Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Former VP Mike Pence rode a Harley-Davidson for the "Roast and Ride" event in Iowa on Saturday.

and apparently DeSantis signed a Bible....... Joni Ernst hosting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 12:58 AM

Good. God

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 2:29 PM

What would Mother say?

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 2:31 PM

She'd say "when we get home you're gonna get in that harness and I'm going to fuck you with my 9 inch strap-on to show you what a sniveling little bitch boy you really are" R2

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 2:37 PM

I would love to see someone go up to Pence and ask him if Trump made him go gray early.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 2:40 PM

R2: Actually, Mother was driving it until they got to the edge of town. Then she let Pence drive but, “Only for the photo op, then it’s back in the bitch seat for you, boy”.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2023 2:41 PM

Ooh, Daddy Pence bringing the butch 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 3:26 PM

Mike, we always knew....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2023 3:30 PM

Why does he bother to run?

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2023 3:35 PM

^ Delusional, he really thinks people like him 🙄

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2023 3:37 PM

Tim Scott in levis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2023 3:39 PM

One thing’s for sure all the Republican candidates hate us. Well, I don’t think Trump gives a shit, but he goes along with it anyway. I still don’t understand how Log Cabinites still exist.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 3:41 PM

Someone posted this in another thread but I think it’s accurate. Pence, etc. believe Dump will be indicted by multiple entities and will not be able to run. Thus it’s anybody’s contest to win. I believe the Repukes will make the decision to dump Dump if he’s indicted by Georgia and/or the federal government. Dump will scream and yell and try to burn it to the ground, but Repukes know their only chance at the presidency is if Dump is not at the top of the ticket. And Dump will be too busy fighting the other indictments to be effective.

Dump fans are Repukes, so they’ll grudgingly vote for another candidate or not at all. That’s the risk, that they won’t vote. And Repukes can’t wait for Biden to self destruct. He’s doing a great job and they can’t rely on the remote chance that Biden’s health will diminish. So far it hasn’t.

And that’s the strategy.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2023 4:00 PM

At my post at r12, I said that Repukes can’t wait for Biden to self destruct…I realize it reads like they’re waiting and expecting him to. What I meant was that Repukes can’t base their strategy on Biden, they need to address the fire that’s in their own house right now.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2023 4:02 PM

He looks like a dorky poser with that leather vest on.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2023 4:15 PM

Gurl, he dressed for the Sunday Beer bust at The Eagle!

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2023 4:45 PM

You gotta watch this video.

It's hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2023 9:54 PM

"On the bake of Mike's vest it says, "If you can read this Mother fell off" 😂

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2023 10:25 PM

Pence is a leather queen.

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2023 12:31 AM

Is he auditioning for the Village People?

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2023 12:39 AM

Did he show off his big boy leather at the Blazing Saddle, a local gay watering hole? They would have to loved to serve him some antifreeze or something.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2023 12:52 AM

Did Joni demonstrate her pig castration technique as part of the after dinner entertainment? That should have hit a nerve with Mike after four years with the Donald.

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2023 12:54 AM

R21 She could have shown that at the Saddle too. I’m sure someone would have squealed.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2023 12:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!