Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Old Jason Sudeikis movie goes to #1 on Netflix

Guess it may have to do with the end of Ted Lasso.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2023 6:16 AM

Glad someone finds him desirable.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 3:58 AM

I'd ride his big Lithuanian hog.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 4:00 AM

Yes, life is great for male scumbags.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 4:08 AM

Yes indeed and it must suck for bitter unfuckable fraus like yourself. Life isn't fair.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 4:21 AM

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 4:29 AM

OP, are you sure it isn’t so we can get a glimpse of Will Poulter’s swollen dong?

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 4:59 AM

R6 that was a prosthetic, unfortunately.

Will is British, but he was playing an American.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 5:18 AM

I got a few laughs out of the movie. I admit it. And I've never seen Ted Lasso before, am not a fan of Jason's and think Emma Roberts is a one-note bitch, just like her Auntie Julia.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 5:41 AM

R4= 400lb frau who hadn’t seen seen her pussy since 1989. .

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 5:49 AM

R9 I know you are but what am I? 😘

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 5:59 AM

WE'RE THE MILLERS was a smash hit in theaters in the summer of 2013 and later was popular on DVD, so I'm not surprised.

This is like the days of yore when a hit movie would debut on TV several years later to great ratings.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2023 6:09 AM

Erm, back in the day this was considered a Jennifer Aniston movie.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2023 6:15 AM

We’re The Millers was a late summer hit that grossed $270M worldwide.

Maybe fans of the original are watching it because they’ve given up hope of the long-proposed sequel.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2023 6:18 AM

Jen tried to win some awards for this movie. I don't remember if she did or did. I like Jennifer, with or without awards. She should have worked more in her prime years. Bet she would have had some more hit movies.

by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2023 10:50 AM

This movie is fuckin hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2023 10:59 AM

I get a lousy-in-bed vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2023 11:14 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 11:16 AM

[quote] [R6] that was a prosthetic, unfortunately.

[quote] Will is British, but he was playing an American

Gee, thanks r7. I just lost “Ted Lasso” and you’re taking this, too, away from me?!? Anything else you want to ruin?

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2023 12:16 PM

I thought Sudeikis was handsome when he guest starred on 30 Rock. I stopped paying attention to SNL years ago, so only had a vague inkling who he was.

He may or may not be an awful person, or as Ted said to Rebecca in season 1, divorce makes people do crazy things. And, let's be honest, Olivia Wilde and Amber Heard are two peas in a pod. I'm not going to judge Sudeikis based on anything involving Wilde, including having her served while on stage doing a panel.

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2023 12:53 PM

Best part of the movie, nomesayin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2023 1:09 PM

"No Ragrets" is part of our family's vocabulary.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2023 6:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!