Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Masculine Oscar Thief Interviewed about Newborn Twins

Why, you'd think she invented motherhood!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 2:05 AM

She sounds like a typical new mother to me. I've always liked her. It seemed like her first husband was a jealous dick.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 1:04 AM

Is she really carrying these twins in her womb?

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 1:25 AM

R2 They already gnawed their way out of her dusty cooch.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 1:35 AM

I always forget she even exists. I certainly don’t feel animosity towards her. Good for her, she’ll probably be a decent mom.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 1:55 AM

Love her!

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 1:56 AM

I think she did carry them herself. She sounded thrilled in her announcement and genuinely surprised. It's rare but perimenopausal do get pregnant. One of my friends in college was shocked when his 50 y.o. mom got pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 2:02 AM

Well she probably did invent becoming a mom for the first time at age 60

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 2:04 AM

More donor egg babies. Ovum quality in a 48 year old rarely gives rise to a singleton, let alone twins. Nothing wrong with that, but I do think famous people acting like they "just got pregnant" gives older women a false sense of their fertility.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 2:05 AM

Never too late, r6.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 2:05 AM

What an ugly pic.

Why is Datalounge pushing this "breederism" as if it has any relevance to my homo superior life?

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 2:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!