Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teen guy puts up a fight against two intruders who broke in

I laughed when he dragged one of them back inside to lock them inside. Ugh I wish the whole video was available because it cuts off after the guy he dragged back inside gets him in a lock hold and the door opens. Hope he’s ok.

But he put up a good fight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 9:52 PM

What language are they speaking? Where was this?

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 4:32 AM

R1 you can hear it’s English when he’s screaming call the police. It’s here in the states. The two guys may have been speaking another language to each other but the kid is American.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 4:34 AM

Thanks for sharing some violence, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 4:53 AM

R3 just liked how he defended himself. Although he shouldn’t have dragged the guy back

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 6:00 AM

All that fresh young testosterone. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 6:17 AM

It got quite hot at the end after he dragged one of the guys back inside, ripped off some of his clothes and then locked the door. The burglar inadvertently presented hole. I wasn't sure what was going to happen.

Did his face end up wedged in the burglar's crotch?

Anyway... the boy in the orange shorts is hardcore and has earned my respect.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 7:22 AM

Who is this strapping young man?

What happened?

Is there a news story about this?

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 8:38 AM

That robber is practically stripped down to his knickers! The young guy didn't waste any time

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 8:41 AM

Good fighter he dodged quite a few blows very smoothly.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 12:00 PM

R8 can you grow up? It’s clearly not sexual. Jesus. Get a grip. He’s trying to expose the criminals face for the camera for when the police come.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 3:33 PM

Well that was better than most movies of the last decade. That door lever turning? Creepy!

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2023 3:37 PM

Update please!

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2023 3:39 PM

Is the teen dead, in hospital or okay? I hate when there is no follow-up to these kinds of stories.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2023 5:09 PM

This was in Montreal, Canada. Not America, but close.

After the guy put him in a chokehold the other guy broke back in and they beat him up but nothing serious happened to him. He’s fine. The burglars were able to steal his sisters bag with her stuff in it but nothing else because he fought them off.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2023 8:40 PM

Also, this happened a few days ago, on May 31. He dragged the one guy back in to expose his face so the camera sees it for when the police come. The police are investigating but haven’t made any arrests yet.

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2023 8:43 PM

Thanks for the updates!!

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 9:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!