Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I Made Blackberry Crisp, Bitch, You Have to Come Over Here and Try It

I was iffy on blackberries and can't bake a loaf of shit but I made this and can't believe how good it is. Five ingredients, so simple, didn't grease a pan, just dumped it in. I might be Greg.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 4:42 AM

Oh, shut the fuck up, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 1:11 PM

OP, that looks delicious!

Thanks for sharing the recipe. I will definitely give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 1:16 PM

R1, are you quite well?

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 1:17 PM

At first, I thought OP was Greg himself, attempting a saucy rebrand.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 1:31 PM

No, R4, there will be no attempts at a saucy rebrand.

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2023 1:35 PM

R1 Suck on my ass, motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 3:15 PM

You go Betty Crocker!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2023 3:20 PM

I think I'll try this, now that it's blackberry season!

It's also peach season, doesn't blackberry-peach crisp sound good? Maybe with some sliced toasted almonds added to the topping? You know you want some!

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2023 3:27 PM

Bitch come over, I have a blackberry ‘patch’ in my back yard.

I’ll preheat the oven.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2023 3:56 PM

I have lots of blackberry plants and will be picking gallons of blackberries in about four to six weeks.

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2023 6:52 PM

No one wants to wait 6 weeks for your blackberries, gGregG.

That will be well into July and it’ll be too hot to turn the oven on.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 8:30 PM

Looks lovely. Would appreciate a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2023 8:32 PM

It looks like an autopsy photo.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2023 8:34 PM

That looks delicious and easy. I’m going to try making it this week.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2023 9:01 PM

Looks fabulous OP! I'm big on the big 3 fruit confections, crisps, crumbles, and cobblers. My blueberry crop will be coming in very soon and I can't wait to start baking.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2023 9:10 PM

Making it now, OP! Got some frozen berries at the Target, threw the topping on top and shoved it in the oven. If it's okay then I've got enough to eat and freeze, and if it's not I'm sure some ice cream will make it edible.

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 4:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!