Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you g(r)ay

Do gays go gray sooner than the straights?

Are you gray? When did you start getting gray hairs and what have you done about it?

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 8:14 PM

Straights have children ( and wives). They age much quicker.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 3:54 PM

I concur with r1.

I just started to see grey and I'm 49.

No kids, no partner, and no stress outside of work, (occasionally).

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 5:27 PM

[quote] Do gays go gray sooner than the straights?

Idiot

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 5:44 PM

I started going grey at 22.

Thanks for the genes, Mom!

On the other hand, I’m 59 now and still have a full head of hair with zero balding.

Thanks again, Mom!

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 6:09 PM

Excusez-moi monsieur! I am a 64 gay male but look 34!

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 6:31 PM

I had stray gray hairs from early 40s; their number only intensified into something visible by around 50. By my mid-50s it began to be pronounced at my temples and the gray more salt-&-pepper overall. Now (early 60s) it's still dark hair but heavily shaded with gray. I don't mind some gray; to be honest I might wish it were less so, but I have a very full head of the stuff and I get compliments that surprise me, so I'm happy with my lot. A good classic hair cut and silver/gray with dark brown/near black, I can get complimented on my look regularly for next to no effort. That's not so bad, and I'm lazy about fussing over appearances.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 6:35 PM

My hair, or what's left of it, it's still dark and I shave it every week.

My beard is salt and pepper.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 6:38 PM

I'm totally gray. Nevertheless, I can pass for 29.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 6:44 PM

Not gray. I just put a slight rinse in it every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 8:08 PM

Fanci-full, R9? Which shade?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 8:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!