Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tightwad Tammy: Woman Hires $9k Hitman to Whack the Wife of Her Online Crush

What a cheap bitch.

She saw the married man on match.com and she just HAD to have him. At a reasonable price, of course.

Seriously, though. Nine grand? You can’t even get a decent used car for that price anymore. No wonder the hitman snitched.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2023 4:19 PM

The things we do for love

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2023 4:38 AM

You can hire hitman on the dark web for less than that… so I’ve heard.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2023 4:46 AM

Her photo is here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2023 4:48 AM

You’d think with all those muscles, she could ice the broad herself

by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2023 4:11 AM

And faces 10 years. This is one of the reason why the female criminal stat is so skewed. They’re as crazy as men they conduct themselves differently. They don’t murder, they have people murdered so they get lesser sentences and such lol.

by Anonymousreply 5June 7, 2023 5:20 AM

How could a paragon of mental health such as she, be single?

by Anonymousreply 6June 7, 2023 10:57 AM

R5 Because men don’t hire hitmen. Also note it’s not “hitwomen”

by Anonymousreply 7June 7, 2023 11:18 AM

That was sarcasm ^

by Anonymousreply 8June 7, 2023 11:20 AM

For THIS GUY?

You're going to hire a hitman and then throw your whole life away for THIS MAN?

She really is crazy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 7, 2023 1:42 PM

She looks crazy. I wonder if they slept together, or if they were really just hiking buddies.

by Anonymousreply 10June 7, 2023 2:17 PM

Well, getting rid of the wife is part one.

Did she hire another hitman to get rid of her frightening face?

by Anonymousreply 11June 7, 2023 2:18 PM

“Women are much more in touch with their emotions.”

by Anonymousreply 12June 7, 2023 2:19 PM

R12 I said NO BULLETS! It needs to look like an accident! For one thing, we can't have any flatfoots nosing around my business thinking I killed her. Also, we need her life insurance to pay out so we can get plastic surgery (new face for me, new dick for him). And I am NOT doing another trip to discount Paraguayan surgeons!

by Anonymousreply 13June 7, 2023 4:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!