Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Robert F. Kennedy Outlines His Agenda for President

>Will not allow gun control, blames psychiatric drugs for mass shootings.

>Will ban pharmaceutical advertising and unravel agency capture

>Rejects davos on Climate Change, wants to focus on cleaning up the environment and producing the cleanest most economically viable energy and disavows all geoengineering or social control to control climate change.

>Will de escalate Ukraine war and stop funding foreign adventures, meet with China to make peace

>Will create national energy grid akin to phone lines or railroads

>Will rebuild US industrial base, opposes free trade agreements.

>Wants to restore Gold standard and supports right to use Bitcoin

>Will "COMPLETELY SEAL" the border, referenced Israeli use of technology to keep African migrants out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2023 3:21 AM

He is running as a Democrat? WTF

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2023 4:57 AM

Already sucking up to celebrity rabbi Shmuley Boteach. Michael Jackson would be so pleased.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2023 5:00 AM

Excluding Bitcoin some very good proposals there. And it' s getting more difficult to silence him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2023 5:18 AM

[quote]Wants to restore Gold standard and supports right to use Bitcoin

That sounds diametrically opposed, but what should I expect? He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2023 5:22 AM

Some of that is very needed

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2023 5:22 AM

[quote]Excluding Bitcoin some very good proposals there.

Just a reminder: he is a LUNATIC IDIOT.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2023 5:22 AM

[quote]Will create national energy grid akin to phone lines or railroads

Gosh, I wish somebody would have thought of that before now! Imagine what we could do if the states were interconnected and could transfer electricity between them (with the exception of Texas, of course, because they're special)!

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2023 5:26 AM

He’s also an AIDS denialist.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2023 7:41 AM

Really, R5? Which part of that platform is needed? The climate change denialism? The gutting of federal authorities on food and drugs? “Sealing” the border? All nonsense.

Just vote GOP then.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2023 8:51 AM

Well, he certainly has out of left field ideas. I will give him extra points for originality.

He won't be getting my vote, but I do find him oddly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2023 9:09 AM

What a loon.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2023 10:21 AM

I'm such a cunt. Vote for my husband!

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2023 10:26 AM

Alicia Silverstone has said “As if!” to the Democratic establishment and given her support to long-shot presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, Silverstone explains that she changed her voter registration to Independent last year after feeling “deeply disappointed with political leadership at every turn. The division, the lies, the profiteering at the expense of the people and public health.”

“Public health” is what has set the anti-vaccine Kennedy apart from other Democratic figures and what has kept him ostracized from the party of his family legacy. Silverstone has been famously against vaccines for years, though she makes no specific mention of vaccines in her post:

Bobby is a true leader. He loves our country deeply and is the most courageous warrior. He fights for all mothers and children. He fights for our planet, fairness, and freedom.

He is someone who can unify the divide in this country. He is a walking history book; a passionate loving human with no tolerance for corruption or bullying.

I love his vision of peace, unity, and justice for all. I am uplifted by his commitment to protect civil and worker rights as well as our children’s health. We need leaders who will resolve poverty, pollution, inequality, and stop wars… Bobby is that leader.

Kennedy recently made his case on Twitter Spaces with Elon Musk and 𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝑬𝑶 𝑱𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑫𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚.

CNN poll democratic support for Kennedy is up to 20%.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2023 7:21 PM

His whore mother drank during pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2023 7:33 PM

He lost me with his sucking up to China schtick.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2023 1:18 AM

He lost me with his ANTI FUCKING VACCINE INSANITY years ago.

Won't read his fucking platform. Won't listen to a word he has to say. He's CANCELLED from life.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2023 1:24 AM

Connor Roy would be better.

by Anonymousreply 17June 9, 2023 1:35 AM

Rosemary Kennedy was smarter after her lobotomy than this drooling, stammering loon-bag.

by Anonymousreply 18June 9, 2023 1:38 AM

“Robert, get in this house right NOW!!!”

by Anonymousreply 19June 9, 2023 1:53 AM

What does r8 mean?

He doesn't believe AIDS exists?

Can someone explain?

by Anonymousreply 20June 9, 2023 2:41 AM

If Kennedy was really so bad the DNC wouldn't have had to already rig the game for Biden by ruling out debates. Joe would just slap him down like Lloyd Bentsen did to Dan Quayle.

But instead they have to hide the president from the voters as much as possible.

by Anonymousreply 21June 9, 2023 2:54 AM

R21, honey, the President of the United States is not going to debate this crackpot anti-vaxx Kennedy shmoe.

by Anonymousreply 22June 9, 2023 3:06 AM

R21 no one is hiding jack shit. He’s photographed every day or two, and gives frequent national addresses.

Why waste the time of a real president with this antivaxxer trash?

by Anonymousreply 23June 9, 2023 3:21 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!