Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Quick question: why can’t I see my replies on any post when I’m signed in? When I sign out, I can see them. ???

?? Please assist.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2023 6:29 AM

You have ignored yourself, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2023 5:45 AM

Find yourself in the ignore list and unblock yourself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2023 5:46 AM

Sounds like you have yourself on block from your own self

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2023 5:47 AM

Yes, just go to the Ignore list and unblock yourself.

The ignore list is the Circle with the Slash through at top of screen on a desktop computer. That symbol generally doesn't appear when your on DL on your phone.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2023 6:01 AM

Maybe you got tired of reading your own replies? I know we have had enough, too.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2023 6:21 AM

Hahaha. r5. Hahahah.

Thanks to the others.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2023 6:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!