Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It’s official! Mike Pence is in!

Let’s try to contain our excitement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2023 8:27 PM

What a joke

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 4:03 PM

gurl bye

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 4:05 PM

First Lady Mother!

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 4:20 PM

Spineless spigot of sputum.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 4:22 PM

He might deserve a Profile in Courage award for Jan. 6 if he weren’t such a coward.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 4:23 PM

We’re ready to hit the campaign trail!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 4:30 PM

That fly was wild as it was happening.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 4:33 PM

What's his play here? He knows he's not winning or getting picked for VP by Trump/DeSantis. Is it a pure vanity run?

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 4:49 PM

Delusional…

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 4:51 PM

Beats getting a real job.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 5:05 PM

Mother wears the pants

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2023 5:10 PM

Like sex with him must be, so goes this announcement: anticlimactic.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2023 5:14 PM

Maybe he'll finally say a word against Trump on the campaign trail? Or is this a Trump-world gambit to steal some of DeSantis' crazy Christian support? I shouldn't even try to understand the thinking behind these maniacs

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2023 5:31 PM

Bless his heart

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2023 5:31 PM

Could be that he's just gathering data for 2028. Most candidates that will fall to Trump will obviously return with a vengeance then.

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2023 5:34 PM

He won’t even win ínvios home state - Indiana.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 5:38 PM

Connor Roy would outpoll him.

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2023 5:39 PM

That will be a huge waste of money

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2023 5:42 PM

Is he going to legally change his name to None of the Above?

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2023 5:43 PM

Look on the bright side -- he's stating his boundaries vis-a-vis Trumptard and the Qnuts. I think it's sort of adorable.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 5:48 PM

Isn’t this a relaunch? Feels like he already announced this about 5 - 6 months ago.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2023 5:53 PM

Pence is going to win. He has a much tighter neckgyna than Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 5:56 PM

My left nut sack has a better chance at winning.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2023 5:57 PM

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!

Mike Pence's 9 inch black dildo is all the way in!!!

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2023 5:57 PM

He's adorbs!

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2023 6:11 PM

Mike Pence is in what? Debt?

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2023 6:13 PM

There gonna hang him out to dry.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2023 6:19 PM

Mike Prance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2023 6:43 PM

WHY are YOU so happy promoting this news? Pence is just as much a NUT as Trump. We don't need the likes of him. Boo! Boo!

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2023 6:46 PM

as much as I despise Pence, I have to give him credit for not going along with Trump & Co. and their attempts not certify the election results. Trust me, I hate Pence, but he did the right thing as he could have just as easily gone along with the plot to overthrow the results.

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2023 6:55 PM

He's not the only one that joined the race today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2023 7:00 PM

<- looks like The Wolfman raped Blacula's Daughter.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2023 7:11 PM

[quote]Isn’t this a relaunch? Feels like he already announced this about 5 - 6 months ago.

It's not a relaunch! It's a return!

by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2023 7:23 PM

R30. It was literally the least he could do

by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2023 8:07 PM

R34, I too hate Pence, but I will give him credit for doing the right thing as people were calling for him to be hanged.

by Anonymousreply 35June 5, 2023 8:35 PM

Clownshit show continues.

by Anonymousreply 36June 5, 2023 8:37 PM

R35. Pence enabled Trump since 2016 up to this present day. What Pence did on Jan 6, 2021 was purely ceremonial. He had no power to do anything but what he did. Pence gets no credit for anything on Jan 6.

by Anonymousreply 37June 5, 2023 9:24 PM

He will not be allowed to hold a private conversation with 51% of Americans 🇺🇸

by Anonymousreply 38June 5, 2023 10:12 PM

^“I’m get so excited, that I just can’t hide it”

by Anonymousreply 39June 5, 2023 10:16 PM

Pence did the “right thing “ because Dan Quayle told him he had no other choice. It wasn’t Pence’s first choice to do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 40June 5, 2023 10:22 PM

¡JEB!

by Anonymousreply 41June 5, 2023 11:10 PM

Mama Karen gets credit for growing out those hideous flyover bangs and dropping some weight; now if she could just stop making a show of her religion....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 6, 2023 12:33 AM

I've always wondered, Is Mike Pence's pubic hair the color of young adulthood (dark brown,) or is it white as the hair on his head?

I think it's a large bush, given his eyebrows and head hair; but I'm sure his wife makes him shave it down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 6, 2023 12:44 AM

There's those buzzwords again: America! Freedom! Values?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 6, 2023 12:46 AM

That web page is for shit. And Kirk Cameron? Barf.

by Anonymousreply 45June 6, 2023 12:48 AM

Watching MSNBC cover his announcement today, Chris Jansing was discussing this with John Kasich, and a couple others. I'm just not sure which was the better burn:

-- The intentional one when Jansing reads a quote describing Pence as about as exciting as a Mayonnaise Sandwich on toast; OR

-- The unintentional one when Jansing prepares to cut-away to the announcement, "I'm sorry but Mike Pence is taking the stage so we're going to... wait, is that his brother? I can't tell the difference. I guess it's his brother, ok never mind"

I'm leaning towards the latter because once I thought it over mayo is a helluva lot spicier than Pence. If Mike Pence ran a marathon and then didn't shower for a week his asshole STILL wouldn't be tangy. Perhaps that's why Mother is with him?

by Anonymousreply 46June 7, 2023 5:32 PM

The man always looks like he has constipation.

by Anonymousreply 47June 7, 2023 6:24 PM

He wants the ultimate revenge on the Priests who used him as a pass-around bottom.

by Anonymousreply 48June 7, 2023 6:31 PM

I hate to say it but I'd rather have him than Trump or DeSantis, if we're gonna go red. Which who knows? we may

by Anonymousreply 49June 7, 2023 6:40 PM

I think he elevates the competition for the GOP nomination. He’s not going to play dirty.

by Anonymousreply 50June 7, 2023 6:44 PM

[quote]Mother wears the pants

I should say not! Ladies pants are the devil’s gateway to women’s lib!

by Anonymousreply 51June 7, 2023 6:49 PM

R49, Hutchinson is my preferred choice for the GOP nomination out of those who have currently declared, but I think Christie would also be a better choice than Pence.

by Anonymousreply 52June 7, 2023 11:32 PM

From today's NY Times:

Mr. Pence also opposes gay marriage and has suggested that Obergefell v. Hodges, the Supreme Court ruling that legalized it nationally, conflicts with religious freedom. In Congress, he voted against employment nondiscrimination protections for gay people, and, like many other Republicans, has described the affirmation of transgender students as “radical gender ideology.”

In 2015, as the governor of Indiana, he drew national attention for signing the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which prompted outrage at the possibility that business owners would be empowered to refuse service to L.G.B.T.Q. people. Taken aback by the strength of the backlash, Mr. Pence and Republican legislators amended the law to say it did not authorize such discrimination, a retreat some Christian conservatives saw as a setback.

by Anonymousreply 53June 7, 2023 11:35 PM

R49 and r51 are fucking pussies! Willing to settle on a particular candidate should we go red? WTF!?!?!??????

If this country votes some fascist pseudo-conservative “Republican” hypocrite, that’s when we start to BURN THIS MOTHAFUCKER DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 54June 8, 2023 2:17 AM

[quote]In 2015, as the governor of Indiana, he drew national attention for signing the Religious Freedom Restoration Act, which prompted outrage at the possibility that business owners would be empowered to refuse service to L.G.B.T.Q. people. Taken aback by the strength of the backlash, Mr. Pence and Republican legislators amended the law to say it did not authorize such discrimination

I think that's the important thing, that makes him better than some alternatives on the GOP side. He's really religious, but he has shown he will back down if convinced to. Plus, he won't knowingly do anything illegal.

by Anonymousreply 55June 8, 2023 6:01 AM

He thinks he can pull some of the evangelicals from trump. He is a true believer, but they aren't. They will hold their nose and stick with trump to further their agenda.

Fucking crackers

by Anonymousreply 56June 8, 2023 7:20 AM

Too bad he took after his mother instead of his father. I heard he was almost HUNG.

by Anonymousreply 57June 8, 2023 7:31 AM

[quote]Hutchinson is my preferred choice for the GOP nomination out of those who have currently declared

Hutchinson is very right-wing. He doesn't support any restrictions on guns -- not even on assault weapons.

by Anonymousreply 58June 8, 2023 7:57 AM

Hey R54, what did I do wrong?

by Anonymousreply 59June 8, 2023 8:41 AM

I’ve always voted Democrat since I was18, but the more I think about it I really don’t see the point in voting at all anymore. Is your life really that much better when Democrats are in power? Do they stop the shootings? Do they give us universal healthcare? No. But you’ll be happy to know that Kamala Harris says her pronouns in meetings. Like we all don’t know she’s a she.

by Anonymousreply 60June 8, 2023 8:48 AM

[quote]I’ve always voted Democrat since I was18, but the more I think about it I really don’t see the point in voting at all anymore. Is your life really that much better when' Democrats are in power?

It's "vote Democratic," not "vote Democrat." You're a Republican and a liar.

by Anonymousreply 61June 8, 2023 8:51 AM

[quote]He thinks he can pull some of the evangelicals from trump. He is a true believer, but they aren't. They will hold their nose and stick with trump to further their agenda.

I agree 100%, R56. I used to be more scared of Pence being president because he’s a true believer who would stop at nothing to turn America into an authoritarian theocracy, while Trump is nothing but an irreligious, venal devil out for himself, who does whatever is beneficial to him at any given moment, like when he held up the rainbow flag in “support” of the LGBT community and said Caitlyn Jenner could use the women’s bathrooms in any of his hotels.

Yet it was Mike Pence who stated there’s “almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president,” and certified the election, jeopardizing his own career and personal safety, while Trump turned out to be the one with religious fervor, the loyal following and powerful charisma of an evangelical cult leader.

by Anonymousreply 62June 8, 2023 9:27 AM

I want to see him clash with Dump.

And I hope Mother can maintain his virtue!

by Anonymousreply 63June 8, 2023 3:39 PM

"I hate to say it but I'd rather have him than Trump..."

Trump's only saving grace was that he didn't put the gays into concentration camps like the Xtians begged him to. He only banned trannies from the armed forces. He's from New York not Podunk, so gay ain't no thang.

But he did give them the SCOTUS creeps they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 64June 8, 2023 8:47 PM

[quote] They will hold their nose and stick with trump to further their agenda.

True r56. Trump exposed them as never before. They announced in 2016 that they don't actually give a fuck about all that Jesus blather. Just promise to put hate-filled cunts on the courts and worship money, and they're all in.

by Anonymousreply 65June 8, 2023 8:57 PM

I guess the bigger question is what is that agenda?

I think it is to make everybody as miserable as they are.

by Anonymousreply 66June 8, 2023 9:22 PM

Is it in mother?

by Anonymousreply 67June 8, 2023 9:55 PM

[quote]Hutchinson is very right-wing. He doesn't support any restrictions on guns -- not even on assault weapons.

I live in the state he was governor of until the start of this year. He vetoed the ban on gender-affirming medical care for minors, but was overridden by Far Right legislators. He also took a sane approach to public safety during the pandemic, despite the Trump-loving hillbillies that make up 2/3 of the state fighting him every step of the way.

I'm not saying I'd vote for Hutchinson over any Democrat except Tulsi Gabbard in the general election, but he's an old-school Republican of the type that used to be prominent in the 1980s and 1990s. He takes the responsibilities of elected officials to the public seriously, behaves with decorum, and doesn't try to enact policies that will kill his constituents like some of the GOP candidates for the nomination. If he got the top spot in the party it would be a good thing for the whole country, and it would minimize the damage of a Republican win in 2024 if that's the way the hanging chad fell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 8, 2023 10:43 PM

[quote] It’s official! Mike Pence is in!

That's what Mother says when he finally gets the last little bit of his nubbins inside her.

by Anonymousreply 69June 8, 2023 10:47 PM

[quote] That's what Mother says when he finally gets the last little bit of his nubbins inside her.

Heavens, no. Father’s nubbins remain safely encased within a pair of Sears extra-strong BVD shorts at all times.

by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2023 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!