Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BREAKING: Kathy Hilton Not Returning To ‘The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills’ Season 13 After Two Seasons As A “Friend Of

Kathy Hilton Kathy Hilton Tommy Garcia/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty Images

Kathy Hilton will not be returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 13 after being featured on the show as a “friend of.”

Hilton has appeared throughout the show’s history as she is the older sister of cast member Kyle Richards and former housewife Kim Richards. However, Hilton became an official cast member when she was prominently featured in a recurring manner in Season 11 and Season 12.

The socialite is not leaving reality shows or the NBCU family as she will be featured in the second season of her daughter’s show on Peacock.

Kathy Hilton Kathy Hilton Tommy Garcia/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty Images

Kathy Hilton will not be returning to The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 13 after being featured on the show as a “friend of.”

Hilton has appeared throughout the show’s history as she is the older sister of cast member Kyle Richards and former housewife Kim Richards. However, Hilton became an official cast member when she was prominently featured in a recurring manner in Season 11 and Season 12.

The socialite is not leaving reality shows or the NBCU family as she will be featured in the second season of her daughter’s show on Peacock. Related Story Padma Lakshmi Exiting 'Top Chef' After 17 Years

“No, I’m doing Paris in Love,” she told E! News when asked if she would be coming back to RHOBH‘s upcoming season.

Although Hilton won’t be in Season 13 of the long-running show, she only had good things to say adding, “I know it’s going to be great. It’s always interesting and fun and lots of drama.”

Hilton’s departure from RHOBH comes after falling out with her real-life sister Kyle after not feeling supported in her feud with co-star Lisa Rinna. Rinna accused Hilton of badmouthing the cast, including her sister, during an alleged meltdown in Aspen. Although cameras filmed the cast trip, that particular moment was not.

The rift between Hilton and Rinna caused shockwaves that were felt at BravoCon, Bravo’s annual fan event. During a panel with the stars of RHOBH, Rinna was booed while Hilton was always one of the most acclaimed stars during her appearances at different events.

Hilton had previously hinted that she would not return to the show if Rinna and Erika Jayne came back. Although Rinna exited the franchise earlier this year, Jayne is returning.

RHOBH Season 13 recently wrapped filming for their upcoming season and is slated to air later this year on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2023 12:08 AM

Do you think the Rothschilds are embarrassed by their inlaws, don't care, or cheering them on.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 11:59 PM

[quote]Kathy Hilton Kathy Hilton Tommy Garcia/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank/Getty Images

OP your cut and past skills suck donkey dick.

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2023 12:36 AM

I know. I just caught that after I pasted the article. Usually, I'm not that bad.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2023 12:47 AM

[quote] OP your cut and past skills suck donkey dick.

But if you're going to be a cunt and call me out on it, at least have your grammar in order. It's cut and PASTE.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2023 12:48 AM

Good, she's an absolute cunt. Hated seeing gays worship this Trump loving trash bag.

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2023 12:50 AM

Be that as it may OP/R4 your cut and paste skills suck donkey dick.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2023 12:51 AM

Is there a thread for the new season?

by Anonymousreply 7October 31, 2023 11:02 PM

Quite a filter OP has found

by Anonymousreply 8October 31, 2023 11:23 PM

She is pretty messy. And she’s on something like Xanax or Ativan like that NJ nut Theresa.

by Anonymousreply 9October 31, 2023 11:42 PM

Her pussy stinks

by Anonymousreply 10November 1, 2023 12:01 AM

She’s afraid she’ll be teased about her bigheaded grandson.

by Anonymousreply 11November 1, 2023 12:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!