Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What about yourself would you like to improve? Share here and get some accountability!

I am judgmental but instead of it being bitchy and/or witty, it feels compulsive now - I will notice and judge literally everything around me: a junky car, an outfit, someone’s teeth, whatever. It’s beginning to bother me so I’m working on it.

Anybody else?

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 1:38 PM

I'd like to have the will to stop drinking.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 12:59 PM

I'm judgmental but only about behaviors, never on what someone looks like, drives, wears, does for a living, etc.

I keep my judgments to myself (except here on DL) but I'm still trying to stop having a knee-jerk mental response to what people do.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 1:03 PM

R2

Same here, which is why I want to tone it down - it’s not the basis for any witty repartee, it just fills my brain unnecessarily.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 1:07 PM

I'd like to lose weight & get in better shape; I also want to be more patient

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 1:09 PM

R1, posting here and reading the shit here is what is doing it to you. It’s doing it to me as well. We’re reading so much hate and hateful comments and judgmental bullshit here that it has warped our brains.

And if you don’t believe me, or believe that the power of words can cause us to change our behavior, then companies would not spend billions on advertisements to get us to buy things that we don’t need.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 1:25 PM

True, r5!

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 1:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!