Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lily Rose Depp. Is her beauty natural?

Is her face all natural or not? I genuinely can't tell. It looks like she's always had these features, but at the same time, she looks very plastic, like a white Chrissy Teigen. Her lips look different and her cheekbones are huge like fillers, but but then again, both her parents have huge cheekbones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2023 3:06 PM

BEAUTY?????????

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 10:32 AM

Agree she looks like Christy Teigan. Huge face with creepy eyes. Sanpaku/ceiling eyes. But because of her parents, we'll keep seeing her until she decides to go away.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 10:35 AM

She’s boring is what she is.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 11:40 AM

Let's be serious for a second. How powerful/influential is Vanessa Paradis in the world of entertainment? I ask because Lily is a nepo baby, but would she have gotten far if her father wasn't Depp? What career would she have with Vanessa as a mother, but not Depp as a father? She's probably have some work in France but not Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 1:22 PM

What beauty? All I see is a minimally talented, snotty looking, brat of 2 .. I guess entertainers.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 1:40 PM

Why doesn’t she have any hair? Is that a wig? So thin and whispy. Maybe because she hardly eats.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 2:01 PM

Five head.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 3:27 PM

Johnny's redneck genes give Lily Rose a low-class, trashy look. Whatever chic class Vanessa has didn't translate to her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 8June 6, 2023 9:34 AM

Lip fillers.

by Anonymousreply 9June 6, 2023 3:58 PM

Looks like a human Bratz doll.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2023 12:57 PM

I’m with others, she’s not a beauty. She’s young, so she has the attractiveness of youth, but she’s not a beauty by any stretch.

by Anonymousreply 11June 9, 2023 1:03 PM

She looks anorexic.

by Anonymousreply 12June 9, 2023 1:04 PM

She's just wiry, R12. With a long torso and short muscular legs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 9, 2023 1:18 PM

Her mom and dad were both prettier. She’s definitely anorexic and is getting fillers to “counterbalance” that like every other Hollywood person today. It’s hilarious when a girl has had more plastic surgery than her middle aged mother.

by Anonymousreply 14June 9, 2023 1:24 PM

She looks like a teenage Sasquatch who got a makeover at the local mall.

by Anonymousreply 15June 9, 2023 1:27 PM

As a long torsoed person she has to be skinny or else her legs will look terrible. As thin as she is her legs don’t look skinny at all.

by Anonymousreply 16June 9, 2023 3:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!