

by Anonymousreply 458June 20, 2023 2:54 PM

Nell posted. Let’s see if Joe likes.

by Anonymousreply 459June 20, 2023 2:54 PM

R458 I thought it was always obvious that Bash is a clout chaser and generally loves to be the center of attention but that people accepted it as part of his charm or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 460June 20, 2023 2:56 PM

He’s not going to be pulling any attention with Connor, so I wish him well with Noah.

by Anonymousreply 461June 20, 2023 2:57 PM

R459 Nell looks better as a blonde. Really attractive. But honestly even if Joe missed it, I wouldn’t think it showed any signs he was on the outs with her. He liked connors photo dump with bash, and Connor is actually meant to be close to both. He seems to be handling this really maturely

by Anonymousreply 462June 20, 2023 2:57 PM

Lmao poor Kit trying his best to be neutral and show he cares for and supports both the same day bash and Connor decided to make it clear Connor IS taking sides

by Anonymousreply 463June 20, 2023 3:05 PM

R463 One of the reasons Joe wins the divorce. Kit’s more mature, more accomplished, and hotter than Connor. I’d rather travel with him than Connor.

by Anonymousreply 464June 20, 2023 3:08 PM

Connor has known Bash for much longer, he knows Joe through Bash. Connor liked Joe’s posts and is friends with him I don’t see him picking anyone’s side currently.

by Anonymousreply 465June 20, 2023 3:10 PM

Don't know if it was on purpose or not, but there's something extremely funny about Bash ending his social media hiatus to change his profile picture to his passport picture and start posting about his little trip with Connor on the heels of Joe and Kit prominently and repeatedly posting about each other on their own trip.

by Anonymousreply 466June 20, 2023 3:13 PM

R465 he’s known Joe for two years and bash for a year longer. He may have known bash longer, but liked joe well enough to take him up on a VIp suite offer for a concert and crashing in his apartment in Atlanta a week before the breakup. Since then, he’s posted bash multiple times, spent days with him in London and now flown to Cannes to be with him, didn’t post or like anything by joe through today. He liked a single post hours after liking a bunch of other peoples posts, while actively with bash. I don’t have anything against bash but Connor clearly is taking sides imo. I don’t know why people are reluctant to admit that

by Anonymousreply 467June 20, 2023 3:14 PM

seems to me if Connor’s known Bash longer then Joe can’t expect much loyalty from him. We don’t know if he knew where Bash’s mind was at when he went to the concert. Or maybe he was there on a fact finding mission.

by Anonymousreply 468June 20, 2023 3:23 PM

R464 Throw in Kit being generous with his thing and acting like Joe's personal photographer.

by Anonymousreply 469June 20, 2023 3:26 PM

R459 Bash liked it

by Anonymousreply 470June 20, 2023 3:29 PM

What are people's guesses for what Joe and Kit were doing in NY with Netflix?

by Anonymousreply 471June 20, 2023 3:32 PM

For theory and speculative purposes, pointing out that the H.E.R. thing was yesterday so Bash posted about it a day later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472June 20, 2023 3:33 PM

R468 again, I think the fact he acted as a mutual friend means a lot. Technically joe met Kit, Cori, Kizzy, Will, and Yaz first. If all that matters is knowing one another first then they should all be acting equally petty to bash. But they seem normal and more mature than connor so they’re not. If he really just thought of joe as his friends boyfriend he’s a user at best for taking the tickets and the free stay in Atlanta. Can’t say I’m enough of a leech to do the same thing to someone I consider just a friend’s SO.

by Anonymousreply 473June 20, 2023 3:34 PM

Posted in haste. Idc about most of bashs friends remaining way closer to him. I don’t expect nell or Amybeth for instance to be getting dinner with joe or for Lucy to hang out with bash when he does his next Chichester play. But Connor does feel distinct.

by Anonymousreply 474June 20, 2023 3:36 PM

Connor knew Bash before, but met him and Joe in person at the same time. It's not like they are childhood buddies for years. Connor just needs to look at Kit to learn how to behave.

by Anonymousreply 475June 20, 2023 3:36 PM

IG follower updates, Joe's Tuesday update is one of the weird Social Blade glitches I mentioned earlier so ignore it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 20, 2023 3:51 PM

What are Joe stans talking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 20, 2023 4:01 PM

Paul Mescal liked Kit's post.

by Anonymousreply 478June 20, 2023 4:01 PM

R477 One of the people who has always hated Bash has been celebrating the breakup and saying that he feels relief that Joe isn't around a transphobe anymore or something. It's one of the people who always causes problems. Not worth looking into anymore than that.

by Anonymousreply 479June 20, 2023 4:03 PM

R477 Think this is why they are saying this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480June 20, 2023 4:05 PM

British GQ liked joes post. Manifesting a hot solo cover or a him and kit cover where they’re shirtless and way touchier

by Anonymousreply 481June 20, 2023 4:07 PM

There's never a dull day in the Heartstopper fandom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 20, 2023 4:08 PM

I think if they do covers for this round of promo the bigger magazines will want them both on the cover and the smaller ones would want them individually.

by Anonymousreply 483June 20, 2023 4:08 PM

Anyway time for more baseless speculation.

1. If they see one another at Ami, who will be colder/bitchier/whatever

2. Who’s more likely to want to get back with the other

3. What’s the most dramatic thing that’s likely to go down publicly (unfollow on main, passive aggressive IG stories about knowing your worth)?

by Anonymousreply 484June 20, 2023 4:11 PM

R482 They wouldn't last a day on here. They should enjoy hot, single, active Joe and shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 485June 20, 2023 4:11 PM

R481 I can see him getting a solo cover this time. Promoting Heartstopper and his role in Agatha.

by Anonymousreply 486June 20, 2023 4:12 PM

R484

1) They'll ignore each other completely or say hi and move on. Neither will be warm, but neither will be super frosty either.

2) Bash, but Joe won't want him back.

3) Unfollows, maybe.

by Anonymousreply 487June 20, 2023 4:13 PM

R483 agreed. I think especially because the main thing that came out of the trailer was people, even not huge fans, talking nonstop about their chemistry. I say this as a massive joe stan, Kits always been my second favourite but I adore joe. He killed it in that clip and his nonverbal acting was on point. But he and Kit are so magic together that in a 10 second clip of Nick cheesily covering Charlie’s eyes and them saying hi, randos who don’t watch the show we’re asking if they were fucking irl. Would be a waste for magazines to not take advantage of that

by Anonymousreply 488June 20, 2023 4:13 PM

Have you loons ever conducted a census to see how many of you there are?

by Anonymousreply 489June 20, 2023 4:13 PM

R486 He got solo covers last time so he will for sure, but magazines with bigger circulation will want them as a pair because the engagement is through the roof when they're combined.

by Anonymousreply 490June 20, 2023 4:13 PM

R484 1) Judging by their actions up until now, Joe knows how to be professional. So don't see him acting petty at an event.

2) Not Joe for sure. He seems to be thriving in his single era and seems to be over the Bash related phase of his life.

3) Can see Bash liking some anti Joe tweets or posts in the near future.

by Anonymousreply 491June 20, 2023 4:15 PM

R487

1. I lean towards joe not seeking him out but being willing to say hi and bash fully blanking him, or pulling Connor away

2. Agree it’ll be bash, Joe seems to be fully past even being bitter and is just done. I do think if bash said they should be friends Joe would say yes for the sake of the show but I very much get the sense it’s bash who has no interest in being friends rn

3. Think they’ll keep it professional in public minus archiving pics which is fair and normal post breakup. but bash will be pretty blatant about his next twink (not confirming they’re together but tagging him in stories etc).

by Anonymousreply 492June 20, 2023 4:15 PM

Fully encourage joe to fuck Kit but at this point almost want miles to fuck him and them to post together just as a real fuck you to connor

by Anonymousreply 493June 20, 2023 4:16 PM

Connor reposted Bash's story. He loves the drama.

by Anonymousreply 494June 20, 2023 5:00 PM

Nick liked a tweet about fucking a celebrity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495June 20, 2023 5:02 PM

R494 He is unemployed so this is all he can do at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 496June 20, 2023 5:05 PM

I guess Joe made Nick re-evaluate his stance on twinks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497June 20, 2023 5:11 PM

R495 so long as that’s all he likes that’s fine

by Anonymousreply 498June 20, 2023 5:11 PM

R495 Not sure it's related to Joe but it's funny.

by Anonymousreply 499June 20, 2023 5:21 PM

Looking at Kit’s Stories from today again. I’ll never not wonder if Will is queer or simply everyone’s token straight friend.

by Anonymousreply 500June 20, 2023 5:24 PM

R498 oh just thought it was funny. Nothing serious.

R497 joe is a top tier twink. Understandable

by Anonymousreply 501June 20, 2023 5:29 PM

R500 I could see Will being the Gen Z version of queer that is similar to most of the actual HS fans. He's mostly straight, but a very strong alley and maybe would try something with a guy if he was drunk enough or met the right person. But mainly he's just accepting of others. He could also be bi though.

by Anonymousreply 502June 20, 2023 5:31 PM

Joe's on Instagram, he liked Derek Chadwick's #sponsored post pretty quickly.

by Anonymousreply 503June 20, 2023 5:34 PM

R503 He's so thirsty for some blond hunk. Joe, I'm sure there's plenty in IMO.

by Anonymousreply 504June 20, 2023 5:38 PM

R504 I think the blonde thing is coincidence considering his other follows. But he definitely wants a big muscular guy

by Anonymousreply 505June 20, 2023 5:51 PM

Bash unarchived three old pics from 2020/21. Joe liked them all before he archived them. Guessing he’s hoping to help hide the mass archiving he’s going to do by keeping the number pretty consistent. The really coupley one of them at the bar, the deja vu one, and I presume the bafta one will be gone. He already changed the caption on the one he drew Joe into (linked)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506June 20, 2023 5:54 PM

R506 Which ones did he archive?

by Anonymousreply 507June 20, 2023 5:56 PM

R506 What was the old caption?

by Anonymousreply 508June 20, 2023 5:57 PM

R507 no, he unarchived two (sorry not three). Look at the bottom of his feed. My point is I think he’s going to use the increased post number to archive two Joe based ones. And he’s edited the caption on one of the Joe ish ones

by Anonymousreply 509June 20, 2023 5:58 PM

R508 “joe was here and you can’t tell me otherwise”

by Anonymousreply 510June 20, 2023 5:59 PM

R509 What a shitshow. I'm still in denial even though it's been weeks. The breakup came out of nowhere too. I always thought they'd be close friends if they would ever end their relationship. Wild.

by Anonymousreply 511June 20, 2023 6:05 PM

Not to be too frauish on here, but it's been really, really nice to see Joe and Kit coming into their own (especially in the last couple of weeks) after the rough time they had last year. I was thinking about that seeing the pictures of Joe that Kit posted and the videos of Kit dancing.

by Anonymousreply 512June 20, 2023 6:07 PM

R511 eh, we’ll see. I’m also surprised by how messy it is and how (from the outside, obviously idk everything) one sided the anger seems to be. Obviously Joe might be and probably is bitching to family and friends but while I like bash a lot I do think this has been w worse look for him than for Joe. If he has a rebound, calms down, and feels a little bad about it then they may be able to be friendly in the fall. But as Joe I don’t think I could ever exchange more than pleasantries again with connor

by Anonymousreply 513June 20, 2023 6:08 PM

R512 honestly seeing how happy and upbeat they’ve seemed has been really nice. The manner of Kit’s coming out was horrible but I’m glad he seems to be so genuinely happy out. And while joes career progression has been phenomenal, his personal life seems like it would’ve been brutal for most people - called awful things online for his looks, cancelled and called a transphobe (even now still is) for dating someone, later getting dumped or breaking up with that same person while abroad from everyone he knew for 6 months. They’re both strong as hell to get through it

by Anonymousreply 514June 20, 2023 6:11 PM

I'm now manifesting that Joe decides to take Connor as his +1 to Dior instead of Bash, just so I can see you guys lose your minds. I really don't understand how you are all reading so much hate for Joe into Connor's actions. Do you all think Kit hate's Bash now because he's spent time with Joe? The amount of unfollows have been vertually zero. One close relative and one very close childhood friend, neither of whom is famous. That's it. I'm not seeing anything messy about this break up at all, just two people who trying to figure out how to move on from a two year long relationship as best they can.

by Anonymousreply 515June 20, 2023 6:13 PM

It'd be nice if Joe took Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 516June 20, 2023 6:14 PM

Joe should take Sam Roe as his plus one.

by Anonymousreply 517June 20, 2023 6:15 PM

R515 For one, Kit posted Bash on his stories and went to see his play. If he hates Bash, he has a weird way of showing it.

by Anonymousreply 518June 20, 2023 6:23 PM

R515 are you Connor’s random best friend he brings everywhere? People have posted his pattern of behaviour about 6 times. If you’re not convinced that’s up to you, I’m not quite that oblivious. Frankly if Joe brought Connor as a plus one to anything it would hammer home to me even more that Connor is willing to use him for fame and perks but doesn’t care about him as a friend

by Anonymousreply 519June 20, 2023 6:34 PM

Brazilians saying Bash, Will and Yaz are the most beautiful in the cast. I agree with Will and Yaz but I can't believe they don't it in Joe and Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520June 20, 2023 6:44 PM

R520 I did a search on their account and they seem to not like Kit and Joe at all, so they're biased. Also, fuck Brazilians.

by Anonymousreply 521June 20, 2023 6:47 PM

R520 I do think bash, will, Yaz, kit, Joe, and cori are all very very good looking. To my personal tastes, Joe is the hottest by a margin but I really like his personality and I love twinks. Bash kit and Will are all close for me but kit takes two again because I like he and Joe are a bit more wicked. But yeah leaving out Joe and kit as extremely hot is odd

by Anonymousreply 522June 20, 2023 6:51 PM

R520 They’re always thirsty for Bash, and Kit too. Many are weird and rude about Joe for some reason. Just ignore them.

by Anonymousreply 523June 20, 2023 6:52 PM

Kit in the replies and Bash and Connor in the likes. Movie actually doesn't look terrible but I've never fully bought Zendaya as an actress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524June 20, 2023 6:54 PM

R520 Going to keep it real, I wouldn't kick Joe, Kit, and Will out of bed but I don't really care for any of the rest.

by Anonymousreply 525June 20, 2023 6:54 PM

R520 Brazilians as in one random account no one cares about with 0 likes.

Anyways, people can argue all they want but no one cares about the side characters outside of the fandom bubble let's be real. It has always been Kit and Joe.

by Anonymousreply 526June 20, 2023 6:57 PM

I want to see Bash’s cock. You know it’s glorious in the flesh.

They all have their appeal though, too bad they’re on a kids show. Season three will look funny.

by Anonymousreply 527June 20, 2023 6:57 PM

R524 She's not, she should stick to modeling. R525 I get personal preferences but I don't understand the people that call them ugly.

by Anonymousreply 528June 20, 2023 6:58 PM

R527 It’s the big dick energy. Guys with big dicks are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 529June 20, 2023 7:01 PM

Lol made the thread and just now allowed to post in it again. RIP

by Anonymousreply 530June 20, 2023 7:08 PM

Never have I wanted to sniff someone's armpits more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531June 20, 2023 7:08 PM

R531 Those arms and chest combined with that tiny, slutty waist. I really hope that Joe fucks him.

by Anonymousreply 532June 20, 2023 7:12 PM

I’m looking at Kit’s two more recent Instagram posts and there’s something really amusing about the idea that Kit was walking around taking pictures of Joe with both his phone and film camera. How many pictures of Joe does he have combined?

by Anonymousreply 533June 20, 2023 7:15 PM

R533 hopefully the bulk of his photos of Joe are much more NSFW

by Anonymousreply 534June 20, 2023 7:25 PM

I should caveat I guess that this isn’t me saying bash is handling it terribly or being a huge dick. I don’t like Connor but bash is fine. But Joe is handling himself extremely well and comes across looking really good, professional, and mature

by Anonymousreply 535June 20, 2023 7:58 PM

R524 Kit and Joe would both be really good in a Luca movie.

by Anonymousreply 536June 20, 2023 8:05 PM

r524 guessing from that we'll see Bash (and perhaps Connor?) at Loewe

by Anonymousreply 537June 20, 2023 8:14 PM

R536 I'm really hoping the play thing Kit may have auditioned for was both of them. I would absolutely kill to hear how good their chemistry is in a more grown up and in person project

by Anonymousreply 538June 20, 2023 8:24 PM

R537 Maybe, but a Luca Guadagnino movie seems like something they'd like a post about because it's Luca Guadagnino.

by Anonymousreply 539June 20, 2023 8:26 PM

R538 Agreed, although for various reasons I couldn’t get to see it in person so I’d absolutely have to insist on a high quality bootleg.

by Anonymousreply 540June 20, 2023 8:39 PM

I would turn into one of those people that follow bands around on tour, except I would just be camped out at the theater seeing the play repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 541June 20, 2023 8:44 PM

Bash posted again. Nell and others are there. always forget how rich he is (or i suppose, his family). I do think he and Nell have a really cute friendship. Hope Connor enjoys mooching off someone only 8 years younger instead of 10.

by Anonymousreply 542June 20, 2023 8:45 PM

Is Nell the girl standing up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543June 20, 2023 8:46 PM

What is Bash's net worth any clue? Wanted to see if he's in the same boat as his elder sister that is living off their parents money.

by Anonymousreply 544June 20, 2023 8:48 PM

r544 if anything i'd say he'd be richer. He's the dad's only bio kid - obviously his dad doesn't care and treats all three as his own, but there's a chance other family members have trusts for bash they don't for those two.

by Anonymousreply 545June 20, 2023 8:52 PM

Bash is going through the "I'm fine" cope phase a few weeks later than Joe. that's good, let them both get it out of their systems pre premiere.

by Anonymousreply 546June 20, 2023 8:53 PM

R544 online net worth projections are always unreliable, but my guess is Bash is better off than his sister. He definitely comes from an old money type family where all the kids have trust funds. And since his parents definitely didn't need to take any of his child acting money to help pay for household expenses, I'm sure all of his child earnings went straight into his trust fund.

by Anonymousreply 547June 20, 2023 8:53 PM

R542 Tbh it must be a relief to him that without the arsehole HS fans critiquing everything he does he can be more candid about his life. Including about being rich rich.

R544 he works steadily but you’d think a lot of his lifestyle is paid for by family.

Joe’s doing well (and will continue to) but in the immediate term he’s gonna miss those free Villa holidays. Fortunately, he can drown out that loss with endless dick if he chooses

by Anonymousreply 548June 20, 2023 8:55 PM

r548 idk if it's the HS fans or the fact that before this he was with joe and obsessively did not share that part of their lives (both of them).

by Anonymousreply 549June 20, 2023 8:56 PM

Wondering if the class difference ever came to play between Joe and Bash. They are like at the opposite sides of the class spectrum. Joe comes from a working class family and he has had to work his ass off for everything. While it's the complete opposite for Bash.

by Anonymousreply 550June 20, 2023 8:59 PM

R548 Bash's rich life is probably one of the biggest losses for Joe. He's doing far better than most people his age, so he should be proud. I'm sure he's being responsible and saving/investing his money. But Bash seems to have an endless supply of luxury.

by Anonymousreply 551June 20, 2023 9:00 PM

R550 Always wondered how they first got together because they're so different in that aspect.

by Anonymousreply 552June 20, 2023 9:01 PM

Bash has been archiving and unarchiving posts since way before Joe. But most of his older posts make it very clear that his family is loaded. And even when he was with Joe and sharing almost nothing, everyone that followed him even remotely closely knew he comes from a very wealthy family. That's never been the thing HS fans attack him for. Most of the hate he got was either from people who don't like the character of Ben Hope and couldn't separate the cast from the characters, or from homophobic people who hated the idea of him dating Joe.

by Anonymousreply 553June 20, 2023 9:01 PM

R549 YMMV, my take, is that part of what fuelled the desire for privacy was the constant criticism from the fans. Bash (or Joe) could have viewed his wealth as just another thing they would go after them for but totally respect other views as I wasn’t a fan of Bash pre show

by Anonymousreply 554June 20, 2023 9:04 PM

Bash's family wealth is one of those things you could pick up on from his clothes alone. They're all ridiculously expensive and things he wouldn't be able to afford if he was just living on the paychecks from his work. You can tell Will has family wealth for the same reason, though he does mix more expensive pieces with pieces from bridge fashion and mass market brands.

by Anonymousreply 555June 20, 2023 9:06 PM

Joe has the Marvel bag backing him now. So doubt he's missing spending time with some rich snobs. And Marvel bag holds way more weightage than your parents being loaded and you getting to live off it I would say.

by Anonymousreply 556June 20, 2023 9:07 PM

Bash’s family don’t come across as snobs in any way, they just have money.

by Anonymousreply 557June 20, 2023 9:09 PM

This could be bad for the second season. I don't think they'll be able to keep momentum for that long with all the end-of-summer/fall releases.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558June 20, 2023 9:09 PM

R558 Season 3 is already confirmed. And Season 4 is almost confirmed as well. So don't think this will have that much of an affect.

by Anonymousreply 559June 20, 2023 9:11 PM

R558 Should be fine, HS has a lower metric to hit because it's cheaper to make and has less viewing hours. This is so Netflix can save face when they cancel all of those expensive sci-fi shows anyway.

by Anonymousreply 560June 20, 2023 9:14 PM

R559 If the views tank, they won't have a season 4. It all depends on how well this season goes. There's a big chance the changes that Alice made won't make casual fans want to watch repeatedly like they did season 1. The show is extremely short, the only way for them to rank up views is by people re-watching the season.

by Anonymousreply 561June 20, 2023 9:16 PM

r558 it's a half an hour show and very cheap, as others have said. i think this matters more for longer or more expensive shows and esp first seasons, where the rec does go by word of mouth. rn if something isn't an established property (a sequel or based on popular books) it is fucked; this allows it time to build a little

by Anonymousreply 562June 20, 2023 9:16 PM

r561 I think they'd bet on Joe and Kit, not alice, for s4. if they can lock in their salaries soon and keep them reasonably low, banking on the marvel superhero and someone as popular as kit isn't a super hard gamble

by Anonymousreply 563June 20, 2023 9:17 PM

Kit was always the funny case to me in terms of people not being able to figure out if he was wealthy, I think a lot of people assumed because of the acting classes he was in when he was younger and then it turned out his siblings went to schools with no fees and he was likely paying for his own private schooling. The glimpses of the inside of his home also look pretty middle-upper class and he mostly wore white tees and Carhartt before he started getting more into fashion (now its white tees and Carhartt with an expensive Loewe or JW bag).

by Anonymousreply 564June 20, 2023 9:19 PM

R548 ymmv. the villas were nice but joe is pretty consistently employed so doesn't have the time connor does to fly all over for holidays at a house he doesn't own. in the time he does have of, he can afford some nice shit himself. but anyway he seems very down to earth and not like he's "used to" the high life

by Anonymousreply 565June 20, 2023 9:20 PM

R564 if i had to guess i'd say Bash > Will > Kit, Kizzy, Jenny (all seem to have comfortable upbringings, upper middle class) > Joe > Yaz. Cori, Tobie, etc no clue. Bash the richest for SURE and will comfortably next.

by Anonymousreply 566June 20, 2023 9:21 PM

Marvel really is about to give Joe the exposure and the bag as well in the long run. Once Young Avengers get introduced, he's set for life as Wiccan is an extremely important character.

by Anonymousreply 567June 20, 2023 9:22 PM

R563 I think some are blindly believing that we'll get a season 4 when nothing is guaranteed. Yes, season 1 was a huge success. But I've seen many many shows go down in popularity with their second season and get canceled afterward. I re-watched the season the other day and realized how cringe some parts were. People don't seem to get how much of the show's success relied on Kit and Joe (even journalists would say that in their reviews).

by Anonymousreply 568June 20, 2023 9:23 PM

Heartstopper isn't going down in terms of popularity any time soon if the reaction to the preview clip is anything to go by.

by Anonymousreply 569June 20, 2023 9:27 PM

Marvel doesn't pay as much as people think they do, but Joe doesn't seem like he'd make the choice to live a lifestyle like Bash's anyway. He should be more than comfortable.

R568 Netflix UK is losing its flagship series, they basically only have the Bridgertonverse and Heartstopper left. Heartstopper is low budget and brings in a ton of positive press and acclaim. Even if there's a more muted reception to the second season (entirely possible), it's still cheap, they can trot it out to tout how progressive they are in terms of representation, they can produce it while they build up other properties to fill the voids being left. It'll be interesting to see how much they're going to do for S2 press when the ball gets rolling, but they're already betting on it given that they sent Kit and Joe to CCXP, featured the show on Tudum, and have already sent Kit and Joe over to Netflix US for as of yet unknown reason. Kit and Joe also continued to do press throughout the year after the first season was released.

Honestly, it's not that we have hearts in our eyes hoping for a 4th season, it's that when you look at the numbers so far, it's plausible.

by Anonymousreply 570June 20, 2023 9:35 PM

I think the chances of Joe and/or Kit not wanting to do a fourth season (because they have other commitments) is higher than the chances of Netflix not wanting to do a fourth season. But even if they don't love the fandom, I think Joe and Kit both really like working together and are proud of the show. I can't really see either of them turning down a fourth season. But they could definitely demand more money for a fourth season.

I also think Netflix will want to lock them down relatively early (after s2) instead of waiting until after s3, because by the time s3 comes out they could be a lot busier on other projects and less likely to sign on for another round of HS.

by Anonymousreply 571June 20, 2023 9:41 PM

R568 I definitely agree with you. But i think that's my point. I have also seen shows tank and get less popular, but I think just the huge buzz surrounding Kit and Joe will help s2 do well. even if it's poorly critically reviewed minus their acting, that will probably be wnough to get them the s4 renewal. Kit and Joe's buzz isn't just confined to "great in this show", which I think is a big thing. Kit's engagement is genuinely insane; PR specialists try to replicate that and can't. Joe's star is firmly on the rise, and I am quite sure will only get bigger with agatha, esp as his costars seem to love him and will hype him up. the show just on its own, no faith. but netflix seeing specifically the clout they can get off those two is good.

by Anonymousreply 572June 20, 2023 9:42 PM

R570 he also seems like the type to just throw a lot in savings or a financial advisor, tbh. after a few marvel shows and movies, even if not croft levels of family wealth, he will be more than fine even if he never worked again (and i think his career will only improve)

by Anonymousreply 573June 20, 2023 9:44 PM

hoping jonathan bailey is at ami again and he and joe fuck. preferably clearly flirting while at the event for all our enjoyment

by Anonymousreply 574June 20, 2023 9:48 PM

the RWRB texts were not much better than alice's tbh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575June 20, 2023 9:58 PM

R574 I’d love to see footage of Joe actively flirting with Jonathan. Those clips of him and Ben Barnes were so cute and assume it would be similar.

I’m the guy who said Joe would miss the villas - I was very much generalising (projecting) that most would for the holidays. Totally agree with all that he seems pretty down to earth (with a healthy but not excessive taste for nice clothes) and would probably be quite sensible with cash. I don’t see him spending big in the way Yaz seems to (though I have less than no idea what her YSL deal is worth - maybe she’s set).

does anyone know what Marvel would have been paying Joe?

by Anonymousreply 576June 20, 2023 9:58 PM

r576 i think the ballpark was 500K for agatha

re the villas, you're probably right. I'm just being a little petty because i think bash is being petty rn for no reason. i'm sure there's a lot he'll miss about the relationship and bash's family and vice versa, even if the breakup is for the best.

by Anonymousreply 577June 20, 2023 10:00 PM

r551 not shading bash, not his fault his family is rich and i do think he's hardworking. but there is a level of pride you can have in your achievements that comes from earning them purely through grit (and some luck) that i think joe and tbh even yaz, much as she annoys us, can have. So not sure he'll miss the luxury too much, he seemed extremely proud (rightfully0 of landing wiccan because he worked his ass off for it

by Anonymousreply 578June 20, 2023 10:03 PM

The breakup will only do them both good.

by Anonymousreply 579June 20, 2023 10:05 PM

R579 i mean i think they'll both be fine and find more compatible partners. but I will be frank that being linked with joe was helpful for bash getting invites to events and things he wouldn't have otherwise, so at least in the short term unsure if that's true

by Anonymousreply 580June 20, 2023 10:07 PM

Do think it's funny Bash didn't bother tagging any of the random friends who were there minus the one true mutual he had with Joe. the pettiness is a little funny. And before anyone comes in upset that i'm speculating based on nothing - I know that I am and I'm not holding a grudge about it or insisting Bash is a demon

by Anonymousreply 581June 20, 2023 10:11 PM

No Joe at SDCC, Marvel is skipping Hall H entirely this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582June 20, 2023 10:14 PM

Joe does not need Bash for money or fancy villa trips. When you get a level of fame everyone starts throwing free things at you. He's also a hot little twink and I'll leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 583June 20, 2023 10:14 PM

R577 that’s no bad considering it’s only one of his jobs this year. God knows I don’t want to get into the does Kit earn more for HS and is that fair shit, but I do wonder what Joe negotiated S2&3 for. As Marvel wasn’t a lock he was probably pretty keen to sign back on without too much fuss (speculation only)

by Anonymousreply 584June 20, 2023 10:15 PM

R584 I think their salaries were probably comparable with Kit earning a bit more. People vary on whether or not that's fair; I think it's not but hardly Kit's fault so whatever. I know he signed s2 and s3 the same time but CAA is truly excellent at renegotiating and taking advantage of contract terms, so can see them leveraging for more for s3

by Anonymousreply 585June 20, 2023 10:16 PM

R583 him and Jonathan Bailey fucking around would be hot but also so fucking funny to me. Bash would literally not be able to avoid seeing Joe anywhere on his feed or in the streets

by Anonymousreply 586June 20, 2023 10:18 PM

It’s like any other job. The more experience you have, the higher your starting salary is.

by Anonymousreply 587June 20, 2023 10:20 PM

r587 don't want to get into that, i think 4584 was wise to say let's not poke that subject either way.

by Anonymousreply 588June 20, 2023 10:21 PM

R585 I didn’t think Kit was repped by CAA in the UK? I also continue to voice my amazement that Joe has stayed with his UK agent who, as someone with absolutely no knowledge, seems a bit basic. I really didn’t mean to get into the higher salary stuff - I’m specifically interested in Joe because he’s new and his Agents don’t seem to be top tier. That being said he got Agatha without a U.S. agent so he’s clearly a determined guy who I suspect knows his worth

by Anonymousreply 589June 20, 2023 10:23 PM

Another hypo since the content has paused.

By the premiere, do you think Bash and Joe will be on speaking terms? Or will Bash just skip the premiere/will they ignore ne another there

by Anonymousreply 590June 20, 2023 10:23 PM

R589 Kit's with WME/ITG, Joe's with Markham, Froggatt & Irwin/CAA.

by Anonymousreply 591June 20, 2023 10:24 PM

R590 If there's a proper premiere with a red carpet, I doubt Bash would resist the urge to go.

by Anonymousreply 592June 20, 2023 10:25 PM

If Bash goes back to making Heartstopper his entire personality in the coming weeks like a main lead would, people are about to be pissed. And this time he'll only have the handful of Bash stans defending him.

by Anonymousreply 593June 20, 2023 10:28 PM

R592 there will be a premier - Kit on a red carpet is gold for Netflix engagement. Assume there will be some dicey stuff around them promoting work in the US when SAG strikes? Even as the show is UK both of them must be SAG members, right? Joe in particular as he’s worked there so recently

by Anonymousreply 594June 20, 2023 10:33 PM

R588 Not sure why this is a 'sore' subject. Kit had more experience, he was the co-lead so he made more than Joe in the first season. You would have to be delusional to think this isn't fair. If he has good agents, he'll probably make a lot more for S2-3 and possibly 4. Joe, at 19, made (probably) 500K for 6 months of work, staring in his new Marvel show. He is doing more than fine.

by Anonymousreply 595June 20, 2023 10:34 PM

R590 His mom/people/friends (espeically his currently unemployed friend) need to tell him to suck it up and promote it and go to the premiere since it's good for his career. If he skips the premiere or any promotion he's being immature honestly. I think he'll be a professional for what it's worth. Just not promote it as much. And I'm sure they'll ignore each other. Maybe fuck in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 596June 20, 2023 10:35 PM

R594 As long as the writers are on strike the talk shows will be dark. Otherwise, they should be fine. They'd be promoting a project that isn't a SAG production, so they wouldn't be bound by SAG's strike and a lot of the things they would do for promo wouldn't make them scabs anyway (YouTube videos, magazine covers). Industry DLer, please confirm I'm right.

by Anonymousreply 597June 20, 2023 10:36 PM

[quote]Maybe fuck in the bathroom.

Found Bash's DL account.

by Anonymousreply 598June 20, 2023 10:37 PM

R594

im guessing Joe already got his Sag membership with the Agatha filming. Im kinda hoping that sag doesn’t strike, we already missed out on a big promotion for the show.

Im terms of agents, i’d be happy if Joe were to drop Prosper Pr and get someone else. at least with MFI he got Agatha. his pr agency needs to promote him more

by Anonymousreply 599June 20, 2023 10:37 PM

R599 He should move over to Public Eye. They do well for Kit, Yaz, and Will.

by Anonymousreply 600June 20, 2023 10:40 PM

Beyond a reunion seeming unrealistic at this point, I like Joe too much to want that for him.

by Anonymousreply 601June 21, 2023 6:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!