Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Help! I am so incredibly constipated

My fucking worthless GP is on holiday for a month.

My stool is absolutely rock solidl and is plugging softer spool behind it,

I have taken tons of senna, exlax,and eaten tons of fiber cereal, nothing works,

Any serious answers welcome.

by Anonymousreply 187June 16, 2023 12:12 AM

go to the ER

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 1:31 PM

if it's more than 5 days go to the ER.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 1:32 PM

What does that mean, R2?

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 1:33 PM

What will the RT do?

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 1:33 PM

The RT?

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2023 1:33 PM

Enough with the Opoids, Matthew Perry...

Take a shit and stop bitchin' about Keanu Reeves

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 1:37 PM

If you haven't gone in over 5 days you could have a severe blockage which could lead to really bad infection.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2023 1:39 PM

Take 3 Bisacodyl - it’s similar to prep for a colonoscopy.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2023 1:39 PM

Have you tried Dulcolax suppositories?

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2023 1:39 PM

Oatmeal with bananas. Bananas in the oatmeal, not in your bottom.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2023 1:45 PM

Stool softener, OP. You can buy it over the counter at the pharmacy.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 1:47 PM

Scat troll alert

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2023 1:48 PM

Colace, and drink water.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2023 1:48 PM

Are you in the US? Go to Urgent Care. They could prescribe prescription-strength poop medicine. You might need to give yourself an enema.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2023 1:49 PM

Miralax and warm coke.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2023 1:50 PM

If it’s been more than a week, go to the ER.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2023 1:51 PM

OP is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2023 1:53 PM

See if you’re on meds that are constipating and ask your doc if you can take a pause or switch formulations.

by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2023 1:53 PM

OP, can I have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2023 1:54 PM

Does anyone see their GP for on-demand illness anymore? Every time I've found myself in need, I call and they say "go to urgent care." I reply, "But I have an infection and just need a script for antibiotics..." they maintain "go to urgent care." It seems my GP only wants to do my annual physical, manage my prescriptions, and nag me about vaccinations. Urgent care would rather write me a prescription for opioids than antibiotics these days, and they don't write prescriptions for narcotics without you being on your death bed anymore. Thanks, addicts.

Go to urgent care, OP, especially if (like many above have advised) it's been 5 days since you pooped.

by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2023 2:04 PM

Food intolerance (different than allergy) can constipate, cause diarrhea or both (IBS).

Remove the top culprits from your diet for a week

Wheat & gluten (seek GF symbol)

Dairy

Corn

Processed and fried foods

Nuts

Red meat

Any other food that gives you trouble

Look up “elimination diet” if this is an ongoing issue. It will help you identify the offending food.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2023 2:05 PM

Link ^ is Cleveland Clinic Food Intolerance if it fails again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2023 2:07 PM

i want to reiterate that you're potentially having a medical emergency , i would advise a 20 year old to go to the ER in this case and I'm sure you are much older than that. do not seek another over the counter at home treatment, you need professional examination.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2023 2:07 PM

Yup hot water, drink lots of water. Eating melon and 🥑 helps loosen you up.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2023 2:43 PM

Start by raising up your feet (squatty potty style) on a stool (no the other kind) or some books, while sitting on the toilet. Feet/knees should be wide apart, but adjust their height and distance apart as necessary. Sit up super straight, close your eyes, relax, relax relax. Do some deep, even breathing and push that fucker out gently. But raised feet, relaxation, breathing and concentration may actually do the trick.

Good luck and don’t die, toots.

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2023 2:48 PM

Defacto shitpost

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2023 2:57 PM

Drink some cheap beer or a coca cola.

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2023 2:59 PM

Magnesium Citrate, small green glass bottles usually on the bottom shelf of a drugstore digestive section, looks a little like Sprite bottles from the seventies... Believe me; if this will not open you up, you need to go to the emergency room; unfortunately, you will probably need bariatric surgery.

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2023 3:01 PM

A bowl of boiled prunes

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2023 3:02 PM

coffee, lots of coffee

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2023 3:04 PM

East entire head of iceberg lettuce with oil and vinegar. Drink a lot of water with it.

by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2023 3:05 PM

thoughts and prayers

by Anonymousreply 32June 4, 2023 3:06 PM

Cigarette and coffee

by Anonymousreply 33June 4, 2023 3:08 PM

Lol at r31.

by Anonymousreply 34June 4, 2023 3:12 PM

It sounds gross, but I used my lubed finger to dig out the feces once. Once you get the hard stuff out, it’s a lot easier to finish.

by Anonymousreply 35June 4, 2023 3:13 PM

[Quote]unfortunately, you will probably need bariatric surgery.

What are you on about? They manually remove impacted stool by hand, no anesthesia needed.

I second the glycerin suppositories r9 mentioned. Use two and hold it in for several minutes.

by Anonymousreply 36June 4, 2023 3:14 PM

R35, that worked for Whitney Houston as well.

by Anonymousreply 37June 4, 2023 3:14 PM

Be sure to listen to all the medical advice here on a gossip board instead of going to a licensed, medical professional!

by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2023 3:14 PM

R28 This works

by Anonymousreply 39June 4, 2023 3:15 PM

go get ya one of these and drink it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 4, 2023 3:17 PM

OP, I'm going to get graphic here, but perhaps it will help you if you're dealing with what I experienced. If not, perhaps it will help others.

So... just a question. If you haven't gone, how do you know that your "blockage" is actually from stool that is too hard? I ask because, unfortunately, I suffered from loose stools for nearly three years. A good 90% of my BMs were very soft. Not diarrhea, but VERY soft. Depending upon the day, somewhere between the consistency of toothpaste to a custard. As a result, although I was eating normally (and fairly healthily) and getting plenty of fiber and water through my diet naturally I would go 2-3 days without a BM and then would have a HUGE one in this softer consistency because the shit wouldn't form enough bulk for those healthy sausage like solid poops and instead it was like I'd emptied a bowl of brownie batter in the toilet. That meant I felt constipated between BMs and then when they came they were huge and took forever to empty because of their soft consistency.

Eventually, what worked for me was taking Citrucel fiber supplements every day + Imodium AD every other day. Sounds counter-intuitive but that combination (after some trial and error) is what got me to have a healthy solid BM just about every day.

I still, of course, drink lots of water and try to get some aerobic exercise every day.

Good luck! And like others have said, 5 days is too long. Go seek proper medical advice.

by Anonymousreply 41June 4, 2023 3:19 PM

Have a big helping of Greg's prune and cod casserole! You'll be spewing liquid out of your ass in no time!

by Anonymousreply 42June 4, 2023 3:38 PM

Suppository or an enema

by Anonymousreply 43June 4, 2023 3:44 PM

I’d google it before I’d ask the advice of DL.

by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2023 4:07 PM

R41 made me sick

by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2023 4:08 PM

[quote] Have a big helping of Greg's prune and cod casserole! You'll be spewing liquid out of your ass in no time!

Always happy to help.

by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2023 4:15 PM

Today’s winner for the most colorful posting goes to R41:

[quote] … and then would have a HUGE one in this softer consistency because the shit wouldn't form enough bulk for those healthy sausage like solid poops and instead it was like I'd emptied a bowl of brownie batter in the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 47June 4, 2023 4:19 PM

You'd better go to ER. They may do a CT scan. They can order a colonoscopy for you

by Anonymousreply 48June 4, 2023 4:20 PM

You'd have to get all cleared out before a colonoscopy would provide any beneficial information

by Anonymousreply 49June 4, 2023 4:23 PM

How come they don't sell that colonoscopy juice over the counter?

by Anonymousreply 50June 4, 2023 5:06 PM

Because it's so powerful, R50, you could lose your shit at an inconvenient time.

by Anonymousreply 51June 4, 2023 5:11 PM

[quote] How come they don't sell that colonoscopy juice over the counter?

Just buy a bottle of citrate of magnesia at the drugstore. It is sold over the counter and works like a charm.

by Anonymousreply 52June 4, 2023 5:12 PM

OP, if you buy a bottle of citrate of magnesia, you drink the entire bottle. It has a pleasant lemon-lime taste that is improved if you refrigerate it prior to drinking it.

by Anonymousreply 53June 4, 2023 5:16 PM

Go to a bookstore or library. Some place where you can walk around and scan book titles as you walk. If this doesn't make you have to go after awhile, nothing will.

by Anonymousreply 54June 4, 2023 5:17 PM

If stool is softened is it a tuffet?

by Anonymousreply 55June 4, 2023 5:18 PM

[quote]Have a big helping of Greg's prune and cod casserole! You'll be spewing liquid out of your ass in no time!

As one does, after one of Greg's dinner parties...

by Anonymousreply 56June 4, 2023 5:19 PM

Go to the most hardcore health food store you know. The smell of wheatgrass, bulk groats, turnips and tempeh will release the kraken

by Anonymousreply 57June 4, 2023 5:21 PM

This is the only post the OP has on the account she's used.

Such commitment for a troll crapping on us about not being able to crap.

by Anonymousreply 58June 4, 2023 5:21 PM

Too much fiber can counterintuitively constipate if you are not guzzling water, if you overdo or are not used to it. You might be creating a beaver dam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 4, 2023 5:28 PM

Yes, yes … R56

You should be so fortunate to be invited to one of my dinner parties.

by Anonymousreply 60June 4, 2023 5:43 PM

R59 LOL!! I am now visualizing a mini beaver dam in my colon!

by Anonymousreply 61June 4, 2023 5:48 PM

Find a willing top with a colossal cock. Open you right up.

by Anonymousreply 62June 4, 2023 5:49 PM

A family friend ended up in this situation (fecal impaction) by using senna-based laxatives too frequently. If I recall correctly, senna can damage the tiny hairs, cilia, that line portions of your digestive track. She had to visit the hospital for medically supervised enemas for a long while after that.

I would get to a physician right away.

In some cases, physicians who have to treat fecal impaction by mechanically dislodging the hardened mass obstructing the valves of the recriminations often get sprayed with the softer wastes that are pressurized in the colon by that blockage. That sounds pretty awful. After a span of days, that waste will have begun to break down in the colon where it has been trapped, so that effluvium is likely very pungent wit sulfur compound called methyl mercaptan.

See a physician and tell that physician everything so you get the right help. You really don’t want to end up in worse shape, like needing a colostomy.

Sorry to be so geeky and som graphic here.

by Anonymousreply 63June 4, 2023 5:51 PM

Drink Metamucil, OP. Not the pills, the powder. You’ll be back to normal within 2 days. I guarantee it.

by Anonymousreply 64June 4, 2023 5:53 PM

^^^ valves of the rectum, not recriminations. D’oh

by Anonymousreply 65June 4, 2023 5:53 PM

GO

TO

THE

FUCKING

EMERGENCY

ROOM

YOU

FAT

WHORE

by Anonymousreply 66June 4, 2023 5:54 PM

Metamucil. Get it. Drink it. You’ll thank me later.

by Anonymousreply 67June 4, 2023 5:55 PM

R6 you don’t know shit!

by Anonymousreply 68June 4, 2023 5:56 PM

It’s time for drastic measures

Shape your index finger like a hook and dig yourself out!

by Anonymousreply 69June 4, 2023 5:58 PM

Enema or urgent care.

by Anonymousreply 70June 4, 2023 6:02 PM

I am the opposite of the OP.I am sitting on the toilet right now because I have the runs. It is because I eat too much fruit for breakfast this morning and therefore far too much fiber.

by Anonymousreply 71June 4, 2023 6:03 PM

Get the hook!

Go fuck yourself!

by Anonymousreply 72June 4, 2023 6:03 PM

R63 "valves of recrimination" -- whatever you do, don't open those!

OP I don't know how many days you've had this problem, but if it hasn't been too long, here's a home remedy: smear a rectal thermometer with dish soap and use it.

by Anonymousreply 73June 4, 2023 6:14 PM

R61 The magic incantation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 4, 2023 6:15 PM

Chia seeds in water

by Anonymousreply 75June 4, 2023 6:19 PM

Go to the emergency room where you will be manually dis-impacted if a warm water enema doesn't work.

Translation: the doc will stick his finger up your ass and pull the shit out.

by Anonymousreply 76June 4, 2023 6:28 PM

Congrats on your scat thread, OP!

You never fail to reach a quorom of the same people excited to prattle on about their favorite laxatives and memorable bowel movements.

by Anonymousreply 77June 4, 2023 6:47 PM

I'd say OP is Erna but Erna is dead.

by Anonymousreply 78June 4, 2023 6:54 PM

You don’t need to go to the ER if you’re constipated for 5 fucking days.

by Anonymousreply 79June 4, 2023 6:57 PM

Well, urgent care at least R79.

Not getting SOME medical attention at that point elevates the risk for a tear in the colon, sepsis and yes DEATH.

by Anonymousreply 80June 4, 2023 6:58 PM

Well my actual advice is don’t get medical advice on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 81June 4, 2023 7:00 PM

[quote]Magnesium Citrate, small green glass bottles usually on the bottom shelf of a drugstore digestive section, looks a little like Sprite bottles from the seventies... Believe me; if this will not open you up, you need to go to the emergency room; unfortunately, you will probably need bariatric surgery.

Now I want to go to Walgreens buy some and try it...and I'm not even constipated!

by Anonymousreply 82June 4, 2023 7:07 PM

R82 the FDA ordered that removed from shelves

by Anonymousreply 83June 4, 2023 7:24 PM

They didn't, R83. It's still readily available in many stores.

by Anonymousreply 84June 4, 2023 7:39 PM

My mom was convalescing at home after openheart surgery and started complaining about not having a BM since BEFORE her surgery.. That was 10 days before. I go her on the toilet, unscrewed the shower head of the water cable, had her stand up, lean over and I forced a low, warm stream of water into her. 30 seconds later the walls of Jericho came tumbling down. Water. It is simple and drug free and effective. The things you learn in a gay bath house.

by Anonymousreply 85June 4, 2023 8:06 PM

I've actually used a smooth lacquered chopstick before. Don't use a takeout chopstick, as that will give you splinters. It's important to use it on the end of your anus that is closer to your back, as your colon moves from that direction. Once you gently, and only partially, put the chopstick into the anus, and pull, it will start to come out. Might take some practice, but it works.

I'm totally serious.

by Anonymousreply 86June 4, 2023 8:06 PM

You gotta reach up in there and pull it out.

by Anonymousreply 87June 4, 2023 8:09 PM

OP, *this* will make you shit your guts out. You gotta eat the whole thing. Give it 12 hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 4, 2023 8:15 PM

Appendicitis!

by Anonymousreply 89June 4, 2023 8:36 PM

Where is Bobby Brown when you need him?

by Anonymousreply 90June 4, 2023 8:56 PM

Fleets Enema you fool. Maybe more than one.

by Anonymousreply 91June 4, 2023 8:59 PM

[QUOTE]Go to a bookstore or library. Some place where you can walk around and scan book titles as you walk. If this doesn't make you have to go after awhile, nothing will.

Does it work if it's pre-planned? Because when it's happened to me that wasn't even on my radar.

by Anonymousreply 92June 4, 2023 9:08 PM

Buy a 30 day supply of Miralax. You’re going to use all of it within 48 hours. Drink it with a sports drink. Two doses per hour with a least 20oz of liquid each time. If that doesn’t work, ER.

by Anonymousreply 93June 4, 2023 9:20 PM

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE, START EATING LOTS OF FRESH VEGETABLES!

by Anonymousreply 94June 4, 2023 9:27 PM

OP, glycerin suppositories should make that brick slide right out.

by Anonymousreply 95June 4, 2023 9:33 PM

If you remove the corn cob in your butt, the poop can get out.

by Anonymousreply 96June 4, 2023 9:39 PM

Assuming that OP's already been eating for 5 days, he or she needs to *stop* eating at this point. It will only cause more discomfort.

by Anonymousreply 97June 4, 2023 9:42 PM

Colace (docusate) doesn’t do anything better than placebo. Go for miralax instead. And if that doesn’t work home fleet enemas.

by Anonymousreply 98June 4, 2023 9:43 PM

Where in this thread did the OP say that he’s been constipated for five days? Erryone here keeps talking about “5 days,” I don’t see no 5 days nowhere from the OP. Who knows how long he had that doodie up in there.

by Anonymousreply 99June 4, 2023 9:47 PM

R54. This happened without fail when I used to go to Blockbuster.

by Anonymousreply 100June 4, 2023 9:55 PM

Op is either a troll

or dead

by Anonymousreply 101June 4, 2023 9:55 PM

[quote] I don’t see no 5 days nowhere

Forgive us if we question your ability to read, understand or speak coherent English.....

by Anonymousreply 102June 4, 2023 9:56 PM

Blanche Devereaux : Oh, girls, I have writer's block. It is the worst feeling in the world. You just sit there, hour after hour after hour for days on end...

Sophia Petrillo : Tell me about it.

by Anonymousreply 103June 4, 2023 10:01 PM

In seriousness, you could need emergency surgery for a blockage. Go to urgent care or ER.

by Anonymousreply 104June 4, 2023 10:01 PM

Cheap solution -buy a jar of sun dried tomatoes, heat them up, and eat a few but drink the juice. That oil will go right through you in 30 minutes to an hour. Wash it down with some hot water to also break up your poopie.

Sit on the toilet, use rubber gloves or toilet paper, and stick your finger up your poop shoot to slowly pick away at the hard poopie until it breaks off in pieces.

Last resort, buy Haribo sugar free gummy bears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 4, 2023 10:24 PM

Dig it out with a finger or spoon handle.

by Anonymousreply 106June 4, 2023 10:25 PM

When OP finally does squeeze out that fish he'll probably prolapse.

by Anonymousreply 107June 4, 2023 10:27 PM

Call Mom. Ask her to come over with rubber gloves.

by Anonymousreply 108June 4, 2023 10:48 PM

Put your cat's litter box next to the toilet. Never fails.

by Anonymousreply 109June 4, 2023 10:49 PM

Constipation Relief

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110June 4, 2023 10:58 PM

Ask your doctor to prescribe that stuff you drink to prepare for a colonoscopy.

That'll get you going!!

by Anonymousreply 111June 4, 2023 11:00 PM

R82 he bottles are clear in CVS.

by Anonymousreply 112June 4, 2023 11:58 PM

*The

by Anonymousreply 113June 4, 2023 11:58 PM

Call Bobby Brown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 5, 2023 12:37 AM

I can tell that you are a person of great intellect, Op. As embarrassing as this problem might be for you, I commend you for having the foresight to come here and ask for my world renowned medical advice. As a graduate (Summa Cum Laude) from DL Medical College and Golden Age TV University, class of 1925, you can rely on me, my friend. (I apologize that I wasn't able to get back to you sooner, but I was involved in a very delicate operation on severely impacted conjoined sextuplets. Sadly, they didn't make it, although I did all that was humanly possible. Damn it! I'm a Doctor, not a miracle worker! I'm sorry! I don't mean to burden you with such sorrowful news, but it is weighing heavily on my mind at the moment.)

Now to your issue, my friend. Take this online prescription for a three pound block of cheddar cheese to your local grocery store, stat. Consume it all in 30-60 minutes, and severely limit your intake of fluids for the next 72-96 hours. That should take care of you. (I think I might have under-prescribed the cheese amount for the conjoined sextuplets, but I won't make that mistake with you, dear Op.)

Will you be paying with cash or credit card, my good man? (Sorry, but the damn insurance companies are so greedy that they refuse to cover my ground-breaking work.) However, I do have a payment plan, if you don't have the money right now, my friend. I will take payment (in full) in the form of street drugs or sexual services. Your choice.

by Anonymousreply 115June 5, 2023 12:41 AM

Instead of Metamucil just get psyllium powder (you can always find it at a coop/health food store. It's the active ingredient in Metamucil which is like 50% sugar and orange flavor. Also costs a fraction of the Metamucil.

by Anonymousreply 116June 5, 2023 1:00 AM

Do what Ronnie the Limo Driver did. Reach in and pull it out.

by Anonymousreply 117June 5, 2023 1:04 AM

It’s the worst taste ever but a bottle of magnesium citrate. It’s seriously awful but might do something with that and drinking a couple glasses of water.

by Anonymousreply 118June 5, 2023 1:12 AM

Nothing a 50 Load Weekend cannot solve, OP.

by Anonymousreply 119June 5, 2023 1:18 AM

Like a pressure washer r119?

by Anonymousreply 120June 5, 2023 1:21 AM

Put hot sauce in there.

by Anonymousreply 121June 5, 2023 1:23 AM

Here's a little rhyme that my dear Grammy taught me when I was a wee little one.

"If you're full of shit, don't just sit on it.

'Cause a hose in the ass can be a real blast, and a nut in the butt can loosen that gut."

I miss Grammy.

by Anonymousreply 122June 5, 2023 1:31 AM

^you must have presented as a bottom early.

by Anonymousreply 123June 5, 2023 2:02 AM

Disgusting. You give new meaning to the term "fudgepacker".

by Anonymousreply 124June 5, 2023 2:07 AM

Eat beans.

by Anonymousreply 125June 5, 2023 2:12 AM

R83 Why make up something stupid like that?

by Anonymousreply 126June 5, 2023 2:17 AM

Did you poop yet, OP?

by Anonymousreply 127June 5, 2023 2:23 AM

R127 If he tried even one of these suggested remedies, he certainly has. If not, he only created this post out of a desperate need for attention.

by Anonymousreply 128June 5, 2023 2:25 AM

It’s possible he’s dead.

Hopefully the poop exited his body anyway. He deserves relief, even if he’s dead.

by Anonymousreply 129June 5, 2023 2:29 AM

OP is giving birth.

by Anonymousreply 130June 5, 2023 3:31 AM

-Stand in front of your bathroom mirror.

-Close your eyes.

-Say "Tubgirl" three times.

by Anonymousreply 131June 5, 2023 3:41 AM

This thread is disgusting.

You do realize OP jacked off to it about 100 posts ago and came so hard he passed out?

by Anonymousreply 132June 5, 2023 3:56 AM

OP is unresponsive on the bathroom floor.

by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2023 4:30 AM

this is a scat free zone ever since Erna died.

by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2023 4:33 AM

Did OP shit? Is OP dead on the can? Enquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 135June 5, 2023 4:34 AM

[quote]Go to a bookstore or library. Some place where you can walk around and scan book titles as you walk. If this doesn't make you have to go after awhile, nothing will.

I thought I was the only one this happened to.

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2023 4:35 AM

Try drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's and eat a block of cheddar cheese.

by Anonymousreply 137June 5, 2023 5:09 AM

Do NOT take Metamucil at this time. You will die. Save that for after you’re cleared out.

by Anonymousreply 138June 5, 2023 6:07 AM

How you're not the Poet Laureate we'll never know, R35

by Anonymousreply 139June 5, 2023 6:12 AM

Please, OP. Jump to your death.

by Anonymousreply 140June 5, 2023 6:20 AM

OK, first, you’re not gonna die if you haven’t pooped in five days. People who have regular constipation are usually advised to go to the ER after three weeks without being able to go. So everybody saying five days, I don’t know where they got the number from.

Secondly, if you’re in pain, then you do need to go to the ER.

Not everybody poops every day. Some people only do two or three times a week. And people with frequent constipation can go weeks before it gets serious. So don’t freak out unless it’s been a really long time. Or you’re in pain.

Finally, don’t ask for medical advice on a gay gossip board. There aren’t that many people here who are qualified to give you a good answer. And the ones that are, aren’t here all the time. And they may not see your message. And you’re getting advice from nail technicians and car mechanics, and whatever else people who post here do.

by Anonymousreply 141June 5, 2023 6:34 AM

OP's on the shitter. He's not a quitter.

by Anonymousreply 142June 5, 2023 6:54 AM

Just be thrilled there's finally something that can't fit through your sphincter.

by Anonymousreply 143June 5, 2023 6:54 AM

Was the constipation a hoax? Or is this a constipated EST?

by Anonymousreply 144June 5, 2023 7:02 AM

Did you go yet? Was it indeed brownie batter in the toiler, or did it look like you dumped a bag of potting mix in the toilet. Or was it the dreaded Milk Duds?

by Anonymousreply 145June 5, 2023 7:11 AM

[Quote] My stool is absolutely rock solidl and is plugging softer spool behind it,

Is there a scope up there or is the hard stool texting you

by Anonymousreply 146June 5, 2023 11:06 AM

tell us op did any of the advice prove fruitful

by Anonymousreply 147June 5, 2023 1:28 PM

A bowl of warm microwave popcorn does it for me.

by Anonymousreply 148June 5, 2023 1:30 PM

now i will be afraid to serve popcorn to guests

by Anonymousreply 149June 5, 2023 1:33 PM

Two granny smith apples and a couple of cups of coffee.

by Anonymousreply 150June 5, 2023 1:54 PM

yuk r85

by Anonymousreply 151June 5, 2023 2:13 PM

Buy a rimming chair. U need to relax.

by Anonymousreply 152June 5, 2023 2:19 PM

As if there's any car mechanics here on DL, R141.

by Anonymousreply 153June 5, 2023 2:24 PM

I suspect some of the more treacherous advice in this thread is from those in the medical field who are displeased that OP is too cheap to see a professional.

by Anonymousreply 154June 5, 2023 2:26 PM

R85, Why not an enema?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 5, 2023 3:16 PM

Rock. Not back and forth, but to and fro, from front to back.

by Anonymousreply 156June 5, 2023 3:18 PM

A friend's brother had this issue as a child. She said the doctor lubed his finger and basically pulled the hard shit out. She said it "was like a crabapple made of sawdust!"

Science!

by Anonymousreply 157June 5, 2023 3:38 PM

[quote]Rock. Not back and forth, but to and fro, from front to back.

Not back and forth, but from front to back.

Got it.

by Anonymousreply 158June 5, 2023 3:47 PM

Maybe Bobby Brown’s finger is available.

by Anonymousreply 159June 5, 2023 3:57 PM

R120 it’s more the Chlamydia infection you get from ass-to-mouth.

by Anonymousreply 160June 5, 2023 7:44 PM

I've heard of a tight hole, but honey...

by Anonymousreply 161June 5, 2023 7:48 PM

So shall we assume OP is DOA?

by Anonymousreply 162June 5, 2023 11:39 PM

OPeeee!!!! Did you birth the turd yet?

by Anonymousreply 163June 6, 2023 5:09 AM

😂 @ r132

by Anonymousreply 164June 6, 2023 5:27 AM

All I want to know is if op pooped yet!!

by Anonymousreply 165June 6, 2023 5:45 AM

After reading this thread I’m grateful to have a sensitive stomach and daily diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 166June 6, 2023 5:59 AM

I’m having the same damn problem. Eating some prunes & cherries. Taking a stool softener.

by Anonymousreply 167June 6, 2023 6:12 AM

Glycerin suppository and a nice warm bath

by Anonymousreply 168June 6, 2023 6:21 AM

Can’t you just lube up a gloved finger and dig it out?

by Anonymousreply 169June 6, 2023 1:05 PM

This is one of the most disgusting threads I ever read.

by Anonymousreply 170June 6, 2023 4:04 PM

Are you new here, R170?

by Anonymousreply 171June 6, 2023 4:08 PM

No, R171, but it’s still one of the most disgusting threads I ever read.

by Anonymousreply 172June 6, 2023 6:19 PM

What's disgusting about it? Which posts are the most disgusting?

by Anonymousreply 173June 6, 2023 6:54 PM

Do not listen to R141. They are wrong about 5 days not being a point of concern. Absolutely no one goes 3 weeks without a bowel movement without a major obstruction leading to a bowel rupture. You would probably die before going 3 weeks without a bowel movement. One week is definitely cause for concern. The longer you wait to seek treatment the more likely a serious obstruction will form, requiring surgery or risking death.

by Anonymousreply 174June 6, 2023 6:57 PM

Yup. Scat troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 175June 6, 2023 7:01 PM

I went to the Dr today. Lactalose and zofran.

by Anonymousreply 176June 7, 2023 2:12 AM

That’s you at R76, OP?

by Anonymousreply 177June 7, 2023 2:15 AM

Me? No, I’m not OP but having the same issue.

by Anonymousreply 178June 7, 2023 4:19 AM

Where the fuck is OP? He has a duty to report back to us.

by Anonymousreply 179June 7, 2023 4:42 AM

Sit on a rimming chair and get it sucked out.

by Anonymousreply 180June 7, 2023 4:47 AM

But does he have a duty?

by Anonymousreply 181June 7, 2023 4:48 AM

OP, if you aren’t dead already, follow the advice to get Miralax and lots of water/no sugar Gatorade. Miralax has no taste—it is a powder you mix into drinks. It lets more water get into your colon, which softens the hard, dehydrated poops enough to let them pass. Taking laxatives that stimulate your bowels will be painful and pointless.

by Anonymousreply 182June 7, 2023 11:32 AM

Miralax smells like Elmer’s glue.

But it does work. When I was addicted to kratom, I had Miralax many times a week.

by Anonymousreply 183June 7, 2023 11:45 AM

[quote] As if there's any car mechanics here on DL

r154 I was thinking the same thing. Sexy gay grease monkeys though. I'm sure there's quite a few, just closeted though and not on DL.

by Anonymousreply 184June 8, 2023 5:48 AM

Get a juicer. Throw in as many greens as you can. broccoli, kale, spinach, celery, a cucumber and an apple or two to sweeten it up.

I always spray it out almost the way it went in in an hour or two, just in time for my professional cum dump duties.

by Anonymousreply 185June 15, 2023 11:50 PM

Holy shit!

by Anonymousreply 186June 15, 2023 11:58 PM

I was so constipated (3 days, not 5 or however long y’all thought OP was constipated—but he wasn’t) that I used two Walgreens brand suppositories the other night. Holy hell! Not only did it unclog me, but half my fucking colon was practically hanging out of my anus by the time I was done. It’s all back in place now, but I did shit out some blood yesterday morning as a result of all the urgent pooping the night before.

I don’t understand how bottoms can take dicks all the time. Whenever I have to shit up a storm, or I have a huge log coming out of me, it feels like a dick in my rectum. And every time I’ve been fucked, it feels like a big turd going in and out and in and out… when the hell does that start to feel good? And how the hell does that ever feel good? What am I doing wrong?

Oh, and the OP is still dead, I presume

by Anonymousreply 187June 16, 2023 12:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!