Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matty Healy kisses male security guard in Denmark amid Taylor Swift romance.

Matty Healy is back to his old ways.

The 1975 frontman kissed a male security guard on the lips during a concert in Denmark earlier this week amid his romance with Taylor Swift.

The singer — who has notoriously made out with strangers during his band’s live shows — previously said he stopped kissing fans out of respect for the “Style” singer.

But on Friday, while performing his group’s hit “Robbers” at the 2023 NorthSide Festival in Eskelunden, Healy got on his knees and shared an intimate moment with a staff member.

Fan videos of the interaction show the security guard smiling gleefully and throwing his hands in the air after kissing the rockstar.

The crowd cheered while Healy, 34, held a bottle of champagne and pulled the security guard in for another brief embrace.

Back in January, the “Heart Out” singer told concertgoers that he was ditching the practice of making out with fans because Swift, 33, was joining him on stage.

“I’m not kissing anybody in front of Taylor Swift, have some respect,” Healy said at the time.

“In front of the queen, it’s not happening.”

Three months later, the “Chocolate” musician sparked romance rumors with the “Cruel Summer” singer after her split from Joe Alwyn came to light.

A source confirmed Healy and Swift’s relationship to the US Sun, and he was spotted at her shows in Nashville and Philadelphia just weeks later.

The Brit was even photographed watching one performance alongside Swift’s dad, Scott, before running into her New York City apartment a few nights later.

The “Love Story” singer, who is currently playing sold-out shows on the American leg of her Eras Tour, told fans she has “never been this happy.”

“I kind of feel like telling you … I’ve just never been this happy in my life, in all aspects of my life, ever before,” she said in the middle of a concert last month.

“And I just want to thank you for being a part of that. It’s not just the tour. I just sort of feel like my life finally feels like it makes sense.”

She also dropped a “Karma” remix with rapper Ice Spice, whom Healy recently offered a half-hearted apology to following a slew of racist remarks that were made on a podcast he was a guest on.

During a February episode of the “Adam Friedland Show,” he laughed along with Friedland and co-host Nick Mullen as they referred to the musician as an “Inuit Spice Girl” and a “chubby Chinese lady.”

“I just feel a bit bad, and I’m kind of a bit sorry if I’ve offended you. Ice Spice, I’m sorry,” Healy said during a concert in April.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2023 10:53 AM

HA! Fag!

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 11:31 AM

Anything for attention

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 11:32 AM

The other thread was more fun

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 11:32 AM

Bit premature to make that declaration, R3

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 11:35 AM

That bouncer is hot.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 11:37 AM

Taylor fancies herself a bad girl with a good-girl pretense. I can imagine she'd get off on all the criticism of him and on any punk-y, against-the-grain behaviors of his that she can shrug off.

She does love attention but IMO, she has an iron-clad defense for all she does: Why does anyone care at all about her private life? So she writes songs about people she dates or has sex with. Why does anyone care about her relationships at all? That's their problem, not hers.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 12:09 PM

[quote]Why does anyone care at all about her private life? So she writes songs about people she dates or has sex with. Why does anyone care about her relationships at all? That's their problem, not hers.

I know, right? Specially in a gossip message board!

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 12:15 PM

[quote]So she writes songs about people she dates or has sex with.

Reductive.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 12:26 PM

She is such an uninteresting person with garbage songs.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 12:31 PM

Taylor is always dating homos.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 12:45 PM

Hey, we are not homos!

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2023 12:47 PM

She's probably a lesbian, and at one time was definitely in love with Karlie Kloss.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2023 12:49 PM

She loves the cat.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2023 3:53 PM

That was sweet.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2023 5:53 PM

Reminds me of Billie Joe Armstrong kissing that guy. The guy doesn't seem to enjoy it very much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2023 6:14 PM

And it's already over.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 6:18 PM

New song in 5,4,3,2...

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2023 6:48 PM

I want to like 1975... but I find their music relentlessly boring.

I also think Matty and Taylor's kids might not be real attractive.

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2023 6:52 PM

Why does anyone care at all about her private life?

You ask about a woman whose entire professional standing is based on lyrics summarizing and analyzing said personal life? It is need to know info ahead of her next album, and the next, and so on!

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2023 7:30 PM

Matty Healy looks like he probably smells, with BO and foot stank and bad breath like an ashtray and stale Prosecco. But I have a thing for messy British druggie musicians in suits, and I think he's hot as absolute fuck. Like, one of the the hottest guys alive. If Tay Tay actually hit that, I'm extremely jealous.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 7:39 PM

[quote]Why does anyone care at all about her private life?

I think we already covered that. GOSSIP message board.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2023 7:41 PM

[quote]Matty Healy looks like he probably smells, with BO and foot stank and bad breath like an ashtray and stale Prosecco.

You say all that like it’s a bad thing. Every single one of those odors on a HOT man like him would give me an instant erection

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 11:40 PM

Oh I agree, R22 he's hot as the sun! The things I'd do to that smelly strung-out little slut...

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2023 11:47 PM

Not the Looks Like He Smells Troll. This bitch makes that comment on every thread.

by Anonymousreply 24June 6, 2023 6:35 AM

When he cleans up he reminds me a bit of Luke Perry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 6, 2023 6:39 AM

Funnily enough, this morning, my Spotlify has played You're So Vain, Dreams and Cry Me A River—all bitter songs about named exes.

I think it's funny that Taylor has been romantically linked to Karlie Kloss, with whom she may have had a fling, and because of one woman amid dozens of dudes she has been linked with, people think she is obsessively and eternally in love and lust with Jared Kushner's sister-in-law.

Isn't it possible they dated and broke up and Taylor is not deeply in love with this woman who she apparently knew like 10 years ago? The assumptions people make amuse me.

by Anonymousreply 26June 6, 2023 12:04 PM

Speaking of hot guys kissing...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2023 9:48 AM

No, Taylor and Karlie did not date because they are straight, you lunatic. Karlie has been dating Josh Kushner since before she met Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 28June 19, 2023 8:01 AM

Oh man, Taylor’s gig is finally almost up. She might as well come out now. She is making a fool of herself dating all these very known gay men. Plain and simple, Taylor does not date men if she says she is dating a man it’s a 100% a charade (beard). Love this!

Yes, he does look like Luke Perry. It’s almost scary the resemblance.

by Anonymousreply 29June 19, 2023 8:10 AM

HERPESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

by Anonymousreply 30June 19, 2023 8:25 AM

I have basically ignored Taylor Swift like forever - but just read she is the best-selling digital artist in history and is worth about $740 million. WTF? And can't find a boyfriend? (or girlfriend?)

by Anonymousreply 31June 19, 2023 8:36 AM

She has found plenty of hot boyfriends, you donkey. John Mayer, Taylor Lautner, Jake Gyllenhaal, Harry Styles, Calvin Harris, Tom Hiddlestone, Joe Alwyn. She dumped Joe after six years, had a fling with Matty Healy, and will be dating another guy soon enough. She's never single for long.

by Anonymousreply 32June 19, 2023 10:18 AM

Matty had good taste in men. he definitely likes those beautiful Danish men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 19, 2023 10:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!