Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Greek God Leonardo DiCaprio shows off his buff physique

The Mail is on it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2023 12:44 PM

Full coverage here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 9:31 PM

Now that he's an over the hill twink BOTTOM he'd better start learning to become a MASCULINE TOTAL TOP.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 9:31 PM

Cunty OP fails to realize that Leo is almost 50 years old.

And he looks perfectly fine for his age.

Plus, he's rich and famous and can sex with anyone he wants.

Now lets see op's pic and financial statements.

I'm guessing op's stats aren't very pretty, from his view in his mother's basement.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 9:33 PM

The odor of r3 drew me back to the thread. I am also his age. Do you see me flaunting my buff physique with a bought tart less than half my age?

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 9:38 PM

I've been banned from the DailyMail for the 68th time in 2 years, but anyway... DiCreepio is currently vacaying in Italy with his parents and Tobey Macguire! How random! And he has been heavily rumored to be dating another teen, Megan Roche, whom he's obviously gonna dump at 25! And here I was thinking the trip was to clue in his parents on his homosexuality... Guess not, that man won't even come out on his deathbed!

by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2023 8:20 AM

[quote]I've been banned from the DailyMail for the 68th time in 2 years

Wait, what?

[quote]—NateCrnkovich

Oh, I see now.

by Anonymousreply 6June 18, 2023 8:26 AM

He’s the biggest movie star in the world. He’s rich beyond most people fantasies. He can have any pussy he wants. Why would he bother sweating at the gym?

by Anonymousreply 7June 18, 2023 8:30 AM

Rich and famous as he is, he's a terrible actor (a student of The Constipation Method) and an ugly, trashy looking fucker (and always has been)

by Anonymousreply 8June 18, 2023 8:41 AM

I don't think he looks bad - he's been more bloated in the past. For Leo, his appearance really isn't the issue. It's his haram of teens that he inexplicably keeps around. I think if one day he just said "fuck it, I'm not pretending anymore, bros over hos!" and just hang out with his loser, middle aged friends/lovers (whatever they are), people might actually like him more for that.

by Anonymousreply 9June 18, 2023 9:50 AM

Meghan appears to be a popular name among yacht girls.

by Anonymousreply 10June 18, 2023 10:33 AM

I think Leo and Tobey are secretly lovers, like George and Rande.

by Anonymousreply 11June 18, 2023 10:36 AM

Seriously, OP, that photo was an absolute let down. I never thought Leo was attractive.

by Anonymousreply 12June 18, 2023 10:37 AM

Leo is Marshmallow Man, but he's filthy rich, he doesn't need muscles to get the girls, only cold hard cash.

by Anonymousreply 13June 18, 2023 10:48 AM

Maybe he ate Gilbert Grape.

by Anonymousreply 14June 18, 2023 10:54 AM

R13 if he is so filthy rich then why can he not take better care of himself? That’s what’s sad. He has the world at his feet and can have the best medical care, etc it seems he would take advantage of his wealth and help himself. I guess him and I have different priorities.

by Anonymousreply 15June 18, 2023 10:54 AM

I didn’t know he was Greek. I thought he was Italian.

by Anonymousreply 16June 18, 2023 11:35 AM

Leo was a beautiful child, became a gawky teen and young adult, and has been a puffy, dissipated man for eons. As an older adult, Leo reminds me of James Dean as old Jett Rink at the end of "Giant."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 18, 2023 12:17 PM

I think he looks a lot better in those photos than he has in the past. He’s not playing superheros and he’s a middle aged man. He looks fine.

How tall is he? I always thought he was around 5’10”. That model is noticeably taller than the men and, according to google results, she is only 5’10”. Is Leo 5’7”?

by Anonymousreply 18June 18, 2023 12:29 PM

The DM links him with any female under 25 that he stands within a foot from. One of them just married his good friend with him in attendance.

I think Leo looks decent for his age. I thought he looked mostly terrible in his 30s and early 40s.

by Anonymousreply 19June 18, 2023 12:43 PM

I don't think Leo and Tobey are lovers. They're just scum bags together.

by Anonymousreply 20June 18, 2023 12:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!