Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deer attacks screaming bitch

LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2023 10:44 PM

Ooooh DEER!

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 12:15 PM

Women are useless in a crisis.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 12:19 PM

How many fucking dogs do they need, they're not lesbians, are they?

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 12:19 PM

A deer-in-headlights moment.

The disturbed deer charged at the screamer’s.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 12:20 PM

Poor Deer

by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2023 12:21 PM

Team Deer!

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 12:22 PM

I was rooting for the deer.

by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2023 12:23 PM

"When you own poodles not pitbulls."

Nothing ends up dead.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2023 12:23 PM

It's the futility of action and the screaming doesn't help. It could be dangerous if the deer got the right artery. But she's making the deer panic.

by Anonymousreply 9June 4, 2023 12:26 PM

Why'd they all go outside to socialize with a deer?

by Anonymousreply 10June 4, 2023 12:32 PM

Well c'mon, give her a break, it was her driveway. Wasn't like she out in the wilderness molesting the wildlife.

by Anonymousreply 11June 4, 2023 12:36 PM

Stay away from anything with horns or hooves.

by Anonymousreply 12June 4, 2023 12:52 PM

Ok. Here's the part I've never understood.

Clearly, this video is from her own home surveillance cameras. Why would you post it? If she were merely visiting a friend, why would that person post this video if not to embarrass her.

Therefore, we should conclude that she's actually proud of the way she's behaving or the whole thing is just an act.

by Anonymousreply 13June 4, 2023 12:56 PM

R13 Maybe it was her home, and her ex husband had used the video to prove that she was an unfit mother (couldn't respond well in a crisis), then the court made it publicly available.

I doubt it's any of that, but I have had a lot of caffeine this morning.

by Anonymousreply 14June 4, 2023 12:58 PM

Oh, deer.

by Anonymousreply 15June 4, 2023 1:02 PM

There is always one woman in the crowd who can't stop blood curdling screams when a fight breaks out, and this bitch is the one. I guess this is a leftover survival thing from the caveman days?

Too bad her neighbors didn't have a grumpy cat to jump on her head.

by Anonymousreply 16June 4, 2023 1:08 PM

I love the little dachshund darting in and about and under the car.

by Anonymousreply 17June 4, 2023 1:28 PM

very funny - made me think of this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 4, 2023 1:32 PM

Love it when she starts hitting the deer with her purse and it just takes her down.

by Anonymousreply 19June 4, 2023 2:26 PM

I'm team deer, just as I was team bear in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 4, 2023 2:30 PM

The stupid bitch could not have made the situation any worse than she did.

She deserves to be gored for her stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 21June 4, 2023 2:35 PM

What a dumb bitch. People who live in areas with animals like this are usually used to it and not shrieking Marys. That's a young buck and it's probably the season they get frisky. Shit, I live in the South and alligators barely get a side eye. More like "oh, another one". No one acts like this.

by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2023 3:00 PM

R20 I'm team bear on that too. That bitch has a very grating, whiny voice.

by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2023 3:01 PM

Death, taxes, and misogyny all over DL.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2023 3:10 PM

The old man had to do everything.

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2023 3:14 PM

Misogyny R24? Please...this a dumb, annoying bitch. If it was a guy, I'd say this was a dumb annoying asshole.

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2023 3:17 PM

Well, if she had just gone inside and not antagonized the deer, then she wouldn't have anything to post on social media for attention!

by Anonymousreply 27June 4, 2023 4:14 PM

That woman had her own thread back in the day, R23.

Team bear and team deer.

Always, always team bison.

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2023 4:29 PM

Deer: “Lady, you are one crazy bitch.”

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2023 4:33 PM

R28, I think I may have started that thread.

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2023 4:38 PM

I don't get the hate, she was terrified her little doggies would be gored to death. She didn't hesitate to bat the crazed animal with her bag, it's not like she was a total useless frau.

If some freaky, possibly rabid creature bounded into your driveway and went after your pet who the fuck wouldn't panic?

by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2023 4:59 PM

r31 before the dogs ran out, you could hear her say "Oh my God!", likely scaring the deer more. She was likely trying to shoo the thing away so they could get in the car. They should've calmly returned inside the moment they saw it.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2023 2:37 AM

Don't mess with an animal with horns. They will gore you.

by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2023 3:20 AM

[quote] I don't get the hate, she was terrified her little doggies would be gored to death. She didn't hesitate to bat the crazed animal with her bag, it's not like she was a total useless frau.

The dog slipped under the car and was fine. The act of hitting the deer with her purse is what caused the deer to turn on her.

You really think the best way to approach a wild animal is with a swinging handbag?

by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2023 8:24 AM

Then, after escalating the situation, she just screams.

by Anonymousreply 35June 5, 2023 11:45 PM

Nothing there, OP - just an Instagram login.

by Anonymousreply 36June 7, 2023 10:39 PM

I thought that deer was very nice. It stopped attacking right after they stopped and stood there, assessing potential threats.

If it was a mean deer it would have kept going on a rampage.

by Anonymousreply 37June 7, 2023 10:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!