Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Caption This Photo

Give it your best shot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2023 7:45 AM

Tacky 1 and Tacky 2 Party in the Hood

by Anonymousreply 1June 6, 2023 1:24 AM

I knew NeNe was living with da roaches but Lorrrrrrrd, chile!

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2023 1:27 AM

Balenciaga is so damn ghetto

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2023 1:34 AM

Balenciaga is so damn ghetto

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2023 1:35 AM

I didn't know Ne Ne, and lil Wayne were a thing.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2023 1:37 AM

What does Ne Ne do these days?

For money? Kicks? Shits and giggles?

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2023 1:38 AM

"Random fat people I don't know"

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2023 1:39 AM

Question for our DL fashion boys, when a brand like Balenciaga begins creating designs for an urban wear or streetwear market, does that add to their long term brand image? I mean, Gucci is so tacky now except the discreet gucci loafers. I'm stodgy I know, but I wouldn't wear something with a gucci logo on it if you gave it to me and paid me to wear it. As I said though, I am not into fashion. Cozy in my old preppy clothes - all I've ever worn.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2023 1:44 AM

Andy Cohen is looking bad these days.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2023 2:12 AM

"Where did you think you were going today ? To a tea dance ?"

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2023 2:23 AM

“Yes, we’re conjoined at her right tit—yes, we are!”

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2023 2:33 AM

"Who coaxed the blues right out of the horn? Nene...

Who charmed the husk right off of the corn ? Nene"

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2023 2:42 AM

"Only their mother could tell them apart"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2023 2:45 AM

OP, are you Jabba?

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2023 2:50 AM

I saw two hosses outside freezing they asses off!

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2023 2:51 AM

Nikka built like a Airpod.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2023 2:59 AM

Tonight on "The Swan". A dramatic makeover changes LaHoyah's life forever. But are more tears shed over answered prayers than unanswered ones?

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 4:25 AM

[quote] "Question for our DL fashion boys, when a brand like Balenciaga begins creating designs for an urban wear or streetwear market, does that add to their long term brand image?"

It does, R8. Sure. But it's sportswear designed with a basis in many years of the maison's archival material, combined with current trends. That archive...that heart of the brand contains its DNA. All of the garments contain some of that DNA in the form of some chatacteristic inherent in the work of Balenciaga.

But it DOES give them street cred without destroying the brand's DNA.

I mean, Gucci is so tacky now except the discreet gucci loafers. I'm stodgy I know, but I wouldn't wear something with a gucci logo on it if you gave it to me and paid me to wear it. As I said though, I am not into fashion. Cozy in my old preppy clothes - all I've ever worn.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2023 6:29 AM

HEY YA'LL! I FUCKED UP R18. PLEASE DISREGARD IT, AND READ THIS ONE INSTEAD. THANKS.

[quote] "Question for our DL fashion boys, when a brand like Balenciaga begins creating designs for an urban wear or streetwear market, does that add to their long term brand image?"

It does. Sure. But it's sportswear designed with a basis in many years of the maison's archival material, combined with current trends. That archive...that heart of the brand contains its DNA. All of the garments contain some of that DNA in the form of some chatacteristic inherent in the work of Balenciaga.

But it DOES give them street cred, without damaging or downgrading the brand's image.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2023 6:32 AM

Camel toe wanna be Beyoncé and Kanye in drag?

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2023 7:12 AM

It's nice to see Kandi and Nene hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2023 7:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!