Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Flames & Freaks settings

Is anyone else having trouble with the slider bar between Delicate Flower and Asbestos Eyeballs? I'd like to be able to see and use the links in OPs that have been lined out. But the slider bar is whited out and I can't use it. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 4:31 PM

It’s never worked for me.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 3:05 PM

The toggle works for me but I have it set to the max (asbestos eyeballs) and I still see lined out OPs.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 3:07 PM

How do you access it? PC?

I use an iPad and it doesn’t work.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 3:43 PM

It's working for me, but it works differently on desktop and on mobile -- on desktop I can slide it to the right, but on mobile I have to tap it into a desired setting.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 3:46 PM

Laptop and phone, r3.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 3:48 PM

R3, click on the three lines at the top right of your screen, then click settings. It's midway down the page (on mobile anyway).

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 4:31 PM

Also I noticed the dark theme option is useless too. At least on mobile.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 4:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!