Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lauren lies again! And gets caught out like dumb teenager

Boebert was late, late, late for a very important date! But, no really, she was acting on her patriotic fervor and conservative principles by not voting on the debt ceiling bill. It was a protest, she said.

The sound effects are fantastic!

Clop, clop,Clippity, clop.

"running up steps* Me: They closed it. Boebert: They closed it? *keeps running*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2023 12:50 PM

That bitch can run.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 12:45 AM

Not fast enough, apparently. Don't members enter through a basement complex that's attached to a garage?

Wonder what held her up.

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 1:11 AM

She didn't have time to wash the Ramen shaman cummies off of her forehead so she was messing with her bangs in the Ramada inn bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 12:03 PM

Surprise. The hooker can run in heels.

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 12:10 PM

I guess it took her longer to get all three cocks out of her asshole and into her painted in skirt than she initially anticipated. Poor planning, Bobo.

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 12:14 PM

Can't wait for her divorce to get messy

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 12:16 PM

I wonder if she noticed the tourist was taping her frantic run. If she did and still lied... Jesus. But we already knew she was a dope.

I hope the campaign finance fraud catches up with her soon.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 2:05 PM

The Daily Show showed us that politicians, especially republican politicians, don't give a shit about things they've said on camera or the internet or anything else. l wish CNN would hire some of their writers and fact checkers, but I guess that fucks with their "access"

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 4:44 PM

Just Googled and the MSM doesn't seem to be covering this. It's pretty major, isn't it?

I

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 4:47 PM

The rats are eating each other alive. When it's all over (and Biden starts his second term) all their reputations will be unsalvageable.

I'll make the popcorn..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 8:09 PM

Good Lord, Marge's hands are as weird as her feet

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2023 8:57 PM

But not her face?

by Anonymousreply 12June 6, 2023 1:28 AM

r7 - Now, I'm reading the camera person was with CNN?

Somebody half delivered, yet no more?

by Anonymousreply 13June 6, 2023 3:19 AM

CNN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 6, 2023 12:07 PM

At this point, I'm surprised CNN narced on her. She's a traitor to our country and a moron, but she's a MAGA sweetheart so one would think they'd be making all efforts to hide her lies. Perhaps they are making excuses for her, on-air.

Not that anyone would hear them, as no one is watching.

by Anonymousreply 15June 6, 2023 12:15 PM

When I posted the OP, I thought it was some tourist who happened to be filming. Jesus Christ, she knew she was caught on a CNN camera and still lied? I wonder if her opponent can use it for campaign commercials.

by Anonymousreply 16June 6, 2023 3:53 PM

She's a disgrace. I guess this is what you get when you elect someone who never graduated high school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 15, 2023 3:02 AM

Shee is an insalt to all of us whu neva made it passed sevuth grayde!

by Anonymousreply 18June 15, 2023 12:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!