Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays wearing shirts like this in WeHo Pride only fuel the homophobes

I am always fighting for LGBT but I can’t defend t-shirts like this. They should know better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2023 7:53 PM

Oh great, ANOTHER trans thread.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 11:58 PM

Shirts like what, OP? What you have posted to ImgBB? What are these shirts? Where did they come from? What do they say? Where do you buy them? Why would these shirts "fuel" anybody?

Why didn't you provide any actual useful information? Why didn't you link to the photo you provided? D@vida, why don't you lay off the trans panic already? I don't expect this thread to last long.

FF away!

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2023 12:01 AM

"I am always fighting for LGBT..."

Such pure, unadulterated horseshit.

May wr see your curriculum vitae to back up your bullcrap assertion.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2023 12:12 AM

These threads stink of troll. It's one thing if it's the occasional thread but they're being regularly posted and seem like astroturfing designed to try to create a culture war.

by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2023 12:18 AM

I agree with OP. Who the fuck cares what people wear, who are these snowflakes that crumble at the sight of a rainbow? Sad

by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2023 12:20 AM

Another delusional narcissist attempting to derail Democrats by running as a third party candidate. Just when you thought Bernie Sanders was politically dead and buried, here comes the male Maya Angelou who thinks he's Che Guevara ready to monopolize the follow spot.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2023 2:36 AM

Wrong thread, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2023 2:38 AM

Yup, sorry!

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2023 2:39 AM

OP that is actually horrifying - I hope you are just being an ass posting stuff like that.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2023 2:45 AM

Sometimes you have to admit at a minimum loose messaging.

by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2023 2:47 AM

It is a stupid shirt that plays right into the "gays are pedophiles" stereotype but I still think OP is the anti-trans looney toon troll.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2023 3:10 AM

Why is the message loose, R10? Did it dilate too long?

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2023 4:20 AM

I don't see the problem, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2023 5:12 AM

Geriatrics like these can be easily ignored.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2023 12:20 PM

Dollars to donuts that's a photoshopped image and OP is a troll.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2023 12:35 PM

Either wear the shirt, or the Reich Wing will come for you, too.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2023 12:38 PM

So stunning and brave!

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 12:45 PM

I believe the thinking behind LGBTQ teen sex has always been: if there's no danger of pregnancy and it's consensual- what's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2023 1:02 PM

R18, go troll somewhere else. That's not "the thinking behind LGBTQ teen sex." Troll. Are you on DeSantis's payroll? You aren't gay.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2023 1:05 PM

trans kids are creepy and their parents are even creepier.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2023 1:22 PM

R20 is the creepiest of all.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2023 1:55 PM

That shirt IS creepy. Kids are not sexy. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 22June 6, 2023 2:18 PM

I don't know if the image above is photoshopped but you can buy the tee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 6, 2023 2:24 PM

Anyone can fucking upload an image to a t-shirt site. Is this Hayate Clothing place a serious vendor?

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2023 2:29 PM

What is a serious vendor of tee shirts? The place does vend!

by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2023 3:23 PM

Poor Desmond looks like a holocaust victim and used to hang with Michael Alig.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2023 3:25 PM

No-one says 'vend'. And you know what I mean - there are many sites where anyone can upload any picture and it'll be printed on a t-shirt. What I mean is someone who has stores and a reputation/image/brand to protect.

by Anonymousreply 27June 6, 2023 3:26 PM

R24 is correct. This is an obvious hoax. Why is the media covering this? It would cause a controversy at pride, people would not be okay with it. That man would be doxxed by now.

Stop falling for fake news. Use your brain. This doesn't pass the smell test unless you're a transphobe who's never been to pride.

by Anonymousreply 28June 6, 2023 3:29 PM

*"Why ISN'T the media covering this..."

by Anonymousreply 29June 6, 2023 3:29 PM

F&F OP

by Anonymousreply 30June 6, 2023 3:32 PM

This looks shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 6, 2023 3:46 PM

OP needs a red tag.

by Anonymousreply 32June 6, 2023 4:36 PM

[quote]Poor Desmond looks like a holocaust victim

He is really unfortunate looking. Even with makeup.

by Anonymousreply 33June 6, 2023 7:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!