Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Taylor Swift's rumored boyfriend Matty Healy kisses a male security guard

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2023 1:58 AM

I'm available

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2023 4:08 AM

She's gonna crank out at least two vanilla albums about this guy alone, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 4:20 AM

Imagine feeling as though you needed MORE attention while already being a famous rock star and dating one of the most famous women on Earth. Insufferable cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 6:59 AM

I don’t blame him for kissing that cute security guard.

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2023 10:45 AM

Insufferable cunt or not, Matty Healy is one of the more interesting writers out there in mainstream pop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 4, 2023 1:13 PM

Oh! Yes! Please let's hear more about people's bad musical tastes and "regrets" over "overlooking" a band.

by Anonymousreply 6June 4, 2023 1:22 PM

Ok, forget Justin Hawkins. What do you think, R6?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 4, 2023 3:17 PM

That lass certainly has a type.

by Anonymousreply 8June 4, 2023 3:59 PM

Pretty hot

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2023 12:14 PM

I'd have grabbed his hair - that's the only part I find hot

by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2023 12:42 PM

Ha! I told you!

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2023 1:32 PM

Oh, come on! That wasn't even a proper kiss and he looks like he's trying to channel Ben Sanderson in Leaving Las Vegas - sorry, but the dishevelled, grimy terminal alcoholic look isn't sexy AT ALL and he isn't even particularly attractive.

Taylor Swift must be desperate for attention if she is hooking up with a man who looks like he stinks of nicotine, cirrhotic liver and rancid sweat.

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2023 2:07 PM

The “Rockstar” act is embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2023 2:15 PM

They don't make kisses like they used to.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2023 2:17 PM

That guard did look a bit hot

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2023 6:00 PM

Well, that was a short romance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2023 11:53 PM

[quote]May 3: “They are madly in love....both massively proud and excited about this relationship and, unlike Taylor’s last one — which was very much kept out of the spotlight, deliberately — she wants to ‘own’ this romance, and not hide it away.”

[quote]June 5: "They are both extremely busy and realized they’re not really compatible with each other."

by Anonymousreply 17June 6, 2023 12:01 AM

God, Taylor Swift turned him fast.

by Anonymousreply 18June 6, 2023 12:03 AM

I wonder if he was suggesting threesomes with strippers and Taylor was like "How DARE you, Matty Healy! How honestly DARE you! You KNOW I'm a VIRGIN!!"

by Anonymousreply 19June 6, 2023 12:05 AM

Watching the clip - kiss aside - I think it's so sweet the way the audience is singing along.

Though he's SMASHED out if his head which aint so sweet.

by Anonymousreply 20June 6, 2023 12:17 AM

Swift only dates men so she can break up with them and get new material for her next album. Otherwise, she munches carpets.

by Anonymousreply 21June 6, 2023 1:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!