Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ben Affleck's Dunkin Donuts Commercial

Is he broke???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 8:53 AM

He's probably getting paid in donuts since he seems to eat them a lot.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 11:42 PM

You ever get offered millions of dollars for 1 day of work?

by Anonymousreply 2June 6, 2023 12:12 AM

Yes. It was like putting a rancid eggplant in your mouth but I got over it. Eventually.

by Anonymousreply 3June 6, 2023 12:15 AM

Well, I gotta say that's a funny premise. Did you see the ones of him operating the Dunkin drive-thru register? His Boston accent is masterful. I guess cuz it's real? (I live in Mass)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 6, 2023 12:23 AM

He's not as fun as Ryan. Ben comes off sad and depressing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 6, 2023 12:26 AM

As a native Bostonian, I appreciate and can still laugh at the accent. It's wicked retahded.

by Anonymousreply 6June 6, 2023 12:42 AM

Poor Ben. He looks f**ked out. That evil, controlling, sex-mad woman is draining him of his semen, causing him to age rapidly. That marriage won't last. Remember, you read it here. That unholy marriage will end. Ben's no more than a babysitter for her kids. Who knows what she's doing. Ben looks drained. She's a psychic vampire. SAVE BEN! SAVE BEN!

by Anonymousreply 7June 6, 2023 1:03 AM

Is he having an affair with the actor with the cleft palate who shows up in all his movies?

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2023 2:13 AM

Dunno, but heard he’s well-hung (?).

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2023 2:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 6, 2023 2:33 AM

Hahaha like a multi millionaire masshole would ever like Dunkin’s coffee.

by Anonymousreply 11June 6, 2023 3:23 AM

J.Lo, who wears the pants in the relationship, told him he'd have to start earning his keep around the place. He was forced to take the first job they called him with.

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2023 3:31 AM

Gimme that donut- I said give it to me!

*SLAP*

Get out of this house. Get out before I kill you...

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2023 4:18 AM

Broke? No, he needed the extra couple mil to avoid the mortgage on the $60 mil house in LA he just bought.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2023 5:17 AM

White Diamonds haze filter on JLo in that Dunkins bit.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2023 5:54 AM

Ben's commercial block is charming on the surface. But it's really thoroughly depressing underneath.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2023 6:48 AM

At R10 ,is that a beached whale wistfully wishing someone would roll it back out to sea?

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 8:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!