Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Dorsey, formerly of Twitter, endorses RFK Jr.

Twitter co-founder Jack Dorsey on Sunday officially endorsed Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. for president, saying he was the best Democratic candidate who had a shot at beating Republican rivals Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump.

The endorsement came in a Twitter post from Dorsey, who shared a clip of Fox News’ Harris Faulkner interviewing Kennedy titled: "Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. argues he can beat Trump and DeSantis in 2024."

"He can and will," Dorsey commented.

A Twitter user asked Dorsey whether he was endorsing Kennedy or "just predicting."

"Both," Dorsey replied.

Another user commented that the DNC would never allow Kennedy to become the Democratic nominee.

"True but they seem to be more irrelevant by the day," Dorsey said.

FOX Business has reached out to Kennedy’s campaign for comment on Dorsey’s apparent endorsement.

Kennedy hit the campaign trail this week for the first time since launching his candidacy for the Democratic presidential campaign in April.

L-R: Twitter co-founder, and Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (Getty Images / Getty Images)

The environmental lawyer and high-profile vaccine critic, who’s a scion of arguably the nation’s most famous family political dynasty, stands at 16% support in the latest Fox News national poll in the 2024 Democratic presidential nomination race, with Biden at 62%. And the 69-year-old Kennedy grabbed 20% support with the 80-year-old president at 60% in a CNN poll released last week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2023 4:41 PM

We need to support President Biden. The goal is to defeat the Repigs, and in 2024, Biden is the only Democrat who can win.

by Anonymousreply 1June 5, 2023 12:25 AM

Loony-Tune supports a wack-job... Film at 11

by Anonymousreply 2June 5, 2023 12:30 AM

I use to have such a crush on Jack, now he just looks like he smells bad ☹️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 5, 2023 12:33 AM

Big tech is creating such confusion

by Anonymousreply 4June 5, 2023 12:35 AM

Idiot

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2023 12:36 AM

Eh, all those Silicon Valley poorly-socialized libertarian autistics love their fellow weirdos.

His endorsement means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2023 12:38 AM

*The A word has entered the chat*

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2023 12:40 AM

The tech gurus will endorse whoever they think will continue to protect them from paying a single dime in taxes.

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2023 12:41 AM

Isn’t he an anti-vaxxer?

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 12:44 AM

Are the tech bros all this nuts? I think Elon's doing some major projection with his mind virus shit. The mind virus is really greed and unchecked egotism.

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 12:46 AM

What a dope.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2023 12:49 AM

He should have chosen Marianne Williamson. They could both help each other out. She can give him the crystal and he can take it away from her.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2023 12:50 AM

Is RFK Jr autistic?

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2023 12:50 AM

Jack looks good in the OP pic. I wonder how long ago it was taken. He's not a buzz-cut beauty.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2023 12:51 AM

[quote]*The A word has entered the chat*

Yeah. This year we have more people shrieking "Autistic!" than either "Racist!" or "Pro (or Anti) Trans Loon!" I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2023 12:57 AM

Fuck Jack Dorsey. Lame hipster fuck.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 12:59 AM

[quote] The A word has entered the chat*

Wait, this is about the seacow?

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2023 1:04 AM

R15 We have a new GOP candidate who hates spectrums?

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2023 1:04 AM

I swear to god, it's just a never-ending parade of billionaire ignoramuses emerging from the Twitter clown car.

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2023 1:25 AM

I agree with RFK on autism

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 1:26 AM

He's been a womanizer his entire life. A guy with autism can't be that successful with women.

I wonder if the Post will trot out his sex diaries again at some point in the campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2023 1:34 AM

I love Jack, but that wheezy antivax gasbag he endorsed shits on his family's legacy with every Susan-Collins-level wheezy breath he takes.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 1:36 AM

Quite a list of VIP friends. People on the spectrum don't have so many celebrity pals or get phone calls from them asking for advice. He should be pummeled for hanging out with elites.

And then there's this that will endear him to DLers, but repel flyovers, rednecks, and fraus. An excruciating existential crisis at the mall.

[QUOTE]I’m embarrassed to say we went to a mall today with the kids and Mary,” he writes on April 8. “I tried to be stand-up about the experience. But it was one of the worst nightmares of my existence.” Adding to the misery was a visit to a toy store where “the kids turned into savages. I had to leave.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2023 1:55 AM

He looks like a crazed Howard Hughes.

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2023 3:26 AM

Other Democrats will regret not having gotten into the race. If something happens to Biden at the start of primary season, Kennedy is the default selection.

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2023 3:41 AM

No, he's not. Other Democrats can still jump in the race at the start of the season.

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2023 3:44 AM

Sometimes I feel like I'm in bizarro world.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2023 3:48 AM

I'm a cunt supporting the downfall of democracy.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2023 3:52 AM

I wonder what's up with Cheryl. I'd read that she was pro-vaxx and mask. IIRC correctly, she had some preventive requirements for a get together. Has she been brainwashed or is she doing it out of necessity? Her career as a actress had dwindled and at her age the prospects are few.

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2023 4:19 PM

RFK Jr is handsome and smart

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2023 4:35 PM

Don't you mean was?

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2023 4:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!